๐Ÿ’–Thalli Pogathey..En Anbe..๏ฟฝ...

By anirudhpianist

Hi! I'm Admin of @anirudhpianist account. I plan to publish my second story in wattpad account @anirudhpianis... More

Message To My Readers
Part 1
Re-write the story
Part 1 - The Arranged Marriage
The combination of Part 2 & 3
๐Ÿ—จPart 4 & 5๐Ÿ’ฌ
Part 6 & 7
Part 8 ~ 9 ~ 10
Part 11~12~13
Part 14 ~ 15
Part 16 ~ 19
Part 20 ~ 23
Part 24 ~ 25 ~ 26 ~ 27
Part 28 ~ 29 ~ 30 ~ 31
Part 32 ~ 33 ~ 34 ~ 35
Part 36 ~ 37 ~ 38 ~ 39
Part 40 ~ 41 ~ 42 ~ 43
Part 44 ~ 45 ~ 46 ~ 47
Part 48 ~ 49 ~ 50 ~ 51
๐Ÿ™‚TELL ME YOUR COMMENT!๐Ÿ˜Š
PART 52 ~ 53 ~ 54 ~ 55
Part 56 ~ 57 ~ 58 ~ 59
PART 60 ~ 61 ~ 62 ~ 63
PART 64 ~ 65 ~ 66 ~ 67
PART 68 ~ 69 ~ 70 ~ 71
PART 72 ~ 73 ~ 74 ~ 75
PART 76 ~ 77 ~ 78 ~ 79
PART 80 ~ 81 ~ 82 ~ 83
PART 84 ~ 85 ~ 86 ~ 87
PART 92~93~94~95
Part 96 ~ 97
PART 98 ~ PART 99
PART 100 ~ 103
PART 104 ~ 107
PART 108 ~ 111
PART 112 ~ 115
PART 116 ~ 117 ~ 118 ~ 119
PART 120 ~ 121 ~122 ~ 123
PART 124 ~ 125 ~ 126 ~ 127
PART 128 ~ 129 ~ 130 ~ 131
PART 132 ~ 133 ~ 134 ~ 135
PART 136 ~ 137 ~ 138 ~ 139
PART 140 ~ 141 ~ 142 ~ 143
PART 144 ~ 145 ~ 146 ~ 147
PART 148 ~ 149 ~ 150
PART 151 ~ 152 "THE END"
THALLI POGATHEY,EN ANBE STORY 2

PART 88~89~90~91

263 12 0
By anirudhpianist

Veesha give Ajay a killing look but then went to the door and open it. Anu stand there.

Veesha : What is it,Anu?(low tone)

Ajay's Mindvoice : She shouted at me like a dinosour now talk like a Mother Mary..

Ajay : What is it,Anu?(mimircy like Veesha)

He show his tongue behind her.😛 Anu stif a laugh.🤭 Veesha turned and glared at Ajay.😒 He just roll his eyes and look away.🙄 She sighed and looked at Anu.

Anu : Vithu guest vantherekage..Boss'se paakenuma..Should I let them here or..🙂

Veesha : I'll come and check first..😊

Anu : Okay,Ma'am..

Veesha : Hmm..

Veesha take a step out while seeing Ajay. He look at her too. Her hand closed but then she show her index finger and middle finger to him like "V".✌🏻 Those fingers✌🏻 point her eyes👀 then point Ajay. That's means she said "I'M WATCHING YOU". She just slammed the door after she did that.

Ajay raised one of his eyebrow while pressing his lips to control and stop him from laugh because he don't laugh or smile. In a minute,Veesha open the door and come inside followed by Shashi and Ram. Ram was worried in same time angry on Ajay for not informing that he got accident. Ajay admit that he didn't wanted to disturb Ram and Shashi *THE LOVE BIRDS*S wedding celebration moment but Ram was disagreed with Ajay because their friendship is more important than anything. Shashi remain the same. She didn't talk to Ajay but talk to Veesha. After sometime,they leave too. Ram is Ajay's bussiness partner so Ram take responsibility on their bussiness meeting with clients until Ajay recover.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Archana : Dei,Anna..Naa kalamberen..

