·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ Tᴏᴛᴀʟ Dʀᴀᴍᴀ Wᴏʀʟᴅ T...

By Nightskullfire

ғιrѕт a deaтн тrap ιѕland, тнen a вroĸen down мovιe loт, and now, a ғlyιng deaтнтrap. derιcĸ, along wιтн тнe... More

Chapter 1: Egypt Pt.1
Chapter 2: Egypt Pt. 2
Chapter 3: Pandas and Bats
Chapter 4: A bit too cold, don't you think?
Chapter 6: Thunder and Lightning.
Chapter 7: Down another player
Chapter 8: Our first win?
Chapter 9: A work of art
Chapter 10: We're totally trying to lose
Chapter 11: I officially hate Alejandro
Chapter 12: Curing DJ's curse for good
Chapter 13: Just the two of us
Chapter 14: Owen is officialy my friend?
Chapter 15: Area 52 and Aliens
Chapter 16: Stupid Emu's
Chapter 17: A bit too cold don't you think pt.2
Chapter 18: Owen's advice
Chapter 19: Slots-O-fun for me, not so fun for you.
Chapter 20: The Cargo hold?
Chapter 21: Almost lost in China
Chapter 22: Me vs. Duncan
Chapter 23: A condor and her eggs
Chapter 24: Complex feelings
Chapter 25: Looking for clarification?
Chapter 26: Taking a train, a horse, and a boat to Hawaii
Quick Question
Chapter 27: The Good, The Bad, and the Unlucky
After the Finale

Chapter 5: New York! New York!

959 29 44
By Nightskullfire

Me and my team were trying to talk strategy.

"How is our team ever suppose to win when there's only four of us left?" DJ said.

"Enough Downey talk you guys. We aren't quitters. We're fighters, and winners!" Lindsay said.

Okay. Not gonna lie. But this dimwit is a bit inspirational.

"Girl's got fire in her eyes!" Leshawna said.

Suddenly Alejandro came.

"Ladies. I smuggled a few things out of first class." Alejandro said, giving Lindsay and Leshawna a candy bars.

Then he walked off to talk to Heather's team.

/Derick:" Seriously? This guy is sketchy. Who is just nice for the sake of being nice. I mean, aside from Owen. He's just super nice. But Alejandro, he must have something going on. Plus Bridgette said he's evil. *gasp.* wait, what if he's the reason we loss the last challenge. Maybe he did something to throw her off her A-game. Bridgette was making out with him though. Idiot, wait until Geoff sees that."\

We all met up on a boat. Chris was wearing a life jacket.

"Take a seat, grab a handle and I'll tell you where we're going." Chris said. I grabbed a handle.

"Why are you wearing a life jacket?" Noah asked.

"Because there's 14 of you but only 1 valuable me! Hit it Chef!" Chris yelled .

Suddenly our boat went down into water.

"Welcome to New York City!"

/Derick:" Oh my God! New York! I can't believe it. I always wanted to go here with my mom. I guess she's here from above. Hehe."\

"Your first challenge is a carriage race around central park, which I like to call; Liberty or Death!" Chris said.

"I've always dreamt of being in a horse carriage." Owen said.

"Slow down conclusion jumpers, It's a baby carriage race." Chris said.

"So where are the carriages?" Leshawna asked.

"Yeah, hope you brought your climbing gloves." Chris said.

I looked at my gloves. I then looked at the statue of liberty's crown to see three carriages on here crown.

"Lol Chris, I think your mischievous spirit makes the game!" Sierra said laughing.

"Thanks Sierra! It's nice to be appreciated." Chris said.

Maybe he would be appreciated more if he didn't give us life threatening challenges.

"Appreciate you? I love you! I always did, even way back when you were making those terrible movies about talking cats!" Sierra said causing us all to laugh." I was going to name my first fan club 'The Christians', but that was already taken."

He then pushed her away, back to her team.

"Okay, less chatter, more splatter- I mean climbing, more climbing. We'll leave the splatter to fate. Anywho, once you reach Lady Liberty's crown, pull up the rope to bring your team up faster. Once your teams up, grab the correct carriage off the spike, race back to your boat and follow the buoys to Central Park!" Chris said.

"Um, so when do we go shopping?" Lindsay asked.

"We don't." Chris simply said.

Just like that, Lindsay's dreams were crushed.

"Noooooooo!" Lindsay whined.

Chris blew a whistle. DJ touch the rope, hurting his hand.

"Ow! What are these ropes made of?" DJ asked.

"Steel wool. Strong and rough, just as the Big Apple." Chris said.

"DJ, you borrow my gloves if you want. It might make the ropes more bearable." I said, taking off my gloves.

I took off my gloves and gave them to DJ. He put on the gloves, then touch the rope.

"Ah, that's better. Thanks Derick. You always know how to help a man out." He said causing me to blush. He began climbing up the rope.

I then climbed up behind him. We were climbing for about 20 minutes.

Chris began to complain about us taking a while. Suddenly DJ fell off the rope.

I quickly swung the rope over and caught him with one hand. Holding on to the rope with my right hand.

The rope burnt my hand. I could see my hand turning red. I got DJ back on the rope.

