·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ Tᴏᴛᴀʟ Dʀᴀᴍᴀ Wᴏʀʟᴅ T...

By Nightskullfire

ғιrѕт a deaтн тrap ιѕland, тнen a вroĸen down мovιe loт, and now, a ғlyιng deaтнтrap. derιcĸ, along wιтн тнe... More

Chapter 1: Egypt Pt.1
Chapter 2: Egypt Pt. 2
Chapter 3: Pandas and Bats
Chapter 4: A bit too cold, don't you think?
Chapter 5: New York! New York!
Chapter 6: Thunder and Lightning.
Chapter 7: Down another player
Chapter 8: Our first win?
Chapter 9: A work of art
Chapter 10: We're totally trying to lose
Chapter 11: I officially hate Alejandro
Chapter 12: Curing DJ's curse for good
Chapter 13: Just the two of us
Chapter 15: Area 52 and Aliens
Chapter 16: Stupid Emu's
Chapter 17: A bit too cold don't you think pt.2
Chapter 18: Owen's advice
Chapter 19: Slots-O-fun for me, not so fun for you.
Chapter 20: The Cargo hold?
Chapter 21: Almost lost in China
Chapter 22: Me vs. Duncan
Chapter 23: A condor and her eggs
Chapter 24: Complex feelings
Chapter 25: Looking for clarification?
Chapter 26: Taking a train, a horse, and a boat to Hawaii
Quick Question
Chapter 27: The Good, The Bad, and the Unlucky
After the Finale

Chapter 14: Owen is officialy my friend?

1.1K 32 66
By Nightskullfire

I was sitting in loser class with team Chris. Seriously, it seems like the opposing teams never shrink.

Mine already has already gotten small enough. DJ was sleeping on the bench across from me.

Owen and Duncan were still asleep. Owen began talking in his sleep.

"Noah! Don't eat the poison stuff! It's poison! Ahh!" Owen screamed waking up.

Alejandro and Tyler just glared at him.

"Was I talking in my sleep? Hehehe. Sorry. I'll just, go away." Owen said looking sad.

I kinda felt bad for him. Owen is such a nice person on a team of such mean people.

Owen came and sat where I was sitting.

"Hi Derick." Owen said.

"Oh. Morning Owen. I must say your team seems a bit... harsh." I said.

"Yeah. I know. Say, how's your team going? With you and DJ?"

"It's okay. We just can't risk getting last place. If we lose, one of us are a goner."

" Remember that challenge in season one where we had to eat all of that disgusting food?" Owen asked.

"Of course I remember. How could I ever forget that."

"And then we went on that nice vacation."

"An then I got sick." I said.

"Oh yeah. Say, I think I remember you telling me something that day."

"You do?"

"Yeah. I can't quite remember." Owen said hitting his head with his hand."Oh yeah. Now I remember. You told me that you liked someone. Did you ever confess to that special someone?"

"N-no. I haven't." I sighed, sadly.

"Do I know this person?" Owen asked.

"Yeah. I'd say you know them pretty well."

"Care to tell me who it is?" Owen asked.

"I don't know. Can I trust you to not go yelling things?" I asked.

"Of course. Your secret of you liking someone never got out. Besides. We're buddies. Right?" Owen said throwing his arm around my neck, with me practically not able to breathe.

"Yeah. Of course." I said with the tiny amount of air in my lungs left.

He moved his arm from my neck.

"So. Can I know?" Owen asked.

"Um..." I started.

"Come on! Never talking to anyone about your crush has got to be tough."

"I talked to Sierra. She was able to figure it out fast."

"Please? I wanna know." Owen pleaded.

"Fine. How about this. I'll give you hints and clues. And I'll have you figure it out yourself."

"Okay. Sounds fun. Okay, first question. Is it a guy, or gal?" Owen asked.

"It's a guy." I answered.

"Ok. Was it someone that was on the show?"

"They're currently on the show." I answered.

"Okay. I'm getting closer. Let's see. Is it someone that's currently sitting in loser class with us?" Owen asked.

"You catch on fast big O."

"Woo hoo! I'm closer. Is it Duncan?"

"No! Not in a million years."

"Okay. Is it Al?"

"Getting colder."

"Well it can't be Tyler or me so. It must be... DJ." Owen exclaimed.

I simply nodded.

"Woo hoo! Score!" Owen cheered."So why won't you tell him?" Owen asked.

