The Black Dragon Emperor of D...

Fireslash97 által

Dragons never involved themselves in the war between angels, devils, fallen angels, and demons. Until the Wel... Több

Kyo Najasaki Bio
Date With Death
What Am I Again?!
Asia Argento
Fallen Revenge
Knock Knock, Who's There? DEATH!
Familiars
Riser Phoenix
Training and One vs Sixteen
More Power?
Whose Side Are You On?
Friends Help No Matter What!
Freed and Valper
Kokabiel
Dragon Opponents Arrive
Pool Day and The Devil King
Open House
Gasper
Akeno's Lineage
The Leaders Summit
Dragon Battle
Special: Prom
Summer Break
Gremory Family
Family Reunions
Payback Time
Acceptance
Back to School
Diodora
Saving Asia
Juggernaut Drive
Esdeath's Return
The Dimensional Gap
This Ends Now!
OVA Phoenix Problems
Need MY Help?
Darkness Rising
Preparations

Son of a Dragon God

11.8K 153 38
Fireslash97 által

It was night time and Kyo was sleeping in bed with Charn curled up next to him. Kyo had been sleeping soundly for the past couple hours until he heard a large crash of thunder.

Kyo's eyes snapped open and he saw that he was in some kind of a colorless wasteland with clouds of thunder and lightning striking every few seconds.

"What in the heck? Where am I?" Kyo says standing up.

"You are in my realm." A dark voice states.

"That voice...you were the one that helped me fight Raynare!" Kyo says.

"Indeed. Turn around." Kyo did as the voice command and suddenly fell back at what was in front of him. A large black dragon with four large wings, two tails, and piercingly dark red eyes with black slits.

Kyo was in absolute fear of the dragon that towered over him. If anything, Kyo was an ant to the size of this dragon. Kyo got on his hands and knees and shakily panted. "Please, don't hurt me."

The dragon chuckled. "Fear not, Kyo. I have no intentions of hurting my offspring whatsoever. You may rise."

Kyo looked up at the dragon in shock. Offspring?! "Offspring? I'm sorry, you're not making any sense."

"I am Erakhan. The Death Dragon Emperor and rival to the Dragon of Dreams, Great Red." The dragon introduces. "I believe it is time you know the truth of what I am and who you are Kyo."

Kyo cocks a brow, both in confusion and hesitation. "I don't understand."

Erakhan extends his large scaled paw and sets it on the ground. "Come all will become clear." Kyo climbs in his hand and gets put on Erakhan's neck. The dragon spreads his four giant wings and takes to the sky.

Kyo held on as tight as he could and kept his eyes shut, not from fear of heights, but not wanting to see as they avoid the large strikes of lightning in the sky. Erakhan swiftly flies through the clouds chuckling at Kyo's reaction towards his ascension.

Erakhan then flies downward and set on the ground. "You can open your eyes now, my son. We are on the ground."

Kyo opens his eyes and sees that they're in front of some sort of large cave.

"What's in there?" Kyo asks.

"The answers to your questions. Inside you will find a pool of water where you must fully submerge yourself beneath its depth. It will explain all as to who you are."

Kyo nods and makes his way into the cave. ~Walking into a deep, dark cave. Not the creepiest thing I've done today.~ Kyo continues to make his way through the cave until he finally finds the pool Erakhan spoke of.

"Okay, let's do this." Kyo stripped down to his boxers and entered the pool. He inhales before submerging his head. Kyo then gasps as he feels surges shoot throughout his body and his eyes become black as he sees visions of some kind.

Outside Erakhan looks up and sees the storms becoming even more aggressive than before. A bolt of lightning then strikes through the hole in the cave and hits Kyo, making him then see everything.

The dragons.

The wars between humanity, devils, angels, fallen angels, and demons.

The construction of Heaven and Hell.

Everything.

Kyo then sees images of a man with black hair and red eyes and another man with red hair and silver eyes.

