The Tale Of Two Starks

By KenzieKate_Books

Amelia Marie Stark, Tony Stark's sister. She's not the tech genius her brother is no in fact she has powers... More

-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
-Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
-Chapter 7-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 11-
-Chapter 12-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
-Chapter 16-
-Chapter 17-
-Chapter 18-
-Chapter 19-
-Chapter 20-
-Chapter 21-
-Chapter 22-
-Chapter 23-
-Chapter 24-
-Chapter 25-
-Chapter 26-
-Chapter 27-
-Chapter 28-
-Chapter 29-
-Chapter 30-
-Chapter 31-
-Chapter 32-
-Chapter 33-
-Chapter 34-
-Chapter 35-
-Chapter 36
-Chapter 37-
-Chapter 38-
-Chapter 39-
-Chapter 40-
-Chapter 41-
-Chapter 42-
-Chapter 43-
-Chapter 44-
-Chapter 45-
-Chapter 46-
-Chapter 47-
-Chapter 48-
-Chapter 49-
-Chapter 50-
-Chapter 51-
-Chapter 52-
-Chapter 53-
-Chapter 54-
-Chapter 55-
-Chapter 56-
-Chapter 57-
-Chapter 59-
-Chapter 60-
-Chapter 61-
-Chapter 62-
-Chapter 63-
-Chapter 64-
-Chapter 65-
-Chapter 66-
-Chapter 67-
-Chapter 68-
-Chapter 69-
-Chapter 70-
Note

-Chapter 58-

3.3K 90 13
By KenzieKate_Books

Bucky point of view

When I get to the medical floor I can see why Steve wanted me down here, Clint is pacing like a wild animal and Wanda is sitting on one of the bed crying, then Thor is unconscious on another bed.

"Buck" Steve sighs heavily.

"Where do you want me"? I ask him.

"I've got Barton you go talk to Wanda" Steve says.

I nod and walk around to her bedside even though I just want to go ask how Mia is doing being the only other one unconscious but Bruce, Tony and Vision are with her.

"Wanda? It's Bucky" I say lightly touching her shoulder to let her know I'm close to her.

"I did that to her" She whispers through her tears.

I look over my shoulder at Mia still out cold.

"Not your fault" Comes Natasha's shaky voice.

"I shot at her Steve"! Clint explodes storming out of the room.

"Let him go Steve, mind control doesn't bring back good memories" Tony says plainly without looking up from his task.

"Does anyone remember how Mia counteracted Wanda's magic the first time"? Bruce asks while carefully sticking a bandage to Mia's head.

"Clint told me she did it herself like what she does for nightmares" Tasha says wrapping her arms around her torso.

"She's stuck" Comes Wanda's broken whisper.

"What"? Tony and Bruce ask at the same time.

"In her head she's stuck- she can't get out" Wanda cries putting her hands over her face.

"You trapped her in there? What is she seeing"? Tony snaps angrily.

"Her worst fears"

Then Tony is coming right at Wanda I hold him back.

"Walk it off" I bark pushing him back with just enough strength as to not knock him over.

"It is not your fault Miss Maximoff" Vision says walking over to us.

"Thank you Vis" She sniffles.

Mia point of view (in her head)

I hear someone calling my name I blink my eyes, it's Tony.

"Why are you shouting"? I ask sitting up.

"Because you're a heavy sleeper. We have to go Rhody is already in the car" He says putting his sunglasses on.

"Uh ok" I say confused since it was the middle of the night but I could have been really hit by Wanda's magic.

I get in the back seat of Nat's sports car.

"Damn, Ross is going to be all over this" Tony mutters.

"Then we'd better get there first" Rhodes says pressing the accelerator to the floor.

We end up in some fancy looking government building I trail behind them still unsure of why we're here.

"Mr Stark, colonel Rhodes the other Stark" A man sneers.

I don't like his tone, or the way he's glaring at me.

"The Stark relief foundation is already on the ground in Lagos so don't worry about that" Tony says plainly gesturing to his phone.

"You think it will be that easy? This will just go away if you throw your name around" The man asks.

"Just lay off Ross, we will be in touch" Rhodes nods.

And just like that we are driving back to the compound.

