Broken Faith {Completed}

By PokemonIsLife319

After being neglected by Rias Gremory, Y/n was enraged and vows to himself that no matter what happens, he wi... More

Chapter 1: Neglected
Chapter 2: Training at Heaven
Chapter 3: Sword Training
Chapter 4: Magic Training
Chapter 5: Meeting with the Saiyans and new forms
Chapter 6: Secret Revealed
Chapter 7: Duel with the pervert
Chapter 8: The Rating game begins!
Chapter 9: Y/n vs. Riser's peerage
Chapter 10: Y/n vs. Riser's Peerage, Part 2
Chapter 11: Executing the plan and the Torture begins
Chapter 12: The torture is done?!
Chapter 13: Freedom
Chapter 14: Feelings
Chapter 15: The White Dragon Emperor debut
Chapter 16: The training begins!
Chapter 17: Rias's tantrum and Y/n gained a new power
Chapter 18: A stray priest arrives! Kiba's backstory revealed
Chapter 19: The Training continues!
Chapter 20: Death
Chapter 22: Unleash the power of a Saiyan! Y/n vs. Vali
Chapter 23: A peaceful life and a talk with the Student Council President
Chapter 24: A burning Death
Chapter 25: Forgiveness and Love
Chapter 26: Duel between the Emperors and Issei's new form
Chapter 27: My Savior
Chapter 28: Vali
Chapter 29: New Forms Of Issei, Y/n And Vali
Chapter 30: The Demise Of The Summoner
Chapter 31: Y/n's New Form
Chapter 32: To whom you are really in love?
Chapter 33: Rebecca The Angel
Chapter 34 (Finale): Confession

Chapter 21: The battle

3.3K 30 13
By PokemonIsLife319

When you arrived, you saw Kokabiel in the air, sitting on his throne and Valper on the ground, doing a some sort of ritual with the fragments of the Excalibur while Akeno the rest we're fighting the dark minions that Kokabiel summoned.

Once Kokabiel saw you, he decided to spice things up as he summons a black and fiery orange magic circle on the ground. Upon summoning the 3 magic circles, a three-headed dog appeared on each of the circles as the dogs roared loudly and faced Akeno and the rest.

Kokabiel - With this pets, nothing can stop me. Valper are you done?

Valper - Not yet. Only a few minutes left.

Akeno - It can't be........ She said in shock.

Xenovia - Those are the Cerberus. A three-headed dog mythical creature that act as guard at the Gates of Hell. It is also the pet of the God of the Underworld, Hades. She explained.

Kiba - Valper...... Your reign of terror will be over as soon as I kill you..... He said angrily and gritting his teeth.

Valper then looked at Kiba and said,

Valper - Well, well, well. If it isn't Kiba, the only survivor of the Holy Sword Project. He said while smirking evilly.

Kiba - I came here to get revenge on my comrades. He said angrily while wielding the Sword of Betrayal.

You then pat Kiba's shoulder and said,

Y/n - Don't let your anger get you, Kiba. You reminded him.

Kiba - I know, Y/n. It's just that, when I saw or remember that face of him really pisses me off.

Y/n - I'll let you kill him while me and the others are dealing with the Cerberus.

Kiba - Right.

Kiba then faced Valper as he summons skeletons wielding swords and shields.

Back to Y/n and the rest.

You and your friends faced the dark minions including the three demon dogs. You then let out your white aura as the rest prepared themselves for the battle.

You then looked above and saw Kokabiel looking at you while smiling evilly.

Y/n - You! You there! Kokabiel was your name is it?

Kokabiel - Yes. Indeed.

Y/n - If you continue your evil ways, we will be here to stop you.

The rest - We agree.

Kokabiel - Oh please. I'm just here to create another Great War.

Y/n - And why is that? You said while glaring at him.

Kokabiel - Because I'm a war lover.

Y/n - Really? Is that it? You deadpanned to him.

Kokabiel - What? You've got a problem with that? He said clearly annoyed on your cocky attitude.

Y/n - Well, of course I am. I'm not going to let you destroy this place even if I will bet my life into it. You said seriously.

Akeno - ~My, my. I like that attitude of yours. *giggle*~

You then ignored what Akeno said and faced Kokabiel who stand up from his throne letting out his 10 black angel wings from his back.

Kokabiel - As you can see, I am a ten-wing fallen angel. Meaning my power is more superior than any other fallen angel.

