Part 43

Chapter FortyThree: Carters's P.O.V.- 

 "Ready or not," I said as we played the last note of Ready or Not by Bridget Mendler. 

 The hotel staff clapped. 

 "That was dope!" Rocky said. 

 "Thanks," I said. 

 He jumped off the stage and went after Kaylynn. I put the mic on the stand as two arms wrapped around me. 

 "So what are we doing today?" Ross asked.

 "I don't know what you're doing but I have to pack." I said.

 "Huh?" his voice squeeked and he tipped his head to the side. 

 "I'm staying here tonight." I said. 

 "Why?" he asked.

 "Cause Kaylynn booked me, her, Camila, and Rydel a room for the WHOLE weekend." I said. 

 "Oh," he said. 

 "It's only one weekend." I said "You can visit me if you want. Tomorrow Rydel is taking Kaylynn out to breakfast so they can spy on Camila with her blind date. I'll be here."  

 "I already have plans. Wait I thought you had plans to go with Rydel to the spa?" he asked. 

 "I do," I said "But we're going to the one here and later in the afternoon. That way Cam can tell us about her date." 

 "Oh," he said. 

 Just then Mr. Gomez(Kaylynn's father) walked in. 

 "This place looks fantastic!" he said spreding his arms apart to give me a hug. 

 "Hey Mr. Gomez," I hugged him. 

 Mr. Gomez was like a second Dad to me. He was what you'd call a cool parent. He didn't care that Rocky had long hair. If Kaylynn was happy then so was he. 

 "Kaylynn tells me that you're singing tonight." he said. 

 "Yes I am," I  said. 

 "Are your parents coming to see you sing?" he asked. 

 "That would be a negitive, Mr. Gomez." I said. 

 "What a shame." he said "I need to talk to you about something." 

 "Go ahead Mr. Gomez." I said. 

 "You know I'm a jewler right?" he said. 

 "Of course," I said "Owner of Jose' Gomez Jewlers." 

 "Right," he said "Well I had special crowns made for Kaylynn and Rocky to wear during their spotlight dance. I'd like you to prezent them to them just before they dance." he said. 

 "Of course Mr. Gomez, I'd be honered." I said. 

 "Great," he said "See you tonight." he waved. 

 "Hey could you give me and Rydel a lift back to my house?" I asked. 

 "Yeah sure," he said. 

 He said his goodbyes and I dragged  Rydel by the hand. 

 "Did Cam- Cam already pack?" Rydel asked. 

 "Yes Cam- Cam packed." Camila said "My bags are in my trunk." 

 "Alright," Rydel hugged her. 

 "We'll be back," I hugged my sister. 

 "See ya," she said. 

 I went to Ross's car and got in. I put my sunglasses over my eyes. Ross drove and talked  about the concert with Rydel and I just nodded and threw in a yeah every once in a while to make it look and sound like I was listening. We pulled into the apartment parking lot. Rydel went to her car and Ross and I went up to my apartment. I went straight for my closet and pulled out my suitcases. I through in as many clothes and shoes as I would need for the weekend in one, in another I put my laptop, some books, my cellphone charger, and my camera. 

 "Are you ok?" Ross asked. 

 "Yeah," I said "I'm just a little nervous about  tonight." I said. 

 "Don't be. If you get too nervous just look into my eyes." he said. 

 "If I look into your eyes I'll get lost and mess up." I said going across the hall to the bath room. 

 I threw my curling iron, straightening iron, shampoo, conditioner, body wash shaving cream, toothbrush, toothpaste, razor, numerous skin care products, hair brush, hair ties, and a towle into a bag. 

 "So I make you lose your train of thought?" he smirked at me. 

 "Most days," I said remembering that I didn't put a baithing suit in my bag. 

 I went back to my room and put my black one in my bag. I put my outfit for the show in a garment  bag and then put my orange dress into another garment bag. I gathered my make- up into a canvas tote and put it in one of my suitcases. 

 "Sorry I'm not talking," I said "I'm just focusing," I said. 

 "I know," he said. 

 I put a teddy bear in my bag and was finished. 

 "Ready," I said. 

 "You're only going to be gone for a weekend, not a milenium." he laughed. 

 "Oh shut up and help me." I laughed. 

 "Fine," he said. 

 He took some of my suitcases. I picked up my bag and my other suitcase. I put a note on the counter for mom and dad telling them that we were with Kaylynn and that they should feed the dogs, give them water, and take them for a walk. We drove to the hotel and then went straight up to the suite. It was beautiful I was sharing a room with Kaylynn which was nice. Just like old times. Around 4:30 we all started getting ready. I took a shower, blow dried my hair, did my make up, did my nails, did the girls' nails, put on my clothes, touched up my hair and make- up, then I laced up my combat boots. By that time it was 6:20. Plenty enough time to get down to the ball room.

 On the way out Rydel handed me a stack of bracelets and a key necklace. We went down together. Rydel was wearing a red tut dress and black combat boots. She also had her multipul bracelets. She had her hair done in a high ponytail. She looked perfect. 

 "Is that your dress for tonight?" I asked. 

 "Yeah after the concert I'm coming back up her doing my hair and changing my shoes." she said. 

 "Yeah," I said. 

 We went into the Ballroom and went to find the guys. 

 "Hey beautiful," Ross hugged me. 

 As he did our que was given to go onto the stage. We completely rocked it. I didn't freak out much. Most of my freaking out was because it was so awesome. Kaylynn looked amazing in her pink mermaid style dress. She had her curly hair pulled over to one side. She looked even better with a crown on her head. Rock looked like the perfect prince for Kaylynn. The night was amazing. I spent it dancing the night away with Ross. Except for when mine and Kaylynns favorite songs played. Then I danced with her. But when the DJ played Call Me Maybe we ALL hit the dance floor. 

 After the party we went up to the suite and chilled in our PJs and took pics to post on twitter. We order room service and watched movies. I took pictures with my camera of the view from the balcony of the city lights at night. Then I took photos of us girls. Finally at one o'clock in the morning we went to sleep. It was one of  the best days I could remember.

 Let us never forget GIRLS NIGHT 2012!