Jab We Met - 2 - COMPLETED

Від Angel23_Writes

Peep in to know more! Більше

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Sudden Marriage!
Chapter 3 - One night!
Chapter 4 - Awesome Khushi!
Chapter 5 - Introducing each other!
Chapter 6 - Her Chocolate Boy!
Chapter 7 - Crying Aashi!
Chapter 8 - Watching movies!
Chapter 9 - A bouquet for Payal!
Chapter 10 - A lunch date!
Chapter 11 - Talks between hearts! Fights between minds!
Chapter 12 - Boys praying!
Chapter 13 - Good news!
Chapter 14 - Dhak Dhak!
Chapter 15 - Arnav admires Khushi!
Chapter 16 - Missing someone!
Chapter 17 - Shopping fun!
Chapter 18 - Golden heart girl!
Chapter 19 - One Khushi isn't enough!
Chapter 20 - Even moon has it's flaws!
Chapter 21 - Mr. Always right!
Chapter 22 - Tujhe yaad na meri aayi
Chapter 23 - Payal's time
Chapter 24 - It's a Yes!!
Chapter 25 - Mumma!!
Chapter 26 - Missing Khushi!
Chapter 27 - Promise me!
Chapter 28 - Realizing feelings for each other!
Chapter 29 - What you feel for me, I also feel for you!
Chapter 30 - Engagement day!
Chapter 31 - The past!
Chapter 32 - The love confession!
Chapter 33 - Meera's reaction
Chapter 34 - Poor Aman!
Chapter 35 - Haldi Day!
Chapter 36 - Boys win!
Chapter 37 - Arnav angry on his baby wife!
Chapter 38 - Sangeet!
Chapter 39 - The first kiss!
Chapter 40 - Bachelor's party!
Chapter 41 - The beautiful morning!
Chapter 42 - Shashi gets to know about Khushi?
Chapter 43 - Arnav's kidnapped!
Chapter 44 - Missing him!
Chapter 45 - Arshi meets!
Chapter 46 - Sacrifices!
Chapter 47 - Raizadas reaction!
Chapter 48 - Khushi's decision!
Chapter 49 - Khushi's team!
Chapter 50 - His lucky charm!
Chapter 51 - Shashi Kapoor's end!
Chapter 52 - My broken heart!
Chapter 53 - Dinner date!
The End!
Epilogue

Chapter 2 - Arnav sees Khushi!

18K 740 56
Від Angel23_Writes

Khushi came downstairs with Anjali and Nani by her side, she wore a red lehenga and covered her face with duppata.

"Anjali ji don't you think you should inform your brother? That day just because I touched his

daughter, those two men in black held me so harshly, today if he gets to know that I'm taking his

bride's place then I will be sent to DM soon!" Khushi whispered to Anjali.

"Don't worry, we'll handle Chote's anger. I will not let anything happen to you.." Anjali said as she faked a smile coming to the mandap.

Arnav's eyes landed on his Di coming with Sheetal, he looked down again with a sigh, life was so unfair with him.

Anjali made Khushi sit beside Arnav, "Your bride is here!"

"Bride!! Bride nahin, I'm his prey that this lion will devour me after seeing my face.." Khushi thought

biting her nails under the duppata.

Preeti watched this also nervous, she was thinking how her friend will handle this situation.

The pandit started chanting, and Anjali looked at Nani and Mami nervously as to how will they hide Khushi's face when Arnav would put sindoor on her.

As soon as both stood up to take sath phere, the family started throwing rose petals to them with nervous smile.

"If Nannav gets a hint that instead of Sheetal, it's Khushi.. marriage will become triple dhamaal.." NK

said imagining the disaster.

"Chup! Say good things, it's good that witch left us and DM send a Pari in our life.." Mami said smiling to Khushi and Arnav doing the seven rounds.

Aashi threw the rose petals to her father smiling, Arnav smiled back to her, "Whatever I'm doing, I'm

doing it for you Aashi.."

