The Bad Boy Is Obsessed With...

By DreamcatcherItis

"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes... More

Introduction & Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1: First Day
Important Message & Informations
Chapter 2: New Friends
Chapter 3: Meet with the Bad Boys
Chapter 4: Bad Boy's Type
Chapter 5: Misunderstanding
Chapter 6: Daddy Issues
Chapter 7: A New Friend
Chapter 8: Apologies
Chapter 9: Waist Hug
Chapter 10: Surprises
Chapter 11: Fake Date
Chapter 12: Dinner-1
Chapter 12: Dinner-2
Chapter 13: Unclear Confessions
Chapter 14: A Day went Wrong
Chapter 15: Car Ride and Friendship
Chapter 16: Complications
Chapter 17: Drunken Night
Chapter 18: Meet with the Ex
Chapter 19: Explanations and Kiss
Chapter 20: Dream or Reality?
Chapter 21: Old Bestfriend
Chapter 22: Maybe the Bad Boy isn't that Bad
Chapter 23: Gossips and Tutoring?
Chapter 24: Study and Makeout Session
Chapter 25: Hell of a Ride
Chapter 26: Girls Sleepover
Chapter 27: That Awkward Moment
Chapter 28: A New Feeling
Chapter 29: Risk is Worth Taking
Chapter 30: Concerts and Adventure
Chapter 31: Feelings and Party
Chapter 32: Sometimes Truth is also Painful
Chapter 33: Moments
Chapter 34: Busted
Chapter 35: True Face Revealed
Chapter 36: Obsession kills
Chapter 37: Frenemies
Chapter 38: Vegas Baby!
Chapter 39: Just Christmas Things
Chapter 41: Promises
Chapter 42: Ecstasy
Chapter 43: Within a heartbeat
Chapter 44: Lies
Chapter 45: Pain
Chapter 46: The Truth
Chapter 47: Graduation
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1
Bonus Chapter #2
1 million reads?!

Chapter 40: A Day to Remember

12.8K 416 100
By DreamcatcherItis

Samantha's POV

I stretched arm out and felt that no one was in my left. Blinking my eyes, I realized Alec is not here.

Where did he go, so early in the morning? I turned on my phone and my eyes widens it's 10 am right now and there are 7 missed calls from Dad and Mom. Shit.

I immediately dialled dad's number, "Why were you not answering your phone?" my dad said, no hello no good morning.

"I overslept dad." I sighed.

"Fine, how are you and Dylan?" he asked.

"We are fine, when are you coming back? And how's Grandma now?"

"She's still recovering and maybe on 6th we're returning. I'm sorry princess, we won't be there for New year." he apologized, it's little sad but I'm not there too.

"It's okay dad, Grandma is more important right now. I love you, tell mom that I love her." I smiled.

The door clicked Alec came into the room, "Bye princess, I love you too." I cut the call.

"Where did you go, Alec?" I asked as he gulps down a glass of water.

"I had some errands to complete." he pecks my lips and removes his hoodie.

"You never told me you had errands." I stated, hoping out of the bed.

"It's nothing Sam, just some stuff." he smiled and I shrugged off and went to the bathroom. I think he's hiding something or maybe I'm being paranoid?

Ugh whatever, he'll eventually tell me when the time comes.

After the shower, I got dressed and grabbed breakfast in a nearby café. It's so cosy and warm in here.

"So, everyone up for the new year's party?" Cole breaks the silence.

"We are but we have to go shopping today." Emily said and I looked at her and all the boys groaned.

"But I saw you packed your favorite dresses?" I asked sipping my coffee.

"Still, Emily needs it." Jessica rolled her eyes and I chuckled.

"I'm out of this." Cole raises his hands up.

"Fine, Alec and Will will be with us." Emily roller her eyes.

We quickly made it to the shopping mall and Emily dragged me and Jess into the store.

"Umm I think, we'll just wait here." Alec said and will nervously chuckled.

"I knew you guys would do that." Cole remarks and sat down on the nearby bench.

"I don't care, let's go bitches." Emily grabber my hands and pulled me inside.

"Geez Em, calm down." I said but she already ran away to the various dresses hanging.

I went through some dresses as Jessica said, "Aren't you getting a dress?"

"I will but I don't think, there is anything of my choice." I said.

"Of course there is, you have to find it."

"Yeah." I went to another row, and started searching. "May I help you?" a thick Spanish accent guy said from my behind and I saw it was brown haired guy with dark grey eyes smiling at me.

"Do you work here?" I asked him.

