Castles of Old A Truth to be...

By Calienia

(recomended to read after book 1) At the borders of wind country a strange old looking castle is found on a s... More

Character info
Chapter 2 New Friends
Chapter 3 Things Just Got Worse...
Chapter 4 Is It Possible?
Chapter 5 Suspicion
Chapter 6 Cameras
Chapter 7 Three Kings of Old
Chapter 8 The Culprit
Chapter 9 Danger!
Chapter 10 Death... (Final!)

Chapter 1 Journey to the Strange Castle

260 13 4
By Calienia

Ok so again congrats JaninaCarvajal the contest winner! This story will be about 10 chapters long so I hope you enjoy them! The next chappy will be more about the castle ninja n stuff, picture to the side is the kanji for castle.

***********************************************************************************************************

 -Calienia's P.O.V.-

I woke up with a yawn. I knew I had to get up but I REALLY didn't want to...

'I wonder what hell is planned for me today...' I thought as I sat up and stretched my arms above my head.

I got up and started getting dressed and ready for the day. I wore my usual ninja outfit and put my hair up in it's usual braid with the knife at the end. I grabbed my ninja tool belt and Kanesada before putting them on and going to find Suzu.

She was taking a nap on her kitty bed in her room and it made me smile seeing her cuddle one of her toys. I bent down to her and shook her lightly.

"Suzu.....Suzu wake up." I said softly.

"Cali-Chan's afraid of tomato's..." Suzu said in her sleep.

'What kind of dream is she having?'

"Let tease her about it and throw em at her face...."

This pissed me off. I grabbed the fur ball by the scruff and tossed her across the room.

"WAKE UP YOU LITTLE BRAT!"

"MREEEOOOOWR!" Suzu yelled sliding on the rug back in the hall. "WHAT THE?!"

"So you like having dreams about teasing me about my nightmares huh?! I am NOT afraid of fucking tomato's!"

"Cali-Chan calm down! It was only a dream! I can't even remember most of it!"

"RUN FLUFFY RUN!" I yelled taking out my sword with fire in my eyes.

Suzu darted down the hall out the door and I quickly followed while holding my Kanesada in the air.

-Gaara's P.O.V.-

"And your sure of this?" I asked my brother Kankuro and he nodded.

"I'm possitive. People around the beaches of wind country have spotted a giant castle across the sea on an island"

"Has anything from the castle made a move yet?"

"No, as far as anyone knows the castle has been abandoned."

This didn't make sense, there wasn't a sign of even an island being in these coordinates and now one has suddenly appeared with a castle standing on it? I had to see it for myself. I was going to tell Kankuro to gather up some ninja when suddenly...

"I'LL SKIN YOU ALIVE YOU FILTHY VERMIN!!!"

"SOMEONE SAVE ME!!!!"

Mine and Kankuro's eyes shot over to the door right when Suzu and Calienia burst through the door. I crossed my arms and sighed as they chased each other around me in circles.

"SAVE ME KAZAKAGE-SAMA!!!!"

"DIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!!!!"

I had no idea what Suzu did to make Calienia act this way but I smirked when I came up with my plan. When Calienia came back into view from circling me I grabbed her by the waist and dipped her before kissing her. After a second or two I heard her drop her blade and kiss back.

"Geez...Get a room you two."

I pulled away from the kiss and brought Calienia back to her feet before chuckling. Her face was all red and she looked so cute.

-Calienia's P.O.V.-

"G-Gaara...?" I said and he chuckled more.

"I had to stop you somehow so I thought I'd make it enjoyable for both of us."

I blushed more before bending down and picking up my Kanesada. Suzu gave me a worried look but I sheathed it causing her to calm down.

"So what's the plan?" Kankuro asked and I gave him a confused look.

"What plan?"

"We've discovered a castle on a island near the borders of wind country. It hasn't been known to exist until now." Gaara explained.

"Really? Has there been any movement?"

"Not yet but I don't trust it. I'm going to check it out myself. Kankuro get Baki and tell him to take over for a few days. Then gather any ninja that would be willing to come on this mission, as far as I'm concerned it's B-ranked." Gaara said and Kankuro nodded before leaving.

I smiled at Gaara.

"Can I come?"

"No, you stay here in the village."

I crossed my arms and pouted like a child.

"Why the hell not?! I'm a fucking jounin if you haven't forgotten!"

"Yes but a few months ago you had a fight with your dark side and nearly died. Do you want me worrying sick about you?" Gaara asked making me frown.

"Gaara that was almost a year ago. I'm fine, I promise."

