Drunk In Love (Glee & Mike Ch...

Autorstwa ryderlynnfever

Ever believe that you can fall in love with a guy when you get drunk? No. I never believe that. I even never... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Jake Puckerman is HERE!!!
Tribute to Mark Salling
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Finn Hudson's Fanfiction
New Sam Evans Fanfiction
New Finn Hudson Fanfiction
Sebastian Stan x Lily Collins
Santana Lopez Fanfiction
Mike Chang! Finally!
Straight Blaine Anderson

Chapter 63

945 11 1
Autorstwa ryderlynnfever

I'm walking down on the street while pushing Logan's stroller. Mike told me to meet him at the coffeehouse. I keep walking and turn our way to the coffeehouse and walk in.

"Hey, daddy.." I chuckle and smile at him. "I can't believe I said that." I laugh.

"Well, we have so much things to do today." Mike says to me.

"Where are all the customers and employees?" I raise my eyebrows as the coffee house is empty.

"Well this place isn't 100% done. It was under construction but now it's done and we have to decorate it. I already bought some stuff from IKEA and the rest are sent from the former place in Ohio and knowing how good you are in decorating so I called you here besides this is yours so Paris, be responsible." Mike grins at me.

"I hate you." I shake my head.

Mike chuckles. "Come on. We have a lot of work to do."

I walk to the stuffed boxes and take some pictures then hanging them on the wall. Mike just arrange some seats. This place is nice. And I can use the income from this coffee shop for Logan's stuff like his college someday.

I know it's crazy for me to think about it. But I'm willing to learn. At least this is a good thing that I can do.

~~

"All done!" Mike jumps from the bench and look around.

I look around and turn on the lights. We've been working for like eight hours to decorate this place by ourselves and now it's all perfect. I hope that Val will like it.

"And we were working from noon until night." I giggle.

"But this place looks really nice. I love it." Mike smiles at me.

"I just hope that Sam won't burn this place." I chuckle.

"Sam?" Mike raises his eyebrows.

"Well I hire him as our first barista here. I can teach him how to use coffee machine. And he is good looking, he can bring some girls customers in. That's business." I grin at Mike.

"Either a business or you were trying to reduce outcome." Mike laughs and shakes his head.

"I think it's both. Well I always got A+ for economy class so..." I chuckle.

I smile and look around this place. It's simple not really big but actually nice. I smile and looking at the ceiling. I can feel Val is here. I hope she really likes it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm standing behind the bar of the coffee shop and arrange some sugar into the sugar box while holding Logan with baby carrier. Sam is busy with trying and actually playing with the coffee machine.

"Look, if you can't stop making coffee with the same taste that you think that it could be better than before, I will cut off your salary." I said to him.

"Well I like the smell from this coffee." Sam says to me.

Suddenly the door is opening as the little bell from the door is ringing. I get up from my seat and turn my face to the door and Alex is walking in and smiling at us.

"We got one customer, finally!" I smile at him.

"Now I ask you, if he doesn't pay, is it okay?" Sam asks me.

"We got one customer, Stripper. Serve him." I roll my eyes.

"Okay one more question, do you mind if I stripping here?" Sam asks me.

"I can't believe that I ever had crush on you during sophomore year." I shake my head and turn my face at Alex. "Do you want to drink something?"

"Yeah a cappuccino and that slice rainbow cake looks so delicious." Alex smiles at me.

"One cappuccino and one slice of rainbow cake, Stripper." I yell at Sam.

"I will go to New York and live with Blaine." Sam simply said and start making the cappuccino.

"Say that again and I'm gonna slut shaming you." I simply said and give the slice of rainbow cake to Alex as he is sitting down on the counter.

"Here one cappuccino." Sam gives Alex a cup of cappuccino. "You had crush on me during sophomore year?" Sam asks me.

"Yeah but then you decided to sing that Bieber song and formed the band so I changed my mind." I said to him.

