I Hate My Brother (editing!)

By CherylVylona

COMPLETED ā€¢ ā€¢ ā€¢ "We can't keep doing this... Wayne's gonna kill you if he finds out." "Baby, y'know I'm not a... More

Chapter 1 āœ”ļø
2. edited āœ”ļø
3. edited āœ”ļø
4. edited āœ”ļø
5. edited āœ”ļø
6. edited āœ”ļø
7. editing in progress
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.

20.

9.9K 244 26
By CherylVylona

: *MATURE CONTENT AHEAD*
• • •

Mondays are the only day of the week that I usually get the house to myself. Wayne goes for his classes at 12 noon and only return home at 10PM after his boxing trainings. The guys don't ever come on Mondays either since they have their own commitments.

It's 5:30PM when I decide that I'm hungry, again. Despite the lunch I had at two, the urge to munch on something keep bothering me so much that I leave my room to ransack the kitchen for snacks. One movie and two large bags of Lays later, I'm still not satisfied; so I dig around for a cup of instant noodles and wait for the kettle to boil.

Abruptly, I hear the click of the front door opening and I poke my head out to see who could it be.

"Zac? What are you doing here?" I eye him curiously. He's wearing the same sweater, jeans and sneakers from earlier at college. His vintage glasses that he only wears in school is nowhere to be seen.

He shuts the door behind him and removes his shoes, his backpack placed on the floor. "Why? Am I not allowed to be?" He smiles lazily at me, walking towards the kitchen.

I return back to the kettle. "I mean, none of you comes on Mondays."

"Well, I decided to come now. Wait, what are you making?"

"Noodles?"

"Is that really the crap you eat all the time? I already saw the two empty packagings on the table." He frowns at me, coming over to snatch the cup noodle from my hands.

"Hey!" I grunt, reaching for it but he's obviously too tall for me when he lifts it up high.

"Couldn't you have ordered food to eat instead of all these junk?" He shoves it back in the highest cabinet.

"I was hungry and I didn't want to wait!" I cross my arms in frustration.

He starts moving around the kitchen without a word. "What are you doing?" I ask.

"Go outside and wait. Ten minutes."

———
I pick up my now empty bowl and proceed to the kitchen. Zac managed to whip up delicious chicken noodles soup with egg and hotdogs in a span of ten minutes and I was impressed. He has always been the one settling breakfasts for us on weekends anyway, so I never doubted his cooking skills.

I continue to scrub the dishes until I feel a presence behind me. He make sure that he's not touching me, yet he's standing so close as if there's only millimetres apart between our bodies. I can practically feel his warm breath every time he exhales from his nose.

He places both his hands at the sides of the sink, caging me in without any body contact. I stiffen a little when he bends down to my height from behind, but quickly cover it up by resuming my activity.

"If you wanted to wash the dishes, you could've said it earlier you know. I wouldn't have fought with you." I tease.

Weirdly, I didn't have to see his face or feel him on my skin to know that he must be smiling. "You're trying to act normal." He chuckles. "It's cute, really. I don't even have to touch you for you to react to me."

I tuck my bottom lip in with my teeth, stopping myself from saying anything on impulse. Ignore him, ignore him.

"Will you stop?" I groan, placing the cutleries on the drying rack. Zac helps me with the pot and bowls, still not touching me although his arm did brush mine during the movement.

"I will not," he whispers into my ear. "I'll make you cave eventually, Kelsey."

Oh, he thought.

In an effort to stop him from being so smug, I decide to be the one to tease him instead. At least I wouldn't be the flustered and blushing one when I'm the one taking the lead, right? Right?

"How confident." I state and turn around. "I'm certain it literally takes thirty seconds for a dick to grow hard. Wanna test the theory?"

Zac widens his eyes and stares back at me in bewilderment. I duck down and escape out of his body, heading back to the living room to put a new movie on the TV. He follows behind me and takes a seat on the couch. I sprawl out on the L-side of the couch, my favourite spot of all time, while he rests his arm lazily behind my headrest.

Barely ten minutes of Step Up Revolution started and I begin to zone out, simply because all I can feel is those fingers of his that went from playing with my hair to drawing circles on the back of my neck. I turn my head to look at him, only to see him utterly focused on the movie.

Well, that's not fair. He can't be affecting me and still get to be so relaxed about it. So I decide to stare. Like, really stare. My eyes zoom in to my favourite part of him— his throat. I've always had a weak spot for protruding Adams apple. Call me weird but I find it really hot on some guys. Then to his defined jawline, the ones that make me even more insecure about my round face shape that I try so hard to conceal with make up all the time. He has his septum ring on today and I stare at it too, wondering about the reason behind that piercing.

