Summer Rocks(Ross Lynch fan-f...

By hellomeganelizabeth

CEO Tony Stonewell's daughter Carter is pulled into a whirlwind of Rock n Roll and romance when she meets Ros... More

Summer Rocks(Ross Lynch fan-fic)
Summer Rocks(Ross Lynch fan-fic) Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53

Part 28

10K 113 6
By hellomeganelizabeth

Chapter TwentyEight: Carter's P.O.V-

 Kaylynn, Camila, and I walked into the lobby of my apartment and headed straight for the elevator. 

 "So nothing happened with you and Ross last night?" Kaylynn asked in disbelief. 

 "The only thing that happened was sleeping and an argument." I said as we flew up to the top floor. 

 She didn't say anything. We got off the elevator and walked down the hall. 

 "It's still really sweet that he protected you last night during the storm." Camila said as I unlocked the door. 

 I smiled at the memory and thought of the good times talking with Ross in his room and kissing in the kitchen. I shook my head trying to stay on top of my game for the day. If I ever wanted to hang out with my best friend and my sister then I'd have to stop thinking about Ross. Not completely. I dropped my bag on the couch and walked down to my room. Once in my room I saw Merida sleeping with Ceaser and Augustus on my bed. I crouched down next to my bed and touched her shoulder. 

 "Hey Mer," I said. 

 "Hey princess," she smiled sleepily.   

 She looked at my alarm clock and jolted up straight in bed. 

 "I have to get home. Um... I took the dogs for a walk last night so you should do the same again tonight, I took them out an hour ago to go to the bathroom so they should be fine, and put a scoop of dog food in their bowls. I'll see you tonight in the kitchen down stairs for dinner and cards at eight. Clair made cheese cake." Merida said picking up her purse and walking out the door. 

 "Bye Mer!" I called after her.

 I went into my closet and pulled out a spaghetti strap tank top that had orange, red, blue, green, and yellow swirling together on it, shine shorts, and royal blue gladiator sandals. I dropped them on my bed and went to the bathroom for a quick morning shower. When I got out I wrapped my towel around my body and went into my room to blow dry my hair. After my hair was dry I curled it and clipped it half up and half down. Kaylynn and Camila came into my room while I was doing my make up. 

 "So are you going to see Ross again today?" they asked.

 "Yeah we're meeting up for lunch." I said.

 "Oooooo," they said together.

 I rolled my eyes at them and put on my mascara, gold eye shadow, and some watermelon lip gloss. I put on my clothes and shoes and sprayed myself with some vanilla frosting scented perfume.

 "Ready," I said as I grabbed my white RayBan sunglasses and my purse.

 "Let's shop till we drop!" Camila said.

 We went out of the apartment and into my car. When we got to the Grove we immediately raided Forever 21. We came out with a TON of bags dangling off our arms. When we walked out we passed by a jewelry kiosk. Kaylynn stopped and was looking at these beautiful earring and necklace set.

 "Oh my gosh, this is beautiful." she smiled at me "How much are they?" she asked the man behind the cart. 

 "One hundred and fifty dollars," he replied with a Spanish accent.

 "Oh never mind... I don't have that kind of money at the moment." she said in a sad tone.

 My ears perked up.

 "Hey Camila," I whispered to my twin.

 "Yeah?" she whispered back.

 "Keep Kay distracted for a minute or two." I said.

 She nodded and looked around for something to distract her with. 

 "Oh my gosh! Kay, we have to go in that hat store over there." Camila said.

 I applaud my sister. Kay LOVES hats which made it all the more easy for her to be distracted.

 "YAY! Come on Carie, let's go check out some hats." she said.

 I dug around in my purse for my phone.

 "You guys go ahead. I'm going to give Ross a call and see what he's up to." I said.

 "Alright, but then we go back to our girls day ok?" Kaylynn was now being dragged off by Cami.

 I dialed Ross's number and tucked my phone between my ear and my shoulder. I picked up the necklace and earring set and placed it in front of the guy at the counter.

 "Hello?" I heard Ross's voice say on the other end of the phone.

 "Hey babe," I smiled.

 "Carter! You know, I was just thinking about you." he said.

 "I was thinking about you too, that's why I called." I said.

 "What were you thinking about me?" he asked as I dropped a ring on the counter next to the necklace.