"And you made out with Mike in Rachel's party and dated him ever since." Sam simply said.

"Can I borrow you for a while?" Alex asks me.

"What's up?" I walk out from the bar.

"I guess he wants to feel the couch in back office." Sam takes Logan from the carrier and bring him to the back office.

"What is it?" I smile at Alex and sit down next to him.

Alex takes my hand and holds it. "UCL wants me back to London." Alex says to me.

"But your admission in UCLA isn't done yet." I said to him.

"I know. But I have to go back." Alex half smiled.

"So we will have long distance relationship?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"I know you don't believe in long distance relationship. So I guess, I'm setting you free. Instead of us end up our relationship with cheating. Besides, I know you only love Mike. You look at him with eyes full of love and it will never change. Even his ex girlfriend wanted you two to be together. Being with you right now is like being in the middle of your family with him. I can't do that. Especially now that little boy is also your responsibility so.." Alex rubs my hand.

I half smiled at him and interlock our fingers. "I'm so sorry, Alex."

"You don't have to. Being with you was my dream and I can made that dream come true. It means a lot to me." Alex smiles at me.

"I'm glad that I could ever be a part of your life." I smile back at him.

"So no hard feeling?" Alex asks me.

"Nope." I shake my head.

"Good because I don't want to feel bad or anything and I want us to be friends like before." Alex smiles at me. "By the way, this cake taste delicious."

"Oh yeah that's from Mrs. Chang's bakery store. Mike handle all of these stuff at this place and all I did was only teaching that stripper how to use coffee machine." I giggle.

"I heard you!" Sam shouts.

"Alright, I need to pack my stuff. How much for coffee and the cake?" Alex asks me.

I get up and walk behind the cashier table. "One cappuccino and one slice cake of rainbow cake, well $3.50 and $5 will be $8.50." I said to him.

"Okay here. $10, keep the change for the good luck tips. Nice place." Alex smiles at me.

"Thank you, Alex." I smile back at him.

Alex smiles and waves me a goodbye then walk out from the coffee shop. I put the money into the cashier machine and then sits down on a chair.

"Are you two breaking up?" Sam walks out from back office.

"You bet we did." I nod.

"Are you okay?" Sam asks me.

"Yeah." I smile at him.

Suddenly the door is opening again. I turn my face and a guy and a girl walk in. I take my apron and put in on then standing behind the cashier table.

"Hi, welcome. Would you like to drink something?" I smile at them.

"Yeah one espresso and decaf coffee." The girl smiles at us.

"One espresso and decaf coffee. It's $6.20." I said to her.

She give me some cash and I give the change back to her include the bill paper then she pick up the coffee from the counter. This is really a good start. They both sits down and start talking to each other.

"Where is Logan?" I ask Sam.

"Fell asleep in his crib." Sam says to me.

I continue dividing the sugar into some categories. "Hey, I brought some customers." I turn my face and Mike is here bring some of his friends.

"Okay you can write down all their order here." Sam says to Mike and give him the order taker paper. I roll my eyes and flick his earlobe. "Ouch!"

"Sam?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"He also own this place. You want me to take order from him too?" Sam asks me.

"I can do that by myself." Mike chuckles and walks behind the bar and take the apron.

"No, I'll do it. You better stay here with her because she is single, get her back before I did." Sam says to Mike and walks to all Mike's friends to take orders.

"You were right, I shouldn't hire him." I shake my head.

"But he is good looking." Mike chuckles. "Where is our little boy?"

"He is sleeping in back office on his crib. He got so much heavier. I can't carry him everywhere for so long again." I chuckle.

"Three cappuccino, one espresso, and two scone bread." Sam says to us and walks to behind the bar. He give me the cash to pay the coffee.

I put the items into the cashier machine and print out the bill paper and give the change. Mike and Sam are making the order and I arrange the cups on the tray then put the paper bill into bill cover include the change. After that Sam brings the tray back to those guys.

"So officially single now?" Mike grins at me and sip a cup of coffee.

