1) The Tracker's Eyes [Wolfbl...

By Aspiring-Writer14

Silver Morris is the twin sister of Rhydian Morris, the wolfblood who left Stoneybridge last year, to find hi... More

Through the Streets
The Ancien
Anchors
The Moon's Pull
The Den
Ultimatum
Selina Khan
Dark Moons
Official
The Human Liar
Holly

Morwal

396 4 1
By Aspiring-Writer14

{Silver's POV}

I walked into Segolia, meeting TJ and Jana as well, just outside Meinir's private room.

"Is she getting treatment?" I asked, my eyes glowing with worry. "She's going to be fine Silver."

Dr Whitewood said and I looked at her. "How can I trust you?! Putting my twin and I in cages!" I roared, and she flinched back as I snarled at her.

"Threatening Maddy and her family! Forcing them to move away!" I roared and she looked at me.

"What's next Whitewood?"

"Slipping the wrong thing into Meinir's drip? Accidentally?"

And I pushed past her, purposely shoving her into the wall, as I went into the room.

I walked into the room, and found Aran pacing, eyes glowing yellow, and his veins appearing, and disappearing constantly.

"Aran."

I said, and he looked up, and saw me.

"Silver."

And he looked at Meinir again.

"Is her heartbeat stronger?" I asked him quietly, and he looked at me, and nodded slightly.

"Bit by bit it is improving."

He said, and I looked at him, and he pressed his forehead to mine. "You'll always be the Tracker of Legends to the Wild Pack Silver Morris. Even if you don't want to believe that you are." And I shut my eyes, and shook my head. "I belong here Aran."

I said quietly, and reached out, grabbing Meinir's hand in mine.

"We run as one. As one, always." I said and she opened her eyes and looked at me, dead in the eyes.

"We run as one. As one always." She said and we both looked at Aran.

"We run as one. As one always." He said, his hand on top of ours. Imara walked in and I looked at her.

"Can it..." And she shook her head.

I pressed my forehead to Meinir's.

"As one always." I said quietly, and she nodded as I looked at Aran. He nodded at me. "As one always." He said quietly as I walked after Imara.

"What is so important?!"

I snapped and she looked at me.

"A wolfblood is out of control. She's been mostly feeding on livestock, but last night she attacked a farmer. I've sent Jana with Segolia guards ahead."

And I shook my head. "No one can track like Silver." And I looked to see Aran standing there, looking at us.

"I agree." And I shook my head and looked at Aran. "Keep Meinir safe." I said and he looked at me and nodded.

"Always."

And I raced past him.

I leaped clear over the wall, that has been surrounding Segolia, since the very beginning of it, and began to run as I followed Jana's scent.

I met her in the woods, and she looked at me. "The wolfblood."

"She's got the Morwal." And I shut my eyes, and knelt, quickly pressing my hand to the dirt as swiftly as I could.

I saw the wolfblood, and I pulled my hand from the dirt. "I've got her. Stay here."

I said and she looked at me. "You've got to be joking." And suddenly both of our phones rang simultaneously.

I looked at it. "Meinir and Aran are loose on the streets." And I looked at Jana.

"Who knows the city streets better then any of us ever could hope to?"

I asked, and Jana looked at me, and her eyes were flashing yellow.

"Matei and Emilia." She said, and I sighed, and pressed call on the contact I needed.

"Hey Silver. What's going on?" Matei asked, picking up almost immediately.

"I hate to pull you out of school, but Aran and Meinir are loose on the streets. I need you and Emilia to find them and bring them back to Segolia."

I said and I could practically hear Matei's wheels spinning in his head, with his thoughts. "I'll find them."

He said, and I sighed, with clear relief in my voice. "Thank you. I'll help you with your homework for this."

"Hell I'll do it for you."

And he laughed. "Calm down Silver. I'd do it anyways. Remember who's asking." He said, and I smiled slightly, as I hung up the phone. "Go."

I said, and suddenly, the wolfblood slammed into me, her fangs bared. I howled and slammed her into the ground, my eyes glowing yellow.

"Back off!" I shouted, and she snarled and slammed her fist, across my head hard enough to make my head spin.

I groaned, feeling my head spinning in a circle like a top. I heard her talk and I saw she had my phone.

I knocked it out of her hand, and slammed her harder into the ground again, pinning her hands down.

"Why were you calling TJ?!"

I snarled, and she looked at me. "None of your business!" And I slammed her into the ground again.

"I'm the Supreme Tracker! It's always my business you brat!" I snapped, and she looked at me. "You bitch! You can't be the Supreme!" And I looked at her.

"She is." And Jana stood there. "Now you either come with us, or you go with them! Your choice."

Jana said, snarling, and I looked at Kari, and she followed us. We opened the Den, and hopped down.

"Jana can do her... Wild wolfblood thing. While Silver keeps watch outside."

TJ said and I looked at him.

"Thing?" We growled at him in unison. "Eolas. Or is it Ancien..."

And Matei, Emilia, Meinir, and Aran walked in. "Who's this?" Matei asked, and suddenly Carrie roared and pushed me hard.

I flew into the wall, hitting my head with a sickening crack and I groaned.

"Silver!" Matei said and suddenly everyone raced to protect me, not realizing who Carrie's true target was.

She grabbed Meinir by the throat, and I roared, and pushed off the wall with a fearsome roar, launching myself at her, forgetting what she was.

