Welcome to the Family

By strongdemilovatic

17 year-old Jessy has just woken up from a coma and has found out the last six months of her life did not exi... More

Welcome to the Family
Trailer!
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 (Final)
Welcome to Artistry

Chapter 2

324 15 0
By strongdemilovatic

Like usual, I got my way. Eddie thought Dianna was being stupid for not agreeing with me. Shocker. After a few more days of physical therapy I was ready to go. I left with an array of paparazzi. I really don't like that. I remember in my dream having to deal with some, but this is bad. I can't see in front of me because we have to keep our head down. Eddie came to get me with Max. I guess Demi is home.

As we get in the car I ask, "Is it always like that?"

Eddie nods his head.

"Dear god. Do you ever get used to it?"

Eddie laughs and shakes his head, "Nope, going to be fun!"

I look at my phone and it's July 31st, 2015. What the hell? Last time I checked in my dream it was May 4th, 2014. Apparently I moved down to Texas the summer before sophomore year. Whoa, I wasn't even 15, too young. Now I'm almost 17 with a mind of a 15 year old. Sounds fun, I was always young spirited.When we got to Dianna's house there was a sign "Welcome Home Jessy!"

I laughed at that too and said, "How cute, thanks."

The front yard is the traditional suburban-type plat. It's two stories and looks pretty normal. I didn't see them as having the mansion type. It has a two car garage, and a driveway that could probably fit four other cars. It has a big tree in the front yard. Eddie and Max look at each other again and nod. As we pull in and get out of the car, a blindfold gets put on me. Aw shit, it's a surprise party, oh yay. I'll probably barely know my "friends".

They both walk me carefully through what seems like grass. Hopefully there is a bouncy house.After a minute or so, they stop and pull the blindfold off. I see a pool and bouncy house; I guess they really know where it's at.I look around some more, and no one is there. I walk over to a deck and I see people in the house. I walk up the stairs and through the front door and they all yell, "SURPRISE!"

Awh, that was cute! I'll admit it, I got some feels. I look around and recognize some of the people. I see Sarah, with her little girl Nyah, who is now three and half years old. I see a guy next to her, whom I'm guessing is her husband. I see Wilmer, and Demi. I see Nick, and Dallas. I see Madison, Beatrice and Marissa. Oh my god, I see Joe Jonas holding a baby next to Khloe Kardashian... What?!

I see two Spanish boys, both being muy atractivo.I see a chick that looks oddly familiar, and not because she's apart of Demi's circle. I also see Camila and Lauren from Fifth Harmony, apparently we're friends. There is Kylie Jenner who is talking with them. I guess all three of them tried coming to see me a couple of times but only family could see me. I get all smiley and realize that all these people really do care about me. Yay! I get a little teary eyed for some reason.

"Thank you all so much!"

They all clap and Sarah and Dallas do a dog howl, how odd. Then I get even more emotional because my brother, grandmother and Jessie come strolling into the living room. I don't even care if they didn't visit me, they are here now.

Jessie looks so beautiful, and so does my grandmother. My brother looks like such a man. His shoulders have gotten broader, his glasses changed, and he has facial hair. I guess that's what happens if you haven't seen someone in a year. I run up to them and throw my arms around their necks not knowing who to hug first. I'm now full on crying. I don't care if I'm making a scene; I have missed them so damn much.

After a minute or so my grandmother says, "You know, there are other people here you might want to say hi to."

I laugh and greet everyone. I go over to Joe.

"Hi Jessy."

I stutter and say, "Hi!"

They look at each other and smile. They both give me a hug and I literally feel like I'm going to flip out.

"You didn't know you knew us, did you?"

I shake my head. "Two questions, are you two together and whose kid is that?"

They both start laughing. Khloe laughs and shakes her head

I laugh and say, "What are you both doing right now?"

Joe says, "I'm a host on the Chew."

Khloe replies, "I still run the store, and I host a radio station."

"Whoa, pretty successful stuff right there. So what's this guy's name?"

"His name is Adam Joseph."

"He's so adorable!"

"Thank you."

"Can I hold him?"

"Of course, he's four months old today."

I smile largely as he hands me him. He looks so much like Frankie, it's ridiculous.

"Happy month day little guy. Is he walking at all yet?"

"He's a little joker already, he likes to try and get up."

"Cute, where's his mother?"

"She'll be here in a little bit; she had some stuff to handle back at the house."

"Blanda right, she's in graphic designing?"

He nods, "Her latest collection is being featured in fashion week next month."

"Whoa, that's great!"

"If you're in town, please come. We live in New York right now. Our doors are always open."

I nod and excuse myself. I go over to the Spanish boys.Both of them are about my height and have the darker tan skin complex. One is kind of chunkier with hipster glasses, and the other has big ears but looks really good body wise.

I go up to them and they both say, "Jessy!"

