Chapter Twenty-Eight.

         I haven’t moved from my spot on the bed since I found out. All I’ve been doing is cry and let myself go into a state of depression I didn’t want to go into. I just can’t believe he’s slept with more than one person. He should have told me. I mean maybe we didn’t have sex, but we did more than that. God, he faked it? He faked the first time I ever did what I did to him?

            I’m such an idiot and as I sit here and think about it it just makes me think I’m an idiot that much more. As mad as I am at him I still wanted him to explain himself as to why he would do such a thing. My mind was thinking that maybe he just wanted to date me to prove to everyone else that he could but if that was the truth then why would we be a secret? Nothing made sense.

            My finger hit the ignore button when yet again, another phone call from Justin came to my phone. As much as I wanted an explanation from him I don’t think I could hear his voice right now because I know exactly where it’s going to go from there. I’d answer then he’d apologize then I’d ask why and then he’d let me down easy, telling me it’s not me it’s him or some corny break up line like that. I wasn’t mentally prepared to hear it.

            After all we’ve been through together, after all of the shit I’ve done for him, he’s going to lie to me like that? He’s going to pretend he’s only slept with one girl? God, that pisses me off.

            Buzz buzz buzz.

            “Seriously?”

            I hit the ignore button again before I completely turned my phone off and tossed it onto the floor of my room, beginning to strip myself of my clothes so I could get in the shower. That was the best thing for me right now.

 -------- 

            “Alyssa!”

            Letting out a sigh, I opened up the bathroom door and gave a dirty look to my brother. I had just gotten dressed after the shockingly relaxing shower and for a moment there I was at somewhat of a decent place until he had to go and ruin it. He looked like he just had the wind knocked out of him.

            “Jesus Brandon, what?”

            “Justin just left a voicemail on my phone. He said he’s doing something he should have done a long time ago. What the hell does that mean?”

            I paused what I was doing and set the brush down on the counter, trying to possibly think of what he meant by that. What does he mean something he should have done a long time ago? Oh my god it better not be something stupid.

            Racing into my bedroom, I picked up my phone and waited for it to turn back on. For the first time of the night I felt nervous and I didn’t know why. I felt like he was doing something bad and if his dad found out what he was doing whatever it is it was then he’d be in trouble that much more. As pissed as I was at him I didn’t want him to get hurt and like I said before, I still love him with everything I have.

            “How long ago did he leave that voicemail Brandon?”

            “Like thirty minutes ago.”

            “Thirty minutes ago!? Why are you just now telling me this?!”

            My fingers couldn’t reach the dial fast enough and as the ringing sounded into my ears, Brandon rolled his eyes at me.