"Sam made that coffee. I don't even want to drink it." I chuckle.

"Taste good actually." Mike smiles at me. "You didn't answer my question."

"What are you gonna do when I'm single?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"This." Mike pulls his face closer to me and kisses me. I cup his cheek and kiss him back.

"Stop making out we got more customers." Sam interrupt us.

"I will cover his face with pillow tonight." I roll my eyes.

"Calm down." Mike chuckles and rubs my hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Mike's POV*

"You want some coffee?" I ask Mercedes.

"Nah thanks. I'm avoiding caffeine." Mercedes shakes her head.

"With milk?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Sure." Mercedes nods.

I chuckle and pour the coffee into her cup. I turn my body to the stove and turn off the stove and put my omelette on my plate.

Suddenly there is knock on the door. Who is coming in the morning like this? I walk to the door and open the door and see Alex is standing there bring some suitcases.

"Oh hey." I smile at him. "Come on in. We're just having breakfast."

"Oh I'm looking for you guys to say goodbye." He smiles at us.

"Well, have a safe flight, man." I smile at him.

"Wait, where are you going to?" Mercedes frowns at him.

"Back to London. My admission in UCLA is already done. Where are the others?" He asks us.

"Sam and Paris are sleepyhead. They both won't wake up until their alarm rings for more than ten times or this apartment get burned." I said to him.

"They always sleep with earplug so no matter how hard you try to wake them up, you can't. Unless you have a gong." Mercedes chuckles.

"Want some coffee?" I ask him.

"No, I'm here just passing by to say goodbye. And since Paris and Sam hasn't wake up yet and I have to go before I lose my plane. So goodbye you guys." He smiles at us.

"Have a safe flight." Mercedes smiles back at him and walk him to the door.

"Good morning!" Sam yawns and walks to the kitchen.

"Coffee, dude?" I ask him.

"No. I'm having coffee overdose." Sam shakes his head. "Who was that?"

"Oh Alex. He came by to say goodbye to Paris." Mercedes says and sits down on the counter.

"Have you talk to her?" Sam asks me.

"About what?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"About you and her? Look she is single and you two raise a child together and did some stuff together so what are you waiting for? I can carry you to buy a ring." Sam says to me.

"Man, we're so far from getting married. I mean we both aren't ready for that." I chuckle.

"You know what? I actually felt guilty during senior year. Because I dated her, our friendship kinda drifted apart. And you know that you're my close friend beside Puck." Sam half smiled.

"You kissed almost all the girls in New Directions and you just feel guilty now?" Mercedes asks him.

"Things needs to take slow, Mercedes." Sam rolls his eyes.

I chuckle and shake my head then sit down on the counter and eat my omelette. I turn my face to the rooms and see Paris walks out from her room and rubs her eyes.

"Good morning." Paris rubs her eyes and takes a box of juice from the fridge.

"I think I didn't kiss all the girls in New Direction." Sam frowns.

"You did. Shall I slut shaming you?" Paris simply said and pour the juice to the glass.

"Okay when?" Sam frowns.

"Sophomore year, you kissed Quinn, Santana and Brittany. Junior year you kissed Mercedes. Senior year you kissed me and during the lock in you kissed Tina. You ruined our senior lock in by kissing her." Paris says to me.

"You only didn't kiss Berry." Mercedes chuckles.

"Rachel is pretty but she wasn't my type." Sam shrugs.

"What about Tina?" Paris asks him.

"Well, it was senior fling. I found her not attractive anymore. and the one who ruined our senior lock in was Becky with her twister." Sam says to Paris.

"Do you guys heard that Blaine and Kurt called off their wedding?" Mercedes asks us.

"Yeah. It's sad actually. Blaine said that they were too young to get married." Paris nods.

"And I have album promotion in New York so I'm gonna stay there. I don't know for how long." Mercedes says to us.

"So I have to stay with two lazy boys." Paris simply said.

