Captive

Od whatlifetho-_-

{This book is old and off the rails entirely im sorry} Pidge is held captive on a Galra ship and Voltron is u... Viac

chapter 1
Captive II
Captive III
Captive IV
Captive V
Baby
I couldn't
Warning Signs
Incoming
Galra
Galra Part 2
Marriage
Questions
Nursery
Trip
Under
I thought you'd be happy
Stress
Birth
Lily
Momma
Grandpa
Return
They go quiet
Half-Bloods
Catch and Release
Prisoner
Recovery
Departure
I'm Sorry
We All Grow, We All Change..Together

Home

891 22 8
Od whatlifetho-_-

2 days later*

"We're about to make a jump. Does everyone have their things?" said Allura over the castle com.

Everyone replied 'yes' over their helmet com.

"3,2,1" 

The ship made it's way into the wormhole. Less than a minute later, we went from several hundred galaxies away, to sitting right in front of Earth.

"Wow!"

"We're home!"

--------------------------------

We left in our lions and landed next to the Garrison.

Many people came flooding out at the strange scene.

I saw a commander shouting orders I could not hear to armed men. They saluted and took their positions. All guns aimed at the lion's entrances.

"Exit slowly." said Shiro.

The castle hovered above us.

"Good luck." encouraged Allura, excitement in her voice. "Enjoy your home."

Everyone walked slowly out of their lions with hands raised.

"We aren't a threat! Please, there is no need for this." yelled Shiro.

"Sh-shiro?" said a light brown skinned man with brown eyes. I remember him. Our instructor..Adam W.

"Adam?" whispered Shiro. I wouldn't have been able to hear him if it weren't for the com but even so, his voice sounded so light and tender in that moment.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

6.5K 523 37
The first thing Pidge remembered was the ringing in her ears. But slowly with effort, she was able to make out voices. She didn't dare open her eyes...
109K 2.8K 15
Keith is hurt on a mission and only pidge knows. The team expect him to be on the top of the game and he struggles to make it up to their expectation...
72.3K 1.8K 23
It's been months since The Paladins found the Blue Lion and flew off into space. It's been months since they started fighting against Zarkon and The...
50.4K 1.3K 28
It always haunted her, the events that lead her to be alone. In her heart was a wound, to big to heal, left by them, and in her soul was a void, dark...