Love is an illusion || BxB||...

By DarlingDamn

" If my destiny to be a hero was shattered in my old life, then maybe I was destined to be a ninja?" ... More

Profile|| Tsuya Ikioi
00|| To be killed
00|| Childhood Woes
01|| Sakura and Sasuke : Friends or Useless?
02|| The bell test, against all odds!
A?N
700 views special|| If Naruto was a Yandere
03|| To the Mist

00|| Academy Days

3.2K 150 35
By DarlingDamn

    The first thing to hear in the Hatake residence was the smal, Pitter - patter Of Tiny feet and the smell of food cooking. It was around seven am and Ryou was making breakfast as usual. He knew how to cook most dishes and he was preparing a feast for them for today, it was the first day of the academy and where his little love was now going to study the ways of being a ninja.

" Ryou! I finished setting he table now, can I go wake Kakashi now?" Barely able to see over the counter, the white haired boy stared at the other with bright eyes. Ryou hummed thinking, Kakashi did have a mission in another two hours and the lazy bum was never up on time. " Please, please!" Tsuya begged as Ryou smiles.

" Fine, Fine. Don't hurt him too bad though, he has a mission today!" He called as Tsuya hurried towards the bedroom he knew Kakashi was sleeping in, peeking in he saw that Kakashi was sleeping soundlessly under the dark covers. His mask on and some black tank he could make out. Tsuya hurried to the bed looking at him before thinking of ways to wake the sleeping man. I'll start it slowly until I have to bring out the heavy guns.  Tsuya began poking  the sleeping man but he just earn a few weak swats with his hand before Turing on his side facing the other way from Tsuya. The boy clicked his tongue as he walked the other way pulling on his sliver hair in a not so kind way. " Kakashi! Wake up!" The child yanked and Kakashi simply turned on his side to avoid the other. " Fine, you gave me no other choice Kakashi." Getting up on the bed, he stands up a bit wobbly before jumping high in the air aiming for the old man.

" WAKE UP STUPID OLD MAN!"

Kakashi groans and huffed out in pain as the little brat landed on his stomach and chest. On top of him was Tsuya whom was grinning down at him. " Ryou said it's time to get up and eat, and you promise to drop me off at the academy with him! Before you leave on your mission!" The child said as Kakashi slowly set him down on his own two feet. " You promise!" Kakashi stretched before looking at the child boredly. " I know, I know. And it's rude to jump on people while they sleep." Tsuya pouted a bit.

" You wouldn't wake up and you left me with no choice." Tsuya pouted as he crossed his arms and walked out the room with the old man behind him stretching as he walked. " I tried everything."

Kakashi yawns a bit as he walked to the table and glanced down at the food, his stomach grumbling before sitting down as a hot cup of tea was put in front of him. " It looked like he had to pull out the big guns." Ryou mused as he placed another cup in front of the younger who greedily began to drink it. " You should be waking up by yourself, if it weren't for me or Tsuya, you would have been late to all your missions." He mused again before sitting beside Tsuya, all three together they clapped their hands together.

" Thank you for the food!"

After breakfast Tsuya rushed into his tiny bedroom, pulling out drawers for the perfect outfit he wanted. He pulled out a dark grey shirt with his Clan's sign on his mid back, it was tiny and not visual at all unless you were directly looking at it. He then changed his pajama bottoms into white shorts, brushes his hair until it was perfect in his eyes. Quickly he walked out the room but not before pulling Ryou's scarf which was now his. Like the one he had back in his old life, the same texture and color too. He wrapped it around his neck despite it being slightly warm outside. Ryou and Kakashi were there in their respective clothes and waiting. " Come now, you don't want to be late for your first day." Ryou stated as he watched Tsuya pull his pale orange ninja shoes.

" Ya, ya!" The kid replies as Kakashi opens the door for them and locks it behind them. The academy wasn't too far from the apartment they all shared but the morning walk could be busy due to crowds of people and parents readying their children for their first day. " Ryou, what was the academy like? Is it scary?" Tsuya asked, he never heard much of the academy and thought of it like school back in his old life. He would study and work until he was in highschool, or when he was in U.A.

Ryou hummed thinking for a few minutes, He's was very odd as a child. " Well, you'll be in school for eight years to study the ways of being a ninja. You'll learn so much, you'll learn about Ninjutsu, taijutsu and lastly; Genjutsu. But in our clan we harness our chakra differently. That's why we're such great healers, teachers or even herbers. Our chakra control is miraculous so you'll have a bit of a hard time trying to master simple Ninjutsu's like I did." Ryou stared ahead as he talked. He was a good student but the chakra he stored inside himself made it difficult to do little jutsu's like clones, transportations, chakra control for walking up trees and water. " But as long as your intentions are pure and mind, you'll can succeed with anything you want."

Tsuya's cheeks flushed feeling the praise on him as he walked holding Ryou's hand tightly. His eyes coming up the gates of the academy as many parents stood there with their own children. They were so big, so scary looking. Most of them. He wanted to hide behind Ryou's legs but he kept his head up as he passed through. " What about you, Kakashi?"

