My sisters boyfriend. My mate...

By lovergirl00530

Zaria and her sister Vanessa have been close since Zaria was first born. Vanessa is a golden child even after... More

Characters asethetics
Prologue
Chapter I
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue
My mate. The omega.

Chapter 34

32.7K 799 69
By lovergirl00530

•———————-•
Sometimes you just gotta chill and vibe alone.
•—————————•

We were all called back down stairs at ten. I had showered and took a quick nap, so I was pretty ok. The pack is already up and alive it is a Saturday though. I bet everyone has plans.

"You can all grab breakfast it's set up in the kitchen, grab as much as you'd like. Keep in mind that workouts start at noon," Patrick instructs us, before letting us dine. While in their pack we follow their rules.

"Zaria," my aunt calls out to me. I make my way to her.

"Yes Aunty?"

"We're gonna go visit the pack doctor."

I give her a questioning look, "Why?"

"I wanna see if she can give you some medication for your car sickness. She might be able to get us some before we leave in a few days."

I nod my head, "Yeah I guess that will be best."

We ask Alpha Patrick and of course he doesn't object, but instead has a pack member show us the way.

We get to the doctors office and it's quite empty. I swear I'm the only werewolf in existence to have human problems, "y'all are the guest from the mystic edge pack, right?"

"That's us!" Aunt Dorothy makes casual conversation with the doctor.

"What can I do for y'all today?"

"Me niece would like some medication for car sickness."

He gives her a weird look, "Car sickness?" She nods her head, "would you mind if I look over your niece? A quick checkup?"

"I don't think that would be a problem."

"Great, will you follow me back to a room?" He directs his attention to me. I nod my head. Aunt Dorothy stays in the waiting room as I follow him back, "your name?"

"Zaria."

He nods his head as he opens the door to the room, "Well Zaria, I didn't what to say anything in front of your aunt, and I don't mean to be strait forward or anything, but could you be pregnant?"

I'm taken back by the question for a second. He ushers me to sit down on the chair thing, "Pregnant?" He nods his head.

"I could tell as soon as you walked in, but of course I'm a doctor, and I look for these things, but your scent gives it away," is he saying that I'm pregnant? He turns on the computer that sits next to me, "I can tell you how far along you are if you'd like."

My mouth opens wide. I can't be pregnant!

Actually you can be. Nina snakes her way in. This must be the thing she's been for telling! How could she not tell me!? I face palm then stand up, "sorry doctor, but I have to go," I walk out the door and past aunt Dorothy in the waiting room.

She gives me a questioning look as I rush past her and out the door. This can't be happening. I'm only 19! I can't take care of baby I can barley take care of myself! I get back to the pack house and start hyperventilating.

My vision blurs and my breathing becomes deep, "Zaria are you ok?" Lillia walks into the empty living room. I nod my head and take deeper breaths pacing around, "I think your having a panic attack," she walks over and grabs my wrist ushering me to sit down.

"I-I'm Fine."

"First off take deep breathes, it helps I promise."

I nod my head. It's been forever and day since I have had a panic attack, but who wouldn't be panicking over this, "Thank you Lillia," I tell her when I'm a bit calmer.

"Of course. No problem, let's grab some breakfast it'll help."

I nod my head. She pulls me up by my hands and we walk into the kitchen. It's packed with people.

We make our way to the island that is jam packed with food. Lillia hands me a plate and we pile food on them. We pile a few things on our plates then walk into the dining room that is also packed with people. Although most of them were teenagers.

"Did you see him?" I over heard one of the girls mention as we took our seat. She sat two chairs down gossiping with her friends.

"Yes! Omg did you think he noticed me," her blonde friend fixed her hair and popped out her chest even more if possible.

"No," the one next to me said with an eye roll, "he noticed me though," She twirled a piece of strawberry blonde hair between her perfectly polished fingers.

"They're talking about my brother of course," Lillia made a gagging motion. I guess we have both been ease dropping on their conversation. I laughed.

"Do you think he noticed me?!" I said whispering and mimicking the girl fixing my hair and popping out my non existing chest. We both bursted out laughing.