"Indeed." he said and I looked at his name tag on his shirt.

Ivan

"Yes, actually I can't find the perfect dress for a party." I said.

"Hmm, let me see. What is your type? Not so revealing right?" he said and I was stunned, how does he no?

"Close your mouth, princesa." he chuckled as I chuckled too.

He went through some five dress, then handed me a sleeveless knee length navy blue dress.

"Wow, it's perfect." I exclaimed, it was simple yet stylish.

"And it's your size too, go try it." he said and I nodded my head, going inside the changing room.

It fitted perfectly! I came out and twirled around to show him.

"Absolutely gorgeous." he says smiling at me.

"Thanks, Ivan."

"Woah, look at her." Emily exclaimed looking at me.

"Where did you find so beautiful dress, Sam?" Jess and Emily both said in unison.

"Ivan helped me." I chuckled and he waved at them.

"Hola, I can help you too."

"Please!!" they screamed and other customers started looking at our direction.

I told them sorry in their behalf.

"Don't you need matching shoes with the dress?" Ivan asked after standing beside me. I got changed into my clothes and now I'm waiting for Jess and Em to show their dresses.

"No, I already have them." I said.

"Cool, wait I forgot to ask your name."

"Samantha Miller."

"Ivan Lòpez, I suppose you're not from here?"

"How do you know so much? Yeah, I'm from Florida. And it's my first trip to Vegas" I laughed, he's so smart.

"I just have this talent of guessing." he shrugged smiling softly.

"Oh my God!! Ivan! These are amazing!" they squealed jumping up and down like a child.

"Gracias ladies." he bowed and we laughed. After paying for our clothes and bidding bye to Ivan, we finally came outside.

"What took you so long?" All the boys said at same time.

"It was really difficult to choose between so many dresses, thankfully that guy helped us." Jess shrugged and we nodded.

"What guy?" Alec's voice turned cold.

"You know male? Boy? Man?" I rolled my eyes at his tone.

"Hey Samantha!" I heard someone calling me, turning around I saw it was Ivan.

"Hey?" I looked at him in confusion, did I forget something?

"I wanted to give you this." he handed me a key chain of the symbol of Las Vegas Nevada. It was really beautiful.

"Thanks Ivan" I smiled.

"Take it as a momentous. It will remind you of this trip and me." he winked and I laughed.

"Really thank you." I smiled and bid him bye.

"He's totally into you." Emily smirks, I rolled my eyes.

"I have a boyfriend Em."

"Are you sure about that?" she says as I looked at Alec, he looked beyond pissed and most importantly pissed at me. Holy shit.

I opened my mouth to say something but he already turned his back to me.

"Alec!" I called out but he already went down through the escalator.

"He's going to the food court, don't worry." Will said and I sighed, why do he have to be so angry?

We quickly made it to the restaurant and I saw him sitting in the booth alone, scrolling through his phone. I sat down beside him.

"We'll give you guys some privacy. Besides we're not done shopping yet." Emily smiled and dragged all of them.

"Babe, talk to me." I nudged his arm but he didn't respond.

"Why are you so angry?"

"My girlfriend just flirted with another guy in front of me, and she thinks it's a no big deal." he scoffed and I sighed heavily.

"I was not flirting, I was just being nice."  he's so cute when he's jealous.

"Don't you trust me baby?" I asked him, keeping my head on his shoulder

"I trust you but I was jealous okay! You know I get easily jealous!" he sighed and I smiled.

"You look cute when you act like this." I laughed as he let out a chuckle at last.

"I'm sorry, please forgive me? Pretty please??" I gave him the best puppy eyes in the world and he finally gave in.

"Fine but you have to repay it to me later." he smirks and I blushed a little, "Okay."

"Here's your order." an waitress came and gave two cups of cappuccino.

"When did you order?" I asked him.

"When I came in here, duh." he rolled his eyes smiling. I kissed his cheek, "I love you."