"What was that about"? I ask leaning in between the two front seats.

"There was an incident with Cap, Wanda, Nat and Wilson. Ross is pretty pissed about it" Tony says plainly.

"What happened"? I ask concerned now.

"Crossbones aka Rumlow decided that a bomb was a good fashion choice. Wanda tried to handle it but ended up blowing up half of an apartment building" Rhodes explains gravely.

Oh my God that's bad.

"Are they back yet"? I ask.

"Yes they should be back at the compound by now" Tony replies.

We park in the compound garage and rush inside well I do Tony and Rhodes are less enthusiastic.

"Steve"? I ask, he has his back to me leaning on the island.

"Steve"? I ask again lightly touching his shoulder.

He spins around quickly without any words he wraps his arms around me.

"Hey it's ok, we'll figure this out" I say holding my bestfriend close.

"Yeah I know. I needed that thank you" He nods stepping back from the hug.

"That's what bestfriends are for" I say looking around the room for Wanda and Sam.

"They're getting changed" Steve says sitting heavily on the couch.

I nod joining him on the couch, I can feel the emotion rolling off of him in waves.

"Where's Bucky I thought he'd be the first one to meet you guys at the door when you got back"? I ask again searching the room for my other bestfriend.

"What"? He demands sharply jumping up off the couch as if he was electrocuted.

I'm startled by his reaction I recoil from the volume of his voice and instantly feel panicked did something happen to Bucky? Please no.

"How do you know about him"? Steve questions crossing his arms.

"He lives here with us. Tony got him released from the government almost a year ago" I say holding my hands out in I mean you no harm pose.

"Did you get a concussion on your last mission"? He asks seriously.

"Uh no I don't think so" I shake my head wondering when my last big mission was.

"Mia, how do you know about Bucky"? Steve asks.

"What do you mean? He's my friend" I say also standing up.

He gives me a weird look then walks off, soon the others filter in. Though I find the lack of Thor and Bruce disturbing.

Clint point of view (real world)

"It wasn't your fault Barton, ok. You were being slime mind controlled no one could have foreseen it" Thor says putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I shot at her Thor, if she didn't have her powers. She'd be dead" I sigh heavily too drained to be angry right now.

"What you and she have is unbreakable. Don't give up so easily" He says softly with an insight only a centuries old demigod could have.

I chuckle without humor of course he would be the one to help me see reason, Asgardians are funny like that.

"How are you? Cap told me that Mia put a whammy on you" I ask looking at him and the uncertainty in his face.

"I am fine, our powers collided and with these things an amount of feedback is created" He explains rubbing the back of his head.

I nod thoughtfully that explains why they work well together in the field and how they wouldn't mix if pitted against each other.

"What am I going to tell Ash"? I groan dropping my head into my hands.

"That everything will be fine, that Bruce and Tony are working on it. They shall have it solved in no time" He offers.

"Man when did you become the wealth of advice around here"? I ask shaking my head at him.

"I may talk a lot but I also listen" He says clapping me on the back before pushing to his feet.

"Well said big guy" I nod.

"Thank you"

I glance at the clock it's four thirty in the morning Ash should sleep for another 3 hours which will give me some time to think about what I am going to say to her.

Mia point of view (in her head)

Soon Wanda, Sam, Nat and Steve are sitting around the dining room table somber.

Then Tony walks in with that same grumpy guy from before.

"We are extremely thankful for all the work that the Avengers have done for the world, but in light of recent events we think some boundaries would be good" He states.

"Boundaries"? Steve questions.

This doesn't sound good...

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 3.2K 53
Kathleen Stark sister of Tony Stark is a shield agent, Avenger , Fire created, object manipulator. Kathleen fights beside her team mates through thi...
10.2K 181 26
"You don't even know where her true power starts." Estrid Thordotter, Goddess of Wind, Princess of Asgard, and Guardian of the Matter Stone. Thor ~ I...
6.7K 225 9
Reader incorporated in The Avengers movie plotline as Clint's sister. Enjoy :)
2.1K 104 22
You are Tony Starks Niece. Growing up having a superhero uncle, made superheros totally not interesting. You are the newest Avenger, but Uncle Tony d...