"Who are you calling lazy?" I turn my face at her.

"Sam obviously." Paris rolls her eyes.

"Alright, I'm gonna go to the studio." Mercedes says to us and gets up.

I'm still sitting down on my seat and eat my breakfast until Paris grab another spoon and standing next to me and eating my breakfast on my plate.

I turn my face at her and look at her without she is knowing. "Ask her out or I will." Sam mumbles and walks away.

"What?" Paris turns her face at me.

"Nothing." I shake my head.

"I can't take Logan with me today. I have an exam." Paris says to me.

"That's okay, I will come to the coffee shop." I smile at her.

"Good." She put her arm around my shoulder and cup my cheeks then pecks on my lips then walks away.

I smile and turn my face to my breakfast. I don't need to tell her that I love her. She already know that. She is always been mine. It will never change.

~~

*Paris's POV*

I walk enter the coffee house and smile as I see there are some customers inside. I know we didn't move fast but since we open this place, there must be customers around.

"Thank you." The woman smiles at Mike and walks out from the coffee house.

"And you know what? That's killing me. I'm a 19 year old boy who have needs. It's not like I don't love her. I do love her but I can't wait until I'm thirty." Sam says to Mike.

"What's going on?" I walk to behind the bar and take my apron.

"Sam is having a girl problem." Mike says to me.

"So Mercedes confessed that she loves me. And I told her I love her back." Sam says to me.

"That's good then. So what else?" I raise my eyebrows.

"She said she is not ready for it." Sam sighs.

"I thought you already did it." I frown at him.

"Never. We only made out and mostly everytime we made out we rolled around the bed and we fell. That's those bang sounds come out." Sam says to us.

"Thank God." I chuckle.

"She said that she wants to do it until she gets marry or until she is sure that I'm the one." Sam says.

"Look, for girls sex is a big thing. Mercedes is just protecting herself. Losing the V-card is a sacred thing. Prove her that you love her not by just words but action. And if you do really love her, you have to understand about her choice. Relationship is not about having sex all the time. Do you think that couple who are 70 still having sex each other? No. But they are all happy because of what? They have love. And there are thousands ways of showing your love besides having sex. And if at the end she said she is ready, you are can make the most romantic night ever and unforgettable." I smile at Sam.

"How was your first time?" Sam grins at me.

"It was beautiful. Because I love him and I know he loves me and I don't regret it." I said to Sam and smile at Mike.

"What about you, dude?" Sam asks Mike.

"She already answer that." Mike chuckles.

"Oh.. you two.. oh I got it." Sam nods and walks to the back office.

I chuckle and shake my head then turn my face at Logan who is sitting down on the high chair. "Hi, handsome." I smile at Logan as he looks back at me and giggles. "I brought you food." I said to him and take the food from the diaper bag.

"You brought him food?" Mike asks me.

"Yeah. I went home first after class to cook him food." I nod and heat the food into the microwave.

"Hi. I would like to have one ice chocolate and one ice latte." A girl standing in front of the counter. Mike walks over and put the items into the cashier machine. "Aren't you a guy from UCLA School of Medicine?"

"Yeah." Mike nods and start making her orders.

I take the food from the microwave and put the apron around Logan's chest and feed him a bit. Mike finishes making order for her and put two coffee cups on the counter.

"It all $8.70." Mike says to her.

"This place is yours?" She asks Mike while give him some cash. "We should go out sometimes. Everyone knows that you are the cutie one." She winks at Mike.

"Well, actually this place is mine and my girlfriend's." Mike giggles and give her the change. "Thank you."

"Yeah whatever." She simply said and walks away.

"Really? Such a gold digger." I shake my head.

"I'm sensing some jealousy problem here." Mike chuckles.

"Am I? Am I?" I raise my eyebrows. "You can go out with whatever you want. Any kind of species." I simply said.

"You always become mean when you are jealous." Mike chuckles and cups my cheeks.

"Ugh!" I frown at him and push his hands away.