"You're kidding, right? Why would I do that? I can't just go up to DJ and say: Oh hey. I think you're amazing and I want my life to revolve around you. Wanna go out with me?" I said, acting the whole thing out while sitting down.

"Well. You should really tell him. The worse that could happen is that he says no and-" Owen started but then I cut him off.

"But then he'll know. And then it'll be awkward." I said.

"Well yeah. But as I was saying. The worse that could happen is that you two just remain best friends. You won't progress if you just hang around until someone else grabs him before you even get the chance to." Owen said

"You do make a good point. But, Owen. I'm scared. What if he says no?" I asked.

"Then he says no. But you two will still remain friends Nonetheless. At least in your heart. You'll know that you tried. And that you asked and not assumed. Besides, he might say yes." Owen asked.

"Yeah. I suppose so. Thanks Owen." I said.

"No problem, dude."

/Derick:"You know. Owen's pretty nice. He gives pretty good advice. When he's not going around farting, he makes a good friend."\

+

We all headed to the area where Chris was going to explain the next challenge.

"Perepare yourselves for challenges of a amateur calibre." Chris said as we all celebrated."Because we're recreating the original Olympics. And we're heading to the birth place of the Olmpics right now! In..."

"Greece!" Courtney yelled.

"Atlantis!" Sierra guessed.

"Mount Olympics?" Owen guessed.

"Wrong, fictional. And what? We're going to Rome in Italy." Chris announced.

"But the Olympics originated in Greece." I said.

"Yeah. They're right. The Olympics originated in Greece." Alejandro added.

"No, they originated-" Chris started but got cut off by Gwen.

"Greece. They're right."

"Interns!" Chris yelled as they both came running." Everyone should hang on to something. Everyone except you." Chris said.

We all hanged on as the plane tilted throwing that poor intern off the plane.

"You might wanna find me info on Greece. Quickly!" Chris ordered the other intern."Greece it is." He said, walking out of the room.

"Prepare yourselves for battle." Sierra threatened team Chris.

"Childs play. There's no way us athletes could lose to a team with no men." Chris insulted." Even Derick's team stands more of a chance against us."

Okay. Why does he have to drag us into this?

"Um. Your insulting both teams yet you guys recently lost two members." I said.

"At least we have a team." Alejandro argued.

I couldn't argue with that. Annoying jerk.

"I hope you look good in silver, I look great in gold." Heather said to Alejandro.

Alejandro argued back at Heather with some come back. I couldn't catch what he said.

I was looking at Gwen and Duncan giving each other a smile. Courtney then looked mad at her.

Both of the teams walked off. DJ sighed.

"Don't worry DJ. We'll at least get second place. I think." I said, patting DJ's back.

"How can you be so sure?" DJ said, hanging his head down.

"Well. I'm not sure. But we'll find a way. I know we will. If we lose, you're not to blame." I smiled at him.

"Aww... Your're too kind." DJ said, pulling me in a hug.

I gently sighed in his arms. It felt nice, but my mind was slowly shattering into pieces. I hugged him tightly.

"Umm... Derick? You're squeezing me." DJ told me.

I let go.

"S-s-sorry DJ. I-I'm gonna go get ready for today's challenge." I sighed, walking off.

"Okay?" DJ said.

/DJ:"Man. He's so confusing. I can't ever seem to figure out what's wrong with him."\

+

We all arrived in Greece.

"Welcome to the acropolis in Acient Greece. Home to the very first Olympians, who as my intern informed me, competed naked."Chris Informed us.

"Alright. Time to drop the laundry." Owen said unbuckling his belt.

"No, no, no, no! That was just a corky fact, not an order!" Chris said." There's no need to be 100% accurate, stay dressed. Very dressed. We only have to resort to nudity if there's a tie breaker."

"Today we're going to be doing things a bit differently. Since team Chris is Really Really Really Really Hot is down a man and Team Amazon is an all girl team and since Team Victory is a team of two, we have to make it fair. So, all of today's challenges will be one on one. First place gets a gold medal, second place get silver. Third place wins a brutal elimination ceremony." Chris said.

"And bronze medals! Right? Third place wins bronze?" Owen asked.

"There are no bronze medals. Only silver and gold." Chris said.

"But at the Olympics-" Owen started.

