The Assassination Classroom i...

By Plushy_plue

A teenager named {y/n} was visiting their grandma in America, a typical otaku. However, one night while going... More

The night that changed you forever
Goodbye America...hello Japan
Class-E
My new home?!
Wardrobe
Bitch-sensei
Bitch-sensei pt2
Tch Bastard!!
Question
Exams?!
My first mission!!
Dumb Assembly
I can go home!! Wait why are they here?
No way!!! Ouran kids!
I saved Haruhi just in time!
Cool!! I get to stay with the Ouran kids!!
My new abilities
Heading back home
I meet Itona!
Finally test day
Our trip to Kyoto!!!
Kyoto pt 2
I hate this!
Transfer student
I didnt mean too....
Bitch-sensei v.s Karasuma
Human target
Movie trip to America!!!
You know them!?
A sleepover at my house!?
Ugh give me a break!?
Question
Valentines day special
We meet again
Part of the truth revealed
Why is Karma so mad?
We wont lose the game! Not again!
Oh fuck yes!!!!!!!!!!!
Questions!!!
Of course it had to happen
They're here!
Take that back!!!!
That was close
I was so scared...
Holy shit....I'm going to die
I just made a new enemy
It'll soon be over
I really need some rest
God damn it why!!? (part 1)
No... (part 2)
Extra
Swimming pool!!!
I'm going to kill him!!!!
Final exam begins pt1
Let the battle's begin!!! pt 2
Well I'm fucked
Okinawa
Little Clarification
Final battle part 1
Shit is getting interesting pt 2
Things cant get worse...right?
Under Cover mission!
It's actually him...
Its all over
The book isnt over!
I cant stay here anymore
Update
Training camp?

Ciel Phantomhive house

2K 68 29
By Plushy_plue

After the little session with Ciel he suggest that I stay with him tonight since it was getting late, I didn't understand since Sebastian came and brought me here so fast why cant he do the same to bring me home? I give a small sigh and Sebastian looks over at me with a small grin.

"You do have to excuse my master he can be a little slow and want things his way. But I assume you already know this information" He says while walking me down the hall

"I know more than you realize Bassy-Chan" I grin while watching his face turn in udder disgust.

I chuckle slightly while looking at the walls as we walk to my room for the night. Man it was way prettier in person compared to a tv screen. The paintings the wall paper -which gave the mansion a little creepy feeling, the lighting the doors, its all so beautiful. Its so sad to think that people actually died here...

I wasn't paying much attention to where I was going since we already made it to my room apparently; I bumped into Sebastian, him having his demon speed he places a gentle hand around my waist, careful enough to not go to low, with his other hand in mine to fully steady me. My eyes widen with the sudden realization that I was in Sebastian arms. A light blush formed on my cheeks as the demon formed a smirk.

I cleared my throat and stood up as humanly fast as possible, trying to regain myself. He chuckled and opened the door; a small gasp escaped my lips as my scanned the room. The light red wallpaper, the wooden desktop with white sheets that had an almost blood red covers. White curtains flowed as the glass doors were slightly open, letting in a cool breeze. Sebastian gave a small bow.

"I hope this room is to your liking, the young lord wished that you had the best guest room in the house."

"Wow this is amazing. Ciel really allowed me to sleep in this room? I'll have to thank that pirate later." I chuckled slightly while running my hand lightly over the covers. So soft~!

"I am glad to hear that. I'll be sure to let the young lord know" He walked towards the door but stopped. "Dinner will be done in 35 minutes; the proper clothing is in the closet."

"Thank you again Sebastian." I smiled and walked to the bed

"Anything for you m'lady" He glanced up at me, his eyes glowing a crimson red. I blush slightly but he left the room a second later.

I walked over to the doors that lead out to a small balcony. The wind blowing through my hair, a cool breeze hitting my face. Which was rather refreshing. A sigh escaped my lips. I just noticed that the moon was high in the dark blue sky. I could imagine Karma angry that I am not home, and Karasuma worried. I wouldn't blame them, I just disappeared without a trace. I took a deep breath and looked at the sky, it was soothing, but it made the thoughts in the back of my head fill my mind and take over.