Y/n - It doesn't matter to me if you have 10 wings or more than that. I came here to stop whatever your plan is and I'm gonna use all of my power to save this place.

Before you charge to Kokabiel, you then made a yellow magic circle from your hand and Rias appeared on it.

Rias - Y/n, you called me. What do you want? She said somehow with respect on her voice.

Y/n - You should come here because I'm going to need your power to defeat Kokabiel.

Rias - Right away.

You then cut your connection with her as you faced the three-headed dogs and the rest of the dark minions.

Rias then made a red teleportation circle below her and she disappeared on the room. She then arrived besides Y/n and saw the others were fighting the dark minions including the three-headed demon dogs.

Akeno - Rias, your here! We're going to need your help to defeat the enemies.

Rias - Right.

Rias made her way to them as she began to fight the enemies.

With Kiba

Kiba is currently fighting the skeletons while Valper is continuously summoning them. Due to endless waves of skeletons, Kiba is panting really hard and somehow he reached his limit.

Valper - Oh, tired already?

Kiba - Shut the hell up, Valper. Your such a coward man who only relies on magic.

Then the Excalibur glowed brightly in which Valper gasped in shock but he quickly snap out of it and began to laugh.

Valper - Hahahahaha. At last, the ritual is complete! *as he grabs the sword* with this sword, no devil can stop me.

Kiba - Damn it! I wasn't strong enough. He said angrily.

Without concentrating on the fight, a skeleton slashed him and he blocked it. Soon a horde of skeletons rushed at him and he was being beaten by them.

You then looked at Kiba was being beaten.

You - Kiba! Hang in there, I'm coming!

Before you rushed to him. Kokabiel fired a light spear in front of you, blocking your way.

Kokabiel - Where do you think your going?

You ignored what Kokabiel said and grabbed the light spear in which he gasped in shock.

Kokabiel - I-I-Impossible! How can a human touch a light spear?!

You then throw the light spear to the skeletons that causes a massive explosion, destroying them in the process.

When the smoke is gone, you then saw Kiba laying on the ground with his body full of injuries and his shirt were torn apart.

You then approached him and said,

Y/n - Are you okay?

Kiba - Yeah. *cough* I'm fine.

Y/n - I'm gonna fix you in no time.

You then formed a green sphere of life energy from your hands and you touch Kiba's body as he glowed in green color and he was being healed. After a few seconds, Kiba is now fully healed as his injuries were completely gone. He then stood up, grabbed his sword and said,

Kiba - Alright, now I'm back. Thank you very much, Y/n.

Y/n - Your welcome. Now let's defeat that bitch together.

Kiba - Right.

You then formed a yellow ki blade from your right hand. The both of your then rushed to Valper at full speed.

Kiba then saw Valper threw the sword with all of his might to Kokabiel.

Kiba - Y/n, He threw the sword! Quick get it and you are the only who can do it for you are not a devil!

Kokabiel - When I hold that sword, nothing will stop me! Hahahahahaha!

Just before Kokabiel grab the legendary sword, You use Instant Transmission in front of Kokabiel and grabbed the sword on its handle. Once you grabbed the sword, you were hit by a white and yellow blinding light that needs to cover their eyes to prevent blindness. When the light died down, you descended on the ground, wielding the legendary sword.

Kiba then looked at Valper who was in absolute shock. He then uses this as a chance and stab Valper through his heart causing him to fall on the ground while holding his bleeding chest. Kiba then glared at him and said while raising his sword,

Kiba - This is for my comrades!

He then stab Valper through his heart once again, killing him in the process. Kiba then looked at you and said,

Kiba - Y/n, I'm done here!

You then looked at Kiba with a smile on your face.

Y/n - Nice work Kiba. Now come here and assist us. You said with a smile.

Kiba - Right away.

Kiba then ran towards to you and the others to as you faced Kokabiel who has an unimpressed expression on his face.

Fortunately, one of the three-headed dogs dies as it vanishes.

Akeno - One done, two to go. Nice work guys.

All (except Rias, Akeno and Y/n) - Thanks, Akeno-san.

Y/n - Come here and face me like a real man, Kokabiel. You taunted.

Kokabiel then descended on the ground as his ten black angel wings disappeared.

Once he descended, you did an unexpected and harmful way, you toss the legendary sword to him as he catches it receiving a gasped in shock to the others.

Rias - Y/n?! What are you doing?! Why did you gave the Excalibur to him? She said while panicking.

