his fake boyfriend ➸ hyunin

By freckledlix

hyunjin clapped his hands, "anyways! eat up baby, then let's see if we can still catch mr. kang before he lea... More

introduction
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
epilogue + author's note
40.1
40.2
40.3
40.4
40.5
announcement

one

14K 579 796
By freckledlix

walking around school was tough for the younger, fingers holding tightly onto the strap of his backpack, head down as he moved along the sea of students that were walking towards their classes.

it was the first day of school again and jeongin had been dreading this day for two reasons: (1) his only friend, han jisung, has a completely different schedule than him, and (2) he was alone.

still, he cannot let that deter him! he was gonna make this year a whole lot different! he said so himself this morning, as he was fixing his newly dyed red hair, giggling to himself as he was proud of the first change he had done to himself.

he managed to squeeze his way out of the crowd and into his class. he checked his schedule to make sure he was in the right class.

"history, how fitting." jeongin giggled to himself as he went inside the classroom and sat himself down.

yang jeongin, eighteen years old, and in his junior year of highschool. since middle school and up to sophomore year, he had escaped the attention of the people at school. he had mastered the art of blending in and escaping the attention of the cool kids per say.

he looked up when he heard giggles and he saw the two people that walked in.

one was a boy with wavy blonde hair, kinda short, built, had freckles and a deep voice- lee felix. a transfer student from australia and he quickly adapted to the korean culture. he had a chirpy attitude and can make friends with almost anyone.

but that's not who who caught his eye.

it was the other boy, the boy with soft sandy blonde hair, tall, lean and muscular, has intense brown eyes, and a talent for dancing. hwang hyunjin, the boy everyone in sopa dreams to be or to have. he was perfect, his heart is always in the right place and gives the best smiles.

you could say jeongin sorta liked him? as if he'd admit that.

felix and hyunjin hit it off once the aussie stepped foot in the school. the two had the same love for dancing and rapping. it made sense for them to be friends.

the school bell rang and the professor walked in, ready to start his lesson. jeongin whippd out his notebook and the school year officially begun.

--

sungie
sis where u at lol

innie
in line at the cafeteria for lunch, u got a table for us alr?

sungie
sure did, hey do hyung a favor and buy him an iced coffee? :D imma pay u back when u get here

innie
pay me back LOL y u always lyin?

sungie
😢😢😢 iS tHaT a nO?

innie
😤😤
yes.
jfhskdjs no. fine ugH the things u make me do han jisung.

sungie
ugh how generous, mother teresa is shaking in her grave!😍😍😍

jeongin smiled to himself as he moved along the line, an iced coffee in his hand and a sandwich on the other. he saw his friend, han jisung waving for him at the corner.

han jisung, a golden boy so to speak and jeongin's bestfriend. talented and charming, can sing, produce, rap, and even dance. born with a boy nextdoor kind of vibe and aura that screams boyfriend with his dark brown hair, soft brown eyes, and squirrely cheeks.

jeongin's thoughts were preoccupied and he didn't notice the floor was wet (some dumb bitch spilt iced tea on the floor) and he lost his footing and tripped forward.

his almond eyes widened as he watched in horror as he saw his drink spill itself all over an unsuspecting victim's pristine white shirt.

"i- i'm so sorry!"

--

"wait, really? that sucks." felix said as hyunjin sighed,

"yeah, it's not like i could do anything about it too. they are family friends so i can't like block their way from entering the cathedral now can i?"

"well, you can. it'll just be dramatic as fuck."

hyunjin giggled as he and felix went inside history class. the students lookes up and paid attention to them but they didn't care, it was natural for them to drop everything and stare at the two.

they were something to look at after all.

a student he noticed that looked up was a boy that had red hair and almond eyes, boyish features and a really cute expression as he went back to analyzing his schedule.

hyunjin smiled a bit as he and felix walked to the back of the class and sat there, as soon as they sat down the bell rang and their professor walked in and the lesson went underway.

fast forward from history the pair were walking towards the cafeteria, hyunjin's head filled with thoughts about what his sister had said earlier,

"i'm getting married!"

"and uhmm, he's gonna be there too just so ya know. don't worry, we can like uninvite them.or something or change the address in the invitations or-"

"it's okay. let him come, it's not a big deal."

he snapped out of his thoughts when he it hit him.

no, not realization.

what hit him was a splash, something cold as he looked down and saw his white shirt get stained by what it seems like iced coffee.

felix's eyes widened and the student populace had stopped what they were doing and looked at the scene.

"i- i'm so sorry!" he heard someone squeak as he took out his hankerchief as he tried aimlessly to wipe the stain off of hyunjin's shirt.

hyunjin stared at the boy and saw it was the boy from history. he had his head hung low and his bottom lip was quivering.

someone quickly rushed towards them and said, "oh my god, bro i'm so sorry 'bout that. innie here can be quite a klutz."

hyunjin felt the fabric of his shirt cling to his skin and he shuddered internally from the contact.

'this is so fucking disgusting.' he thought to himself.

"hey, it's okay don't worry. jinnie here wasn't looking where he was going anyways." felix replied, wanting to end this as quickly as possible so that he could (laugh) get hyunjin a new shirt from his locker.

"innie, do you have something to say?" the boy with puffy cheeks said as he nudged the redhead.

"i- i'm sorry. i- i'll make it up to you hyunjin-ssi." jeongin said as he bowed.

hyunjin smiled, "it's alright doll. i'll just go and get myself cleaned up."

--

"what a day." hyunjin pouted as he sat down on felix's car as the aussie drove off from school.

the school day was over and the two were on their way to hyunjin's house to chill.

"t'was pretty boring." felix hummed.

apart from the whole fiasco during lunch there was nothing remotely interesting that happened.

"lixie, what am i gonna do now?" hyunjin whined, "i- i can't go to my sister's wedding without a date! he'll think i haven't moved on."

"which you haven't." felix unhelpfully said.

"ugh, be my fake boyfriend please." hyunjin groaned as felix laughed,

"that's not my job sis, but i think i know a few people that could help you out."

--

and that is the new first chapter and i welcome y'all back to his fake boyfriend!!

you guys really loved this book based on the reads and votes it got so i decided to tweak it a little bit and give you guys something (hopefully) good to read.

i combined ideas from the original plot with the new plot and i hope it turns out well!!

i hope you guys will continue to support and love this book as i go on and update it.

fighting!!

see you on the next update~

- ferds

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 701 18
"Any man can be a father, but it takes a hot guy with a big job to be a daddy" "Then I'll be the daddy..." ༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨🔓୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶ Minho was too busy at...
60.9K 3.4K 71
I know that I'm a side character in his story.. He's friends with everyone and a literal sunshine He's a social butterfly & everyone likes him He'...
269K 9.1K 27
"I'm the boss. Do whatever I say, got it?" *** A Seungjin AU Fanfiction (C) 2019 LoveByYaoi ~Highest Rankings~ #1 in SEUNGMIN - (31/10/19) #1 in HYUN...
36K 1.7K 12
"you little bitch!" "i told you! i always win!" - completed -