I smile and they both rap their arms around me. I take it they were my friends. I smile as I feel a certain warmth from them both.

"Hey guys!"

We make small talk, mostly them asking how I feel. Speaking of, I need to sit down sooner than later. My body's probably is going to give soon.

After a while, one of them says, "You don't have any clue who we are, do you?"

I smile guilty and shake my head, "Yeah, no clue, sorry."

"That's alright my name is Reynaldo, you can call me Rey for short, and this is my cousin Alfanso."

I nod. "How old are you, and how do I know you?"

Rey says, "I'm the same age as you, going to be seventeen in October, and Al is going to be 20 next month. We are Wilmer's cousins from Columbia. We've only met you a couple of times, but we text a lot."

I nod and laugh a little. I still haven't technically met him yet, from what I hear he's a real nice guy.

"All I want to do right now is go in the bouncy house."

"Go for it, no one is stopping you."

They look at each other and run towards the door, I like their youthfulness. I walk over to Demi and Wilmer. Wilmer is holding her baby bumps and they just look so cute. I smile really largely and just watch them. They're gazing into each other's eyes and talking softly. Eventually they look away and Demi jumps a little.

"Jesus Jessy, you scared the crap out of me."

I smile and say, "Woops, y'all are just so cute."

They look at each other and laugh.

"I guess you could say so, we are going to get married."

"Whoa, you aren't married?"

Demi shakes her head looking kind of guilty, "I didn't want to since I'm so young but this lovely bundle is coming along so we thought it would be appropriate."

"So did you like just get engaged?"

She shakes her head, "No, we've been since January, so I guess it's all working itself out."

"When's the date?"

"November 2nd."

"Figures, you always did love Halloween."

"Exactly, I get to spend the holiday with the people I love then go on my honeymoon while not being that uncomfortable either."

"Smart, who would've known you were home schooled."

She sticks her tongue out, "Are enjoying your party?"

I nod, "Thank you for coming!"

"Of course, you are a part of the family now, where else would I be?"

I shrug.

Wilmer says, "Shouldn't you be sitting nina grande?"

I raise my eyebrow. "Did you just call me a fat little girl?"

He laughs, "No! I called you big little girl. We had an inside joke because you look so much older and have such an old soul, yet you are such a child."

I give him a weird look. I say ghetto like, "I ain't no kid."

"Then why do you like bouncy houses?"

"I have a youthful spirit."

"My point, and let me get you your wheelchair, is it in the car still?"

I shrug, "I don't know, ask Eddie."

He nods and goes to find him.

"He seems nice."

She nods, "He is. So be nice to him."

I give her another weird look, "Was I not before?"

She shakes her head, "You were just skeptical."

I nod, "Can you give me a tour of the house please?"

"Of course, now?"

I nod, she tells me this is the kitchen. There are granite counter tops with the usual stainless steel appliances. On the side is a breakfast bar, and there's also a kitchen table. On the side is the living room with black leather couches and a TV. There is also a formal dining room on the other side. There's a hallway that has a bathroom and a washing/drying machine.

Upstairs are multiple bedrooms. Demi gives me a piggy back up them, how adorable. Apparently I'm sleeping in a bedroom that has its own bathroom, boo yah! I have a walk in closet, and the overall color is the same as it was at home; obnoxious hot pink. I have a zebra bedspread, a desk, and my TV. I also have a drum set.

"I play the drums?"

Demi nods, "You definitely were learning little by little. You never could pick up the guitar and piano was in attempt. There was one somewhere around here."

She goes back out into the hallway and brings me an electric piano.

"The only song I know I can for sure play is Skyscraper by you."

She smiles and says, "I know, want to try playing?"

"Nah, can we just go back down?"

She nods and gets me back on her back. As we make our way down Maddie snaps a photo and says, "Dessy's back! Yay!"

I roll my eyes and give her a hug. Wilmer comes over, "There you are. Demi don't hurt yourself!"

I immediately jump down and into the chair.

"Sorry, I just totally blanked out there. You gotta be more careful Dem."

She looks guilty but in a cute smiley way, "Oops."

I go and mingle with other people.

A/N: Thank you to JoeJemiDemi for creating the lovely manip of Khloe and Jessy :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1K 1.1K 49
Madison DeLaGarza is Demi Lovato's little sister. Demi has been known for struggling with self harm, and conquering her addictions, but what happens...
5.6K 116 57
In 2010, at the age of 18, Demi found out she was pregnant. Scared, but with the support of her boyfriend Wilmer, she decided to keep the baby. Or wh...
234K 9.9K 32
You never really know who you're talking to on the internet. Be careful what you share. 2015 Lovatic Fanfic Award Winner Cover by @susanlovato © All...
21.8K 859 31
After an accidental pregnancy at the age of 18, Demi Lovato begged her long time boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama to settle down to save both of their fam...