WRITTEN IN THE STARS

Bởi btsamyx

|| Sequel to Star-Crosse Lovers || I can't lose my feelings for you. But I'm hurt and broken because of you... Xem Thêm

Foreword
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
Watch
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
someone new
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY ONE
FOURTY TWO
FOURTY THREE
FOURTY FOUR
FOURTY FIVE
FOURTY SIX
FOURTY SEVEN
FOURTY EIGHT
FOURTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
honeymoon
start
family
Rose

THIRTY THREE

2.8K 82 39
Bởi btsamyx

! mature content !

November 10

[ Molly POV ]

The air in the living room became hot, and the only thing I craved more than the cheese pizza in front of me were his lips.

He seemed to crave me just as much, because when I spoke, his eyes remained fixed on my lips. He leaned in, his hand resting on my thigh before stopping just inches away from my lips, waiting for me to close the distance.

So I did.

I connected our lips, feeling his hand grip my thigh at the action and the other caress my jaw, deepening the kiss.

His lips moved slowly against mine, sucking softly on my bottom lip, the wetness of our lips making smacking noises that filled the living room. His kiss became sloppy as he kissed me hungrily, his hand sliding up my thigh.

He pulled away, his nose touching the tip of mine as our pants filled the room, mixing with each other's breath.

"Is it okay?" He asked. I reply with a nod, my hands reaching under his shirt as I pull it off him, throwing it to the ground.

His hands grip my thighs, pulling me on to his lap as he connects his lips to mine once more. His hands reaches the hem of my shirt, breaking the kiss to pull it off me. Undoing my bra immediately, the red lace flies across the room, and his hands grope my breasts, his lips kissing the skin of my neck.

The feeling of his lips pressed to my neck send flames over my body, desiring more of his touch.

I sway my hips against his thighs, feeling his member hardening as it becomes aroused by the friction of our clothed parts.

He nibbles my skin harder, biting softly but just enough to leave red bites on my pale skin. My moans grow with each bite, filling his ear with his name as they escape my moans.

"Shawn." I pant, wanting to feel his hands all over me. He grips my thighs, picking me up and laying me flat on the couch, his lips never leaving my skin.

His mouth moves from my neck, to my breasts as he takes me into his mouth, my nipples growing hard as his tongue taunts them, his hands undoing my jeans. He slides the material off my legs along with the panties, leaving me exposed under him.

He goes back to kiss my pink nubs, my back arching as I crave his lips on my skin. While his mouth sucks on my breast, his finger traces the smooth carvings of my elevens down to my core. His finger dances around the outer part of my core, feeling the bit of wetness.

He pulls away from my breast, his tongue gliding down my abdomen with a trace of fire, finally hovering over my core. I watch him as his eyes devour my core, his cheeks turning pink at the sight of my pink folds. He leans in, kissing my thighs as his hands part my legs gently. His lips slowly get closer to my core before he leans in further and licks my slit.

"Shawn." I moan, back arching at his teasing gesture.

He licks my slit once again. "Mm," he moans against my lips, sending vibrations through my body. "Baby, say my name."

"Sh-Shawn." I moan, pushing my hips towards him, eager for his tongue.

His hands parted my legs as he buried his head in between my legs, devouring my womanhood. His warm, skillful tongue explored my south. My whimpers filled the room while the only thing I could do was through my head back pleasurably and tug on his curly hair. I through my waist up, begging for his tongue to explore deeper into me.

"You taste like honey." He moans, his mouth opening wider against my skin to dig his tongue in deeper. I held back my moans, not wanting to seem to eager.

He continued licking and sucking my skin, slurping up all my juices until I came. His tongue explored deeper, hitting my most sensitive spots and my moans exploded and my hands pulled on his hair. His licked me clean from my honey, kissing my lips one last time before he stood to his feet. In a matter of second, his jeans and boxers were off, his aroused member springing out.

He mounted me, pressing his lips to my neck softly before lowering his hips into me. His solid lean slowly entered my tightness, his erection filling me just enough. His hands rest on my hips, controlling his rhythm as he plants light hickeys on my neck to distract from his erection stretching my tight walls.

Our moans fill the air as my tightness wraps around him and his member plows inside me, filling me to the brim.

"Shawn." I moan, my hands gripping his back as I beg for more. "Faster, Shawn."

He grunts as he tried to fulfill my commands, but I push him softly. He sits on the couch as I straddle him, lowering myself into him, allowing him to enter my core. His hands grip my waist as I wrap my arms around his neck, sway my hips against him. He begins to throb inside me as my walls become tight, signaling the reaching of my orgasm.

I change my motion, bouncing on his lap, my walls growing tighter and my breast bouncing in front of his face.

"Molly," he moans, burying his face in my neck. "I'm coming."

I moan as my walls become tighter around his thickness, feeling my body quiver as I came, he came after.

I moan into his neck as he plants kisses on my shoulder, his hands sways my hips softly into him as we ride our high.

"Mm." He moans against my skin. "You feel so good."

I laugh softly, kissing the shell of his ear. "Thanks."

I hopped off him, falling back on the couch. My body felt sore from the banging, yet I wasn't full.

He laid next to me, wrapping his arms around my waist as our naked bodies laid together. His lips pressed against my skin as I looked up.

We laid in silence, letting our bodies relax from the sex. After a while, the smell of pizza filled my nose.

"I'm hungry now."

Shamelessly, we sat on the ground, stuffing our faces with the cheese pizza.

"Would you think I'm crazy if I tell you I eat my pizza with ketchup?" Shawn asks, taking a bite out of his slice.

"Yes, but my sister does it so I'm used to it." I shrug. "You can grab the ketchup bottle from the kitchen."

He stands and makes his way into the kitchen, his naked ass swaying as he walked.

I laugh, shaking my head as I bite into my slice. In that moment, the doorbell rings. Not once. Not twice. But three and more times.

"Coming!" I shout, searching the room for something to cover my body with.

"Ah ha." I smile, sliding on Shawn's dress shirt. I walk to the door, crossing my arms over my chest and open the door.

"What?" I ask bitterly, seeing the look on his face.

"Molly," He sighed, taking a step closer. "I'm so sorry. I regret everything I did with Se-"

"You're out of ketchup." A voice calls out, interrupting Jimin as our heads turn in the direction of the voice. Our eyes land on a naked Shawn, walking around with a pizza in his hand.

Jimin's eyes dart back to me, eyeing me up and down. First narrowing on the blossoming hickey's on my neck and then to Shawn's large shirt on my small frame.

He scoff, shaking his head as he backed away. "You know what," he laughs bitterly.

"we're even now." 

||

a.n.

"wE'RE eVEn nOW"

WTF JIMIN

anyway, this was my attempt to smut.

How was it?

I hope you enjoyed the chapters tho :)

xx babes

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

5.1K 143 14
This is a sequel to 'Get back with him' and 'No choice', but can be read separately. "I thought I would be able to forget, but it seems I can't." Ta...
5.8K 569 38
"How do I know that you're not a sociopath?" "Excuse me?" Despite being the villain, you did what you had to; and that cost everything, including you...
117K 4.2K 18
((COMPLETED)) You blink and feel a tear run down your cheek. You lean over to Yoongi and take his hand. He faces you again. You pull him into a hug a...
18.3K 1K 7
➡ because at the end of the day, your heart will be broken. ➡ a 7-part series telling the stories of how your heart gets broken by 7 guys. ➡ an on-go...