The pandit asked Arnav to fill Khushi's maang with sindoor, now the Raizadas were sweating in fear.

Anjali stood in between them with a nervous smile, Arnav gave a cold and confused look to her.

"I..I want to help to lift this duppata.." Anjali stammered with a smile on her face.

"I'm not a kid that I can't lift her duppata.." Arnav replied, making Anjali frown at him.

Khushi gulped, she lifted her duppata slowly.

"Papaaaaa.." Aashi screamed.

Arnav looked at her side, and Anjali took this opportunity to take his finger filled with vermillion to Khushi's forehead quickly.

The Raizadas who were till now holding their breaths, sighed in relief when Khushi covered herself again and Anjali smiled.

Aashi gave a toothy smile to Arnav.

Arnav turned to Khushi and Anjali, "Sindoor?"

"You already applied to her Chote. Did you forgot?" Anjali giggled.

The pandit nodded in yes, and Arnav also accepted confused to why they were so strange and smiling too much, as far as he know they hate Sheetal and they should be sad that he's getting married to a girl that they didn't accept.

"Now tie this mangalsutra around her neck beta. After this, you both will be known as husband and

wife.." pandit said handing the mangalsutra to Arnav.

Arnav nodded as he took it from pandit hand, he didn't want to marry Sheetal but maybe that's what life planned for him.

Nothing in his life happened by his will, another thing wouldn't make a difference.

Khushi's heart beat increased when she heard the last sentence by the pandit, marriage isn't a joke but when life itself become a joke for her, why not marriage?! Anyways brushing these thoughts away from her mind, she concentrated on her motive for this marriage; she married him only for Aashi, to give this baby what she never had! Maybe DM is testing her and she will be successful in this test of life.

He tied the mangalsutra around her neck, and the guests clapped for them smiling.

Anjali smiled victoriously thinking, "Just wait and watch Chote and Khushi, this journey of yours will give you both happiness only!"

************************************************

It was time to leave, Arnav lifted Aashi in his arms and Khushi followed them not knowing what to do.

And Sheetal's parents and her relatives followed them till the car getting emotional, little did they

know that it wasn't Sheetal but another girl!

"Sheetal just remove the duppata off your face, aren't you feeling hot?" Arnav asked irritated.

Khushi nodded still kept standing like a statue, irking Arnav more.

Anjali came running to Khushi's

rescue.

"Chote she's crying na, she doesn't want you to see her like that.. make up spoiled hain na Sheetal?" Anjali asked.

Khushi nodded again.

Sheetal's mother hugged Khushi tightly and cried, although she was acting but she was really crying that Sheetal did something like this.

She left Khushi, and Khushi was wondering between three men standing in front of her crying, who was Sheetal's father.

"Oh DM, mumma came to me on her own, why don't you make papa also do the same? Is he waiting for me to hug him? Tension not Khushi, I will hug one of my choice, and if I get the wrong papa, I will say because of this duppata I mistook my father with other man.." she thought.

And walked to hug the man in left side, and for her luck it was indeed Sheetal's father.

Preeti just stood there unable to believe that her friend is married now, that too like this!

**********************************************

Raizada mansion..

Arnav placed a sleeping Aashi on her bed, he covered the blanket on her properly and kissed her

forehead softly.

"Good night angel.." he whispered and left her room, switching on the lights as his Aashi is scared of dark, hence she sleeps with lights on.

He left her room, and was going towards his room when NK and Akash came on his way stopping him.

"Bhai.." Akash smiled.

"What?!" Arnav asked serious.

"Bhai you're going to bhabhi na, so please be gentle with her.. don't scold her.." Akash said.

"What the.. why will I scold her?" Arnav frowned.

"Because she's not.." Akash said only to be cut by a frightened NK.

"Because you're ASR na, you scold everyone be it at home, at office, at restaurants so, we thought

you will also scold our bhabhi.." NK said.