"Just silver and gold." Chris inturupted. "Now. Gold medals count as 2 points, Silver counts as 1 point."

+

We head to the area where the first event was going to take place.

"Our first historical event is a Greecen scavenger hunt. The inside of the podium of percales is full of maze line rows of huge columns. Players must search this acient forest of columns and return with the Greecen treasure that's awaiting inside. First one to do so gets the goal. So, who's going in?" Chris asked.

"Me" Duncan and Gwen said at the same time.

"What!" Gwen, Duncan, and Courtney all said.

"Gwen and Duncan it is. Team Victory. Who you sending?" Chris asked us.

"I could go. But then again, there might be a worse challenge up ahead. You go DJ." I said.

"Okay. But what if Iose?" DJ asked.

"It's fine. We only need second place to stay in the game. No pressure." I said as DJ smiled.

/DJ:"Man. Derick is so nice. Even if I do lose, he won't be mad at me."\

/Derick:"I try to put as little pressure on DJ as I can. With him thinking there's no pressure, he'll work better. "\

"Wow. That is so.... fun." Courtney said.

"What's the big deal? Just let someone else do this event." Duncan said to Chris.

"My decision is final Duncan." Chris said.

Duncan then complained under his breathe.

"What was that?"

"I didn't say anything." Duncan said.

"And you won't say anything until the Olympics are over. Between now and then you can either zip it, or sing it. Itll make up for the Songs you missed while you were in breach of your contract." Chris told Duncan.

I stopped listening to Chris and looked over at DJ. I patted him on the back.

"Good luck. I have faith in you my friend." I said blushing and giving him a thumbs up.

"Thanks D. I wish you the best of luck." He said patting my back.

I heavily sighed.

"Ow!" Duncan sung getting hit by Chef. Now this was nice.

Chris handed DJ, Gwen, and Duncan trash can lifs.

"Uh. Why do we need these?" Gwen asked.

"These authentic Spartin Shields will help you in your treasure hunt."Chris said."For the treasure you seek is tied to a Neriendium boar."

"Good luck you 3, Duncan. Chef will be following you so be sure to sing it if you have to say it. Chef, sound the Spartan battle horn!" Chris said to Chef.

I couldn't make out what tiny sound that thing made."Ugh. That's the Spartian battle horn?" Chris asked disappointed." Just go!" Chris demanded.

Gwen, DJ, and Duncan headed off. Hopefully DJ will be alright.

"The rest of you, follow me." Chris said. We all began following Chris.

"Wait, we're not going to stay and watch? Closely? At all times?" Courtney asked.

"Nope. Time to flip channels, just like the real Olympics!" Chris said excitedly.

+

"Hancration is a Greek martial art with no rules, last man standing wins the gold." Chris said.

"As the strongest Amazon, I volunteer to fight for our team " Courney testified.

"I'm pretty sure I'm the strongest." Cody said, trying to show off the muscles that he doesn't have

"Haha. As I was saying." Courtney said.

Sierra got mad at Courtney.

"That's it! I volunteer to fight Courtney!" Sierra yelled.

"Um, I need some one from team I am Really Really Really Really Hot to get involved here, anyone?" Chris asked Alejandro's team.

"Come on Al! We can take them!" Owen encouraged Alejandro.

"Wait! I was on the school wrestling team in grade school!" Tyler said.

"Then we should make an arrangement. I will give you my spot if you swear to repay me the favor down the road." Alejandro said. Tyler gave him a thumbs up.

"We're gonna destroy you!" Owen yelled shaking up his face.

Not gonna lie. He actually looked a bit threatening. Tyler, not so much. Tyler isn't much of a threat.

I remember when we all paired up to get the case at the end of season 1. He went around threatening people with the case, just to not do anything.

"Derick. You have to go by default since DJ's not here." Chris told me.

And just like that, the battle began. Cody began charging at Owen. Owen did some Kungfu Panda belly bounce, and bounced him off somewhere.

"Okay. Probably not the best idea." I said.

Sierra was choking Owen .

I looked to see Tyler approaching me. He swung at me, but I ducked. I then came up with an uppercut.

Then Courtney jumped in and punched Tyler to the ground.

"Whoa! Nice work." I complimented.

"Thanks. After all, I was a CIT." Courtney bragged as I rolled my eyes.

I put up my fist, getting ready to fight.

She attempted to swing at me but I ducked. Cody then came back.

