Part 10

Chapter Ten: Ross's P.O.V. 

  Mom had told me earlier in the day that we were meeting up with her old friend and her familly. We were driving all the way to Glow Bowl to meet up with them, but my mind was still on Carter from last night. She was beautiful, with curves in all the right places. Just thinking about that fact made me want to hold her closer then humanly possible; feel her heart beat, touch her warm skin and kiss those soft, lips. Maybe my feelings were getting a bit out of control but, I just... wanted herwith me! 

 We pulled into the parking lot and parked next to a black Mercedes. Dad turned off the engin and opened his door. Riker, in the seat next to me, slid the van door open with ease and climed out. I jumped out behind him and pulled my aviators down over my eyes. 

 "Come on kids," mom said "I think their inside." 

 I followed dragging my feet. 

 "Dude," Rocky said "Why do you look like the love of your life ran away?" he asked cooly. 

 "Because she did!" I moaned.

 "We've always told you that if you don't chase your dreams they'll out run you." Mom said "And this girl sounds like a dream."

 "Is this about Carter?" Rydel asked.

 "Yes!" I moaned again "Love at first sight had finally found me, but then she got up and ran off the beach. What if I never see her again?" I was panicing.

 "What if she's standing right infront of you in the white hoodie?" Riker asked, interjecting into the conversation.

 "Huh?" I asked with a bit of a squeek in my voice.

 I looked infront of me and saw a beautiful girl in a white hoodie removing her sunglasses.

 "Oh my gosh!" I said "It's her." I felt like the world was going in slow motion, I could hear the angels singing, and  there was, once again, a glow of white light around her.

 Mom was hugging her mom and my dad was giving her dad a hand shake. I looked over at her again and noticed there was two of her. One in a white hoodie and one in a blue tee that said 'Lone Star State'. Which was which? Then I remembered that Carter had said she had an identical twin sister. She must have surprised her by coming here early. I picked the one in the white hoodie and went up to her.

 "Hey beautifull," I said winking at her.

 "How'd you know it was me with my twin here?" she asked. 

 "Your eyes were a liquid gold last night, so I remembered that and looked for that on one of you." I shrugged.

 "You pay attention... I like a guy who pays attention to me." she smiled that beautiful heart stopping smile.

 "How could I not? You're just SO... interesting." I said lightly touching her arm. 

 "Am I...?" she blushed. 

 It felt like we were in our own little world; like no body else aroound us existed, it was just me and her. I heard someone clear their voice and looked away from her gold eyes and met her fathers. 

 "So I see you too have already met." her father laughed. 

 "Kinda," she blushed. 

 "We met last night at an R5 meet and greet." I spoke up, trying to make her feel a little less awkward. 

 "Oh, that's nice. See sweetheart I told you this wasn't going to be boring." he said to Carter. 

 Carter laughed next to me.

 "To be fair, Dad, I was actually the one who said it was going to be boring." Camila said. 

 Carter was looking at me. Her eyes burned into mine.The parents wen't and got us a lane and shoes. I spotted Carter putting her shoes on at the lane we were on. I sat next to her. 

 "So have you ever been bowling before?" I asked expecting a 'yes you dummy'.

 "Actually, no," she said leaning her elbow on her knee, her hair falling into her face.

 I pushed her hair behind her ear and let my hand rest behind her head. 

 She blushed.

 "How cute," I ran my thumb lightly on her cheek.

 She blushed even deeper.

 "You're falling for me aren't you?" I asked.

 "What...?" she asked timidly.

 "Nothing 

 The parents and our siblings started setting up the games and Carter and I were still sitting down watching everyones names being typed on the screen. The game started and Carter went first, She picked up her ball and swong it back only getting a gutter ball. Next it was me and I got a strike, then Camila went after me and got a spare, and after Cami it was Riker he also got a stike. 

 It was Carter's turn again and this time I decided to help her. I came up behind her, put my hand over her hand on the ball and helped her swing back. A magical feeling rushed through me. I loved having her this close.