At the Beginning (sequel to J...

Oleh BellaxMars

I never thought I would find them and how being with them would change my life already...but I also never hav... Lebih Banyak

Chapter one: New
Chapter two: First Hunt
Chapter three: Sleep
Chapter four: Visitors
Chapter five: Restrain
Chapter six: Taste
Chapter seven: reassurance
Chapter eight: Escort
Chapter nine: Extended Family
Chapter ten: Pleasent
Chapter eleven: Vision
Chapter twelve: Protect
Chapter thirteen:Witness
Chapter fourteen: Shield
Chapter sixteen: Away
Chapter seventeen: More than my own life
Chapter eighteen: Gifts
Chapter nineteen: Your Eyes
Chapter Twenty: Always
Chapter twenty one: Excuse
Chapter twenty two: Rebellion
Chapter twenty three: Forever

Chapter fifteen: Will you fight?

33 0 0
Oleh BellaxMars

Carlisle and Esme both though it would be a good idea for all of our guests to go to their house since it was getting a bit crowded and because Renesmee hadn't been able to sleep for a few nights because of the noise to the point where I would sometimes take her to the meadow just for her to get a few hours of sleep. Bruno on the other hand would lock himself in his studio because it was sound proof.

So tonight we were in for a meeting at their house.

Renesmee was asleep in Edwards room safe and sound while we were here for the moment talking.

"When Aro wants someone from a coven," Eleazar begins. "It's never long before evidence turns up proving that coven committed some crime."

"So he's done this before?" Bruno asks. And touches my knee

"It happens to rarely, I never realized it was a pattern," Eleazar says.

"Apparently he always pardons one person whose thoughts he claims are repentant," Carlisle says.

"This person always has an ability," Eleazar continues. "And they're always given a place with the Guard."

"This is all about Alice," Edward says. "He has no one like her."

"Which is why she left," I add.

"Why does he need witnesses?" Emmett asks.

"To spread the word that justice has been served," Alistair says. "After he slaughters an entire coven."

We all became silent.

"Benjamin, Tia, we're leaving," Amun says as he walks across the room.

"And where will you go?" Edward asks. "What makes you think they'll be satisfied with Alice? What's to stop them from going after Benjamin next? Or Zafrina, or Kate, or anyone else with a gift? Anyone they want. Their goal isn't punishment, it's power. It's acquisition."

Bruno stands up. " If I'm seeing this right Aro just wants everyone who has a gift just to join him and kill the rest. To be honest everyone who has a gift isn't safe...neither is my daughter or my wife. Carlisle might not ask you to fight, but I will. For the sake of my family. But also for yours. And for the way you want to live. I want to be able to live in peace so my daughter can grow up... so what say you?", Bruno says

"The packs will fight both here and the others that are on their way," Jake says, standing up. "We've never been afraid of vampires."

Bruno nods towards him.

"We will fight," Tanya says as all the Denali coven stand.

"This won't be the first time I fought a king's rule," Garrett says, stepping up.

"We'll join you," Benjamin says.

"No," Amun protests.

"I will do the right thing, Amun. You may do as you please."

"We will stand with you," Senna says.

"So will we," Siobhan says as the Irish coven stand.

The others stand to order. I grabbed Bruno's hand and I stand up seeing I was the only one sitting.

"That didn't take much," Vladimir says to his brother

"Let's hope it doesn't come to that," Edward says I guess he was reading someone's mind

"We'll see," Alistair says as he leans in to Carlisle before walking out.

Bruno and I got Renesmee and made our journey home. Once we got home Bruno had put her to bed and I went to our room. I go to take a shower and stand under the water and let the hot water down my body.

I hear the door open and then arms wrap around me. I held my breathe because I didn't trust myself because the water was making him smell so much better.

I turned to him and he touches my face.

He leans down and kisses me and I kissed back...hungrily and lustfully.

The next day, a few of us have a meeting at my house. Only the Denali's, Carlisle, Edward, and Emmett were here.

"Aro will want us incapacitated before he attacks," Edward begins. "When Bruno is changed Jane and Alec will try and take us out first because we-can anticipate their moves."

