You're a Hybrid??? (SKZ Jisun...

By Minsungisreal3

Where Jisung was not normal nor was he ever. He is a hybrid but not just any hybrid a squirrel hybrid. He tra... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
sorry
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (JEONGWOOCHAN SPECIAL)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 ( ending #1)
chapter 26 (angst ending)

Chapter 17

2.5K 122 13
By Minsungisreal3

I fucking love this song and mamamoo so much but can I say Wheein makes me so much gayer I fucking love herrrr ahhhhh! Also yesterday got to hang out with my girlfriend and it was amazing I love her so much! I hope you all love this chapter!

*Trigger warning* Intense chapter ahead

*Jisungs POV*

I woke up and I couldnt get out of bed. It was as if I was just stuck and I couldnt move at all. It was almost like sleep paralysis but instead I knew I wasnt hallucinating anything.

As I began to get more aware and not so sleepy anymore I felt this dull throb everywhere in my body becoming more and more painful every moment. In a few minutes it felt as if I have walked in lava. My clock kept ringing and ringing for me to get up, I barely had enough energy to turn it off. 'No school for me today' I think before my mind had enough of this pain and put me out of the misery by allowing me to sleep for once.

*Minho POV*

I physically couldnt have gotten out of my bed. All my limbs felt of lead and I felt as if I was half frozen. I wasnt physically, emotionally, or mentally ready for school.

My mind flashed of images and memories of the past that brought a feeling of nostalgia to me. Minutes turned to hours and all I did was sit there as my thoughts slowly became darker. I saw my last moments with the Woman and Man before all hell broke loose. I felt tears slowly at first falling down my face. I couldnt stop my train of my thoughts all i can do is watch it play again and again showing me that maybe if i wasnt a burden to them at the time and begged them to come to the park they may be alive..... Everything about that incident connected back to me, I was the one who ineviatbly led them to their death.

Those thoughts were swirling around my mind making me feel guiltier and the tears came in faster and faster streams. I choke on my sobs barely able to breath. All the sobs and tears shook through my body, my hands trembling I tried wiping the tears away but more replaced in there spots.

I could have stopped everything from happening I could have done anything but running away..... I was a wimp and my mistakes costed people their lives..... I am a pathetic person but why me and my family..... It was selfish of me but I wished it upon any other family but mine I am tired of these thoughts.... I am tired of this life.... Even after 10 years I can feel better the pain hasnt left me.... I prefer any pain but this.... But I promised Chan I would never do it again... Its the only thing that will help me right now give me another pain that is more comforting in a sense....

I had enough energy to pull a certain black box from under my bed and walk to the bathroom and close the door. Sitting on the toilet I marvel at the box that was in my hands. It doesnt look like much but you could say we have quite a bit of history together. I took a deep breath and tears still running down my face so fast that my vision was blurry. As I opened the box I thought, 'This promise was meant to be broken....' I marveled at the small silver object that may look like nothing but its something so destructive it kills thousands and thousands. At this point I considered myself an artist, one who can wield this tool. I look down at my thighs seeing the fading lines of my past drawings.

Delicatly with artist presision I grab the silver tool and lightly apply pressure and mindlessly painted my thighs once again. Thin lines spread out across my thighs, they turned a light red colour and not satisfied with it all barely feeling an pain, I applied more and more pressure. The lines that I made turned a darker colour and dripped down my thigh hitting the floor with a light tap. More and more I couldnt stop myself and it did its job, it distracted myself from my thoughts and gave me a familiar almost comforting pain.

My vision started blurring along the sides and I knew i should stop but I couldnt, i only released some of the pressure and gradually the lines were thinner and the flow of blood was slowing down. I didnt know how much time passed but I grew weaker every second and I fell off the toilet dropping into my own puddle of blood that was growing around me. I became distant with the world I couldnt even hear the loud thumping coming up the stairs, nor did I care. I was numb and my throat began itching I was thirsty for water and my brain was spinning I was dizzy. Slowly I fell into unconciousness and I collapsed, 'maybe I can meet the man and woman again, maybe we can be the family we always planned to be.' with that as my last concious thought i smiled as I closed my eyes blacking out.

Hope yall like this chapter and give me advise to fix it.

Happy one year with stray kids!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 696 29
Han Jisung, a Quokka hybrid, who is now 18, has been a spy ever since he was 14, he was found by Bangchan, a wolf hybrid mafia leader, Lee Minho, a R...
246K 15.2K 65
━━━ MADE IN KOREA ➷ A MinSung Fanfiction. 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐏𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃 X 5 As a celebrated actor and CEO, Lee Minho, dubbed the 'Nation's Gem,' he...
50.1K 1.4K 35
Lee Minho and Han Jisung were two very different individuals. Minho liked sports and was a 'jock'. Jisung loved music and producing the arts, he was...
12.6K 715 37
"You look just like the boy I saw in my dreams." Jisung jabbed a finger at the blonde's chest. He certainly wasn't expecting the other to grab his ha...