"Never fear ladys! I'm back to save you." Cody said, running back.

"Just stay out of the way pip squeek! Derick actually knows how to fight. It'll be smarter if I took him!" Courtney yelled at Cody.

Sierra then began fighting Courtney. They held each other in a choke hold. Heather facepalmed at the whole situation.

"Respect the Cody!" Sierra demanded.

"Same, team." Courtney said.

"Girls, girls." Cody started.

Courtney smacked Cody, then Courtney and Sierra both fell.

I kinda didn't wanna fight Owen. I mean. He's very, large.

He began charging at me. I charged at him. I slid to the ground, sliding under him and tripping Owen.

"Sorry. But I can't let you win big O." I said.

I seen Alejandro chuckle at Owen falling.

"That's two gold for Team Victory." Chris said tossing me two golden medals."And two silver for team Chris is Really Really Really Really Hot."

"YES!" I cherred.

+

We waited for Gwen, DJ, and Duncan to come back. Duncan and Gwen were singing, but they were to far, so we couldn't make out the lyrics.

After the song ended DJ came back with a gold medal and Gwen obtained a silver one.

"Nice work DJ." I said giving him a high-five

"Thanks. I see you got two medals." DJ told me.

"Yep." I grinned

+

We moved on to our next challenge.

"Welcome to the hurdles event. The ultimate test of speed and flexibility. Players must leap higher and higher over the hurdles until they reach the finish line. First one across wins the gold. Since Alejandro and Heather are the only two who haven't competed, they'll be going against each other, along with one member from team Victory." Chris announced.

"I'll handle this one. Hold on to my medals." I said, putting the medals around his neck.

"You sure Derick? You already got us two." DJ told me.

"Trust me. I want to do this." I said, glaring at Alejandro. He glared back.

"Sorry. I'm fast, and flexible." Heather bragged.

"Okay, so am I." I said

"If we lose tonight, we're gonna send home some who didn't win a medal, right?" Owen asked.

Alejandro then did a split, tied his hair into a pony tail using his legs, and got back up.

"Oh yeah!" Owen cheered.

Me and Heather gave each other a shocked look. Which changed into a worried look.

Okay.... not good.

We all lined up at the starting line. Me on the right, Alejandro on the left and Heather in the middle.

"On your marks! Get set! GO!" Chris yelled.

We all took off. Alejandro started off in the lead, I was in second, while Heather was so far in third.

"Don't worry, you can barrow my medal if you need to look like a winner." Alejandro flirted with Heather.

He began running on his hands, and doing all sorts of tricks.

"Show off!" I rolled my eyes.

"Relax my friends. Victory is-" Alejandro started but bumped right into a hurdle.

Me and Heather both jumped, and rolled. Kind of like Sonic's spin dash.

He got back up and started to catch up. I passed first, Heather passed second, and Alejandro passed last.

"YES!" Me and Heather both cheered high fiving each other.

"No." Alejandro said in deafeat.

Look. Me and Heather aren't friends. But beating Alejandro is something we both can count as an accomplishment.

"Team Victory takes first!" Chris annouced.

Suddenly DJ ran up and hugged me.

"Yeah! We're first." He said hugging me and picking me up.

"Yeah!" I cheered.

"Okay. We need to do a tie breaker for second place. Come along." Chris said as we all followed.

+

"Okay, seriously. Where's Duncan?" Courtney asked sounding pissed.

"Duncan will join us as soon as he can. You know, if he's still alive." Chris laughed as I chuckled.

"If?! What does that mean?" Gwen asked surprisingly concerned.

Honestly. If he is dead, that's one less obstacle for me. Damn it, I'm starting to sound like Heather.

"Can we focus on the game? It's time for the deadly tie breaker. Team Victory, since you guys have the most golden medals, you're in first. This is between Amazons and Team Chris." Chris annouced as me and DJ high fived.

"One sec Chris." Courtney said changing the subject."You sounded really concerned there."

"Well I-I know how you feel so-" Gwen said but got cut off by Courtney.

"You know how I feel? Like you get it? Or you feel the same way?" Courtney accused.

"Um, look. Wings!" Gwen gasped, changing the subject.

"Attetion please. Chef spent over an hour building 2 sets of wings out of wax and feathers we find in the planes engine. 1 member from each team must strap on the wings and take flight. All the way up there." Chris said pointing up where a golden medal was being held in the sky. Hanging on a crane's hook.