"Phew. Thanks for the save, pal." DJ said.

"Don't scare me like that. Be more careful Deej." I said.

It hurt to climb up the rope. Especially my right hand. Me, Lindsay, and DJ got up.

Lindsay and DJ were pulling up Leshawna.

"Danny! A little help?" Lindsay asked.

"My name is Derick, not Danny. And I can't. My hand got hurt on the rope." I said, looking at my right hand.

I started to zone out until I heard Sierra talking.

"Your recipe for white rice is soooooo great. It's unfortunate that you got canceled after one episode." Sierra said, causing everyone to laugh.

"Yeah. I'm pretty sure a show doesn't air just to only release one episode." I said.

My team was finally able to pull up Leshawna.

"Finally." I said.

"I'll go get the carriage." DJ said, running off.

He stood on his tippy toes and got the carriage with ease.

"Nice work DJ." I said.

"I always walk on the edge of the curve, not on the sidewalk. Can't risk stepping on a crack and breaking Mama's back, know what I'm saying." He said as I nodded.

Leshawna grabbed the carriage and slid down first then Lindsay. DJ noticed I wasn't moving.

"You coming Derick?" He asked.

"My hand kinda hurts." I said rubbing my right hand.

"Here. Get on my back." He said pointing to his back.

I got on, and we slid down together.
I hopped off his back and we got on our team colored boat. DJ drove the boat.

"We're totally in first place!" Lindsay cheered.

"Yeah, but taking a boat to central park doesn't make a lick of sense. The park is in the middle of Manhattan." Leshawna said.

"Oo! There's the next buoy." Lindsay said pointing at it.

We drove into a smelly sewer.

"Ugh! There better be a reward at the end of this challenge. Like a nose long bath with disinfectant. " Leshawna complained, plugging her nose with her fingers trying to fan out the smell.

"Ikr. This sucks." I added.

We then heard some sort of growl.

"Was that an alligator?" Lindsay asked, frightened.

"I think it was." I said.

"There aren't any alligators in the sewer. That's just an urban myth. Right?" DJ said, still not fully sure himself.

We got out of the sewers, with team Chris close behind us.

"Where's Heather's team?" Alejandro asked sounding a bit concerned.

They then came out of an alligators mouth.

"Nasty! That's the kind of stank that will never come out! Make the alligator sign a waiver so we can show that on camera." Chris said to Chef.

Yeah. Still not sure how all of this is legal.

"Chris you're such a brilliant commander! That's why you always stood out in your in your boy band!" Sierra said.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Chris was in a boy band?" Owen asked.

"Back in the 80s he was." Sierra said singing." Making trouble is easy to do. But making you love me is painful." Sierra sung.

Okay. That sounds horrible.

"You were in fametown?" Gwen said.

We all burst out in laughter.

" I really admire the way that you never let mockery get to you. I'll have to add that in my obituary. Wanna hear? Chris was born in 1978-" Sierra started but was cut off by Chris.

"That's it! Zip it! Permanently!" Chris demanded." Alright people focus! Welcome to the second part of the challenge. Bobbing for apples NYC style! Heres how It's going to go down. Teams must push their carriage down one of the three paths to central parks famous turtle pond. One member of each team will Bob for some apples for some very special apples, only using their mouth. No hands! Once they get up to the shore the rest of their team must load up their carriage and race to the heart of Central Park. And What's a baby carriage without a baby?" Chris asked.

"A shopping cart!" Owen cheered.

"It was a rhetorical question." Chris said.

"Oh Chris, that's so-" Sierra started.

"ZIP IT!" Chris demanded. Poor girl.

"One member of each team must ride in their carriage all the way to the finish line." Chris finished.

Noah was the baby Team Chris. Cody was the baby for the Amazons.

"Oh, I'll go! I love it when people call me baby!" Lindsay said.

"Fun huh!" Chris said as the friendly little bell went off.

Here we go again.

Courtney: What's not to love about New York city?

The taxis honk out of New York ditty!

The crime is high! The pigeons fly!

What's not to love about New York?

Owen: The lights are brighter, and the bagels are bagel-er,

And the bums are bummer

The dirt and grime make every alley shine!

What's not to love about New York?

Lindsay: The stores, and the fashion! Big shows where stars passion!

It's crazy 'cause the city sleeps!

DJ: Dance break!

*DJ begins tap dancing as Derick claps along. Leshawna then attempts to do tap dance causing both Derick and DJ to cringe.*

Lindsay: FOR THE LOVE OF DANCE, STOP!

Heather, Sierra, Gwen, and Courtney: Subway trains, and the hustle-bustle

Amazons( Aside from cody) and Lindsay: Cappuccinos while the mobsters tussle.

Owen: And pretzel stands for all us pretzel fans! What's not to love?

Owen, and Lindsay: What's not to love?

Amazons, Derick, Lindsay, Owen, and Noah: What's not love.... about New York?!

We looked to see the other teams were here.

"The other teams are here too? I thought we had the shortest path!" Leshawna said.

"Maybe, but your dancing took the longest to recover from." Lindsay said

"Man, look at the size of them apples!" DJ said pointing.