 "I was wondering what my handsome boyfriend was up to." I said swiping my card.

 "I'm trying to find something to wear for lunch today." he said.

 "Wear something yellow." I said.

 "Tempting... It is my favorite color." he said.

 "Mine too," I pick up the bag and said  a quick thank you to the guy.

 "Yellow it is," he said I heard something hit the floor.

 "What was that?" I asked putting the ring on my ring finger on my left hand.

 "I dropped my book." he said.

 "You read books?!" I asked in shock.

 "I'm not totally rock'n'roll ya know." he said.

 "Hmm interesting." I said.

 I put the kiosk bag in one of my Forever 21 bags.

 "Oh I got a bunch of new outfits today." I said to him.

 "Can't wait to see them. Maybe after lunch we could go to your house and you could show me what you bought. I'll help you fold and put away things." he offered. 

 "Sounds perfect," I smiled

 Kaylynn was giving me the 'hang up the phone' signal we came up with in 6th grade. 

 "Ross bear I have to get going, but I'll see you at noon." I smiled. 

 "I'll be counting the minutes!" he said "And by the way I like the nickname." he said. 

 "I credit my brilliant mind." I laughed. 

 "I'll see you soon," he said. 

 "I love you," I sighed. 

 "I love you too," he said "Bye,"

 I hung up the phone and put it in my bag. 

 "Sooo... What's loverboy  up to?" Kay asked looking at herself in the mirror. 

 "He was ransacking his closet for something to wear to lunch today." I laughed. 

 "Aww that is so sweet." she said. 

 We walked the mall looking for stores to find. We went into Urban Outfitters, Hollister, Abercrobie and Fitch, Journeys, and DSW Shoes. While we were in A&F I got a text from Rosie saying that her and Riley were officially dating. I totally sent the news to Rydel who replied with a WOO HOO! We had to make two trips to the car in that span of time. At 11:30 we went back to the apartment and dropped off our bags. Camila was putting her's in her room when I realized that I had to ask her something. 

 "Cam," I said leaning in her doorway. 

 "Yeah sis?" she asked. 

 "I know this is a lot to ask but... There's this thing on Saturday that I need you to do for me." I said thinking back to the plans I had made with SurferBoy. 

 "What is it?" she asked. 

 "Well... You know my pen pal?" 

 "SurferBoy?" she asked. 

 "That's the one," I said.

 "What about him?" she asked sitting on her knees on her bed.  

 "On Monday I scheduled a meeting with him and I was hoping that maybe you could go instead of me." I said waiting for her to throw a pillow at me. 

 "Why? she asked. 

 "Because I have a boyfriend now and I kind of  made plans with Rydel." I said. 

 "Ok," she said "I wouldn't want you to feel like you're being unfaithful to your boyfriend." she said. 

 "Really... You'll do it for me?" I asked astounded. 

 "Yeah; I totally get why you don't want to go. It's fine. And besides he's not going to know the difference between you and me anyway." she said. 

 "Thank you," I said hugging her. 

 "Um It's 11:50 I do believe that we're supposed to drop you off at your lunch destination." she said hugging me too. 

 "Oh yeah," I said taking her hand and running to the living room where Kaylynn was laying upside down on the couch. 

 "Come one Kay," I said "I have a lunch date to get to." I said spraying my self again with the perfume and applying my lip gloss. 

 "Let's roll!" she said. 

 We went down to her car and she drove me to a restaurant that Ross had texted me the address to. When I got out of the car I saw Ross standing outside with a bouquet of roses in his hand. I walked up to him.

 "How did you know I like roses?" I asked.

 "I took a wild guess." he said. 

 I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him. 

 "Is that water mellon?" he asked. 

 "Yeah," I smiled

 "Mmm," he said "And you smell like cake." 

 "It's the frosting perfume you love."  I laughed and kissed him again.                                                    He took my hands and lead me inside. I know it's only been a few days but I've fallen really hard for him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

779K 30.8K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
278K 5.4K 33
Brianna Hollis is finally returning to Beacon Hills after a long summer away, learning about herself and making new allies. Many thoughts running thr...
40.8K 887 49
Starting where I left off....
130K 3.2K 45
❝I am a lie hiding behind a shield of words. I am anger, I am fear, but neither can I control.❞ Sometimes the unthinkable happens. When the Earth...