ใ€”WHELMED!ใ€•โœ”๏ธŽ

By dcoffline

๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฆ๐ž๐. โ Why isn't anyone just whelmed? โž young justice imagines. โช yj!boys ๐’™ you โซ โ•ฑ 20... More

disclaimer
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ more โž w.west
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ confessions โž j.reyes
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ married couple โž t.drake
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ cuddles & kisses โž b.allen
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ fingers โž r.harpe๐—‹
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ten things i hate about you โž d.wayne
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ ex boyfriend โž j.todd
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด hair braids โž g.logan
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต surrogate father โž b.wayne
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ love touch โž kaldur'ahm
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ tutoring lessons โž c.kent
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ dont imagine โž arsenal
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ love โž d.grayson
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ pick up lines โž w.west
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ tears โž j.reyes
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ sick days โž t.drake
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ upon a star โž b.allen
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด waynes daughter โž r.harper
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ mrs todd โžj.todd
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ without you โž d.grayson
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ the proposal โž g.logan
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ shush โž arsenal
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ a kiss tells โž w.west
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ wife & husband โž j.reyes
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ new memories โž t.drake
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ anasthesia โž b.allen
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด rose bath โž r.harper
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต under the table โž d.wayne
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ pool games โž j.todd
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ tease โž g.logan
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ homework โž c.kent
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ tomorrow โž d.grayson
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ taken โž w.west
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ wrong tea โž j.reyes
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ study break โž t.drake
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ smiles โž b.allen
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด lucky โž b.markov
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต only mine โž j.todd
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌ party skipped โž r.harper
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ staring โž c.kent
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎ first time โž d.grayson
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ mine โž w.west
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ wisdom teeth โž j.reyes
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑ the giggles โž t.drake
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒ beautiful โž j.todd
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ rainy โž g.logan
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿด drunk โž arsenal
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿต new maid โž j.todd
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌ princess affairs pt1 โž b.markov
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿญ princess affaids pt2 โž b.markov
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎ princess affairs pt3 โž b.markov
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏ late again โž t.drake
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฐ hickeys โž d.wayne
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ training โž d.wayne
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ more than friends โž d.wayne
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿณ byalia โž d.grayson
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด too clingy โž w.west
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต miss your smile โž g.logan
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ forgotten hangovers โž j.reyes
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿญ silly crushes โž t.drake
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฎ matching shirts โž b.allen
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ love hurts โž d.grayson
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ first kiss โž t.drake
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ lets get high โž j.todd
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ worried โž b.wayne
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿณ shorty โž b.allen
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด holding you โž d.grayson
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿต its about time โž d.grayson
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌ snowflakes & snowballs โž j.kent
i would read

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต wayne daughter pt2 โž r.harper

2.6K 81 12
By dcoffline

xix. wayne's daughter!!

Only if i can be
your girlfriend.

Roy groans softly to himself as he wakes up, feeling weight on his chest where you're curled up against him. He blinks a few times to help wake himself up, only to realize that he's not looking through the eyes of his mask. Running his hand over his face and into his hair, he starts to panic. What if you see him? For all he knew, you had sex with Red arrow, fell asleep with Red arrow, but you're going to wake up to Roy Harper in your bed!

You whine as you shift on him, your arm curling up to rest on his cheek. "Roy..stop moving, I wanna sleep..." His entire body tenses under yours. You...just called him Roy. Like his name. Meaning you knew who he is without his mask. And you're still here with him. Meaning you don't care that he's Roy Harper, too. So...do you like him, too?

He shifts onto his side, propping his head up on his hand to look down at you. You whine again, brows furrowing as your eyes shut tighter, the new position making the sun shine directly from the window into your face. Roy can't help but smile at you, the way your nose is scrunched up, the little whines you keep making as the sun continues to shine. You're adorable.

"Roy, the sun burns," you murmur, burying your face into his chest. He can't help but chuckle at you, kissing your head. "Morning to you, too, sunshine. How'd you sleep?" You hum softly, pressing a soft kiss right below his collar bone. "Best I ever had. How about you?"

"Amazing. Had one hell of a night." You chuckle softly, leaning up to kiss the underside of his jaw. "Well, I have some good news. Before I fell asleep, Dad texted me and said he and he team wouldn't be back until this afternoon."

"And what time is it now, beautiful?" You grin, cheeks turning pink from the nickname. "Like...nine fifteen."

"Then we have a lot of time to kill, don't we?" he teases, his hands trailing over your waist and hips, sending shivers and goosebumps over your skin.

You nod before crawling up, pushing him onto his back, and capturing his lips in a sweet, soft kiss. The both of you hadn't taken it very slow last night, so you're making the most of the time you now have. Plus, you know who he is now, your other crush. How much better could it get?

His lips move slowly against yours, tangling his fingers gently in your hair. You're both still bare from the night before, so all he has to do is rock his hips up slowly as you make out to bring little sounds from you, making him smile softly.

You've known Roy in school for a year or two now and know he's not the most confident guy ever, which only makes last night make you wonder. Does his mask give him like a new personality? Because now, he seems more slow and shy. You love both sides and you wonder what this side will lead to.

