Jab We Met - 2 - COMPLETED

By Angel23_Writes

Peep in to know more! More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Sudden Marriage!
Chapter 2 - Arnav sees Khushi!
Chapter 3 - One night!
Chapter 4 - Awesome Khushi!
Chapter 5 - Introducing each other!
Chapter 6 - Her Chocolate Boy!
Chapter 7 - Crying Aashi!
Chapter 8 - Watching movies!
Chapter 10 - A lunch date!
Chapter 11 - Talks between hearts! Fights between minds!
Chapter 12 - Boys praying!
Chapter 13 - Good news!
Chapter 14 - Dhak Dhak!
Chapter 15 - Arnav admires Khushi!
Chapter 16 - Missing someone!
Chapter 17 - Shopping fun!
Chapter 18 - Golden heart girl!
Chapter 19 - One Khushi isn't enough!
Chapter 20 - Even moon has it's flaws!
Chapter 21 - Mr. Always right!
Chapter 22 - Tujhe yaad na meri aayi
Chapter 23 - Payal's time
Chapter 24 - It's a Yes!!
Chapter 25 - Mumma!!
Chapter 26 - Missing Khushi!
Chapter 27 - Promise me!
Chapter 28 - Realizing feelings for each other!
Chapter 29 - What you feel for me, I also feel for you!
Chapter 30 - Engagement day!
Chapter 31 - The past!
Chapter 32 - The love confession!
Chapter 33 - Meera's reaction
Chapter 34 - Poor Aman!
Chapter 35 - Haldi Day!
Chapter 36 - Boys win!
Chapter 37 - Arnav angry on his baby wife!
Chapter 38 - Sangeet!
Chapter 39 - The first kiss!
Chapter 40 - Bachelor's party!
Chapter 41 - The beautiful morning!
Chapter 42 - Shashi gets to know about Khushi?
Chapter 43 - Arnav's kidnapped!
Chapter 44 - Missing him!
Chapter 45 - Arshi meets!
Chapter 46 - Sacrifices!
Chapter 47 - Raizadas reaction!
Chapter 48 - Khushi's decision!
Chapter 49 - Khushi's team!
Chapter 50 - His lucky charm!
Chapter 51 - Shashi Kapoor's end!
Chapter 52 - My broken heart!
Chapter 53 - Dinner date!
The End!
Epilogue

Chapter 9 - A bouquet for Payal!

19.5K 763 61
By Angel23_Writes

The sun rays peek in their room, and a frown appeared on Khushi's face, she turned to the other side shouting, "Oye Sun ji why are you disturbing my sleep? Go and peek in my neighbor house.. Just let me sleep now!!!!!"

"What the.." Arnav who just woke up disturbed with the sun rays, heard her shouting in her sleep.

"Get habituated with this Arnav! This is your present and your future also.." he muttered sighing and shove the blanket away going to the bathroom.

"Bhaiiii.." suddenly Khushi and Arnav heard Akash's shouting outside their room and knocking the door constantly.

Arnav wrapped his towel around his waist quickly and walked out of the bathroom.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh.." Khushi screamed with wide eyes seeing him only with his towel, she closed her eyes with her palms.

"Why are you screaming dammit?" Arnav shut his eyes irked.

"Chote.. Why is Khushi screaming?" Anjali came running after hearing Khushi shouting.

"I don't know Di.. I just called Bhai.." Akash replied innocently.

"Chote!! Answer us.." Anjali knocked the door.

"Go and wear your clothes now!" Khushi scolded him inside the room.

"What the.. Who do you think you're to command me?" Arnav frowned.

"Aren't you ashamed to come in front of me naked?" Khushi said still with her closed eyes.

"I'm wearing a towel ok!" Arnav shrugged looking at himself.

"You're not Ranbir Kapoor to dance with towel.." Khushi replied sarcastically.

"Chote what happened??" Anjali knocked the door again gaining Arshi's attention, who looked at the closed door side.

"Kuch nahin Di!" Arnav said.