"Too bad we don't all have your shield," Garrett says to me

"Doesn't help me fight, though," I say.

Bruno gives me a stern look.

"No, but you could help the rest of us, if you could project it," Tanya says.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean shield someone other than yourself."

"Is that possible?", Bruno ask

"Gifts can be developed. Over time," Carlisle says.

"At first, mine was just in my palms," Kate says. "Now I can radiate it all over my body."

"How do you do it?" I ask, suddenly having hope.

She sighs so I grab her hand.

"Tell me."

"Ow!"

We go outside to the backyard. Everyone stood in a circle around me.

"You need to visualise it," Kate explains. "See how it moves."

I concentrate.

"What colour it is," she continues. "Now picture it expanding. Will it to go beyond you."

I put more concentration into it. I begin to see it, it was like a wet glass type circle pushing away from me.

"I think she needs something to motivate her," Kate says and looks at Bruno

Bruno steps towards me, nervously and I realise what she means.

"I'll only give you a little dosage. It'll feel like a mild taser"

"No," I say.

I don't want to see Bruno in any type of pain.

"It's alright," he says. "I can take it."

I can see he doesn't actually believe the words coming out of his own mouth.

"He says that now," Garrett says behind me.

"Focus, Bella," Emmett encourages. "Or he's gonna be hurting."

Bruno puts his finger out and nods his head at Kate.

"Bruno, I'm not ready to do this yet," I warn but it's too late.

He falls to his knees and groans.

"I'm sorry. I said that I wasn't ready."

"Dude, you're not motivating her," Emmett huffs.

"Yeah, be a motivation", Edward says

"You want to try?" Bruno protests as he stands.

Emmett puts his hand up to surrender as he smirks and Edward shakes his head. Istop and begin to concentrate more

Kate grabs Bruno's neck and he goes back down.

"Kate!"

"You seem to lack incentive," Kate says as she releases him. "Shall I go see if Renesmee's awake?"

I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Are you crazy?"

"Alright," Kate says. "This one's on full power."

Edward gives me a pleading look before he reluctantly holds out his hand again. He closes his eyes, preparing himself for the pain as I really concentrate hard.

She puts her hand around his wrist but he doesn't drop. I see him wince but not in agony.

He opens his eyes and when Kate lets go, he looks at me, smiling.

"It's painful, but it's bearable."

I grin from ear to ear, well chuffed with myself. Bruno kisses my head.

"Well done, Bella," Edward says. "You never cease to amaze me."

"Okay, we should go again," I grin.

"Emmett," Bruno says, looking at his brother in law

He stutters a little, fear filling his voice.

"I'm good."

I laughed. After maybe an hour or two my training was done for the day and Renesmee was waking up from her nap.

I take her down to Bruno's studio where he was and to feed her some lunch...some quality time.

"I booked us some tickets to go to Colorado. The family wants to go to place where it actually snows for the kids", he says

I nodded as I fed Renesmee some macaroni.

"When do we leave?", I asked

"Christmas Eve and we come back on the 28th", he says

"Okay...when do you want me to change you"

I looked at him and he sighs.

"When we get back that day", he answers

"Are you sure you want to do this...Renesmee eat three more spoonful and you can have the blood", I say

She stubbornly chews her food.

"Yes, I'm sure I want to spend all of eternity with you" he says

"What about the more kids thing", I asked

"I'm going to freeze some of my warriors and when we are ready we'll have to get a surrogate", he says

I nodded, he gets up, and walks towards us. He gives Renesmee her bottle of blood.

"I got it all figured out my love", he says and kisses my head.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

62.4K 2.1K 34
I never wanted to lose to anybody and I never experienced it until I met you. You told me that you are absolute. I didn't believe it until I tasted d...
2.3K 42 9
Why do people want to meet their soulmate? I don't. I want to meet someone as messed up and chaotic as me. I don't want true love. I want someone who...
Bonita Oleh Bwallflower

Fiksi Penggemar

7.5K 251 25
I know I was loved by my family but deep inside I always wanted a love that they couldn't give me. I never thought something like this would happen t...
5.9K 176 36
I never thought that I could trust him again, I never thought that I would love hm so much, I didn't know he loves me so much, but I did know this...