"Don't you hear that I said this place is mine and my girlfriend's?" Mike says to me.

"Which one is your girlfriend?" I turn my face at him.

"The one who's feeding my baby." Mike smiles at me.

"Since when?" I chuckle.

"You kissed me this morning." Mike chuckles.

"I love you." I smile at him.

"I love you too." Mike smiles back at me.

"Alright, you take a break. I'm gonna handle the customers." I said to Mike.

"Okay I'm gonna feed him in the back office." Mike nods and pick Logan up.

I smile and walk out from the bar and clean up a table and pick up some dirty cups. I know this is first time I'm working here but it's actually good because I learned a lot these days.

"Hey, can I get ice chocolate with extra whipped cream on it?" Mercedes sits down on the counter.

"Sam!" I shout and chuckle then bring the dirty cups to the sink.

"I just have a break.. oh you came." Sam smiles at Mercedes.

"I want ice chocolate with extra whipped cream." Mercedes says to Sam. "Oh are those cake from Mike's mom store?"

"Yep." I nod and while washing the dishes.

"I want one too." Mercedes says.

"Which one? We have opera, rainbow, black forest, scone, cupcake, or lemon cheesecake." I said to her.

"Lemon cheesecake looks so delicious." Mercedes says to me.

"You are so right." I giggle and give her a slice of cheesecake.

"One ice chocolate with extra whipped cream." Sam gives her the ice chocolate cup.

I smile and wipe my hands. I walk to the back office and see Mike is still feeding Logan as he is laying down on his bouncer.

"You didn't go to the restaurant?" I ask Mike and sits down next to him.

"My dad fired me." Mike chuckles.

"Why is that?" I frown at him.

"Because my Wagong, I mean my grandpa told him that I did nothing except eating La Mian Chicken all day so.." Mike chuckles.

"No wonder you are here like all the time." I said to him.

"Besides this is ours. I want to prove my dad that I can handle this by my own hands. We can save the income from this place for Logan's college someday right?" Mike smiles at me.

"I know you know what the things you should do." I smile back at him.

"Okay, I know I don't want to interrupt but we got a lot of customers here and I need help." Sam opens the door and closes his eyes.

"We did nothing." I chuckle and get up. Mike put Logan on his crib and walk out from the back office. I walk out and smile happily as I see Kurt, Rachel, and Finn are here. "Can I have your order?" I smile at them.

"This is such a nice comfy place to hangout. Why don't you two have one of these in Lima back then?" Kurt asks us while look around.

"We just starting our future here." I smile at him. "Can I get you guys coffee?" I ask them.

"Yeah sure." Finn nods.

"Me decaf." Kurt raises his hand.

"Can I get hot water with lemon and honey in it?" Rachel asks.

"Sure." I nod and make their order. Suddenly I heard Logan is crying. "Mike." I nodge at Mike and he runs to the back office. I put the coffee cup on the counter for them.

Mike walks back to the behind the bar and hold Logan with baby carrier. "Aww he looks just like you, Mike." Rachel smiles at Mike.

"We heard about your ex girlfriend. We are so sorry." Finn half smiled at us.

"Well, now we have a responsibility." I giggle.

"You're working here too, Sam?" Finn asks Sam.

"Yeah. I'm babysitting their son, being a bartender, cleaning the apartment, and all." Sam simply nods.

"I put him here because he is good looking so maybe he could drag some chicks in." I chuckle.

"Well, the fact that three girls came and they asked Mike out instead of me." Sam simply said.

"I'm a hot daddy, dude." Mike chuckles.

"We actually came here because we want to give this to you guys." Rachel smiles at us and gives us wedding invitation.

"Omg are you two getting married?" I smile at them. "Congratulations!"

"Thank you." Rachel smiles at us.

"We want our bridesmaids and our best men to come on our happy day." Finn smiles at us.

"We will come." I smile at them.

"The iPod is not working." Mike says to me and open the cabinet under cashier table.