"Then why is Khushi screaming?" Anjali asked.

Arnav was about to say but then he thought how embarrassing it would be for him, to say to his sister that Khushi screamed because he is only in towel!

"Khushi is shouting to the Sun because he disturbed her sleep.." Arnav smirked.

Khushi opened her eyes widely and her mouth shape formed a big "O".

Akash and Anjali looked at each other making faces.

"Liar.." muttered Khushi under her breath.

"Akash what happened?" Arnav now asked remembering the reason why he came out in hurry.

"Woh Bhai, nothing.. It was something of office and we can talk later.." lied Akash with a sheepish smile and ran from there. He wanted to talk about Payal but since Khushi and Anjali were there, he had to lie.

Anjali also left from there, and Arnav was like What-the, for office talks he shouted like that!! He walked back to the bathroom, but Khushi jumped from the bed and ran to the bathroom. "I will use the bathroom now.." she said standing in front of the door as if challenging Arnav.

"What the. I was there first.." he said in disbelief.

"You said right you were in the bathroom, and now you're not. So I'm going to fresh up now because you already wasted my time. I need to do puja, then help to prepare breakfast and I'm getting late because my husband decided to do a naked dance with towel like Ranbir Kapoor.." Khushi said.

"Khushi don't eat my brain! And let me get inside otherwise I will pull down this towel and you'll scream more.." Arnav smirked.

Khushi widened her eyes in shock, she immediately move aside letting him enter in the bathroom.

Arnav closed the door of bathroom on her face with a winning smirk.

Khushi pouted and crossed her arms cutely, "Laad governor, this time he won but next time I won't let him.. Urgggh.. Koi baat nahin (No problem), everytime I will not win na, one day or other I will fail..but this is the last time DM you're making me lose in front of this Laad governor..did you just saw that smirk on his face?? This is not fair to me.."

She sat on the bed waiting for him making a boring face.

**********************************************

At the living room..

"What? Nannav will be working with Payalia for his next fashion show!!" NK widened his eyes.

"Yeah! Aman just called me to inform.. Bhai didn't told me anything about it..Payal will be working with us.. And I didn't even know about this.. It's so unfair.." Akash pouted.

"Whatever I'm doing, it's for you only. Fashion show is just an excuse, now make her fall in love with you and stop crying on the corners.." Arnav said standing behind them.

NK and Akash bit their tongue sheepishly, and turned to Arnav simultaneously smiling.

"And tell Aman that he's gossiping much nowadays rather than working!" Arnav said sternly and walked from there.

Akash and NK nodded their heads innocently. As Arnav left, both sigh in relief.

"We escaped from scoldings today!" NK said wiping the sweat on his forehead.

"But Aman will not.." Akash said worriedly.

"You better inform Aman not to face Nannav today.." NK patted his shoulder.

Akash nodded, then smiled: NK did you notice how Bhai is good? He may be angry all the time, but he accepted working with Payal's company just for me to spend time and convince her..

"Yeah man!! Nannav dil ke boodha nahin hai.." (Nannav is not old at heart..) .." NK smiled.

"Dil ke bure nahin hai! (Is not bad at heart..)" Akash glared while correcting him.

"Oh sorry!" NK smiled sheepishly.

"Good morning Karan Arjun!!" Khushi came downstairs and walked to the smiling, with Aashi in her arms.

"Karan Arjun?" Akash adjusted his specs making a confused face.

"Hmm! You both are always together so Karan and Arjun!" Khushi giggled.

"Nahin! We aren't gays Khushi.." NK said horrified.

"But Karan and Arjun aren't gays, they are brothers only.." Khushi said.

NK sighed in relief, while Akash shook his head and smiled to Khushi, "Ignore him Bhabhi! Good morning.. Good morning my princess.."

Akash pinched Aashi's cheek who smiled in return greeting him.

"NK like Hot girls, and you Akash?" Khushi asked smirking.

"I'm searching for Frozen girls now Khushi.." NK said biting his lips smiling.