Y/n - Trust me, Rias. Everything will be fine. Besides, I have a power than none of him has and believe it or not, this ability of mine will become very useful to me. You reassured her.

Akeno - Yeah. I believe in him. Just trust him.

Rias - O-Okay. Is the word that all she can say.

Akeno - For now, let's fight the enemies.

Rias - Right.

Then they continued to fight the remaining enemies.

With Kokabiel and Y/n

Kokabiel - I'm surprised that you gave me a handicap, Y/n. He said while examining the legendary sword and smiling evilly.

Y/n - Heh. I only gave you that sword so that I can summon MY weapon. You said as you summon a yellow ki blade from your right hand and put it inside your left hand. After the forging, you pull out your right hand, revealing a large yellow scythe.

Kiba - Whoa! Y/n can do that?! He said amazed.

Issei - Uh-huh. He agreed.

Akeno - Since when?

Koneko - Since when he killed Rias. She said bluntly.

Akeno then look at Rias.

Akeno - Rias, is that true?

Rias - Unfortunately, it is true. But after that he revived me and I don't know why.

Akeno - That's good to know.

Then they continued to fight the enemies

With Kokabiel and Y/n

They continued their fight as they exchange slashes from here and there. Every slash cause massive booming sounds of wind.

Kokabiel - Come on! Is that all?! Hahahahaha! Whatever you do, you can't defeat me. Hahahahaha! He laughed while exchanging slashes from you.

Y/n - Siphon Mode, Activate. You muttered to yourself as you glowed in purple color and the glow vanishes in instant.

Kokabiel - What's that? Are you saying something?

Y/n - Get ready you bitch, cause I'm now getting serious. You then kicked Kokabiel as he blocked it with his sword, knocking back to give distance between you and him.

As you let a yell, you turned into your Super Saiyan form in instant, multiplying your power by 50x. That earned a gasp in shock from Kokabiel.

Kokabiel's mind - 'Wha-What is this kind of power?! If he is not a human, then what is he?'

Super Saiyan Y/n rushed to Kokabiel at full speed and punched him with his other hand, sending him to the ground that causes a loud explosion.

Issei - Ooh. That hurts.

You then use your ki scythe and performed a downward slash creating a yellow crescent blade and it before Kokabiel stood up, he wad hit by that and caused another massive explosion. When the smoke is gone, the others saw you, stepping Kokabiel's head with your right foot.

Super Saiyan Y/n - I win, Kokabiel. Surrender now before I kill you.

Kokabiel - Never!! He yelled to you.

That earned a smirk from you and you transform to Super Saiyan 2, multiplying your power by 100x. Once you stomped Kokabiel's head, it explodes causing blood to scatter everywhere on your foot, killing him instantly. Once you killed Kokabiel, you grabbed the Excalibur.

Koneko - Fatality.

Once Kokabiel died, all of the dark minions including the three-headed dogs disappeared in instant.

In all of a sudden, a bright white light appeared across the sky revealing this:

The mysterious person witness a headless Kokabiel on the ground.

???? - It seems we are late, Albion.

Albion - You can say that again, partner.

Issei - Vali! What are you doing here? He said while looking above to him.

Vali - I'm here to dispose that fallen angel over there, but it seems that I am late. Say, who is the one killed him?

You then fly above to him and said while smirking,

Super Saiyan 2 Y/n - That would be me, Vali.

Vali - Oh? So your the one. How about a spar to see how powerful you are? What do you say? He offered.

Super Saiyan 2 Y/n - I'm glad to do that.

Vali - Say, what is that on your hands?

Super Saiyan 2 Y/n - On my right, this is a Ki Scythe, on my left, this is the legendary sword Excalibur.

Vali - I see. Let's spar! He said excitedly.

Super Saiyan 2 Y/n - Right.

You them backed away from Vali and prepared to your battle stance as Vali did the same.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 1.9K 50
The world of DxD was destroyed by the Saiyan man known as Togara with no way to defeat him they all flee to the overworld known as Remnant Now in Rem...
97.8K 553 6
A past so terrific that this young Lucifuge had to go and make a deal with a creature that many view as a god to forget it. I do not own Highschool...
252K 3K 32
*Things are happening in alternative universe* Y/n was friendly and cheerful boy wich was helping everyone no matter what job it was. most of people...
21.8K 414 38
Y/N had grown up like any other high schooler until one day a Fallen Angel came after his family and murdered them in cold blood. After Rias Gremory...