Gaara sighed before smiling.

"How soon can you be ready?" Gaara said and I smiled back brightly.

"Sooner than you can say 'Suzuinthesummerwhatabummershe'sinheat'"

I giggled as Gaara gave me a confused expression. I left to pack my things while he was trying to figure out what I just said.

***Leaving the village***

"But I don't wanna goooooo~." Suzu complained while we headed out of the village.

"Well too damn bad, your going and that's final." I said making her whine more.

"Your meeeeeeeaaaan~."

"Yes, yes I am. Now shut up." I said feeling a headache coming on.

I glanced at Gaara and I could tell he was pissed off. Kankuro decided to have Anna and Kenichi come along with his pregnant sister and her boyfriend. I'm pretty sure Gaara said this was a B-RANK mission. Not a safe fucking D-rank!

I sighed and took Gaara's hand to calm him down. We both smiled at each other while we continued to walk.

***At the borders of wind country***

"Is that it?" I asked looking ahead holding my hand above my eyes to shield them from the sun.

"Well it deffinitely fits the description..." Shikamaru half mumbled.

"It looks kinda old.." Temari added.

"So where's our boat to take us there? Or should we travel across the water on foot?" Kankuro asked and I smiled.

"Both ways sound boring so I convinced Gaara to let me get us there a more fun way. Water is my specialty ya know." I said and all eyes were on me.

It took some long and hard convincing to let Gaara have me do this but it was gonna be worth it. I ran over on the water and everyone followed. Suzu jumped on my shoulder while I quickly did some hand signs.

I bent down and slammed a hand against the water and the water all around us pushed us fast towards the castle.

"THIS IS INSANE!" Shikamaru yelled handing onto Temari.

"I know! Isn't it awesome?!" I yelled back going faster.

Anna smiled looking like she was having fun and even cute little Kenichi was giggling. Temari, Gaara, Kankuro, and Shikamaru didn't look too happy though...It was funny seeing their faces. Suzu looked bored and tired. She was used to all this by now and no longer cared for any of it.

I always had a thrill whenever I get to show something fun like this off. When we finally got to the castle I jumped and did a flip before landing on the island.

"That was epic!"

"Remind me never to do that again..." Kankuro trailed off while swaying over to the island.

Anna and Temari walked over with no sweat while Kankuro and Shikamaru looked like they were gonna be sick. Even Gaara didn't look too hot. Just goes to show how strong women can be.

When the guys regained their cool we headed up to the castle to come face to face with a small army of ninja. In the front stood an old woman with a cape and crown. I assumed she was the queen so I bowed respectfully.

"I garentee you milady, we come in peace." I said and glanced up to see her nodd.

I stood up straight as the others came in from behind me. Gaara being the leader that he is decided to speak next.

"I am Gaara, Kazakage of the hidden sand. I wish to speak to the one's in charge."

The queen nodded again.

"Come with me, Janina, Hayato. You to." The queen said and a girl with dark purple hair and a guy with dark brown hair followed us into the castle.

The rest of the ninja calmed down and smiled while continuing their conversations. I noticed that on their headbands it head the kanji for castle on it. Another thing I found odd was they all no longer looked alarmed. They looked rather friendly.

'Strange...'

The queen lead us into a big room with a small stone round table. She sat down at it and gestured for the rest of us to sit.

"Forgive my fellow ninja for our first meeting. Ever since our protective fog disappeared we're all been put on edge lately."

"Protective fog?" Gaara questioned.

"Yes, many years ago back when I was still young and beautiful, we broke away from the hidden cloud. The fog hides and protects our castle."

This caught my attention almost immediately. They were breakaways just like me.

"Why did you break away from the hidden cloud?" Anna asked.

"Times were hard back then and it was sometime during a war. We broke away wanting a peaceful place where rules were light and we were free from destruction. I am the queen of this castle but I guess you could call me....The breakaway Raikage."

I couldn't believe it...these people....were just like me...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.3K 2.1K 44
You are from the (l/n) clan a very powerful and very well respect clan well it was until it's downfall and every clan member killed in cold blood Wel...
129K 3.6K 16
Kruno Inuzuka was kidnapped when she was six years old from her home in the hidden leaf village. Now, six years later, she has returned to find her b...
6.4K 120 15
March 16th 2018, story is under editing to make sense. (This was my first ever fanfiction. And is still unfinished.) July 19th 2019, story will be li...
1.3K 48 10
Sumire Toriyama is a fun-loving goof ball.She spends most of her time with her longtime best friend, Naruto Uzumaki,pranking all of Konohagakure. One...