"Shut up NK!" Arnav rolled his eyes and pushed them aside heading to his room.

Anjali came while he was going to open the door, "Chote gussa control karo! (Control your anger)"

"I'm trying and if you all don't stop behaving strangely then I won't control anything dammit.." Arnav gritted his teeth.

"Okay sorry.. Calm down.." she bit her tongue shutting her eyes.

He calmed a bit, by seeing her cute innocent face scared of him.

"Can I get inside my room now?" he asked with a sarcastic tone.

Anjali nodded, and as he got in and closed the door, she just prayed to DM for Khushi to be fine.

Arnav walked inside his room, and saw Sheetal (for him), sat on the bed in bride position, still with her duppata covering her face, she was playing with her fingers like she was nervous.

He wondered why, he knows Sheetal isn't this type of woman who would stay shyly and nervous like this.

He went near her, to lift the duppata from her face and say to her to go and change as there won't be any suhagraat if she thinks so, he only married her for Aashi.

Khushi shut her eyes tightly, as Arnav lift the duppata.

Arnav widened his eyes in shock, he jumped back from his seat beside her, and shouted: "WHAT

THE.."

Khushi left the bed, and stood in front of him: Calm down! I can explain, the matter is that your bride ran away from her marriage, and her mother came at the last 30 minutes to Anjali ji to say all this, in 30 minutes she wouldn't be able to find your bride, so I was there with my friend to deliver the sweets

Anjali ji ordered, Aashi your daughter recognized me as I helped her in the park that day, seeing our bond Anjali ji asked me to take your bride place as she thought I can be a good mother to Aashi..that's it.." Khushi said everything in one go.

"DIIIIIIIIII.." Arnav yelled at the top of his voice, his eyes darkened as he pulled Khushi harshly by

her arms and walked with her outside the room till the living room.

"Oh DM, what problem you have with my arms? Your bodyguards already hurt me, and now you.."

Khushi pouted struggling on his hold.

Arnav realized he hurt her, he quickly left her to stand on her own.

Anjali who was with everyone in the living room already waiting for this, stood up: Chote.

"WHAT IS THIS?" he pointed to Khushi with a glare.

"Biwi hoon aapki (I'm your wife)" Khushi spoke with big eyes, "What do you mean by this? I'm not a thing!"

"Where is Sheetal? What you guys did with her?" Arnav frowned.

"By god, your wife is in front of you and you're thinking about other woman!" Khushi pouted.

Everyone giggled seeing Khushi's funny antics. They were so scared of Arnav's reaction, but with

Khushi talking like this they couldn't help but smile at a serious situation.

"I asked where's Sheetal dammit?" Arnav shouted ignoring Khushi.

"Ayee DM. What kind of husband did you get me? He's still behind the one who ran away when I'm in front of him.." Khushi said in a dramatic tone.

Arnav frowned, "You shut up! JUST SHUT UP.."

"Sheetal really run away from marriage!" his family shouted.

"And I ran inside the hall to reach to you!!" Khushi said smiling shyly, "Oyee Rab ne bana de jodi.. oye Rab ne.."

Arnav glared at her, and sighed: Why did she run away?

"She wasn't prepared to take care of Aashi. I knew it she wasn't the right woman for you Chote.."

Anjali said.

"And you think this JOKER is right for me?" Arnav asked sarcastically.

"Joker is your ran away bride not me!" Khushi shrugged.

"Di how could you do this to me? Sheetal ran away okay, just inform me and the marriage would be cancelled. Why bring another problem in my life I wanted this marriage not for me, but for Aashi you know that.." Arnav said, clearly hurt with this.

He went upstairs while Khushi watched him go.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

595K 27.1K 39
Peep in to know more!!
317K 9.4K 32
hate and love
413K 17.2K 50
Arnav Singh Raizada, the same man from a different plane, another beautiful journey of love with his soulmate, khushi kumari Gupta. I am so new in to...
685K 32.3K 42
Peep in to know more.