"Remeber, no hands." Chris reminded.

"Well?" DJ question.

"Nope, my hair!" Leshawna argued.

"My lip gloss." Lindsay said.

"Maybe I could-" I started but was cut off by DJ.

"Alright, if we lose. It's not my fault." DJ said with his rubber ducky floaty.

Well. Guess I'm not an option.

"You can do it DJ. " I cheered.

DJ bit the apple and began slowly pulling it back. Suddenly a ton of turtles were surrounding DJ in the pond.

I had to do something. Oh wait! I took my Necklace out of my hat. I picked up a rock. I was using the Necklace to catapult rocks at the turtles.

"Lay off him, you little shits!" I yelled.

"Family show!" Chris yelled at me.

/Derick:" I noticed I developed this random rage of anger whenever DJ's in danger. Like, I have a need to protect him. We can call it my DJ flare, for now."\

I kept flinging rocks, knocking each turtle off of DJ.

"Yeah. That's right! Lay off 'em!" I growled, flinging more rocks. I think one accidentally hit DJ. But that was an accident.

He brought the apple back, with half of his shirt ripped.. A turtle was biting him in his butt. He picked it up and threw it back in the pond. It then flew into some animals mouth.

"No! Why!" DJ cried.

"Because you're cursed! That's why! Now snap out of it and let's go!" Leshawna yelled, pushing the cart.

We all ran to Central Park. Amazon's got first, we got second, and Team Chris loss. Finally!

"What? We loss?" Alejandro said shocked.

"And the winner of the New York challenge is, Team Amazon!" Chris annouced. "Team Victory. Great job not coming in last for once." Chris said as me and DJ high fived.

"And Team Chris is Really Really Really Really Hot are facing elimination for the first time, but you won't have to go through with cause this is really a reward challenge. Psych!" Chris said.

Me and the Amazons groaned as team Chris cheered.

We went back on the plane. I was sewing up DJ's ripped shirt.

"Thanks again for knocking off the turtles. This could have turned out way worse." He said.

"Your welcome DJ. It was really nice of you to volunteer for our team." I said sewing.

"So, where did you learn to sew?" DJ asked.

"My grandmother. Since there wasn't much to do in the house. I would practice on their old clothes. I got pretty good at it." I said, smiling.

"Well that's good."

"Yeah. I can make you a shirt i-if you want." I stuttered.

"Sure. That'll be nice."

I finish sewing up DJ's ripped shirt.

Team Chris was in loser class with us. I still have my suspicions about Alejandro.

I looked over at him. He then looked back over but I quickly looked out the plane window.

/DJ:" Man. Derick seems to just get better and better. He's always looking out for me. Then sometimes he's literally just looking at me. Not like watch out for danger, but just staring at me. Which is very werid, but still. It's good having a friend like him."\

/Derick:"Okay. I think we might be able to win. If we can at least keep getting second place, we can progress further in the game. Hopefully we don't lose anymore teammates."\

I walked out of the confessional room and bumped into Alejandro.

"Oh. Sorry. Didn't see you there." Alejandro said.

"Yeah. It's fine." I said.

"So. How's your team doing?" Alejandro asked.

"Um. Why are you concerned?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Just making sure the other teams are in it to win it. Is it such a crime to be a nice person."

"Look. I'm not stupid. I don't know what game your playing here, but don't mess with my team. I can see through your little act. I know what you did to Bridgette, and I see your little stunt is working on Leshawna too. Well it won't work on me." I said.

"I see. So if that's the case. Then let me make myself clear. I will wipe out your whole team. Including that big teddy bear of yours." Alejandro smirked.

"Keep your hands off him, or I'll-" I started but was cut off.

"Or you'll what? Your baby threats don't scare me. Just watch your back little one." Alejandro said walking off.

I went back to the losers compartment. I'm not sure if I should've done that, or if I made the right move.

DJ's POV

I looked over to see Derick looking at the ground looking a bit worried.

"Derick? You alright? You look worried." I asked.

"I'm fine. I'll talk to you about it some other time." Derick said.

"Okay. But, your physical alright, right?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'll be fine." He said adjusting his glasses.

I slid closer to him.

"Well just know, whatever it is. You can always tell me about it." I said.

We got in our usual sleeping position, and fell asleep to the sound of the plane.

Okay! That's the end of this chapter. So, Derick and Alejandro have a little rivalry.

I like making Derick have some sort of rival each season. Season one it was Duncan, now this season It's Alejandro.

Anyways, comment what you think and until next time, bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 309 18
wιтн cнrιѕ нavιng derιcĸ, dj and wнoever elѕe parтιcιpaтed once on нιѕ ѕнow locĸed ιn a conтracт. cнrιѕ pιcĸѕ тнe вeѕт oғ тнe вeѕт тo тaĸe parт oғ нι...
5.4K 70 12
❤︎ " 𝚆𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚗𝚎𝚍 . " - ❤︎ 𝙰 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚢𝚜 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢
66.9K 2.8K 41
𝑫𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: (𝒏.) 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒂 𝒃𝒖𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈...
212K 9.9K 33
𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠, 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚠, 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚞𝚜.