Part 17

Chapter Seventeen: 

 "Wait a second," Skyler broke the silence "You guys are like..." 

 "Dating?" Kimberly asked. 

 I moved my arms around Ross. I really didn't know how to respond and Ross hadn't said a word! 

 "Would you totally freak out if I said yes?" I asked them. 

 Ross was playing with my hair. I love him. 

 "I don't really know... Try us." Megan said.

 "...Yes..." I said sheepishly. 

 "Well it's about time!" Tori said. 

 "Hey!" I said. 

 "She's right..." Lily started "You're sixteen and you've NEVER had a boyfriend." 

 Of course Lil was right... I had truely NEVER had a boyfriend. It's really creepy when your cousin practically know everything about you. As far as I could remember it had always been like that for us. See the cool thing about Megan, Tori, Skyler, Kimberly, and Lily was that they were all REALLY close in age. Megan was 17, Skyler was 17, Lily was 16, Tori was 15, Kimberly was 15. None of them were twins though. They were just born in the same year... Different months. Megan and Skyler were born in January and December of the same year, Lily was born in August, and Tori and Kimberly were born in March and September of the same year. They were always getting mistaken for being quintuplets because the majority of them had blonde hair and blue eyes. 

 "Really is this tell all the secrets about Carter day?" I asked letting go of Ross and walking to the kitchen to get a drink of  water. 

"No but it could be," Kimberly said "Ross did you know that when Carter was younger she's put on a crown and a tutu and-" I cut her off

 "Alright we can just keep those things to ourselves." I said drying my mouth with a dishrag. 

 "I was going to say dance around for the family." she defended herself.

 "Oh... Yeah I guess I did do that once." I thought about it a bit more. 

 "Where did you think I was- Oh!" she said "Ha, I remember now." 

 I nodded my head. 

 "What are you talking about?" Ross asked. 

 "Nothing; Want anyhting to drink babe?" I asked turning to the fridge. 

 "Coke please," he said. 

 I felt arms form around my waist. I looked up and saw Ross. 

 "What were you two talking about?" he asked. 

 "Oh I used to pretend that I was the queen and that everybody had to do what I said." I sighed.

 "That's kind of cute." he smiled.

 I gave him a weird look. 

 "What?" he asked. 

 "Nothing." I said as  his celll phone went off "Ya wanna get that?" I asked. 

 "Nah... It's probably just Rydel telling me that I'm  late for band rehersal. Ya wanna come?" he asked "Then you could  come to the beach and dinner with us. Sound like fun?" 

 "I have to check  with mom and dad." I said. 

 Obviously Camila had been listening in on our conversation. 

 "Mom and dad have a meeting tonight and I'm sleeping over at Kaylynn's house. So it probably won't matter." she said. 

 "Okay..." I said "Just give me a minute to change." I smiled up at Ross. 

 "Hurry... Rydel is about to burst a vein." 

 I laughed and changed into a neon pink baithing suit and put a black Hollister shirt over it with a pair of denim short shorts and converse. Then I grabbed my purse and headed to the living room. 

 "Ready," I said. 

 "Great," Ross said "It was nice meeting you." he acknowledged my cousins. 

 "You too!" they said together. 

 And with that Ross and I walked out and  went down to the lobby. This was gonna be fun!