Hidden Attraction

By Believeeexoxo

Alyssa Straton was an average sixteen year old looking for love in all of the wrong places. Little did she kn... More

Hidden Attraction
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-Two.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-Four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-Eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty-One.
Chapter Thirty-Two.
Chapter Thirty-Three.
Chapter Thirty-Four.
Chapter Thirty-Five.
Chapter Thirty-Six.
Chapter Thirty Seven.
Chapter Thirty Eight.
Chapter Thirty-Nine.
Chapter Forty.
Chapter Forty-One.
Chapter Forty-Two.
Chapter Forty Three.
Chapter Forty Four.
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine

Chapter Twenty-Six.

42.9K 1.2K 465
By Believeeexoxo

Chapter Twenty-Six. 

             Justin’s being released from the hospital today and over these past couple of days I’ve tried to stay all night with him but he wouldn’t let me. He told me I needed my sleep and that I’d be just fine but all I did when I got home was go right upstairs and sleep and at eight in the morning I’d be right back in the hospital even though he’d still be sleeping. I just felt better when I was here.

             My parents didn’t seem to ask questions when I came home every night. They asked me why I was spending so much time at Kylie’s but I just told them we haven’t hung out in awhile, which wasn’t exactly a lie. We hardly talk to each other now as it is.

            “Babe it’s okay, I got it.” Justin laughed and stepped out of the car as I tried to help him out. He was in a walking cast but he had crutches until he got used to walking in it. I just didn’t know what to do right now. I was trying my best to help him but maybe I just needed to lie off.

            “Sorry.” I smirked, leaning over to kiss his cheek.

            His mom was trying to gather everything from the car that had accumulated over the course of the past couple of days so as Justin clumsily used his crutches to head over towards the door I stayed behind him just in case he lost his balance.

            “How are you doing son?”

            Narrowing my eyes in his father’s direction who was standing by the front door, I didn’t say a word when Justin gave him a small smile. It’s so sad how his dad beat the shit out of him but Justin was so scared to stand up for himself that he could still plaster a smile on his face even when inside I know his heart was breaking.

            “I’m good.” He replied. “I’m gonna go get everything settled upstairs if that’s okay.”

            “I’ll help you.” I immediately chimed in.

            I was almost past his dad until I felt him gently tug on my elbow so I would turn around to face him. His eyes were cold and dark, trying everything he could to intimidate me but he didn’t at all. I wasn’t scared of him.

            “It’s nice to see you again Alyssa.” He smiled a bone-chilling grin and looked back at Justin. “You two have fun now.”

            What I wanted to do was punch him like I have many times before but I held my anger back and just completely ignored him when his mom finally came through the front door and paused, almost if she knew we just had an awkward encounter. His dad walked away and that’s when I started to follow Justin into his room, me staying behind him as he slowly made his way up the staircase.

            I can’t picture him being thrown down these. They were wooden and steep, the edges being so defined on each one I cringed when I thought about a body making contact with them. I can only imagine how much pain he must have been in.

            “I’m sorry.” He breathed heavily, moving up another step. “I’m trying.”

            “Baby it’s okay.” I soothed. “Take your time.”       

            “Can we make out when we get in my room?”

            He paused and turned his head so he was looking at me, a cheesy grin plastered on his face. How could I possibly say no to that?

            “Hm…” I giggled, placing a finger on my chin. “Possibly.”

            When he finally reached the top step I walked past him so I could open up the door for him and saw his body collapse onto his bed, completely tired and out of breath. His face was still slightly puffed up but for the most part he looked back to normal. The only thing that really stood out was the partial black eye and the cut on his face. I don’t even want to ask how that happened.

            “Lock my door.” He said.

            “If your mom comes up here and figures out we’re-“

            “Just lock it. I don’t care if she figures out.”

            He seemed to be getting irritated so I turned around and locked the door before I straddled him on the bed and finally brought my lips to his. His lips always seemed to know exactly what to do and that’s something I don’t understand I mean he literally was probably the best kisser I’ve ever kissed.

            His tongue forcefully collided with mine as his hands grasped the shirt on my back before they worked their way around to my breasts. It was like this was the last day we were ever going to spend together from the way he was acting but then again, I’m not really complaining.

            Flipping me onto my back, he straddled me this time and I eyed his cast warily to make sure he didn’t get hurt. His fingers grasped my chin though to stop me and he pressed his lips against mine again. I didn’t know what to do except let him do whatever he wanted with me.

            “You’re so beautiful…” He muttered against my skin. “Thank you so much Lyss. For everything.”

            “Fuck, Justin.” I knew his mom was downstairs but when his hands went under the band of my sweatpants I didn’t want him to stop. I wanted him to explore every inch of my body and that seemed to be exactly what he intended to do.

            “Shh.” He chuckled. “You’re being loud.”

            He traced his fingers on top of my underwear before he started to massage me, all sense of feeling completely leaving my body. My teeth were biting my lip in pure agony to not moan right now. The way he was looking at me and smiling knowing how much of an effect he had on me was such a turn on I just didn’t know what to do with myself.

            “Babe stop. I-I’m not gonna be able to be quiet.”

            “I think you can.” He smirked, moving his hand underneath my underwear. “This is my way of saying thank you beautiful. For caring so much about me… for taking such good care of me. I’m in love with you Alyssa.”

            “Oh my god.”

            I threw my head back on the comforter and tried to grasp the sheets beside me to somehow hold back my moans but one accidentally came out, my hand instantly covering my mouth to quiet myself.

            He left little kisses on my chest as he continued what he was doing, pinning me down with his leg when I started to squirm. I could feel myself continue to build, knowing I was almost there even though he only just started. How the hell is he so good at this?

            “Holy shit you’re wet…” He laughed. “That’s so hot babe. I really turn you on that much?”

            “Just please don’t stop.” I whimpered, closing my eyes from the feeling. “Oh my god Justin.”

            “I love it when you moan my name even more…god, that’s hot.”

            “Justin. O-okay I’m-“

            Not being able to finish my sentence, I covered my hand with my mouth as I tried to wind down from the high I had just gotten. It felt like all of the breath was just taken out of my lungs and I could do nothing but just have staggered breathing. His fingers continued to remain down there until he finally pulled them out and wiped them on his sweatpants.

            “So, thank you.” He finally decided to say. “Hopefully that showed how grateful I am.”

            A knock on the door interrupted us and I immediately got up to open up the door. I didn’t want his mom to catch us for the second time so I acted as if I was fine and wasn’t completely numb from head to toe from what I had just received.  Unfortunately it wasn’t her though, it was his father, and he had a stern look on his face like he always does.

            “Alyssa it’s time for you to go home.” He said coolly.

            “Did I do something wrong?” I asked. “Why am I-“

            “Go. I need to talk with Justin.”

            Oh no. Oh my god this is not happening. He just got home and he’s going to beat him up again? Are you kidding me? I don’t know what to do right now. Do I call 911? Is this the part where I go and tell his mom it’s about to happen again or I go home and finally confess everything to my parents to see if they can help me? I don’t know what to do but when I looked at Justin he didn’t look scared. He just looked mad.           

            “But dad.” He sighed. “She just got here.”

            “And she’s been with you for the past three days. You can take a night off.”

            I didn’t want his dad to get more upset with him than he already was so I went over to the bed and placed a long, lingering kiss to his lips right in front of his dad and I didn’t even care. I was about to pull away but Justin pulled me in more as if he were trying to savor the kiss. I’m glad the both of us felt the same way.

            “I love you.” I whispered into his ear. “And thank you for, you know.”

            “Mhmmm.” He hummed, holding me at arms length. “I’ll call you later, okay?”

            “Okay. Bye babe.”

            Sending his dad a wide grin, I waved goodbye to him who look disgusted right now but once again, I didn’t care. I just made my way downstairs and tried to look for Justin’s mom but she wasn’t anywhere around.

            “Bye Mrs. Bieber!” I called, hoping she heard.

            I would have to walk home and as much as I didn’t want to leave Justin I just know that if I stayed it would only make it worse for him. He didn’t seem like he was scared or anything so that calmed me down but I still didn’t want to leave, especially so soon. Why did he have to talk to him? What did he do?

            “Alyssa!”

            Turning around when I was almost at the end of the driveway, I saw Justin’s mom walk towards me with a gardening apron on, wiping her hands off as she chased after me. She looked frazzled, pieces of hair spread out across her face as she tried to push them away.

            “Hi.” I said. “Sorry if you didn’t hear me but I said goodbye. Jeremy uh, he told me to leave.”

            “No, no I know he did. I just wanted to talk about something with you.”

            She glanced back at the house and then turned to look at me again before she let out a deep breath and continued to speak.

            “Are you with my son because you love him or because you’re trying to help him?”
            What the hell? Is this even a question?

            “Because I love him.” I replied, feeling slightly offended. “Why are you asking me this? Did something happen?”
            “No sweetie, I’m just trying to look out for him. You seem to care about him but you just need to know that no matter how much you love him this situation just isn’t something you can stop. As much as I wish it could it just can’t. It’s like a never ending cycle and I’m trying to do what’s best for you too honey. If you continue to stick around, where do you think this is going to go? What are you expecting to happen?”

            “I’m going to take him away from here.” I whispered, trying everything not to cry right now. “After we graduate we can move in together and he won’t be in this situation anymore. I’m not giving up on him just because he’s in this situation and I understand that you’re trying to help me but I’m in love with your son. I loved him before I found out and I still love him now.”
            “Do you think just because he moves out that this will stop? Do you think his father won’t find him and try to hurt him?”

            Her comebacks were irritating me but she was right and I just didn’t want it to be true. I know that the future I’m dreaming of is completely unrealistic. I know that this will probably never stop and that at any point in time I could lose him but I’m still holding on and not an ounce of me wants to let go. I’m trying to be here for the long run but it seems like there’s so many obstacles that keep getting in the way.

            “I’m just uh, gonna go home if that’s okay.” I muttered, turning my back to her. “But Mrs. Bieber I don’t intend on leaving him. I know times are tough right now but I love him. I’ll love him at his weakest because that’s when he needs it the most.”

mmmmm :( things aren't going so well for jalyssa...

What do you guys think will happen? 

Comment and let me know your predictions. 

btw... a plot twist is coming up soon. 

Twitter: @ believeeexoxo

Instagram: @ drxwsdeanna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 2.4K 21
Feisty cheerleader, Justin Bieber meets an older man name Jason McCann and marks the man as his very own personal sugar daddy.
183K 3.9K 83
Four days. That's all it took for Justin Bieber to start falling for new 18 year old popstar y/f/n(your full name). She never knew if she could fall...
138K 1.3K 98
Justin Bieber comes across a famous young lady one day , he fell in love with her from first sight ... read to find out more... cover by: me disclaim...
34.5K 875 77
Jasmine, an 18 year old girl who just graduated goes on a trip to Miami, Florida with her friends Logan, Chloe, Jacob, Angel, Melissa and Scarlet. On...