"I have no one Bhabhi.." Akash gulped looking here and there but not at Khushi.

"Acha? Then yesterday Arnav was saying something like you don't know how to convince her.. And he was talking with you only Akash. Who is she?! You may lie to me but I'm not dumbo.." Khushi said.

Aashi giggled when Khushi said she is not dumbo.

"Are wah! We are hiding this secret from the ladies since six months, and you already know about it Khushi. You're super awesome!!" NK said shocked.

Khushi smiled proudly raising her imaginary collars.

"First promise me you will not share with anyone bhabhi.." Akash said.

"Okay promise.." Khushi nodded. Arnav also came with a file on his hand, but then look at the three with a suspicious look.

"What?" Arnav asked.

"Offo! You had to come now, Akash was going to tell me about his girlfriend.." Khushi glared at him.

"Payal isn't his girlfriend till now.." Arnav replied.

"Payal is it her name?" Khushi smiled looking at Akash.

Akash nodded shyly.

"No, Papaya is her name.." Arnav said sarcastically, "Am I not telling you that Payal isn't his girlfriend?
Which part of the sentence you didn't understand ahn?"

"I don't understand Lion's talks.. After all I'm human only, not any animal.." Khushi said looking away.

"Are you calling me an animal? Khushi how dare you.." Arnav took a step forward her.

"She's right Nannav.. At office, everyone keeps calling you as Lion.. Look Lion has reached.. Lion King has gone home.. Lion is in meeting. ." NK said mimicking how people talk behind him.

Arnav gritted his teeth, while Khushi giggled, "At least I'm not the only one who thinks like that.."

"Shut up NK or else you will be a lion's food today.." Arnav barked.

NK pouted and hide behind Khushi, "I'm safe with the Lion's wife!"

"Lion's wife is a Chipmunk only. What will she protect you?" Arnav asked angrily.

"You called me chipmunk!! Hawwwww.." Khushi jaws dropped.

"You remember me of them.." Arnav smirked.

"Please enough!!! I was going to tell my story with Payal to Bhabhi and see where we reached now.. To lion and Chipmunk love story????" Akash stood in between them with a unbelievable look.

"I already listened to your story 100 times.." Arnav said.

"But I'm going to listen first time na.." Khushi said.

Arnav rolled his eyes, Khushi smiled to him and came near him caressing his shoulder, "My Chocolate sorry for fighting with you in the morning only.. You very well know why I'm angry with you over the morning incident.. But I know you're not going to say sorry, and I can't stay angry with your for long.. So sorry hubby!"

Arnav thought and realized that she was talking about the part where he didn't let her enter in the bathroom and also teased her.

He shoved her hands frowning, " Shut up..I don't talk with you.."

He sat on the sofa, and Akash, NK and Khushi joined him also.

"Her name is Payal.. I met her first time when Bhai threw a party over AR success over the years.. She also owns a Fashion house.. She is very beautiful Bhabhi.. Her million dollars smile just melt my heart but unfortunately she never smiles at me.. Her pink cheeks.. Ayee!!" Akash was on his dream land.

Khushi smiled staring at him, look like he's madly in love with this girl.

"His love story is even more boring than that Bodyguard movie.." Arnav commented, groaning in frustration.

"And ours??" Khushi asked shyly.

"Ours don't even exist!" Arnav glared at her.

"What about your love story with your first wife?!" Khushi asked.

Arnav looked at her, but didn't say anything. His eyes had pain and she repented the next moment for making him like this.

"I don'twant to talk about it.." he looked away.

"Sorry!!" she whispered to him.

"And.. She's just perfect.." Akash ended describing Payal for Khushi.

"But problem is she's way too different from Akash.." NK said.

"Why?" Khushi frowned.

"Payal is like me, and Akash like you!" Arnav replied helping them to move on with this story.

"Matlab (Means?)" Khushi asked again.

"Means she doesn't want Akash in her life while he keeps clinging to her all the time.." Arnav replied.

