Holly

{Silver's POV}

I heard a phone ring, and I saw Jana walk in. "Okay calm down TJ. We'll find her." And she hung up on TJ.

"Apparently the girl was Carrie's best friend. Now, if we don't take her to the place where she is, she reveals a video of TJ's fangs, eyes, and veins onto the Internet at Midnight tonight."

And I groaned. "Leave it to TJ." I said, as Jana tilted her head slightly to the side, when she saw Matei's black eye.

"TJ." I said by way of explanation, and she nodded. "I figured. Anyways, we need to find her." And I looked at her.

"Fine. I'll do it."

I said, and walked up, and out of the Den, crouching in the dirt, my hand going into it.

I looked up, and staggered with shock at what I saw. Matei and Emilia heard me, and ran up as I staggered again.

Matei and Emilia, each caught me by one of my arms, and I looked at them and nodded. "Thanks."

I said quietly, and Jana looked at me.

"What did you see?" She asked and I looked at her. "Mr Jeffries. Some book he was holding..."

And Matei and Emilia looked at each other knowingly. "What?" I asked, and Matei helped me up, and we walked to the Kafe.

I found Mr Jeffries standing there with a huge red hard-backed book.

"You've got to be joking." I said, and grabbed it from him, staring at the cover. "Bloodwolfs?" I growled at him, my veins beginning to blacken.

"Hello to you to Silver..."

And I began flipping through the pages. "You put me in this stupid book?" I asked coldly, my voice shaking with rage.

"17 sales, 4 hardbacks, and 3 ebooks." And I looked at him. "Unbelievable." I said and he looked at me.

"We trusted you to keep the secret. Not make a bloody living out of it!"

I growled and he looked at me, his eyes flashing with fear. "Hey. Calm down." Matei said, and grabbed my hand. I looked at my veins and saw they had been completely black.

"Does Rhydian know about this?" I asked coldly, my veins under control, but my voice still shaking with rage.

"I imagine he does now. Since he just walked in." Emilia said, and I looked over my shoulder.

And Rhydian was walking in.

He grabbed the book, and began to flip through it, without so much as a hello or a nod.

"You can't help it, but make a joke out of everything." He said, and pushed it back at Jeffries.

"Can you?" He growled, and I looked at him. "Rhydian. Brother please calm down..." And he looked at me.

"Walk away." He said, and I looked at him, my veins beginning to creep up my arms.

"Back off." I said coldly, and he knocked me hard, onto the ground, my face hitting the wall, and I looked at him, my left eye swelling up.

He looked at me, as I stood up, and he looked at Matei, who moved me close behind him, and he stared at Rhydian.

"You know what's ironic about what is happening at this moment in this very Kafe?" Matei asked coldly, stepping up towards Rhydian, who growled at us.

"That you."

"Who threatened me, that if I ever hurt or touched your twin, in any way, shape, or form, whether it was my fault or not, that got her hurt."