"Stop staring, it's creepy." His lip tugs up at the corner although his brown eyes remain looking straight at the TV screen.

I immediately look away feeling embarrassed to be caught but the next thing I know, Zac picks me up by my waist with both hands and pulls me over to him so that I straddle him with my knees at each of his side.

"What are you doing?" I whisper looking down at him, my hands holding myself up with the back of the couch.

"Kiss me."

"Why?" My thighs weaken from kneeling and I rest on the back of my heels. His hands goes into my cotton shorts and palms my bare ass.

"Just kiss me, Kelsey." And I waste no time, pressing my lips against his. I don't know what I'm doing, but tell me again when you're so mesmerized by the pair of brown eyes looking at you that way. He kisses me back with the same passion, his hands groping my bum at the same time making me lean closer towards him. The movie is long ignored at this point while I finally get to weave my hands into his dishevelled blond hair, tugging at them slightly with my fingers.

All that's in my mind is hoping no one else comes through the front door with us in this compromising position. Zac doesn't seems to care though, as he resumes what he's doing— his hands not leaving my ass at all as if it's glued to it.

Slowly, I feel him getting up from the couch in the middle of our heated make-out session, his hands carrying me up under my butt. I try to pull back to take a breath, but he squeezes me once, twice, to stop me and I hook my arms behind his neck instead.

God, he tastes so good. His lips, I mean.

Zac carries me up to my room and shuts the door behind us. We remain liplocked as he lowers me down my bed, him hovering above me.

Again, I wanted to question us for our actions. What exactly are we doing? This isn't ever going to go well.

I can't trust myself to say anything at this point, so I choose to shut up and just kiss him anyway. His tongue teasingly flicks the balls of my barbell, sucking it into his mouth. One of his hands stays on my ass while the other holds his weight up so he doesn't crushes me under him. The hand on my butt squeezes and grips it tightly but doesn't do anything more than that; as if he's hesitating whether to advance further.

We must've kissed for at least fifteen minutes before I start to feel impatient that this isn't leading anywhere. As gentleman as he is, he doesn't seems to be wanting more than cupping my butt cheeks. However, I can already feel his boner harden since awhile ago despite us not touching. He wants me to cave first, he wants me to make the move.

I slide my hand seductively down his chest, all the way to the waistband of his jeans and feel him getting anxious. He grips my butt harder when my hand nears his crotch. In one confident move, I cup his boner with my palm and give it one slow stroke, feeling it twitch beneath all the denim.

He lets out a throaty groan, finally letting his body lie over mine while he pulls me closer by my waist. I keep stroking him until the tips of his finger brushes over my panties. With all my strength, I push him over and straddle him instead; my hands going to the button of his jeans.

"Are you sure?" He mumbles over my lips as I unbutton his pants.

"Mm-hmm."

He lifts his hips up to help me get it off before I pull away from his lips and shift downwards to give his junior some attention. His eyes follow my every move as I use my teeth to pull back the waistband of his briefs.

"Fuck, that's so sexy." He mutters under his breath.

His erection springs out, almost hitting me in the nose and it would've been comical had I not move away in time. I take a few seconds to admire his size and girth, doing some mental calculations of how far I think it can go down my throat.

I let my tongue give it a few teasing lick at the head, making sure we keep our eye contact. I see him bite his bottom lip as I torture him the same way he did to me a few days ago. Then, with the help of my tongue stud, I lick the sides of his manhood like an ice cream cone and he instantly stiffens at the contact of metal.

"Sh-shit. It feels good."

Damn. Guys don't know how hot it is whenever they mutter such things. With his encouragement in mind, I prep my throat for his length and take it all the way down at once. My tongue stud helps to create a slight tickle each time his dick slides in and out of my mouth, driving him a little crazy as I see him practically gripping the sheets with one hand and the other grips my hair in his fist. All the while repeating 'fuck' and 'shit' as I make it my goal to pleasure him.

A short five minutes later, he abruptly yanks me off even though I'm certain he's close to his climax soon. Did he not want to empty his load in my mouth, that's why?

This time, he sits up and tugs at the hem of my pullover. He helps me pull it off then pushes me back down the bed, kissing me again with all intentions to conquer me. He's no longer afraid to explore my body as his hands unabashedly find its way into my shorts and strokes me outside my soaking panties.