"...Why...." I whisper softly. I felt something wet on my hand, looking down there was a drop of water? It wasn't raining? Then another fell. That's when I lifted my hand to my face slowly, tears. I was crying

I shook my head and whipped the tears, walking inside the room, I go into the closet to see what clothes it held. And to my surprise there was dress...Victorian dresses?! "Oh Ciel I guess you haven't change at all" I softly chuckle while laying down a ravishing white and scarlet colored dress. I went to the bathroom and took a bath.

Once bathed I dried my hair enough so it won't be dripping wet, it became slightly damp which was good enough for me. I looked at the dress and noticed a corset?? Oh god I'm not putting that on! I scrunched my upper lip in disgust while picking up the corset, I was about to throw it away until I heard a knock on my door.

"M'lady the young lord had instructed me to assist you with getting ready; do you need my help?" He spoke with a low voice. Is it possible to tell if someone is smirking without seeing them? Well I could just tell he was...

"I guess you are referring too the corset? Come in" I slightly sighed.

I wasn't naked but I wasn't dressed. I was in my underwear. It's not like I was afraid to be seen named, I got nothing to hide. And I'm pretty sure Sebastian has seen a thing or too.

Sebastian opened the door slowly, closing it behind him he didn't realize that I was in my undergarments. His eyes slightly widen as he scanned me from head to toe. I wasn't embarrassed at all; all that was on my body was bruises and scars; all across my abdomen, legs, shoulders, chest.

"I could cover my eyes if you would like" he says while pulling out a blind fold
"Oh Sebastian there's no need let's just get this over with so I can take that horrid contraption off as soon as possible" I turn my back to him. I heard him chuckle as he walked towards me
"As you wish m'lady"

Sebastian places the corset on and began to tie the strings. I faced the wall. I felt his hands pull the strings tightly but yet gentle? His hands grazed my back hips slightly, a blushes formed on my face. I am half naked in front of Sebastian....

Suddenly I felt my arms being lifted in the air and felt a fabric over my face. I stood there in a small daze trying to figure out what's going on. It didn't hit me until I hear Sebastian straightening the ruffles of the dress. He stood back and gave a small bow.

"Now a perfect dress to go on a perfect body" his husky deep voice sent shivers down my spine. His eyes glowed those red-pink crimson color.
"O-Oh why yes thank you Sebastian. Shall we go?" I cleared my throat and walked to the door.

Sebastian nodded and opened it for me. I thanked him and began to head towards the dinning hall to where I guess the pirate is waiting. I have to admit even though I actually never been in his house It seems that I know where I'm going.

Once arriving I saw that Ciel was already waiting, he stood up when he heard the doors to the dining room open. His eyes well eye, widen when he saw the dress. "Wow you look lovely" he gives me a small smile while pulling out a chair. I chuckle at the gesture and sit down.
"Wow the Phantomhive hospitality lives up to there expectations" I noticed a glass of wine, I grabbed it and took a sip
"Well of course. After all I cant let the reputation be taken as a joke." Ciel gave a small smirk while Sebastian brought us the food

We ate in silence, but it wasn't that awkward silence that makes you wish it could end; it was comforting. We enjoyed each other's company without having to say anything. It reminded me of old times.

Sebastian was going to bring out the dessert but I lost my appetite. I pushed my chair back slightly so I will be able to stand up, Ciel and Sebastian giving me odd looks.

"Is something the matter m'lady?" Sebastian had a hint of concern in his voice
"Oh um yes I just would like to be alone at the moment. If you'll excuse me" I swallowed a lump in my throat that had formed.

I speed walked out the room. I stood leaning against the door trying to gain my composure while I heard them talking.