His hands drift down to rest on your hips as both of your hips slowly rock against each other, trying to get as much friction as you can. You break the kiss, nose nudging his to make him look into your eyes as you reach between the both of you to guide him inside, both of you completely forgetting about protection now. Now that you know that both of your crushes are the same person, you feel completely at easy having sex with them-him. Roy.

You feel his muscles tense under you as he holds himself still under you, watching you with his beautiful sky blue eyes. God, you love his eyes and his smile and his personality, his nerdiness, his adorable little laugh, his body...

"[Y/N]," a voice calls from several rooms away. You don't know where for sure, but the man who the voice belongs to makes both of you completely freeze. They aren't supposed to be home yet, they aren't supposed to be back until afternoon.

Roy rolls the both of you over and rushes off your bed, grabbing his boxers quickly. After he pulls those on (getting his foot through the crotch hole accidently that goof), he starts pulling his suit on. You can't help but giggle at his panicked state, watching him from your bed, still naked. Your plan is to get dressed with Roy, but you can't stop watching him. He glances up at you, cheeks flaring pink before he presses the spider on his chest, tightening his suit.

"I'll , um...I'll see you later?" You nod, grabbing a big shirt of yours to throw on quickly. "Yeah, definitely." He smiles and nods, pulling his mask over his face and climbing out your window to the side of the building. You remember something about later this week and rush to the window, grabbing his wrist.

"Wait, Roy! Are you free Friday night?" He nods slowly. "Um, yeah, I think so. Why?" You tuck a bit of your hair behind your ear shyly, biting your lip. "I know it's a bit out of order, but my dad is having this gala thing and I wondered if you'd be my date. So I'm not alone this time."

He pulls his mask up over his nose and pecks your lips gently, smiling. "I'd be honored to accompany you to the gala, princess. See you soon." You smile brightly, grabbing a pair of shorts to tug on before anyone comes into your room. You can't wait for Friday.

- - -

You smooth out the ruffled skirt of your two-piece dress, shifting nervously as you wait for your father to stop talking to a pretty journalist. You glance around for your date, knowing that he sometimes runs late with some small crime or even just May holding him back, maybe messing and fussing with his outfit since you knew he never wore a tie or suit besides at Homecoming last year.

"[Y/N], come here," Bruce says, wrapping his arm around your shoulders and pulling you into his side. Of course there'd be pictures for the tabloids. You haven't been going to many press or social events lately because of school, but it's late enough on Friday that there's no problem with you going.

You pose next to your father for a couple pictures before he guides you into the actual building and starts socializing. You sigh and pull away, walking to the refreshment table, not that you even recognize half of the appetizers on it anyway. You settle on just a drink, sipping it as your lean back against the table. It wouldn't be so bad if Roy was here like he said he'd be. Yeah, you understand the hero job, sometimes things come up, but wouldn't he text or call you to let you know? Does he even have your number to let you know?

You smile to yourself at your own stupidity. Why wouldn't you give him your number after you slept with him? Wait, slept with sounds a little...well, slutty, honestly. You aren't like that, he's the only one you've ever done that with. It was special, even though you didn't know at first it was Roy, after finding out the next morning, it made it special. To you, anyway. And he called you beautiful, so he must love you, right? Right?!

A tap on your shoulder makes you jump and spin around to face a smiling, though shy, Roy Harper. You relax and grin back at him, feeling all the nervousness of him not showing up roll off your shoulders. You want to hug him or give him a kiss, but you can't, not with so many people around you. So, you take his hand and carefully and hopefully inconspicuously to a stairway that leads to the roof. You've always wanted to do this and you really had to ask him something.

"What are we doing up here?" He looks to you curiously, which you find absolutely adorable. Everything about him is so adorable.

"Hang on," you chide teasingly, setting your phone on a box on the roof, turning on Spotify to play some music. You smile as a slower song starts playing and step back up to Roy, holding out your hands to him.

He slowly understands and rests one hand on your waist, the other holding your hand. He is beyond glad that May taught him how to dance before or else he'd make a huge fool of himself. You smile wider to yourself, loving the feeling of his hand in yours. Your question is in the back of your mind, but you want to spend all the time you can just in his arms. Carefully, you move both your arms around his neck and rest your head on his chest. His cheeks still flush red from you wanting to be so close to him.

"C-can I ask you something, [Y/N]?" You nod, tilting your head up to look at him.

"Would you wanna go out sometime?" You smile brightly, leaning up to kiss him gently. "Only if I can be your girlfriend." It's hard to kiss someone when all he can do is smile as wide as he can.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 12 6
First time doing oneshots so if it's bad or anything lemme know. Will contain: Wholesomeness(very low chance) Angst Self-harm Characters: Bruce Alfr...
9K 484 15
๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป. ๐—•๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ป๏ฟฝ...
16.5K 324 22
The young justice team need to protect the Wayne family as a new mission. Will The team find out their secrets and will the team more secrets be disc...
17.9K 928 10
so maybe, we're all broken. . . โ€ข completed โ€ข yj au short story โ€ข dove ยฉ 2020