Akash pouted, "How mean Bhai!!"

"Hmm! So Akash needs help to make Payal realize his true love for her.." NK said.

"I can help you Akash!" Khushi smiled excitedly thinking plans in her mind.

"Payal will leave your forever if she helps you.." Arnav said in a warning tone to Akash.

"Lie! I'm a girl and only I know better how to convince Payal to accept him. Six months you know
about his love story, bolo did you did anything till now? You men are still trying only!" Khushi said.

"You're kid.." Arnav said.

"Akash do you want my help or not?" Khushi turned to Akash.

Akash looked at NK, both kept whispering something among themselves and concluded that they needed a girl in their team now.

"Yes Bhabhi! I want your help.." Akash said.

Khushi smiled and turned to Arnav stucking out her tongue to him, "I won!!!"

"See I told you guys she's a kid.." Arnav taunted them.

Khushi threw a pillow on the sofa to him, "See because of you, I forgot that I have to feed Aashi her breakfast.."

Khushi went running to the dining hall worriedly.

Arnav kept staring at her going, his heart was satisfied seeing her so worried because she delayed
only minutes to feed Aashi. That proves that when he's not here, she takes care of Aashi properly.

"Bhaiiii what are you thinking?" Akash asked.

"Thinking who's going to be my lunch today, NK or Aman?" Arnav said.

NK gulped and escaped from there. While Arnav kept talking about office works to Akash.

**********************************************

AR..

"What the.. Khushi what are you doing here?" Arnav glared at her.

"I came to see you hubby. Didn't you like to see me here?" Khushi pouted sadly.

"Papa you don't likey Friend??" Aashi asked, she came behind Khushi, in her Akash uncle's arms.

Arnav sighed, "You brought Aashi too?"

"Are you blind? Are you seeing other baby girl instead of Aashi here? Of course can't you see she's Aashi.." Khushi replied.

"I can see it dammit. But why did you brought here? And why did you came?" Arnav asked.

"I came to help Akash with his Payal, but I can't leave Aashi alone also. If she didn't see me or you at home, then she would have troubled Anjali ji, Nani ji and Mami..that's why.." Khushi replied.

"Bhai where would bhabhi help me? It had to be here in AR na.." Akash smiled sheepishly.

Arnav nodded and looked at his office through the glass wall, "There is she! Have you both thought of anything?"

Khushi nodded smiling.

"Khushi Bhabhi bought this red roses bouquet and today I'm going to give it to Payal.." Akash said smelling the red roses.

"Hmm.. smells goody goody.." Aashi replied smiling, after smelling with her uncle.

Akash left Aashi with Arnav and went downstairs to Payal.

********************************************

"Good morning Payal" Akash said with charming smile.

Payal looked at him sternly, adjusting her bag she walked ahead ignoring him.

Akash came again in front of her, "If you don't like to see my face, then at least you like to see red roses early in the morning! What's better than to start a day like this?"

He gently hand over to bouquet for her. She had no way to reject it since red roses are her favorite ones, with her eyes fixed on the bouquet, she took it from his hand, "It's really good to start a day staring at this and not your face!"

Saying this she felt going to the conference room. While walking alone, she stare at the bouquet in her hand, smelling then with a soft smile on her face. But quickly covered her smile putting on a stern face.

"Ayeeee... Ayeeee.. She smiled!!!" Akash jumped in happiness hiding behind a door watching Payal's every step and gesture.

*******************************************

Arnav was playing with Aashi for a while, giving time for Akash to execute his plan.

"Papa I want Barbie doll.." she said.

"I will buy for you!!" he said.

"Lie.. Lie.. Lie.. I pleaded you many times Papa.. You nevel buy one for Aashi.." she said with moist eyes.

Khushi caressed her back smiling, "Friend will buy a beautiful Barbie doll for you today.. Don't be upset with Papa, he is very busy in office these days that's why he forgot to buy your doll.. Otherwise he never failed to gift Aashi what she wants, does he?"