"Change with mine." Sam walks to Mike and connect it to the speaker.

Sam:
Hey, hey, hey ,hey
Ohhh...

Won't you come see about me?
I'll be alone, dancing you know it baby

I turn my face and see Blaine walks in and take off his bag and put it on the counter and smiles at us.

Blaine:
Tell me your troubles and doubts
Giving me everything inside and out and
Love's strange so real in the dark
Think of the tender things that we were working on

Paris:
Slow change may pull us apart
When the light gets into your heart, baby

Blaine, Paris, and Sam:
Don't you forget about me
Don't, don't, don't, don't
Don't you forget about me

Paris:
Will you stand above me?

Paris with Blaine:
Look my way, never love me
Rain keeps falling, rain keeps falling
Down, down, down

Paris and Sam:
Will you recognize me?
Call my name or walk on by

Sam with Blaine and Paris:
Rain keeps falling, rain keeps falling
Down, down, down, down
Hey, hey, hey, hey

Sam:
Oooh woah!

Blaine, Paris, and Sam:
Oh woah!-woah!

Blaine:
Don't you try and pretend
It's my feeling we'll win in the end
I won't 

Sam (with Paris):
Harm you or touch your defenses
(Vanity and security, no)

Paris:
Don't you forget about me
I'll be alone, dancing you know it baby
Going to take you apart
I'll put us back together at heart, baby

Blaine, Paris, and Sam:
Don't you forget about me
Don't, don't, don't, don't
Don't you forget about me

As you walk on by
Will you call my name?
As you walk on by
Will you call my name?
When you walk away

Sam (Blaine and Paris):
(La la la la, la la la la) Or will you walk away?
(La la la la, la la la la) Will you walk on by?
(La la la la, la la la la) Come on - call my name
Will you call my name? (La la la la, la la la la)

Blaine:
Come on, come on
Call my name!

Paris and Sam (Blaine):
La la la la la,
La la la la, (Call my name, yeah!)
La la la la la, la la la la, (You can call my name!)
La la la la la, (Yeah!)
La la la la, (You can call my name!)
La la la la la, la la la la, (Ooh, yeah!)
La la la la la, (Oh)
La la la la, (You can call me)
La la la la la, la la la la, (Call me, call my name!)
La la la la la, (Yeah!)
La la la la, (Oh!)
You can call my name! (You can call my name!)

We ended up the song with full of applauding from the customers here. I turn my face at Blaine and hug him really tight.

"What are you doing here?" I ask Blaine.

"Well, as you know that I dropped out from NYADA and applying for UCLA School of Medicine. Mercedes said that she will stay in New York until she doesn't know and you guys need to pay rent for the apartment and since it's so high so I'm filling up an application to move in with you. And I'm here to have interview to be one of the barista. You two cant handle the coffee shop and baby at the same time. We can exchange shift." Blaine grins at us.

"Well, you're starting working from today." I throw the apron to Blaine.

"Be careful, she is a dangerous boss. She flicked my earlobe many times." Sam whisper at Blaine.

"I heard you, Stripper." I roll my eyes.

"Please take me to New York with you. I need to live with a normal person at least." Mike says to Mercedes.

"Mike..." I pout at him.

Mike chuckles and pulls me closer to him and kisses my head. I smile and hug him then look at Logan. My little family.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

31.4K 558 44
"I like you." Finn smiles at me. "As in friend?" I replied. "No, more than that." He shook his head. "As in a guy who fall in love with a girl." Finn...
91 7 1
"She had really done it. She had slapped the green giant Finn Hudson." "This was it. This was the moment that could determine the rest of her life." ...
2K 66 6
What happens when a new, blonde, amazing singer joins McKinley High? What happens when Santana meets her and realizes that it was her very first crus...
13.3K 151 35
Do you remember the time when Mike's father had told Mike he can apply to a dance school? The best dance school? Well, that meant Tina had sent Mike'...