WRITTEN IN THE STARS

Par btsamyx

|| Sequel to Star-Crosse Lovers || I can't lose my feelings for you. But I'm hurt and broken because of you... Plus

Foreword
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
Watch
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
someone new
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY ONE
FOURTY TWO
FOURTY THREE
FOURTY FOUR
FOURTY FIVE
FOURTY SIX
FOURTY SEVEN
FOURTY EIGHT
FOURTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
honeymoon
start
family
Rose

THIRTY FIVE

2.9K 89 25
Par btsamyx

November 11

[ Molly POV ]

(Second update:
check out TWENTY FOUR of you haven't yet)

His fingers ran down my bare spine, yet I felt numb to his touch. There were no goosebumps, no warmth spreading through my skin like a wildfire, no butterflies.

I closed my eyes, letting the tears stream down my cheeks, silently crying into my pillow like I had done the entire night.

"Molly." Shawn called me, and I simply hummed in response. "Are you okay?"

I sobbed as soon as those words left his lips, my heart not able to bare anymore pain. "No." I admit, stuffing my face into the pillow, the cloth becoming damp by my salty tears.

Shawn wrapped his muscular arms around my small frame. He was gentle, as if holding a newborn, yet he held me tight as if trying to hold the broken pieces together. Still, there was nothing.

"Thank you." I whisper.

We remained quiet as he held me. He hushed my cries and stroked my hair, comforting me as best he could.

_

I let the doorbell ring and ring and ring and ring. Eventually, the ringing of the doorbell was blocked out by my senses and it was like the ringing had stopped.

I sat on my couch, my eyes glued to the motion picture on the screen, but my mind absent from my body.

It was like I was reliving last nights events. I was a broke CD, replying the same scene over and over and over again.

Suddenly, a warm hand met my tear stained cheek and wiped away the warm beads of water.

"Molly." Joy cooed, her voice soft and hurt. I looked up to meet her eyes and noticed they were exactly like mine. Red, swollen, and filled with an ocean of tears.

"What's wrong with you?" I cried, pulling her into my arms immediately. We both sobbed, shoulders dampened with each other's tears.

She pulled away, hiccuping as she wiped her tears. "This is all my fault."

I shook my head, resting my hand on her shoulder. "No, it's not. Their your group and they had to come. It was jimin's choice too. Mine as well."

"It's not that." Joy shook her head, sniffling away her tears. "I- I told Seulgi you and Jimin wouldn't get back together."

My heart dropped to the floor and beyond. I instantly removed my hand from her shoulder, standing from the couch and putting as much distance between Joy and myself.

"You what?" I scoff, my eyes narrowing at her. Suddenly the heart break I was experiencing was double the hurt. A heart break from the love of my life and from my best friend.

"Molly. I didn't think she'd come for him." Joy stood, following me but I back alway.

"Why were you telling her my business in the first place?" I ask, anger boiling within me, but it was too much for my body to control, so I cried instead of lashing out. "I trusted you!"

"I'm sorry, Molly." Joy shook her head, tears streaming down her face. "This might not mean anything to you, but Jimin loves you. Not Seulgi or anyone else. He loves you."

"How can I believe anything you say?" I say through gritted teeth. "Is that why you've been so curious about me and Shawn? So you could tell Seulgi I've moved on?"

"Molly, I didn't mean it for be this way."

"Then what did you think was going to happen?" I ask, my chest heaving in fury. Joy stayed silent, her sobs filling the room. "Please leave."

"Molly, talk to Jimin." She said before she walked out of my house, closing the door softly and leaving me alone.

I fell to the floor, crying into my knees. I didn't have the strength to move to the couch, much less my bed. So I sat in the cold surface, crying out until I was empty.

_

I hadn't realized I had fallen asleep. But when I woke up, I was in a pair of strong arms that snaked around my waist and held me tight into his chest.

I kept my eyes closed, my hand reaching for his chest. I felt the outline of a ring beneath the material and let out a few tears when my mind put two and two together. It was Jimin.

I tucked my head further into his chest, never wanting him to let go. He knew what I was trying to do, so he held me tighter and rocked me in his lap.

There it was. The goosebumps on my skin, the electric feeling running through my veins, and the fire burning across my skin like a wildfire. Let's not forget the butterflies, a little damaged and hurt, but still there and fluttering like crazy.

"I didn't want you to leave." I whisper, my fingers playing with the outline of his clothes ring.

"I know." He whispered. "I'm right here."

The room was quiet, and the only thing I could hear was the sound of Jimin's beating heart against his chest. It was music to my ears and slowly it was what would put me to sleep.

Just before I fell into a deep slumber I spoke. "Jimin-ah," He hummed, his chest vibrating under my ear. "it feels like this will never work out for us."

"I thought I was the only."

"Let's say goodbye." I was numbed. Perhaps it was because my heart had had enough, but tears still slipped out my eyes as if I could feel the pain and the hurt. "Just for a while."

A warm tear fell on my forehead and it was all that was needed for the dam that held my tears back to collapse, letting lose the river of tears.

"I won't be mad if you find someone new." He says through his sniffles, his hand reaching to caress my cheek. "You deserve someone-"

"Shut up, Jimin-ah." I softly laugh, trying to lighten the mood. "That's impossible."

We laughed softly before falling silent. "Aren't you gonna tell me the same?"

I laughed, knowing it wouldn't be true if I told him I'd be happy for him if he found someone new.

Please don't fall in love with someone new.

"I won't be mad if you find someone new." I lie, copying his exact words.

"Shut up, Molly." He chuckled, pulling me closer into his chest. "That's impossible."

||

a.n.

Basically they stopped being bitches
and
officially confessed their love for one another without arguing
or
being under the influence of alcohol
or
just doing it out of spite.

Also, the gif I used is similar to the gif on chapter 20, but it's not the exact gif

xx
- me

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

17.1K 1.2K 37
Completed💕 'Its not like I dont love you.. I just can't.' -Jimin 'If loving you hurts this bad then I wont.. I hate you... But that hurts even more...
34.4K 3.5K 41
"I am doing fine the way I am! Why are you making me do something against my willing?" "Is this kid going to be my husband?" "Ahhhhh I want choco a...
103K 3K 16
[curently editing] They made promises to me then they broke it. With those broken promises they broke me and my trust in them. Someone, save me from...
46.1K 1.8K 33
Sequel to ♡ Playboy ♡ ~ "So, the player got played." "Shut up." "Hell no. I've been waiting for this since the moment you exposed...