Aashi nodded sideways. Arnav looked at Khushi with a thankful look. Today Khushi impressed him two times in day, he wonder how a childish girl like her can be this mature at times!!

And Khushi blinked her eyes as if saying "You're welcome!"

She has noticed Aashi's room is filled with many toys, and her room is decorated like a Princess one. Aashi told her that Arnav did all this for her, from that she got to know that he always fulfill her wishes, and if he didn't it would be probably of not having time to.

The door was being knocked, and Arnav asked the person to come in.

But he got shocked seeing the person, "You?!!.. How dare you come here?.."

Arnav walked in anger ready to attack her.

"Do you welcome your clients like this?" Khushi asked horrified.

"Take Aashi out of here.." Arnav ordered Khushi.

Khushi took Aashi with her out of the cabin.

"Arnav.." the woman said with moist eyes.

"What? After running away from our marriage, you still had courage to come in front of me Sheetal.." Arnav shouted.

"Arnav why are you doing this with me?! Why are you punishing me like this?" Sheetal cried.

"You should have known that ASR doesn't let anyone escape so easily.." he said with sharp eyes.

"But I wasn't ready to take care of Aashi.. I only love you Arnav.. I just wanted "us" and not with a child.. But you only wanted me for Aashi.. Is that fair?" Sheetal asked crying.

Arnav pinned her to the wall, trapping her with hands angrily.

"You never even loved me Sheetal. All you wanted was my name, my fame, my money and a career for yourself!! You're just one cheap and selfish woman.. My family were right about you.." he gritted his teeth.

"Yes, I'm selfish! But you tell me Arnav, who would marry you for your child? Who is that woman who would accept to marry you knowing that you will never love her? Does she even exist? Show me!! No woman will spoil her life to take care of that little brat.." Sheetal said with fear and confidence at the same time.

Khushi came inside biting her nails, she thought the woman would be dead by now and Arnav must have plans to eat her in lunch time.

"Perhaps you didn't watch news Miss Sheetal Kapoor! I'm already married and found that woman who will take care of Aashi as her mother!" Arnav said making Sheetal gasp shocked.

Khushi heard Arnav saying "Sheetal" and now she understood why he reacted like that.

"So you're that Dumbo woman who lost intentionally this Chocolate boy and a Little beautiful baby??!!" Khushi asked giggling.

Sheetal and Arnav looked at her side.

"Tension not. Bad luck yours and I hit the jackpot.." Khushi shrugged her shoulders smiling.

"Where did you find her?!!" Sheetal asked staring at Khushi.

"It doesn't matter! What matter is, you shouldn't have done what you did and that's why I made you jobless and your career is ruined. This is for you to learn to never mess up with me.." Arnav said.

"In heaven!! Sautan he found me in heaven.." Khushi said smiling.

Arnav looked at her with unbelievable look.

"What? Look I'm wearing white salwar kameez and she's wearing Black dress.. I'm an angel and she's an Devil!" Khushi explained Arnav pouting.

"Arnav please forgive me! Don't do this to me.. My career is in your hands now.. Please!! I will do anything you want.. You want me to marry you.. I will.. I will take care of Aashi too.." Sheetal pleaded crying.

"Madam ji am I invisible for you?" Khushi asked showing her mangalsutra to Sheetal sarcastically.

"I'm his wife and Aashi is my daughter! And there is no way, I'm going to let him marry with a selfish person like you.." Khushi said angrily.

Arnav sighed hard, he walked out of his cabin and closed the door heading to the conference room.

"Two mad women can handle each other.." he thought going to attend Payal now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 4.5K 22
Peep into know more..... 📖
89.9K 2.8K 6
ipkknd
241K 8.7K 34
This story is the top appericiated work of mine on India Forums. 16 September 2019 ***Highest Rankings*** #1 ArHi #5 ArShi Thank you so much guys.
260K 12.9K 37
Peep in to know more IPKKND story Starts after suicide attempt of khushi This is my first work so kindly over see my mistakes. Hope reader would lik...