"I love you more." he kissed my forehead and my heart fluttered like everytime.

~~~~~~~

We were just strolling around the streets enjoying the view, it was sunny outside today by God's grace and I was laughing at a joke cracked by Alec, when suddenly I collided with someone, thankfully Alec was holding me.

"Watch where you're going dude." Alec spat and I turned around to see the person.

My eyes widens on seeing the person, "Daniel?" I asked as Alec looks at me in confusion.

"Well well well, look who we have here. It's been so long sister." he said in his old way which I find lame, I rolled my eyes and hugged him.

"You still haven't changed, have you?" I asked pulling away, he was holding two shopping bags of Louis Vuitton And Gucci and if you look at his clothes, way to more fashionable.

God only knows how much he loves to spend money on these expensive brands.

Daniel Kingston. He is my cousin brother from my father's side. Let me tell you about him.

We used to go to the same boarding school and we were close but for only 2years. He came to our school when we were 14 and he changed it completely, with his striking blue eyes and dirty blonde hair and every girl drooled over him and not to mention he's an fashion icon from when were little, he can get any girl he wanted but unfortunately for them he's gay.

Daniel Kingston was the hurricane of our school, until he moved in here. Since then, we lost contact.

"Nah, and who is this handsome?" he looked up and down at Alec licking his lips.

"He's my boyfriend Alec Bradshaw, Alec meet my cousin Daniel Kingston." they shook hands and Dan suddenly looks at me in amusement.

"Since when did you have boyfriend?"

"Since, I left that boring school." I rolled my eyes.

"You never told me about him." Alec said

"We lost touch sweetheart, that's why." Dan gave me a sly smile and I glared at him.

"Don't you dare flirt with him." I threatened him, he can't be trusted.

"Relax baby." Alec laughed and Dan rolled his eyes.

"So, are you still the old Daniel, I knew? Hook ups and party?" I asked remembering the memories.

"Yes, what can I say? My personality can't be handled by anyone." he said proudly, I smirked.

"Except Matt." he went stiff and puts his sunglasses over his head.

"How's he by the way?" his voice went quiet, Matt and Daniel were a thing, until Dan cheated on him like the person he is, then he realized he was in love with him but it was too late.

"He's great, I'm happy for him because he's with Eddie now." I smirked more as he looks at me in disbelief. What now?

"Don't tell me he's name is Eddie Brown?" he said and I nodded my head.

"Fuck." he dropped his shopping bags, like a drama queen he is.

"He's not worth his time Sam, he is the worst hook up I've ever had in my life." he shook his head in disbelief.

"I mean he's not even that good, like everytime I went inside him-" my eyes  widens and cringed so hard suddenly.

"Jesus christ Dan! I'm right here! Show some respect!" I yelled and both the boys laughed.

"You do know what it means right?" he asked and I nodded my head rolling my eyes.

"You are worst than straight boys." I remarked.

"You bet your ass, I am." he winked and I shook my head.

Cole suddenly called us suddenly and we quickly exchanged numbers,told him not to tell anyone I was here and bid him bye.

"He's so..." Alec started.

"I know, don't even get me started on." I chuckled.

"Where were you guys?" Em asked.

"I just met my cousin, so we started talking." I stated and they nodded.

"So, it's almost 4:30. What should we do to call it a day?" Will asked and a brilliant idea came to my mind.

"Hey how about we all go for the Zip lining!" I said, excited by the thought. It's literally the coolest thing to do in here.

"Yes!!!" they all cheered and we directly went to out SUV.

Pulling up in front of the gate, we got our tickets and went inside. The first was my and Alec's turn, I'm so freaking excited for this! We sat on our seats and buckled our belts.

"Don't freak out okay Sam?" Em was shaking with fear but was excited as well. I gave them a thumbs up and took a deep breath.

Alec grabbed my hands, "I'm with you." he smiles and smiled back at him.

It started suddenly and my heart was beating faster than ever, slowly the speed increases and I was beyond scared so I clutched his hands tighter.

"Open your eyes, and enjoy it!" He yells laughing, I slowly opened my eyes and it was literally so amazing.

"Woah!!!!" I yelled and we started laughing. I was disappointed when it ended, it was really a nerve wrecking thing for me. That moment was so freaking amazing and thrilling that I can feel it in my body.

"Shall we call it a day?" Alec whispered in my ear and I nodded.

"We shall." I chuckled.

Don't forget to vote and comment :)

Love,
-U❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5M 599K 50
[Highest Rank: #1 in Teen Fiction] 🚫WARNING🚫 :| CLICHE ALERT! This is some high class cringe stuff which will make you want to throw yourself out...
9.2M 422K 79
"You know, it won't physically hurt you to be nice for once." I crossed my arms in front of my chest and groaned. "I don't want to take a chance." t...
20.2K 696 36
I kept on moving back and he kept walking closer till my back touched the lockers. He trapped me in between his huge hands and I closed my eyes facin...
87.3K 2.6K 95
~MALE POV~ Amaya Brooks. She's got to be the prettiest girl ever. She always looks so beautiful. She's always got this bright, carefree smile on her...