"Erakhan, it is not our way! You know dragons are to have nothing to do with the humans!" The red haired man said.

"It is my decision, brother. I want to understand humanity and how they live. It is my choice to make and you cannot change my mind." The black haired man retorted.

Kyo then watched the scene shift to see the black haired man with a woman with black hair and yellow eyes. They both were laughing together and talking, kissing, hugging, crying. Then another scene appeared where they both held a baby in their arms with vibrant blue eyes, similar to his own.

~Is that me?~ Kyo questions.

The scene then shifted again to the woman and crying and the black haired man shedding tears of his own.

~Wait, what happened to the baby?~

Soon the man and the woman departed and went their separate ways. Then Kyo then saw the black haired man along with the red haired man in some kind of colorful space.

"Erakhan, I am so sorry you had to leave him." The red haired man apologized.

Kyo dropped his jaw. Erakhan was that man?

"I know, Red. But he is better off not knowing what I am. At least not yet. I have every confidence that he and I will reunite again. But for now, he is better off thinking that he is human and not a dragon."

Kyo was now shocked beyond belief! He not only was the son of Erakhan, but a full-blooded dragon as well?

Erakhan and Red then faded and returned in their dragon forms fighting each other in the space.

"YOU WISH TO RETURN AGAIN?! EVEN AFTER EVERYTHING YOU'VE ENDURED!" Red roared as they clashed heads.

Erakhan smacked him away. "HE IS MY SON! AND NOT YOU NOR THE GOD OF HEAVEN HIMSELF WILL STOP ME FROM RETURNING!"

Kyo sees a final scene with himself as a baby and a small black mist entering his body. The visions all stop and Kyo returns and his hand shoots through the water.

Kyo gasps as he pulls himself out and violently coughs and sputters water out of his system. Kyo slows his breathing and looks up to see Erakhan in his human form.

(IGNORE THE WOLF AND GIVE THE GUY RED EYES)

"Father?" Kyo breathes.

Erakhan kneels and embraces Kyo. "My son, forgive me. I never wanted to leave you. Nor did I ever expect that wretched family of witches to brutalize you."

Kyo sniffles hugs his father. "I forgive you. Just, don't leave again."

Erakhan nods and they both stand, still embracing one another. When they part, Erakhan ruffles Kyo's hair and chuckles. "You and I have a lot of work to do if we are to make you the most powerful dragon in the Underworld."

Kyo laughs. "Way to break the tender moment."

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Kyo then wakes up and sees he's back in his bedroom. He looks at his clock and sees it's two in the morning. Charn wakes up and looks at Kyo in confusion.

Kyo rubs Charn's ears. "I'm okay, buddy. In fact I'm better than okay. I'm the son of a Dragon God."

(HEY GUYS! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING DXD IN SO LONG, BUT I INTEND TO TRY AND FINISH THROUGH THE FIRST SEASON BEFORE I CONTINUE ANYTHING ELSE. SO GET READY FOR KYO'S FAMILIAR AND THE BATTLE WITH RISER.

ALSO QUICK SPOILER: I'VE ALWAYS HATED THE EPISODE WHERE RIAS AND HER PEERAGE LOST AND RIAS CRIED, SO I'M GONNA MAKE MY OC BATTLE RISER AND HIS ENTIRE PEERAGE! GET READY FOR SOME EPIC ASS-KICKING!)

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

76K 669 46
this is a story of issei betrayed after using the juggernaut drive and meeting great red and while he is unconscious azazel and draig put the pieces...
30.2K 609 13
Issei Hyoudou, a young man who holds the title of the Red Dragon Emperor, realizes that he has been used as a tool to free Rias from her arranged mar...
1.7M 15.2K 60
Inspired by @Astro_Reaper22 and @TheWidowMaker, I decided to make a dxd x male reader(this is my first book so don't hate on me okay?) Disclaimer: I...
10K 140 7
Here we go again... Hundreds of years ago a devil scientist cracked the code and was able to make advanced devils in order to put his species at the...