"Mm," he sucks on my neck so hard I'm sure it'll leave a mark. "So wet."

I tug at the hem of his sweater too and he pauses to take it off before slipping his hand behind my back to unclasp my bra. It's only then that I begin to realize god, I'm almost fully naked with a naked Zac. And since the sun has yet to set, we can both see each other clear enough that I'm sure I won't be able to get this sight out of my brain any time soon.

With all the one-night-stands, most of them happen in complete darkness since we usually do it in a party anyway. It's been so long since I expose myself to anyone in broad daylight. Oh god, what have I done?

Before I even get to question myself, Zac undresses me completely and positions himself at the edge of the bed. His tip strokes my entrance up and down teasingly while his thumb circles my throbbing clit. Not being able to take it anymore, I inch my hips forward without warning, taking him raw and hard inside me.

"Oh fuck," we simultaneously mutter under our breaths.

We savour the moment, feeling each other without moving for awhile before he begins to thrust in and out of me mercilessly. The sex is nothing gentle, in fact it's every way animalistic since neither of us are fragile or virgins anymore. I'm not ashamed to admit I like it a little rough sometimes.

He'll plant kisses on my forehead while fucking me, and I'll caress his chest, his collarbones, his throat as he does the work. We remain eye contact most times, watching each other intently as we ride out our high.

He managed to hold it out long enough for me to cum first before he unloads himself inside of me. In all that urgency, neither of us realized that he wasn't wearing a condom and the fact that I'm not on birth control. Well damn, guess I'll have to make a trip to the pharmacy for plan B the morning after then.

He places another kiss on my forehead before he pulls out of me, taking the space next to me on the bed. Feeling sweaty and sticky, I attempt to get up from bed only to be held back by his arm around my waist.

"Nope," he says, tightening his grip. "You're not going to run away from me again. I won't let you."

I smile to myself, embarrassed that that even happened. "I'm not! I wanted a shower."

He gets up on his elbow, leaning to face me. "Shower together, save water."

———
Forty five minutes, both of us exit from the bathroom which is now full of steam on all the glass and mirror. You can probably guess what went on in there that took us so long.

As silly as it looks, Zac hugs me around the waist from the back and insists that we remain this way while literally waddling back to my room like a penguin. No matter how many times I assure him that I'm not running away, he refuses to even let me go to the kitchen to get a drink.

"No," he commands me as he shoves me gently back on bed. "Stay here. I'll get you one."

The sun has set and it's already close to 9PM now. Wayne will be back any time soon and Zac still insists to stay. With no choice, I grab my laptop from the desk and settle back in bed, browsing YouTube for funny videos to watch.

He comes back with my cup of water shortly after, then joins me under my blanket with his arm around me. A couple of times I find myself dying to bring up the sex and all, but I figured it'll instantly make things awkward, bad even. That has to be done formally, not when we are both lounging on my bed and snuggling up against each other.

"Hey," I pause the Cut video and turn to face him. "Wayne's coming home soon, y'know." I say, hoping he'll catch the hint.

"So?" He grins boyishly, not giving a damn.

"Zac!" I slap his thigh. Somehow, we seem to have gotten way more comfortable with touching each other. I mean, yea, we did just had sex which explains why.

"Ow!" He catches my hand in his. "Stop it before I give you more hickeys and we shall see how you're going to explain to them."

I gasp. How dare he threaten me! "No you won't. And I'm being serious!"

"So am I, baby." He leans closer and attempts to go for the side of my neck. I push his face away, laughing.

"Okay, okay. You win, idiot. But he's really coming back soon. And he'll see your car outside! Then he's going to come in and find you in my-," my sentence gets cut off by him crashing his lips against mine.

"Fine, I'll go soon. Thirty more minutes, okay?" He pulls me back into his embrace and presses the spacebar on my keyboard. Not wanting to argue anymore, I rest my head on his chest and we spend the night watching silly videos that way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255 33 15
As my first semester at college rolled on, things took an unexpected turn-I found myself homeless, tossed out of my dorm by my supposed best friend...
6.7M 130K 59
BOOK COMPLETE - EDITION ONGOING. This work is intended for an 18+ audience. I stop searching for it and stand in front of him, perplexed. Is he sayin...
44.4K 791 31
(NOT FULLY EDITED) Madison has dealt with abuse and heart ache her whole life thinking that it was what she deserved. First her parents then her boyf...
8.7K 189 38
I'm starting my freshman year of college. I'm told I will be roommates with Ashtyn Black. It turns out the college made a mistake and now we have to...