Stars Align (One Piece x Read...

By evil_monk

(One Piece x Female! Reader) (The reader in this story has a set body shape, but everything else is left ambi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Update
Chapter 40

Chapter 4

13.3K 372 72
By evil_monk

The three fell into the sea of gastric acid.

"Shouldn't someone go save him?" Y/n asked, not stepping up to volunteer. Zoro went and got him as well as the two strangers, setting them down on the deck of the Going Merry. As they were placed onboard, the sporadic waves had calmed down.

"Hey, it's all calm now..." Nami stated.

"Seems like it." Zoro replied before turning towards the two strangers. "Now, we saved you for the time being, but who are you?" He asked, not receiving an immediate answer.

"Mr. 9, they're pirates." She whispered towards her partner, throwing a displeased expression at Sanji who was hovering over her.

"I-I know, Miss Wednesday. But if we talk to them, they should understand..." He looked around at the crew, talking as if they couldn't hear him.

"You thugs are still here?" Everyone looked up towards the doors, spotting the old man standing at the top of the platform. "How many times do I have to tell you?" He pointed at them. "You will never lay a finger on Laboon as long as I live!"

"He's back." Usopp stated, Luffy turning towards him.

"Who's that old man?" The blue haired woman started to laugh before he could get a response.

"Even so, we can't leave." She said as she got up, her partner following suit. "Taking down this whale is our mission. We won't let you interfere!" They both pointed their bazookas up towards the fake sky.

"Let's go baby!" They both shot, but before it could hit it's target, the old man jumped on top of them, protecting the whale.

"He jumped right on to the bullets!" The crew stood in shock.

"He's protecting the whale." Y/n mumbled. The two started to laugh at the man's efforts. Luffy looked at them with an dark expression. Suddenly, he jumped up, punching their heads together, effectively knocking them out.

"Luffy.." Usopp trailed off, silently questioning the man's actions. Trembling slightly from anger, the male looked up.

"I just felt like hitting them."

After that, the old man explained Laboon and his situation before showing the crew the way out.

"Alright, I'm going to open the door." He started cranking a handle, the doors responding and creaking open, letting light into the dark canal.

"Whoo hoo! The real sky!" Luffy cheered, throwing his hands up.

"This poor whale..." Y/n muttered, looking up at it's towering figure as the Going Merry exited it's body. Suddenly, Luffy broke off the main mast of the ship, running up the whale's head before stabbing it with the jagged wood.

"What is he doing?!" They all watched him, only now realizing he broke off the mast.

"Oi! Don't break the ship!" Usopp shouted at his impulsive actions. The whale howled in pain, it's eyes becoming teary. Jumping out of the water, Laboon tried it's best to smash Luffy, obviously upset with his actions. They began to fight, receiving and returning blows. Before Laboon could attack once more, Luffy shouted out at him,

"It's a draw!" effectively stopping him. "I'm strong aren't I?" Luffy smirked, grabbing his flexed arm. "You wanna defeat me don't you?" Laboon stared at the boy. "Our fight isn't over yet, so we have to fight again." The crew smiled at his words, now understanding why he did what he did. "We're going to travel the Grand Line. Wait for us here, and then we'll fight to see who's stronger!" Laboon chirped, obviously pleased.

The crew watched as Luffy painted a sloppy Jolly Roger upon the whale's head.

"This is a symbol of our rivalry! You can't hit your head anymore or it will come off!" Luffy chuckled, covered in paint. The whale let out a sound of agreement, the crew starting to get to work for their continued journey.

"Hey, where're those guys?" Usopp asked, now noticing the empty ropes.

"They jumped out." Y/n responded.

"Why didn't you tell us?!" Ignoring the navigator's yells, y/n put her attention over to a strange object lying on the floor.

Sighing, Nami tried to figure out their position on her sea chart, only to see that her compass needle was going crazy.

"Wah! The compass is broken!" She cried out.

"You guys really don't know anything about the Grand Line do you?" The old man Crocus asked, crossing his arms. "Common sense is useless in this ocean." He explained, going on about how the islands work. "Because of the way these waters work, you'll need a log pose." Nami furrowed her brows.

"Log pose?" Y/n then raised up the strange object.