" Don't follow in everyone's foot steps. Take things in your own pace and don't rush yourself, you'll be in and out before you know it." Kakashi said as they stopped like everyone else waiting for the third Hokage to show up. Many kids chatter around excitingly, they were going to be ninja's and be able to protect the village! " Make lots of friends, don't be too blunt either." Kakashi's eye crinkle as he looked at Tsuya who pouted at that. " And try your hardest."

Tsuya smiles but stared ahead, he was going to be a great student. It wasn't hard for him, he was never a hard student as a child. He followed the rules, did the exceries and payed attention to everything his teacher said. Now this was a restart, he was going to be so good, that they would move him up and he'll graduate top of their class.

" It's the Hokage!"
" So cool! He's looks so cool!"
" Lord Third is here!"

     Out of the sun the Hokage stood on the podium, wearing his robes. Tsuya grip tighten on both of the adults hands as he watched the older man in awe. He was like the allmight in this day, so super cool and awesome, he was their number one hero. Tsuya wanted to be like him, or be somewhere around his level.

" Today on this joyous occasion we are celebrating the new class of students who are now focusing their time on becoming Genin. Their new path, their new future and their will of fire will glow brighter as they study, train and learn ways to becoming an outstanding Shinobi." He stated as people clapped before smiling from under his hat. " Iruka-sensei, please introduce yourself." A male in a hidden leaf uniform walked next to the Hokage with a clip board. He looked rather boring yet had a large scar over his nose. " I am Iruka Umino, and I will be this class's Sensei. Please intrust me with your children's learning and journey." People once again clapped as the banner unfolded saying.

Welcome

" Please, come follow me as we will start introductions in the back." Iruka-sensei began to walk and kids followed behind him gathering up in a line like little duckies. Before Tsuya can leave his caretakers, Ryou turned him around to look at him. " Let go, their leaving!" Tsuya whines softly.

" Yes but their only behind the building." Ryou said as he pressed a kiss to the child's forehead making the child flush a bit embarrassed. " Okay, you'll be great. Don't show off and don't say anything about how you learn any jutsu's." He said sternly, due to their Clans large chakra quantity, Ryou showed him how to do shadow clones and some other chakra control. " But also, make lots of friends okay? Make sure you learn anything and everything you can, don't forget to be polite and try not to anger Iruka-sensei." Tsuya nods as he left his care takers grasp and headed behind the building as kids gathered around the teacher.

First person

" Instead Of formal introductions, I want everyone to show me their ninja techniques." Iruka-sensei said brightly as kids groan lightly. Some probably didn't even now any. It almost saddens me. I kept quiet as he talked about our introductions. " That's right, I would like to see the basic technique; the clone jutsu." I rubbed my hands together, it would be a shadow clone but it was still a clone so it was easy. I bet they wouldn't even tell. Easy A plus.

" Alright, up first..Sasuke Uchiha." I watched a boy with dark hair and dark eyes walked up from the crowd and girls went wild for him making me scowl over them hard and long. Why were they this loud? They were hurting my ears. " Damn it! What's with them cheering him on?! He's not that cool!" I and almost everyone else turn towards the blonde, I've never talked to him before. Usually catching him defacing the Hokage monument with different color paints or sometimes sees Ryou scold the villagers for threading the blonde. I've never gotten a real chance to talk to him.

" Hm. Someone you like would say that, deadlast." Sasuke mocked before smirking at the blonde and that really got the blonde angry. I watched the blonde grit his teeth before glaring at him. " Oh yeah! I bet you can't even do the clone jutsu." The blonde sneer before hearing a mocking.

" Oh? I wouldn't?" Everyone turns towards a tree and see another Sasuke Uchiha. He leans against the tree with arms crossed, again the girls squealed in admiration and I covered my ears not liking the sound. " What..." The blonde muttered before gritting his teeth.

" Why so quiet? Surprised, deadbeat?" Sasuke asked again in a mocking tone towards the blonde and the blonde too off towards the other Sasuke punching him but it puffed and his whole body slammed into the tree but worst of all; the blondes boys were hit. The blonde held his boys groaning in pain as the teacher sighs and I did along with him.

" So crude."

     Again, everyone went taking the test. Some able to make two clones or one, while the blonde now known as Naruto made two clones but they were so freakishly small and unuseful battle. He gotten scold by Iruka whom probably thought it was a Joke which I thought was harsh for him.

" Alright, Finally, Tsuya Ikioi." I held a breath and walked up front like everyone else and began to center my chakra to prepare my clones, doing the handsign and a puff of smoke, two of me by my sides were there. Both grinning as I release the breath I was holding and smiled.

" Are they shadow clones! How in the world!" Iruka pokes the clones cheek and it stayed there making kids gasped in awe and the squeals came from the girls. I turn to the group and didn't like the way they were staring me over with big hearted eyes. " Release them." Iruka stared writing down my score as I did.thry were gone and I couldn't help but grin as I walked back next to the blonde who had his arms crossed and some scratches on his cheeks.

