Marvel One shots

By _Destined2Ship_

My collection of Smut, Fluff, and Angsty one-shots! Will take requests (that does not mean it will 100% be do... More

Oneshot Requests
(Stony) Bad Kisser
(Spideypool) Baby Boy
(Stony) Don't Stop
(Clintasha) Rough Assassin's
(Stony) Eye Fucking?
(Stucky) Sketchbook
(Stony) He caught me
(Stony) Good Morning
(Spideypool) Beg for it
(Stony) All American
(Spideypool) College
(Winterwitch) His mind
(Hawksilver) His guilty pleasure
(Stony) Can we make up?
(Stucky) Till the end of the line
(Romanogers) Wanna spar?
(Winterwitch) I still love you
(Spideypool) Here without you
(Stony) Nightmares and Push-ups
(Stucky) I wasnt there
(Spideypool) Sassy Spidey
(Romanogers) You're not bad
(Thorki) Great Gods
(Nat×Reader) Jealous much?
(Scarletspidey) Twin brother test
(Spideypool) Tangled in your webs
Theme Songs
Theme Songs 2
(FrostIron) Obedient dreams
(ScarletSilver) You're the only one
(Spideypool) Spidey's fanboy
(Thorki) Disipline for the disgraceful
(Stony) I won't accept you as my Mate
(Stucky) Our Reunion
(FrostIron) Real or Fantasy
One of the Heros
(Witchdoctor) Apology cake
(Stony) It doesn't have to be a holiday
(IronWitch) Stay out of my head
(Stoker) "Happy 18th Spider-MAN"
(IronSoldier) Another Dollar
(Hawksilver) Annoy me till I love you
(Thorki) The best King
(Stony) Put in place
(Multiple ships) Just like a circus
(Winterfalcon) Jealousy comes out
(BlackWinter) Hard to go back
(BlackFalcon) Trip to Confessions
(Stony) Soulmates
(Stony) Move in with me
(Spideypool) I can't do this anymore
(Stuckony) Cheaters don't win. Right?
(Stuckony) Hands that can feel

(Thorki) Sewn Shut

12.1K 267 125
By _Destined2Ship_

(: Please vote and follow me for updates on when the next part will be posted. If you have a request, please put it in the request book where it belongs. I hope you enjoy this! If you do, you should check out some of my other stories <3 Thank you! :)

Warning: Angst, gets a bit dark

This was his punishment. For betraying Asgard, for attacking Earth, for everything else he had done. Still, it felt like more of a punishment for Thor than anyone else.

Thor's lip quivered as a tray was set beside him. He looked over to the all father with teary eyes, "Father, please, do not make me do this. Loki has learned his lesson, he won't-"

"I have made up my mind Thor. This is his punishment. Do it or someone else will, and I make no promise that they will be gentle."

Thor turned back to Loki and looked down at his kneeling form. Loki's head was bowed and his arms were chained to the floor in front of him. "Loki, I am sorry."

Loki looked up and smiled a pitiful smile, tears shining in his eyes. "Just do it. I will heal."

Thor picked up the needle and the thread that was already looped through it. "I do not wish to hurt you, no matter what you've done."

"I know," Loki nodded, "I know."

"It is time now, my son." Odin ushered the servants out of the room.

"Leave us," Thor said, in a low voice, almost inaudible.

Odin went to speak but Frigga held her hand up and gestured for the door. Odin nodded and walked to the door with her, letting her out first. He stopped at the door, "You know what you must do. You must do it."

"Goodbye." Thor gritted out at his father.

Odin left, leaving the 2 princes alone.

Thor's hand shook as sowed, trying to be careful, trying not to hurt Loki.

Tears streamed down both their faces as Thor finished up his job. He tied the final knot and cut the leftover thread off.

"I-I'm sorry, L-Loki I-" a hiccup escaped as Thor's hands shook.

Thor grabbed a cloth and dabbed it on Loki's bloody lips, trying to clear the blood off. "I will take you to your chambers."

Loki shook his head.

"Surely you don't want to go down to the dungeon."

Loki shook his head again and pointed at Thor.

"M-my chambers?"

Loki nodded, tears flooding down his face.

Thor picked his hammer up and smashed the lock of his chains. He picked him up and carried him to his room, his hammer in his free hand.

They made it there he laid Loki on his bed and set his hammer on the floor. "I am going to have a guard give me the keys for the rest of your chains."

Loki laid down and curled into the smallest ball he could. And then he lost it. His lip quivered, which made him cry more, his body shook, and his cuffed wrist clicked together when he wiped his tear-stained face.

When the door opened again, Loki sat straight up as tears continued slowly going down his face.

Thor looked down, ashamed of himself. That he did such a thing to someone he loved so much.

"Loki," Thor said softly, brushing the tears off Loki's cheeks. "Please, don't cry."