"You mean this thing?" Crocus nodded.

"It's impossible to navigate the Grand Line without one." Nami nodded in understanding.

"I see...But." She turned to the goddess, a smile upon her face. "Y/n." Her expression then turned dark, her fist colliding with the top of y/n's head. "Why do you have one?!" Y/n scowled, holding her head. She glared at the navigator, effectively scaring the woman.

"Try that again, you snake. See what happens..." Nami sweat nervously.

"Sorry!" She then put on the log pose, admiring it. Suddenly, Luffy was sent flying, breaking the log pose as his arm hit it. "Sanji-kun, Luffy." The navigator grabbed their attention. "Go cool your heads off!" She yelled at them, kicking them and sending them flying through the air.

"What are we going to do?" Nami whimpered, staring at the broken remains of the log pose.

"Don't worry, I'll give you mine." They turned to look at Crocus. "As thanks for what you did for Laboon." The said whale emerged from the water, throwing four figures up onto the rocks. Sanji helped up Miss Wednesday, leaving her partner and Luffy on the floor.

"We have a favor to ask of you." Her partner coughed out.

He and his partner begged to be taken to Whiskey Peak, an island supposedly not too far off from where they were now.

"Don't do it. These people are not to be trusted, no matter what they say." Crocus stated, staring at the two with a hard gaze. Despite his and the crew's protests, Luffy agreed to take them to their hometown. Everyone got onto the Going Merry, preparing to set sail.

"Thank you old man! See ya Laboon!" Luffy said his goodbyes, the ship undocking, headed straight for the next island.

-

They had finally managed to get to Whiskey Peak, the abnormal weather patterns driving the crew mad as they barely escaped disasters. As they neared the island, Mr. 9 and Miss Wednesday hopped onto the rail of the ship, smirks upon their faces.

"Bye bye Baby!" They both jumped back, into the water before swimming towards the island.

"They're gone..." Nami and Usopp watched the two swim out of their view.

"Who cares?! We're landing!" Luffy smiled, the Going Merry entering the mouth of a river.

"What if this island has monsters?" Usopp shook.

"It could be possible, it is the Grand Line after all." Sanji responded.

"Even if it were the case, we'd have to stay until the log pose stores the island's magnetism." Y/n crossed her arms.

"Let's not worry about it until it happens." Luffy added, Zoro nodding in agreement.

"Luffy's right. Let's go. It's not worth thinking about it." Sanji nodded as well.

"No matter what happens, I'll protect Nami-san and Y/n-swan!" He said, pointing to himself.

"Hey, w-wait! My chronic illness, um-" Usopp stuttered.

"Illness? I happen to be an all purpose doctor..." Y/n said, cracking her knuckles.

"I'm cured!" Usopp yelled out, hands shot up in the air.

"In any case, be prepared to run as well as fight."

The Going Merry entered a cloud of fog, obscuring the crew's vision. Y/n narrowed her eyes, spotting shadowy figures in the distance.

"We're being surrounded..." The crew immediately became weary.

"Everyone, be careful." Nami warned, the others getting into a battle ready stance. Usopp started sputtering nonsense until the crew heard cheering. Many people surrounded the edge of both sides of the river, waving and cheering towards the crowd.

"Welcome to the Grand Line!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

882K 30.7K 50
Fearing the world that you never wanted to step in, you were forced into it once you met a certain freckled guy. Ace x Reader [Unedited]
453K 10.6K 33
A series of One Piece x Reader one-shots from my account on DeviantArt. From fluff to angst... Hope you enjoy! Requests are currently closed! I don'...
4.2K 223 12
~𝙄đ™Ŗ đ™Ŧ𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖đ™Ŗ 𝙖𝙙đ™Ģ𝙚đ™Ŗ𝙩đ™Ē𝙧𝙤đ™Ē𝙨 𝙩𝙚𝙚đ™Ŗ𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙧 đ™Ģ𝙚đ™Ŗ𝙩đ™Ē𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙞đ™Ŗ𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖đ™Ŗ𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙤đ™Ē𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 đ™Ŧ𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙩īŋŊ...
132K 5.6K 18
Sabo x Reader One Piece World setting You were unwanted in your family. After your mom had died, your aunt took over to care for your household. Your...