" Alright, that is all for today," Iruka said as I noticed the sun was almost down, sunset. " have a nice afternoon." Some Kids began to walk towards their parents or older siblings as I waited by the broken swing. I lean against the tree waiting for Ryou or Kakashi to come get me. In the corner of my eye I saw Naruto, the blonde kid walking very sluggishly towards the swing. He ignored me and sat on the swing. I turn towards the direction of him and watched him before asking. " Isn't your mommy and daddy coming to get you?" I questioned, in fact I've never seen the blondes parents at all. They were never there to scold or snap back at the villagers who were mean to Naruto. His blue eyes downcast as I asked.

" I don't got none, believe it." He muttered as I freeze a bit and looked down to my pale orange shoes. He doesn't have any, neither do I. Well ones that want me alive and well. It's only been Kakashi, Ryou and myself. I've came out perfect while Naruto has been living alone all this time. " Where's yours?" He looked up squinting at me.

" They didn't want me, but Ryou has been raising me since I was born." I explained before spotting the inky hair male walking with bags of food in them. "He's right there! See ya later Naruto!" I waved behind me as I walked towards the inky haired male as Naruto slowly waved back. I could still see the sadness in his eyes, it bothered me. I turn to look at Ryou who smiles lightly.

" Where Kakashi?" I questioned as the inky male sighs. " He's out, the mission took a turn for the worst so he will be gone until the morning." He explained as I frown a bit, it's always long missions for him. " Who is that?" Ryou asked looking ahead and I turn to see Naruto sitting on the swings still. " You're new friend?" He asked happily. I shake my head. He wasn't really, he was almost like a joke to the whole class especially when He was knocked back by Choji's butt with one move.

" No, he's Naruto Uzumaki." I stared as his eyes turn towards me as I put my arms around my head leaning back. " He gots no family." I said as Ryou bit his lower lip thinking, I tilt my head a bit waiting for any idea that comes to his mind, " What is it?" I asked as he looked down at me.

" Ask him for dinner. He's probably hungry, poor thing." Ryou orders softly and I parted my lips about to say something back. Back then, I wasn't a good friend maker, I barely made friends with Izuku and Todoroki, enough to marry them years later. So making friends weren't exactly my thing, even now. " Now, Tsuya." I grumbled before walking back over to the swing. He glanced up and looked back down as I stopped, " Let's go eat over my house." I demanded and he blinked looking up.

" Wha-?"

" You heard me, eat over my house. Ryou said to demand you to come eat over since you got no family." I stated slowly and he kept blinking. " Come on, when was it the last time you ate something good? Homemade?"

" I eat at Ichiraku's, it's always good!" He defended as I deadpan, literally. " Your going to die young if you keep eating something so unhealthy." I replied before grabbing his hand in my, yanking him off the seat towards Ryou who waited patiently. He scrambled behind me but we stood in front of Ryou.

" Hey, Naruto." Ryou greeted kindly as Naruto stared at him caustically before smiling. " You boys must be hungry, once we get to our apartment, I'll cook you boys up a feast." Ryou began walking as I kept holding Naruto's hand leading him making sure he wasn't getting lost.

" You guys don't mind me walking with ya? I don't want them to stare at you too." Naruto asked noticing the hateful glares thrown their way as I hummed, pretending to think before shaking my head. " No, Ryou doesn't care so why should I?" Naruto's grip on my hand tighten as we walked.

" Tsuya?" I heard Naruto whispered and I glanced to him seeing the large smile on his face, eyes glisten with happiness and some tears threatening to fall. I didn't want him to cry. " H-Hey! Why are you crying!?" I asked frantically as he used his free arm to wipe them away.

" Nobody has been this nice to me-e, they never wanted to do Anything or even let me over their house. I'm just so e-excited and happy that I don't have to be alone no m-more," He blubbered as the tears fell and he rubbed them away harder. " Thank you."

For once in my life, this new life, I let a smile form on my lips. Maybe this new life would be worth something, maybe this is the life I was meant to live. I can restart a new, a new life that is going to be surrounded by friends, family and love ones. No quirk pridjuice, no fighting against villains or dealing with my ex-husbands. Everything was good now in my life. Now, I've made a new friend.

" Sasuke? Why are you glaring so hard at the Ikioi?"
" Nothing Older Brother. It's nothing at all."
" If you say."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65K 3.1K 39
"He's not that boy anymore; now he's a bloodthirsty monster. And you're not his friend either; you're his main target." An uncovered secret. A myster...
84K 3.6K 31
(I DO NOT OWN THE COVER PICTURE, Credit to Raven-by-the-sea on DeviantArt) The world is unfair. It's always been unfair and adding Quirks into the mi...
71.1K 1.8K 28
What if after the fight with Kageyama Hinata left Karasuno and joined nekoma what will happen?? Photos in this don't belong to me unless I say so! Al...
68.6K 1.4K 23
Kamina Akiruta, a girl who suddenly appeared in the Leaf Village. No one knew anything about her nor did they know anything about her powers. She was...