Loki sniffled and shook his head before letting Thor unlock the chains. He stood up and went to sit on Thor's bay window. He pulled his knees to his chest and looked out at the brightly lit city with the night sky in the background. He laid his head on his knees and stayed in silence.

Days went on like this. Loki staying mostly in Thor's room. If not in there he was hidden away in the library amongst spell books and old tales.

He tried his best to stay away from everyone. Including Thor. He stayed away from the city, he knew they all thought of him as a monster.

He didnt go around the warriors or the guards, they all made mocking remarks and hurtful gestures. The guards were silent around everyone but Loki. They would speak loudly about him, make jokes about it being a lot quieter now that the trickster had been silenced. The warriors did the same, mocking him by shutting their mouths tight and mumbling. They would dare him to speak.

He stopped going to dinner; he couldn't eat it anyway, and seeing everyone there was hell.

Odin didn't say anything to him; he didn't have too, the look in his eyes said enough. He wasn't sorry and he never would be. In his eyes, Loki brought this upon himself. He deserved it.

He couldn't bear to look at his mother, she looked so upset every time she saw him and his sewn lips. It was heartbreaking.

Thor always tried to comfort him, to little success. They got closer, Thor would cuddle with him at night and put chapstick on his dried lips. He tried so hard to keep Loki's lips from being chapped bit it was a difficult task to accomplish.

Loki slept in Thor's room, every night since his lips were sewn. Truthfully.. he was scared to be alone without a voice...

The thread had fully disintegrated 3 weeks after Loki's lips had been sewn. But.. he didn't speak.

He refused to talk. No one could get a word from him. Not even Frigga.

Thor left on a trip to Earth to check in with the Avengers, leaving Loki to a pack of wolves.

The warriors and the guards teased him, calling him the 'silent god' and the 'God without a tongue'.

What once was one of his personality traits, was now nothing. The silver tongued God didn't exist anymore... and no one could bring him back.

Thor came home, expecting a warm welcome from his brother now that he was free to speak again. But when he arrived, Loki wasn't in his room. He wasn't in the library, he wasn't in the garden, or in the main hall. He was nowhere to be seen. Thor went to his room and found his brother laying in the center of his bed, dozed off with Thor's cape around him.

Thor quietly set Mjolnir down and changed his clothes before he I'd into the bed behind Loki. He wrapped his arm around his waist and pulled him closer. Loki shifted and let out a mumble, intriguing Thor.

"Loki, it is I. Speak to me, I beg of you."

Loki gasped and bolted away from Thor, his heart beating quickly. He put a hand on his forehead and let out a huff of air.

"Loki? Is everything alright?"

Loki nodded.

"Then why won't you speak to me?"

Loki shrugged.

"Fine, will you come back to bed then?"

Loki nodded and got back into bed. Thor's hands immediately found their place on Loki's waist. The dark-haired God tried to push him off, shaking his head.

"No? No what?"

Loki pointed to his hand.

Thor sighed and put his hands back, "Why can't you just let me love you?"

Loki pushed his hands off again and curled around himself. Thor didn't love him. He didn't care. Thor should've known Loki would never be the same again.

But he could sure as hell try. "Loki, I want to kiss you."

Loki turned and faced Thor, they were inches apart. So close that Thor could see the fading scars where Loki's lips had been sewn shut.

"I want to kiss you," he repeated. "but I want you to tell me that you want me like I want you. I need to hear you, Loki."

Loki remained silent.

"Please?"

Silence.

He had so much to say... but he couldn't do it. He forgot how to form his mouth to the words. He knew what he wanted to say but couldn't remember how to say it.

Thor came a little closer, "May I kiss you?"

Loki nodded. That's all he could do and Thor knew that now. He tilted Loki's chin up and kissed him softly. It wasn't really a kiss, more so their lips just touching.

Loki found it difficult to make his lips move the way he wanted since the punishment. He hoped that he would be about to learn how to move them to his own accord again. But they both knew it would take time.

The scars would remain there, the pain would stay with it. But for now, this was all he needed.

(: The End :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.9K 1.3K 61
literally just natasha romanoff one-shots. fluff, smut, angst, whatever comes to mind. enjoy :) p.s. if you find any incorrect spelling or grammatica...
1.8K 5 14
Random one-shots about some of my favorite characters. This will not include smut but maybe in the future I will publish a book containing smut, so e...
1.4K 25 11
ONGOING Requests: OPEN Different one-shots for Marvel; Fluff, Smut, and Angst Smut: ❤️ Fluff:💗 Angst:🖤 Whump:🤍 Warnings: GxG, M...
214K 3.2K 62
Welcome to my Marvel Women One Shots! This is my first time writing one shots so stand by while I figure out what I'm doing. I am currently acceptin...