My Queen

By Desoso

She is a Queen at a very young age, she is cold and ruthless, she rules her kingdom well. He is a paupe... More

Authors Note
Chap 1
Chap 2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 6
Chap 7
Chap 8
Chap 9
New story!!
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap 15
Chap 17
Note
Chap 18
Chap 19
Characters
Chap 20
Chap 21
Chap 22
Authors note
Chap 23

Chap 16

120 12 0
By Desoso

Queen's pic above.
Third person poV
-' I am leaving baby, I mean it's not you, I just can't take it anymore, no one annoyed me before you go on a rampage, my citizens have missed me. Quincy said with a sorrowful voice.
"What??!!! How would I go on without you, pls don't do this to me, who made you mad? Is it lord Zachary? Is it Ambrose? What's wrong? Are you pregnant? "  Queen asked frantically.
     "Queen , my mind have been made up, it's not you, I just miss my kingdom, I feel like am imposing, I know you want me here, but other people don't, I love you and we would keep FaceTime, and talk over the phone, I would visit from time to time and you better visit too" Quincy finished in tears and she walked out of the door, Queen fell on the bed and wept.
    Quincy got into her limousine and the driver drove off to Serbia kingdom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 832 20
This is a Curvy Community Romance: #DISCLOSURE #CelebrateBlackStories #Curvy #EyesLipsFierce "What other people hold onto in their tiny brains abou...
383K 14.1K 47
So what you think Xavier would do now? Like me you people would have read many stories in which hero is the one to trap the woman he wants in a marri...
155K 6.5K 30
Marie knows she is beautiful and she just thought men couldn't handle her. She was too much for them. Until her one night stand with Tanner Ayers. ...
14.8K 1.7K 39
Accepting her true purpose as Queen, Imani has hardships dealing with enemies, ex lovers and oppositions coming her way. Sharing a passionate history...