(TSF 6 or The Sub-sequent Fat...

By NeoNaya

Years have passed, but some things never change...or do they? ***Note: may have some grammatical errors*** More

HAPPY NEW YEAR
1-PRESENT
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10-Days Later
11
12
13-Months Later
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23

21

2 0 0
By NeoNaya

    It as finally daytime and CJ had checked herself into the Bellamy Hotel. She had done this after stopping by home to clean her body of blood, grabbing a bag of changing clothes, and stopping by the safehouse to grab her purse. She felt strange after that, hungry even. She had fallen asleep in the road after her eyes shifted over. Someone offered to help her, she opened her eyes and accidentally murdered the person. So here she was now, wearing nothing a bloodstained lace nightgown, in another trance, and sitting with showerhead blasting. 

   The front door beeped and opened. Peter peeked his head inside and noticed clothes tossed around. He saw a bloodied red dress in the trash bin and could hear the shower loudly. The bathroom door was wide open, he moved closer to investigate. The elemental saw just sitting there with blood dripping from her hair and dirt on her body. The young man reacted and tried to help her, but she didn't respond. She simply blinked slowly and he lifted to her feet. He held her in his arms as he grabbed a bottle of shampoo from the caddy. He massaged it into her scalp and washed it out thoroughly. Peter then did the same with her arms and neck. He removed her gown by lifting it over her head, revealing her bra and underwear. 

The young woman moaned faintly and finally looked up at him.

"P-Peter?"

He chuckled with relief. "Hey." The young man removed his jacket and put it around her. He swept up her legs and carried her to the bed. She could barely keep her eyes open, so he healed her and let her fall asleep. CJ opened her eyes again and there he was, lying next to her.

She touched his hand. "I'm...so sorry."

"Stop. I'm here now, Girlie."

She touched his face and chuckled. "Y-You came back."

"You brought me back. I'm...so happy to see you, and that we're married."

The young woman tousled his hair playfully and hugged him tightly. "Don't ever leave me again."

He chuckled.

"Look who's talkin'." He gave her a kiss on her forehead. "Let's go somewhere." He stated

She nodded.

He pressed his forehead against hers. Remember this place? Ah, memories."

She smirked and nudged him, he simply chuckled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 45 29
Years ago there was a blackout. One day all the lights went out. The cars stopped running. Electricity no longer existed. Nothing that ran on electri...
121K 3.5K 80
((DISCLAIMER: THIS IS THE RAW BOOKS, MOSTLY UNEDITED. THE CUYANIVERSE COLLECTION HAS THE BOOKS IN ORDER AND BETAREAD. I SUGGEST YOU START THERE)) ~~~...
422 6 22
Unexpected things always happen here, but still none of them expect the things that eventually happened And because of those unexpected turn of event...
3.4K 713 43
I've been waiting for him for a long time. I'm still hopeful we'll be able to meet again. I'm still into him, the time traveler I met years ago. Woul...