Ajay : Nethu thane di vanthe..Odhene kalambere?🤔

Archana : Naa unakage'than inga vanthe..Inthe munje paaka..Semester break apo teripe varuven..Okay?

Ajay nodded agreed.

Ajay : Okay..Take care of yourself..

Archana : Cheri..

Archana about to leave but Ajay called her.

Archana : What?

Ajay : Come closer..(whisper)

Archana : Sollu..(whisper)

Ajay : Veesha..you friend?

Archana : Un pondati'ke ena?

Ajay : Don't tell her that I ask you..

Archana : Solle maten..Kelle..

Ajay : She..She give flying kiss to herself in mirror and why?

Archana laugh so hard.

Ajay : Don't laugh..Tell me why..

Archana : She have low self esteem,Anna..

Ajay : What? But why?

Archana : There was a guy who insulted her once when she was young I think..She got anxienty and depressed.. So,Her mother used to give her a kiss every morning and tells her that "Beautiful" but now she' no more..So,Veesha just follow what her mother did..

Ajay : Ohh..I never know that..(upset)

Archana : Why you didn't ask her?

Ajay : I did that but she don't want to tell me..

Archana : Hey..And one more thing.. Veesha is so sensitive girl..You have to be very careful on what you are saying..Nee ethavathu thappa sonne..Avulothan..

Ajay : Konuduvala?

Archana : Che! Athe ille..

Ajay frowned.🤔

Ajay : Apo ena?

Archana : She will never forgive the person even they do whatever to make her forgive them..She don't care if they kill themselves or jump from a building for her..

Ajay's mindvoice : Adipavi! Ipo pooye ithe soldre? Naa vere mosam ena-enamo solli tholecherekene..Enake Sangu'than doi!

Archana : Enada? Nee ethavathu soniya?

Ajay : Che..Che..Kandipa ille!

Archana smiled and hug her brother one side.

Ajay's mindvoice : Seteh da mavane..

Archana : I'm happy that you care about her now..Take care,Bro..Bye..

Ajay : Bye..

Ajay went blank. Is he really care about her?She broke the hug and leave too. Ajay start to think. If Veesha still angry,she would never accept Ajay's apologize but she did so she not seems angry on him. She doing so much of things and take care of him very kindly. That would never happens if she never forgive him maybe Veesha alittle different to Ajay.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

*After two weeks

Ajay able to walk by himself. His leg bandage been removed. He almost well. Only his hand was still recovering so it's still wrap with triangular bandage.

It's morning. Veesha enter the room to wake up Ajay but he was not on his bed but came out from washroom. He was not long in night clothes but in jogging outfits.

Ajay : Hey..

Veesha : You woke up so early..

Ajay : Yup..

Veesha : Why?

Ajay : It's so boring staying at home..Athan..Chummah..Nambe area central park polam'ne..

Veesha : Ohhh..But jogging ah? You just started to walk..Step by step..

Ajay : Just walking only,Doctor..

He walk out. Veesha let go a relief breathe. He step backward and take look of her,raised his eyebrow.🤔 She see him.

Veesha : What?

Alittle surprised when Ajay come back.

Ajay : Neeyum variya?

She wide her eyes.

Veesha's Mindvoice : Walking'ke etheke ivan nambeleye kuperan?🤨

Ajay : Moteh maadile yoga pandre nalle..Park'le Walking vare kudha'thene satham ille..

Veesha : Naa-..Ille..Velai iruke..

He gazed at her.😒

Ajay : Athe paathuke than Anu irukage..I will wait at living room for you..

He close the door gently and go. When Veesha came down,Ajay was sitting on a chair and put his sport shoes.👟 He bend down then he grab his shoe laces with one hand to tie it but the problem is he can't use his injured hand. Anu bring a coffee mug and give Veesha. He sensed someone beside him. It's none than his wife.

Ajay : You never changed?(point out that she wore saree)

Veesha : You said just walking..

She give the coffee mug. He sit properly and grab the mug from her. She knee down and grab his sport shoe laces.

Ajay : Veesha..It's okay..I'll just-

Once she give a killing look , He shut his mouth. She look back to his shoes and tie his shoes laces. She walk away when she done with the shoes laces. He looked at his sport shoes. She tie the shoes laces exactly like for a school boy. He raised his eyebrows when he notice it. He just leave it the way it is. He turned back to her who went to kitchen. He turn infront and take a sip of his coffee like a new start. When Ajay step down to the two staircase at entrance and Veesha almost step out from entrances.

*Veesha..

They turned. Ajay's mother standing there.

A's M : Why you standing there?

Veesha : Athe..We just going for walking,ma..

Ajay climb up again and take a look. A's M frowned at her suspiciously.

A's mother : Ena thiderene? He always go alone..Nee park pooye ena panne pore..

Ajay grip Veesha's hand at back where his mother can't see. Veesha wided eyes and worried if Shoba could see that for sure she will scold Veesha. He hold her hand just to make her to stop answering to his mother.

Ajay : I'm the one who call her..Just in case if anything happens..Company'ne!

He see Veesha.

Ajay : Illa,Veesha?

Veesha : Huh?

He look at his mother.

Ajay : Haan..Haan..

Ajay's mother : Is she a fighter? Why she need to follow you? Iru! Appa've kuperen..

Ajay : No need..Let him rest..It's too early for him to wake up..

Ajay's mother : Apo Security'ye un kudhe varetham..

Ajay's reaction changed to silly.😑

Ajay : Park'ke Security'ya?(mumbling)

Veesha looked at Ajay.

Veesha : Naa varele..

She said clearly but he sequeeze her hand to stop her.

Ajay : Ma..Today I got appointment for check up..How I can bring security to hospital? That's why Veesha coming with me..After walking,we will go to hospital..

A's M : Appointment? Oh..Yeah..Okay..Carry on.. They step out the house.

Ajay : You know driving or you want me to call the driver?

Veesha asking the car key by show her palm. He tap her palm.

Ajay : Hi-5!

Veesha : I asked for car key , not Hi-5..

Ajay give the car to Veesha. She drive slowly from house. He look at the window and let go a breathe.

Ajay : Slow and steady ah?

He turn to her.

Veesha : Safety purpose..

Ajay : I see..

He see the radio so he turn on the it. The radio play "Vantha Naal Mudhal" old song(black and white). Whistle sound..😙🎶 Ajay shake his head according to the music and rise the volume. He start to whistle too with the song.😙🎶 She turned to Ajay then off the radio.

Ajay : Why?

He about to touch the radio.

Veesha : Naa pesseno..

He stop.

Ajay : Okay..

She continue driving the car.

Veesha : After this,I won't come out with you.. Don't compel me..

Ajay : Yen?(raised his eyebrow)

Veesha : Nambe ena yaarukum teriyamey love pandroma? You and me-..(took a breathe) Nothing between us..Just oru walking and Appointment pooretheke.. 1008 kelvi bathil vere..If she know that you hold my hand,I become the prey..

Ajay : You think I become problem for you?

Veesha : I'm your problem,Ajay..Some people believe that..Remember I'm a unlucky girl..Unake ethuvum ana kudhe naa'than kaaranam..

Ajay : Naa sonnena?

He look away.

Ajay : She just care about me too much..That's all..

Veesha : That's what I'm saying..She really concern about you..Next time bring security to all these like she said..

Ajay : Hmm..Next time bodyguard employ pandren..Pothuma?

He raised his voice tone.

Ajay : Evan'na vathu jogging poretheke bodyguard employ pannuvana? Ana naa pannuven..Because I can't bring anyone from my house..

He turned and face the window side. She gasped because she make him mood out.

Veesha : Sorry..

He look at her.

Ajay : Etheke?

Veesha : For make you mood out in early morning..

Ajay : I'm totally fine..I'm cool..

Veesha : Okay..

They become quiet until they reach the park. When they reach park,.. Ajay and Veesha walking quietly. People were jogging and exercising there. Some kids and teenagers were playing. Basketball went to Veesha and she catch it. Childrens were waving at her and shouting "Ball please,Ball". She smiled and throw it but it's fall into basketball. Ajay raised his chin with surprised.

Ajay : Not bad ah..Actually,you are good player..

Veesha : Thanks..😌

In hospital,..

Ajay sitting on bed while leaning.

Doctor : Can I check you,Mr.Ajay?

Ajay : Sure..

Doctor start checking on his stomach and leg then his arm.

Doctor : Got pain here?

Ajay : Yeah..Yeah..Right there! Huhuhu..😖😣

Veesha looks so worried but then she chuckling🤭 when he acts cute.

Doctor : Okay..I'll suggest you to take these tablets to relief the pain..Buy these this at the pharmacy..

Doctor write down the tablets name on a paper and give it to Veesha.

Veesha : Okay,Doctor..

After Doctor left,another nurse came in with syringe.💉 Ajay never notice that,he was busy gazing at Veesha who checking on the medicine list. When nurse wipe Ajay's arm skin. He sensed it so he turned but it's too late the needle already poke into his flesh skin.

Ajay : AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!😱

He shouted until one whole level in the hospital can hear his voice. After he see the syringe touch his skin,he fainted.🤪

*45 minutes later

Ajay come out from the room with new arm bandage but he turned and say.

Ajay : Idiot!

He scolded the nurse.

Veesha : Calm down..

He turned to Veesha.

Ajay : Veesha..It's wrong..She should ask me before she check me or inject me..It's just basic thing before you attend to a patient..She's so stupid! If she asked me then I would be alert and say "No" to her..

Veesha stif a laugh then smiled.

Veesha : Athekene ipdi oru hospital earth quake vare mathiri kathuve? Don't worry..I give you hot pack later..

Ajay : Thanks,Veesha..😓

When they get inside the car. Veesha help Ajay to wear seat bell.

Ajay : Such a fool..(mumbling)

Veesha : Hey..You haven't stop scolding her..😏

Ajay : Valikethe..Athan..

She just smiled and start the car engine.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Veesha , Ajay and his parents were in temple. They folding their hands and praying to the God except for Ajay. Ajay simply staring there while staring at the Muruga Statue as respect because no more triangular bandage but simple hand bandage on his hand. He close his eyes for few seconds then open his eyes again and walk away. He went to the food place.
He take some pongal on banana leaf for him to eat. While he eating ,he turn. He see his parents and Veesha. Veesha nodding her head when her mother in law saying something to her. The priest was there too. So , he decided to take one more for Veesha. Ajay's father walked to Ajay.

Ajay's father : Enaka?

His father grab the pongal for him and start to eat before Ajay answered. Ajay gazed at his father.😒

Ajay's father : Unga Amma seiyere pongal vidhe nalla irukeda..😋

Ajay : Yen,pa? Pessama sapdhege..😒

A's F : Hmm..Hmm..(while eating)

He turned back. He see his mother and Veesha was not there. He walked to his mother.

A's M : Engada unga Appa?

Ajay : There..

Ajay walked away and searching for Veesha. He found her , she was praying to each God in the temple. She looking at the each God statue and praying hard. Her lips moving very fast and whispering something to the God. She come back to the Muruga statue again.

Veesha : Please,Muruga! Please! Ithe nadakenam..Epdiyavathu naa marakenam..(whisper/praying)

She close her eyes for few seconds. Ajay was found her there praying. He wanted to call her but he decided to not to disturb so he walk away. After awhile,he see her again. She sitting on the staircase near to the lake in the temple where some people were sitting there too. He went to her and take a sit beside her but she was looking somewhere at the lake like dull and also never realised Ajay was beside her. He stared at her while stroking🤔 then looked where she looking at.

Ajay : Anga ena therigerathe,Ilavarasi?🤔

She turned and place her palm on her chest with shocked.😨😧

Veesha : Ah?😲When did you come?

Ajay : Un kudhe'than kaalai'le car'le vanthe?

Veesha : Ena kindhala?

Ajay : Serious'sa soldre..

Veesha's mindvoice : Muruga! Ivan'nam ivan pechum..

Veesha staring at Ajay.😠 He stared at her too but more focus.

Ajay : Your eyes lens are brown too?

Veesha : Ithe kekka'than vanthiya?

Ajay : Naa ipo'than paaten..Athan sonne..

He give her pongal.

Ajay : Your fasting is finish at last..Eat it..

She look so suspicious on him.

Ajay : They said you can't ignore Kovil prashatham..

Veesha smile to him and take it.

Veesha : How do you know?

Ajay : Somehow..(shrug his shoulders)

She smiled then begin to eat. He look at rhe lake then his look went to Veesha.

Ajay : Veesha..

Veesha : Hmm?(put pongal inside her mouth)

Ajay : Can I ask you something?

She turned and knitting her eyebrows while looking at Ajay. Alittle Vibuti and kumkum from her forehead fall on her nose bridge.

Veesha : What?(mouth full with pongal)

Ajay wrinkle as her and bring his non injured hand to her face to wipe her nose brigde. She move back when he touch her nose. So,she keep the Pongal leaf on her lap and wiping her nose with her own hand.

Ajay : Nevermind..I will tell you later..Enjoy pongal first..

He get up and walk away. She stop and turned back to him. Ajay turned back to her and caught her staring at him. He closed his hand but then he show her index finger and middle finger to her like "V".✌🏻 Those fingers✌🏻 point his eyes👀 then point Veesha. That's means he said "I'M WATCHING YOU". He did as she did to him few days ago. He turned infront. She turned infront and make a face like she drown into deep thinking.

In room..

The sky was cloudly. Ajay come inside from balcony then close the glass window door. He walk to his closet and take a thick rectangle box then close the closet. His bandage pin stuck on his shirt so when he pull,the bandage come out.

Ajay : Opps..

He walk to his bed and keep the box. He walk abit to the door. He pull it back then tie back the bandage on his hand. He random turned then saw Veesha come out from opposite room and about to clip her hair.

Ajay : Hey..Veesha..

She stop and her hair become untie. She  come inside room.

Veesha : Hmm?

Ajay : Could please help me to tie my bandage?

She stared at him one kind then clip her hair half. She help him to tie the bandage. She went to the window door. She hold the curtain to close it.

Ajay : Veesha..

She turned to him. He give her the box that he took from his closet. His hand was shivering alittle when he hold the box. He look abit fearful because he was thinking what she will be thinking or her reaction will be after see the thing in the box.

Veesha : What is this?

Ajay : Neeye paare..

Veesha take the box from him. Ajay walk out from the room so quick. She frowned at Ajay who rush out from the room. She look back to the box he gave her.

The box was a wooden box with carves design and paint with gold colour. It's look abit length and in rectangle shape. Veesha take a look around. It's stated "Open with Smile" on the box. She ignore the slogan and open the box anyway.  The box have two level and layers. She saw her old anklets which she lost few days ago and found another new anklets which bought by her dearest husband. It's have some diamond stones with tiny bells. It were beautiful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 596 44
People Say Life is a Circle and it sure is. But never take your life for Granted. Life teaches you a Life Long Lesson and it is you how you convert y...
785K 59.6K 38
Arrange marriage, I hated to even hear about it. But my fate didn't favour me. Being from a conservative family, I was forced into an arranged marri...
228K 17.7K 53
[Arranged Marriage Series-3] It is their first marriage. Can they be each other's second love? Saira is both the princess of her house and a highly r...
Rajputana By Manika

Historical Fiction

202K 8.1K 28
"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come". She said while controlling her smile. Abhirath asked in confusion "what? month?? W...