My sisters boyfriend. My mate...

By lovergirl00530

Zaria and her sister Vanessa have been close since Zaria was first born. Vanessa is a golden child even after... More

Characters asethetics
Prologue
Chapter I
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue
My mate. The omega.

Chapter 33

33.7K 738 63
By lovergirl00530

•———————-•
You are your home.
•——————————-•

"Are you sure we have everything?" I nod my head as Vanessa checks the list once again.

"Yes, we have everything."

She freaks out when everything is not as perfect as her. Especially when it comes to packing.

"Ok ok, let's just go," Aunt Dorothy comes around the corner with her luggage. This year she's coming with us to visit our parents grave.

"How lucky are we that Oliver just so happens to be going to the shadow Hounds pack to?!"

"Very lucky," I mutter under my breath. Vanessa scolds me.

"Refrain from having the attitude. Let's go before we're late and they leave us."

I roll my eyes and we pack our luggage in Aunt Dorthys car. I sit in the back seat, if I didn't Vanessa might have a fit.

I look out the window at the dark sky. The sun hasn't even risen yet seeing as its five in the morning. I'm not particularly a morning person.

When we get to the pack house three black SUVs are parked out front. We park in the garage and grab our stuff walking back to the front, "ok guys the following people will be in car one, Vanessa, Lilia, Morgan, and Kyle," we arrive just in time for Oliver to list the names of people to ride in the first car. Vanessa and along with two guards.

"In the next car we have Dorthy, Lily, Shawn, and Gorge," I resisted the urge to sigh. Of course we're in a car together, "the last car will include myself, Zaria, Everly, and Scott," he looks up from his clip board, "we leave in five. You do not want to be left behind, so I suggest getting everything in the car now," everyone did as told.

Five minutes later we're pulling out of the pack house. I sat in the back with Everly who was typing away on her phone.

I pulled out mine to see a text from Bethany.

I replied back to her last message, then put my phone in my carrion bag. This is already a boring ride.

             Hour five of the 20 hour drive. I'm going to puke. We haven't stopped in a solid two hours. And I think I'm car sick, but I don't wanna bug anyone. Oliver is steadily driving, his guard is on alert, and Everly is asleep.

I'm just hoping we stop soon. God I wish I was one of those people who couldn't throw up no matter the situation. I took a deep breathe it helps sometimes, in this instant it did not. It just earned me a glance from Oliver through the rear view mirror.

Oh no, I'm going to puke in his car! It's so nice and clean though! I am not going to puke. I am not going to puke! The chanting in my head only made it worse. If I threw up back here Everly is going to hate me.

I won't get that hurt if I just open the door, will I? We're only going 80. I frown nope can't it hold it anymore, "I'm going to puke!" I shout before throwing open the door. Luckily it wasn't locked. We didn't stop for a second as I jumped out and bent over to throw up my breakfast.

Maybe eating at our last stop wasn't such a great idea, "Zaria, what the hell!?" Oliver slammed on the breaks and hopped out the car, slammed the door shut behind him. I shook my head and held my hair to one side.

"She's car sick give her a break!" Everly got out the car and rubbed sleep off her face.

"She could have said something earlier we would've stopped. Now we're behind all the others," nice to know he cares.

"She obviously didn't want to bother anyone," Everly patted my back and handed me a bottle of water as I stood up strait.

"I'm fine. I'm fine, let's just catch up with the other, "I turned and without looking at Oliver hopped back in the car. Oliver stood outside for moment while Everly followed me back inside.

"There's a convenient store thirty miles ahead. I already mind linked the others we'll stop there. Scott you ok to switch me and drive?" The guard in the passengers seat nodded his head.

As promised we stopped. What a weird place to put a convenient store. In the middle of nowhere. As soon as we stopped I grabbed my bag, threw open the door, and ran inside.

I need to brush my teeth. As much as I throw up I'm surprised my teeth are still good. I guess being a werewolf does have some perks! I walked inside the bathroom with my carrion bag and pulled out my tooth paste and brush.

After brushing my teeth I walked out the bathroom, "Zaria, are you ok honey?" Aunt Dorothy ambushes me as I walk out the bathroom.