I ripped her off of Meinir and threw her into the tunnel. "Stay away from me and my pack!" I roared, my fangs bared, and eyes glowing, as she howled and ran, shifting quickly.

"Go after her." Aran said, and I looked at him, and nodded slightly. "TJ. Jana."

I said and we raced off, running after the wolfblood, who dared to run wild in the city, right under Segolia's nose.

We tracked her to the cemetery, and she was running away, and we saw people had gotten her on video.

"This is bad. Very bad."

Jana said and I looked at her.

"You think?" TJ said, his hand going for his phone as he called his mum.

I went back to the Den, with Jana and TJ walking beside me, and found Aran kneeling next to Meinir, as she cried.

"I was like a... human!" And suddenly something must've changed.

I looked into her eyes, and her eyes were full of tears of happiness, and her irises were golden yellow.

"Meinir."

I said, my eyes flashing golden yellow in response. She threw her head back, and howled with joy.

I tipped my head back and howled with her, my eyes glowing yellow.

Aran was smiling as widely as I had ever seen him, and I smiled at them.

"Go back to the Wild. You two deserve to be happy. Even if it is when you're separated from your last trio."

I said, and Aran pressed his forehead to mine, and Meinir did the same, and they looked at me. "We run as one."

"As one always."

Meinir and Aran said with me, and I looked at them with a nod, my eyes full of pain.

"You know where to find me, if you should ever need anything of me."

I said, and they nodded, and looked at the pack around me. "You would be a great Alpha once you reach adulthood Silver Morris. Fire Walker."

Meinir said.

I looked at the twins, and sighed, my eyes flashing with a certainty that no one would ever expect.

"How many times to I have to say it. I'm no alpha. And I don't need to be." And my veins began to rise, and they disappeared just as fast. "Because I'm a Tracker." And I looked at the pack around me. "And I always will be."

And they howled as they raced away.

I sighed, and the pack looked at me.

"Silver."

Matei started, and I shook my head slightly, and pressed my hand into the dirt at my feet. I looked up, my eyes glowing yellow as the Eolas took over.

"I can't see her."

I said, as I finally, took my hand out of the dirt. "Who?" Matei asked and I looked at him. "Carrie." I said quietly and walked past him and into the Den, feeling my heart breaking.

I pulled out a dusty old guitar, and I saw the lyrics to one of the first ever songs, that I had ever learned to play, to try and fit in with and among the humans. I took a deep breath and began to play, my voice ready.

"When you try not to look at me
Scared that I'll see you hurting
You're not hiding anything, no
And frankly it's got me worried
Nobody knows you better than I do
I keep my promises, I'm fighting for you

You're not alone
I'll listen 'till your tears give out
You're safe and sound, I swear that I won't let you down
What's hurting you I, I feel it too
I mean it when I say
When you cry, I cry with you, with you

I'm not going any place
I just hate to see you like this
No, I can't make it go away
Oh, but keeping it inside won't fix it
I can't give you every answer that you need
But I wanna hear everything you wanna tell me

You're not alone
I'll listen 'till your tears give out
You're safe and sound, I swear that I won't let you down
What's hurting you I, I feel it too
I mean it when I say
When you cry, I cry with you, oh
Yeah, I cry with you

You need love tough enough to count on
So here I am

You're not alone
I'll listen 'till your tears give out
You're safe and sound, I swear that I won't let you down
What's hurting you I, I feel it too
I mean it when I say
When you cry, I cry
I mean it when I say
When you cry, I cry with you, oh
You're not alone, oh no, baby"

And I looked up, and saw Matei, standing there silently, with Emilia and Jana. "When did you get to be such a great and wonderful singer?"

Jana asked and I looked at her.

"When I first met my twin brother in a human world." And I wiped my eyes quickly, and they walked over.

"Hey. You can cry in front of us. We won't laugh." Emilia said and I looked at her and shook my head. "You don't get it." I said and put my guitar away.

"Then explain it to us."

Matei said, standing up as I did.

"I needed something to remind me of the Wild Pack, without being there. So I wrote songs, practiced them for days and months on end..."

And Jana stood up. "People laughed at her when they heard her lyrics. They threw things at her, and she put the music away. Almost permanently."

"This hasn't been used...

"Since I became alpha of the Wild Pack, and then lost the pack after Kincade and gave it back to my father."

Jana said, and I looked at her and shook my head. "I'll be here if you need me."

I said quietly, and Jana walked out with Emilia at the clear dismissal, and yet Matei stayed.

"No one should have to go through that alone." And I looked at him, and sat down on the floor of the den.

"I didn't have a choice. I didn't have a family. I didn't have anyone to go to."

And Matei grabbed my hand in his and I leaned against him, his eyes staring into mine. "You do now."

And he kissed my forehead, and I leaned against him and eventually fell asleep.

2045 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 140 21
Completed Story! (28/07/2019) # 7 tribal (21/07/2019) # 60 familysecrets (21/09/2019) # 597 wolves (21/09/2019) South African 19-Year-Old, Thalia Le...
7.3K 85 65
Madison Argent, identical twin sister to Alison Argent, but she is totally different from her family. She was attacked by a weir wolf at the age of 8...
33.3K 2.2K 46
A spin-off from the Rootbridge series. Callie's wolf is out of control and therapy isn't helping her understand the fragments of memories she has abo...
275K 10.4K 29
He is a powerful Alpha and she is a powerful witch. He is troubled and had to watch over his family and pack from a young age. She endure a dark past...