"I thought you told me that she loved dessert? It's not like her to not want any? Even I've seen that when I was with Kyoya?" I can tell Ciel was confused about my actions.
"Indeed my lord. I don't know why she's behaving this way"
"Please find out. I know she's been through enough" He cleared his throat

I stood there. I couldn't believe they seemed concerned. Why am I so shocked about this? Ciel Phantomhive... I shook my head and ran to my room.

Why am I acting like this?! Why am I so emotional!! I haven't cried this much since I left home... why why why!?!

I don't know where to go. I'm not tired to go to the bed I just finished taking a bath. I glance at the doors leading to the balcony. Without realizing I started walking, my legs moving on their own. My hands gripped the handles tightly; taking a deep breath I pulled the doors open.

The blast of wind forced my hair to flow behind me while the ruffles on the dress began flowing slightly. Moving forward I walked slowly to the railing, placing one hand I lifted myself upwards and sat there. My hands on either side of me gripping the railing while my eyes looked at the bright moon above.

—3rd POV—

{Y/n} sat on the railing while looking at the night sky before her, the breeze flowing through her hair. Her mind filling in with hundreds of thoughts regarding everything; the whole situation she's currently in. But the young girl was confused on why she was thinking of everything now

There were footsteps coming towards her door, even though she had an idea of who it is she didn't bother saying a word. The man knocked and waited for the girl to give her permission to enter. When no response was given to him he let himself in. He scanned the room hoping to find her in her bed. But with much luck he figured out that she wasn't there. 'Maybe the bathroom?' The man thought. He faces the door ready to open it until he felt a breeze on the back of his head, causing his hair to sway forward and his tail coat ruffle with the wind.

He turned around and found {y/n} sitting on the railing of the balcony looking up. He slowly walked forward to the door way but stopped. He didn't know what to do regarding human emotions. His master didn't really show his true emotions since he's always hiding it behind a cocky face.

{Y/n} didn't turn to look behind her since she already knew who it was. But she still choose to speak.

"Hey Sebastian can I ask you something?" The girl said, it sounded sad and unsure.

"Why of course m'lady." He slightly bows, knowing well enough that she can't see him.

She lets out a small frustrated sigh. "Sebastian. As a demon you must be hundred or even thousands year old. I know you've seen human kind adapt around change; seeing humans grow and change when given the opportunity to. Seeing humans accomplish problems and make change....as a human I was always thought that there is literally nothing that we can't do or that there isn't anything that can stand in our way" the female closed her eyes for a second before taking a deep breath.

"But yet...I don't know how to get through this. I mean for one thing this isn't supposed to be even real!!" The girl gave a small chuckle. "You, Ciel, that classroom! Koro-Sensei! Everyone. You all shouldn't be real, I shouldn't be able to touch you or even see you face to face instead you all are suppose to be behind a tv screen! And yet you all are real...you can stand right in front of my face." {y/n} Lets out a shaky breath trying to figure out how to put all her thoughts into words.

"I don't know how that is possible, I don't know why this is happening to me out of all people. I don't know why I am the only one who knows that this isn't right; this isn't how its supposed to be, I mean if it was how it was before the moon turned into a crescent; so many girls or boys would kill to be able to even stand in front of you Sebastian, or Ciel, or Karma or Nagisa even Koro-Sensei. Don't get me wrong this all still feels like a dream. But... the only reason I've been able to hang on for that long is because I had my family waiting for me to come home. Now the only thing that's keeping me sane has been taken from right under my nose." {Y/n} got off the railing, still not facing the demon as she slammed her fist into the concrete. Sebastian eyes widen in shock at the action but didn't know what to do.

"Do you understand how that feel?! I used to wake up in my bed every morning with my twin sister smiling right next to me with her hair all over the place due to her sleeping crazily.... do you understand the pain of losing a twin?! Losing your best friend, your family, the one person who you know wont turn their back on you when the world has, but no. It isn't about the fact that she isn't dead but she forgot who I was, she's alive and breathing but she can look me in eyes and not remember who I am. She doesn't remember those late nights we have spent talking crying and laughing over anything and everything. Sebastian...my worst nightmare has come to life and I don't know how to wake up from it."