"Better them than us." I whispered to DJ as he nodded.

"Whoever snags the gold medal out of the sky wins the Olympic and is safe from elimination." Chris told the other teams

"Wait. So, me and DJ get first class, right?" I asked.

"Yes! You won. Did you not?" Chris said.

"Right. Sorry, still not use to winning." I said.

"Ahh, sounds kinda dangerous." Owen said.

"Not at all." Chris said. The pairs of wings fell apart.

"We're gonna need some more wax! So, who's going up?" Chris asked the other teams.

"I'll do it. For all of you." Cody directed at Gwen.

"Oh thank you Cody!" Sierra fangirled. Squeezing Cody.

"Team me? Super hot me? Who's going?" Chris asked.

"I'll do it! To the extreme! Hoo!" Tyler said excited.

"And since It's a tiebreaker. Before you 2 strap on your wings, please slip into these authentic spartan battle costumes." Chris asked holding two costumes.

"Yay! Costumes!" Sierra fangirled.

They both changed into the costumes. Wonder how DJ would look in that.

"He looks like an angel." Sierra sighed

"Those are not auth-" Alejandro started, but Sierra covered his mouth.

"No one cares." She said.

"This is gonna be a close one." Owen said.

"Yes, too close. Someone needs a distraction to slow them down." Alejandro said walking to Tyler.

"Time to pay back that favor. Please tell Courtney what you know about Duncan and Gwen." Alejandro demanded.

"Huh!" Courtney gasped then turned glaring at Gwen.

"On your marks." Chris said

"Now." Alejandro demanded.

"I SAW DUNCAN AND GWEN KISS!" Tyler yelled.

"What!" Courtney yelled.

"Oh that's a load off." Tyler sighed in relief.

"He said he saw-" Alejandro said to Courtney.

"Get set!" Chris continued.

"How could you! I thought we were friend-ish! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!"Courtney yelled attempting to attack Gwen but Sierra held her back.

Alejandro is such an instigator. He's like one of those high school girls that gossip and start drama.

"Go!" Chris said. Tyler began flying.

"Duncan? Duncan?!" Cody said shocked.

"You called?" Duncan said appearing out of nowhere."Ha! Nice bikini!" Duncan laughed.

Cody then punched Duncan, making him fall. I clapped.

"SING IT!" Chef demanded.

"Fly cody, fly!" Sierra said to Cody.

"Cody, stay where you are." Courtney demanded.

"But we'll lose." Sierra said. She then noticed Courtney staring at Gwen. She gasped and then said,"Oh. Cody, stay where you are!"

"YOU. ARE. SO. ELIMINATED." Courtney said, breaking the word 'eliminated' into bits.

"She's got my vote." Heather added.

"Agreed." Sierra added.

Cody began trying to fly.

/Derick:"Well. Duncan cheeted on Courtney with Gwen. Not suprised. You remember that psycho killer challenge. They connected so much. Not to mention the alien movies. They seemed to like each other since they met."\

In the end, Cody got the gold.

"Team Amazon wins second place. And the losers are heading back to the elimination room. For the second time I a row." Chris told Team Chris.

+

We a got back on the plane. Me and DJ were the only ones in first class. Since we're the only members left of Team Victory.

I was sitting on the sofa, thinking about what Owen said. I felt the sofa bounce a little.

I look to see DJ sit down.

"You okay Derick? You've been sitting there since we've gotten here. Something bothering you?" DJ asked.

"Yeah. But. I'd rather not talk about it." I sighed.

"You sure? You know you can tell me anything." DJ said.

The thought of telling him crossed my mind.

"Um... Yeah. I know. But this I'd rather not tell you about. It's a bit complicated." I said sadly.

He looked at me worried. I could feel his eyes staring into me.

"Your sure? Like 100% sure? We're a team. We're suppose to pull each other up."

"Yeah. I know." I said.

I was starting to get nervous. I could feel my heart beating faster.

"So then why won't you let me know what's going on in that big mind of yours." DJ said.

"I'd just... rather not." I sighed.

"You sure you don't need anything? A hug? Anything?" He asked.

I heavily sighed.

"No. It'll be better if I solved this one on my own." I sighed.

He gave me a worried look, then nodded.

"Well. Okay. Just know I'm always here if you need someone to talk to." DJ said patting my back.