"I did," we quickly sobered up as a guy sat next to me. He had curly hair, but only on top the sides were shaved in a fade in kind of style. His eyes are a piercing green I swear he's looking into my soul, as for his smile, oh boy, if I wasn't already swooning I am now.

"You did?"

He nods his head and leans on the table with one arm, "Of course I did, I'm Zach," the girls that were at the end of table scooted over so they were sitting in front of us.

"Hey Zach! What's the move for today?" The one with blonde hair asked.

He looked back at them, "after workouts, I was going to see if this pretty lady," he looked back at me, "wants to go grab a coffee or something."

I looked down at my plate of untouched food, "I don't know," I plopped a piece of bacon in my mouth.

"Hey, I don't need an answer now. Anyway your not from my pack are you?"

I shook my head, "You come from the Mystic edge pack?!" The girl with strawberry blonde hair butts into the conversation. I looked at her and nodded my head, "Alpha Oliver is the hottest Alpha I swear! Do you like know him know him?!"

"Yeah I guess. I did ride here with him."

She gasped, "Like in the same car?!" I slowly nodded my head, "your so lucky! He visited our pack once and since I've been memorized by him."

"Shut up Lacey. You haven't even spoken to him," the girl with the blonde hair scolds Lacey.

"I thought I was the hottest around?" Zach looks confused and Lacey rolls her eyes, "well then never mind."

I laughed. You shouldn't be associating with them. They're talking about our mate! I cut Nina off.

"We're heading out do you wanna join?" Blonde asks. I look at Lillia who is invested in her own conversation with a girl. I nod my head.

"Sure, I should change first though," they nodded their heads.

"We'll wait for you here," I nod my head and got up, put away my plate that I barley touched, and went upstairs.

I got to the room and pulled out my adidas sweats, a white long sleeved crop top, and my black and white shell toed adidas shoes. I put the clothes on ran a brush though my hair then ran downstairs.

I met the others at the end of the stairwell. While I wore sweats they wore shorts and crop tops. With the chilly weather I have no clue what they were thinking.

"So what's it like being a member of one of the strongest packs?!" Lacey linked arms with me.

"You know this is my home pack right."

she looks at me for a minute, "Really?" I nod my head, "oh, well how old are you?"

"19," She nods her head. We get to the work out grounds. Everyone seemed to already be in gear.

"Ladies your stealing my girl," Zach interrupts Lacey's talking.

"Ok everyone pair up," before Lacey could say anything someone interrupted her. I was about to walk over to where Oliver and Everly stood but got stopped in the process by and arm on my forearm.

"Where are you going?" Zach asked. I shrugged, "let's be partners then."

I nodded my head. Whatever.

We began with the basic cardio. That lasted an hour. Within the hour I swear I sweated off a pound or two. Next, we started out with the basic sparring in human form.

It was my turn to block Zach's punches. As he threw the punches I ducked or caught them Using the basic defensive maneuvers. He went slow and didn't put much weight into it. With me being me I attempted to catch his punch, but it slipped and whacked me in the face.

I stepped back a few times, "Zaria are you ok?!" I nodded my head while cupping my face looking down.

A roar ripped through the air and I cursed under my breathe.

Vanessa in media . Published in honor of reaching 1k votes .

Comment ship names for Oliver & Zaria
Bethany & Kyle
I will feature the ship name I like most with a chapter shout out and dedication!!

The names people have came up with so far:
Kany (Bethany & Kyle)
Bethyle (Bethany & Kyle)
Olaria (Zaria & Oliver)
Oz (Zaria & Oliver)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 8.5K 33
[Previously titled The One They Call Runt] [This book is currently going through some major edits] Nina is no stranger to the horror stories that cir...
219K 10.6K 62
Shy bookworm Sophie liked her nice, quiet life - but her world is about to be rocked when her incredibly attractive Alpha, Malcolm drunkenly confesse...
166K 3.4K 26
Wait he kissed me. What the hell was this? Who was this? And why did it feel so great? It took all my strength to push this guy off of me. He really...
70.1K 3.7K 69
[BOOK #2 OF THE AWARD-WINNING EPSILON SERIES!] ❝I hate him. He's crude. Arrogant. Vile. I hate him so much that sometimes, when I look at him, I can...