Sebastian could hear the fall of water hitting the floor, he glanced at the girls feet; seeing drops of water. His eyes moved upwards towards the railing and seeing more drops of water. Then finally seeing her face -tears flowing from her eyes like a never ending waterfall. He took a step closer to the female, his eyes held sympathy for her.

"{Y/n}" That was his first time calling her by her actual name. The girls eyes widen ever so slightly; her heart ached over him calling her by he name she clenched her fist and punched the railing again but harder to the point where blood was present on her knuckles.

"Sebastian that isn't even half of it... part of me want my old life back with my family but deep down I don't know if I can get that back. Meanwhile the other part doesn't want that old life back. Crazy right?" The female sniffled a few times trying to calm the pain in her throat; wanting to just to break down. "I've dreamt that I could be here right now; and its finally came true. But I'm apart of a story that I have no business in. I'm intertwine with the story and changing things that aren't supposed to be changed, I've got the people I hold dearly involved but now they don't know who I am. Sebastian I am supposed to know what's going to happen but I don't....every story must come to an end...I'm afraid to have this story to end. I've finally have met you all and grown to care for so many and I'm not ready to give that all up or even think that this all is a damn dream. However I don't know that when the story ends I'll get my life back. I'm petrified that I can lose you all and lose them...."

The girl finally turned around to face the demon; tears flowing down her puffy red eyes,, her voice cracking from crying. She stared into the butlers wide eyes with utter fear, desperation, and begging for help.

"Sebastian I don't know what I am more afraid of losing...Please I need help I don't know what to do!!"

The girl collapsed onto her knees, her hands covering her face as she cries and sobs, the wind carrying the sound of her sobs throughout the mansion. The demon slowly took steps closer to her, kneeling down he reached up and pulled her fragile body into his chest. He stroked her hair while keeping a strong secure grip around her; almost as if he was afraid of letting her go and watch her fly away. She stood like that for god knows how long, Sebastian not letting go of his grip. Until {y/n} grabbed his arms and gave them a light squeeze. She lifted her head and looked into his eyes, hers were still puffy and red with tears still flowing from them but that didn't stop her from having a weird seriousness from them.

"Sebastian. In a few weeks the class and I would have finals for this year. We would go to Okinawa for the trip. Things happen on that island that I can't say right now. However; there is someone on that list that will be there and cause trouble. Now that I'm apart of the story there's a high possibility that he's the one to cause my family memory lose about me. And when I find out the information I need...I don't know if I can control myself. I need you to promise me that you'll be there to stop me. Promise me that Sebastian"

The Butler was going to say something until a familiar voice spoke. "Sebastian this is an order. You would keep that promise {y/n} had told you to fulfill."

Sebastian grinned as he looked from his master to {y/n}. His eyes glowing that red crimson color. "Yes my Lord. M'lady I would keep that promise as a butler of the Phantomhive estate"

"I will also keep that promise to you {Y/n}. We won't let you down" Ciel held a stern determined look while looking at the girl.

The girl nodded; her eyes soon closing. Her body suddenly held a very high fever while she gasped for air. Sebastian held the girl in her arms not understanding what is happening.

"{Y/N}!!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.6K 27
in the class you were put in after the discovery of you having the same powers of class E's sensei (not tentacles) _backstory_ you were born but then...
478 32 2
He felt weak.He felt sick.He felt pain. But why?He had a normal day yesterday.He stayed at the dorms,he hanged out with his friends,he bonded with ev...
16.2K 613 75
[COMPLETED]✓ UNDER EDITING (WARNING THIS STORY IS VERY CRINGE CUZ IM AN IMMATURE WRITING THIS STORY! CRINGE ASF THANK U) My Hero Academia (OMFGGGGGG...
2.1K 73 48
(Y/n) (L/n) lost her parents at the age of 17 and she's currently living with her mother's parents which is her grandma and grandpa her last family t...