"Yeah. Okay." I said still sitting still. DJ didn't move from where he was sitting.

"Can I have. A little space?" I asked.

"Oh. Yeah. Gotcha. I'll just, go over there." DJ said, walking over to the chairs.

/DJ:"Man. I hate seeing my little buddy sad like this. Wish he could just tell me what's going on."\

I sighed heavily and looked at the ground.

"More mint chocolate chip ice cream?" I heard a voice say.

I seen one of Chris's interns offering me a box.

"Yeah. Thank you." I said, taking the box.

I opened the box, and scooped some in my mouth. I felt tears sinking down my face.

/Derick:"I'm okay. I think. It's just that. Well. DJ would never go out with a guy like me. I mean. Think about it. I'm werid, annoying, nerdy, and well I have no great qualities as a person."\

I think some of my tears sinked into my box of ice cream. I can taste my own salty tears.

I took of my glasses and gloves. I rubbed my eyes, attempting to get the tears out of my eyes. But after I got rid of those ones, more came pouring down my face.

I rubbed both of my eyes with my left arm. After I opened them back up, I seen DJ standing in front of me.

"You sure you don't need-" DJ started.

"I said I'll be fine Deej. Really." I said, rubbing my eyes.

"Your crying. A lot. You sure you don't want to talk about it?"

"Maybe some other time. But right now, no." I said.

DJ sat down on the sofa.

"You're always there for me when I'm down. You don't think I can at least try to help?" DJ said, putting his hands on my shoulders.

I looked at him and sighed.

"No. I don't. I just." I stammered.

I could feel my eyes watering more. It wouldn't stop.

I mean. DJ is the first crush I've ever had. Just the thought of rejection makes me lose my mind.

I looked at DJ and then back at the ground. I watches my tears drop to the ground.

I got up off the Sofa and put the Mint ice cream on the table. DJ followed. I was going to sit back on the sofa but DJ stopped me.

"Look. I understand you're trying to help, but I really just need time to-" I started.

My sentence was cut off by DJ pulling me into a hug. My face was buried in his chest.

I hugged him back. I felt his strong arms surrounding my head. I allowed my head to rest in his chest.

I feel horrible. I'm worrying DJ, and It's because I'm scared of rejection. Yet he's doing everything he can to make me happy.

I let my tears fall. I felt DJ's hug tighten. After hugging for what, 2 or 3 minutes. We let go.

"You feel better." DJ asked.

I looked at him and nodded. I lied for the sake of him feeling better. But not for my sake.

"Good. I'm glad I could help. I'll see you tomorrow morning, okay." DJ said.

"Yeah. Sure." I said.

/DJ:"I know Derick lied. His left eye slightly twitches when he does."\

DJ went to one of the chairs, leaned back and went to sleep.

I sat back down on the Sofa. I rubbed my eyes. I looked at my reflection through one of the mirrors.

My face was red from crying, and my eyes were red. I heavily sighed and layed my head down on the Sofa.

I stared blankly at the ceiling. I felt my eyes starting to fall asleep, then jolt awake.

/Derick:"I didn't even confess to him yet, and I'm crying this much. Imagine how I'll be when I actually get rejected. I'll probably be crying for days."\

I dug my face into a pillow and went to sleep.

Yeah, I know. That one was longer than most. 4000 words is quite a lot. So, Derick got really emotional this chapter, wouldn't you say?

Since Harold was eliminated early this season, I need someone Derick could make friends with to talk to DJ with.

So, what better choice than big O. Who is literally the nicest competitor ever.

I'm coming up with creative ways for three teams to still be a thing. Usually by this point, the three teams aren't a thing.

But I thought I'd give it a little twist. It being my story, and all.

But, anyways. Thanks for reading this chapter. Please comment what you think, and don't forget to vote.

And with that, we wrapped up another Chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.7K 21
mature and some sweet scenes..🔥🥰 WARNING ⚠️⚠️ severe mature content ahead.. only for 18+ ⚠️⚠️ NO COPYRIGHT ARE ALLOWED ⚠️⚠️
29.3K 1.5K 25
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...
2K 471 63
Why does life come with so many different possible answers to the same question? Which answer is the correct one and how do you know for sure? Findi...
66.9K 2.8K 41
𝑫𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: (𝒏.) 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒂 𝒃𝒖𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈...