Chapter Eleven.

Chapter Eleven.

            So after I had of course, given into him, our make-out session that was supposed to have lasted ten minutes turned into twenty so we were ten minutes late to the Waffle House. I didn’t care at all it’s just that when we walked in together, all eyes were on us and they obviously wanted to know what happened. I think I had to check Justin’s face ten times and his neck to make sure he didn’t have any of my lipstick remains on him. I didn’t want us to get caught.

            Sending Kylie a small smile, I took a seat next to her and tried to avoid Justin’s eyes. I just had to keep reminding myself to act like I didn’t like him. I had to act like I didn’t want to straddle him in that chair and rip his clothes off.

            “What did Taylor do?” She leaned over to whisper in my ear, her blonde curls brushing the end of the table. I didn’t even care about Taylor right now after what went down between Justin and I but I suppose I should act heartbroken since I’m sure that’s how everyone expected me to be. I could see Brandon lean over to Justin to most likely ask him the same thing Kylie was asking me. I just hope he acted like we both agreed to.

            “He tried to throw himself on me in his car.” I scoffed, getting irritated as the memories came into my head. “It was so repulsive Kylie I can’t even tell you.”

            “How did you end up with Justin though?” She asked.

            “He left with that girl he went to the dance with and he saw me in the parking lot.” I half lied. “So he found out what happened and he tried to make me feel better. He was the last person I wanted to talk to but as much as I tried to get him away he wouldn’t go.”

            Watching her face carefully, I tried to see if my lie had worked and surprisingly it did. It must have just flown right over her head or something, I don’t know.

            “I don’t get why you don’t like him so much.” She giggled. “It just sucks that he has to be nineteen. You guys would be cute together.”

            I immediately smirked secretly to myself at the thought of someone else picturing us together. Little does she know we already are together. But in all honesty, I liked this little secretive relationship we have. It was hot.

            “Ew.” I wrinkled my nose up in disgust and started to laugh. “He is the last person I’d ever want to date.”

            “Whatever you saaay.” She sang in a childish way.

            Once our pancakes had been delivered to the table, I took two off of the serving plate and put it onto mine. I wasn’t really hungry but I figured I’d eat just because I should because after all, I haven’t eaten since lunch this afternoon.

            Justin sent me a wink when he put his pancake on his plate and I swear I felt my cheeks turn as red as a tomato. I just wanted to drag him somewhere and resume what we were doing at the park. It was kind of funny actually when I told him we were ten minutes late because he still wouldn’t stop kissing me. He just kept saying how badly he wanted to keep doing this and he kept kissing me. Over and over again… his lips travelling down my neck and then going back to my lips…

            “Alyssa.” Brandon’s voice snapped me back to reality and I realized he had just asked me a question. I seemed to be zoning out a lot lately.

            “I’m sorry, what?”

            “I said did you need me to kick Taylor’s ass for you?”