I nod my head, "I'm fine Aunty," she squints her eyes and just nods her head.

"Ok if you say so."

I walk to the drink section of the store, "Vanessa, knew I'd find you here, switch cars me!" I all but begged my sister as she grabbed a Diet Coke from the fridge.

"Oliver will get mad if we switch."

I shake my head, "No he won't, he never gets mad at you!"

She looks at me for a minute, "Fine. Lillia is getting on my nervous," I give her a Who look, "Oliver's sister. She's weird. Maybe you'd get along with her," she takes her coke and walks to the cash register.

I wonder why I haven't met his other sister yet. At last we all file back into the cars, "Oliver said it's fine if Vanessa and I switch cars," the two guards stationed in the car stare at me for a bit.

"We didn't get any words of it from alpha."

"That's why I'm here, we're wasting time. Let's leave before we get off schedule," my heart races as I speak to the guards. They nod their head and start the engine.

"We haven't met before, I'm Lillia," a girl with fairly short hair greets me with a smile.

"I'm Zaria," her smile seemed to widen.

"Oh your the famous girl I've so much about!"

"Me? Are you sure?"

She nods her head eagerly, "Yup, you have a unique name. Do you like anime? The last girl didn't. She probably thought I was weird, because that's all I talked about."

"I love anime!"

             We finally arrived in Colorado 20 hours, six stops, and no other incidents later. We all groan as we get out the car wanting to stretch and let our wolves out. I grab my carry-on bag, then go to Oliver's car and grab my suitcase.

He just so happens to be the one passing out the luggage. Mine is the last to me pulled out. He hands me the suitcase and lingers a moment, before shutting the trunk.

"Welcome! Welcome!" Alpha Patrick comes out and greets us. After all these years the old coot is still alpha. I guess his son still hasn't grown up.

"Alpha Patrick," Oliver is the first to greet him with a hand shake.

"Alpha Oliver! Ahh what a pleasure. Sorry for the cold welcome, it seems my pack is still asleep, come in come in!" Of course the pack would still be asleep it's 4am. Shoot I want to be asleep!

Everyone filed inside the dark pack house. Alpha Patrick flipped switches on as we went through. We followed him up the stairs and to the top floor, "all these rooms have been cleaned, there are six rooms with two beds and a bathroom. Sorry for the limited space."

"Don't worry about it Patrick, Morgan, Kyle you will be in the room at the end to your left, Vanessa, Lillia room in front of theirs-" I cut him off.

"Would it be ok if I bunk with Lillia? We had such fun on the way up here I'd love to be her roomie," he gave me a curt nod as I went off with Lillia to our room.

"Hey roomie!" Lillia laughs as she walks inside the room, "want a specific bed?" I shake my head.

"I'm fine with whatever," she shrugs and picks the bed closest to the window, "I'm beat, I'm gonna take a shower then lay down for bit."

"Ok I'm gonna play on my switch before we're called down," I nod my head and grab my stuff to shower.

Zaria in media . I wasn't originally going to post this, but many were asking if I was going to post since it's Wednesday. And I accidentally posted this the other day then unpublished it so, here it is!

Comment ship names for Oliver & Zaria
Bethany & Kyle
I will feature the ship name I like most with a chapter shout out and dedication!!

The names people have came up with so far:
Kany (Bethany & Kyle)
Bethyle (Bethany & Kyle)
Oz (Zaria & Oliver)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 10.4K 61
Shy bookworm Sophie liked her nice, quiet life - but her world is about to be rocked when her incredibly attractive Alpha, Malcolm drunkenly confesse...
60.2K 1.9K 43
Iris has had a difficult life, running from her past and living like a nomad. She is not a regular wolf. She curses the Moon goddess for the gifts sh...
68.3K 3.7K 69
[BOOK #2 OF THE AWARD-WINNING EPSILON SERIES!] ❝I hate him. He's crude. Arrogant. Vile. I hate him so much that sometimes, when I look at him, I can...
3.6M 79.1K 23
"Beau, stop," I gasped, but I didn't want him to stop. "Amabelle. I am your alpha and your mate. You are mine and only mine. I am yours and only you...