Truth or Dare [COMPLETED]

By RadicalBadical

I'm the middle child, the spawn of Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas, Kylie Devonne Jonas Lovato. I have an amazing... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
13
14
15
16
17

12

536 13 2
By RadicalBadical

Kylie

"Kylie! Come downstairs please!" Kevin Senior called out. I sighed and went downstairs where they were sitting at the dinner table with paper in front of them.

"Well living in this house, we have rules." Denise started off, "Yeah I noticed." I scoffed.

She handed me the paper "take a second and read through them please." Kevin senior pointed towards the paper.

Rules for living in the Jonas house hold

• No Attitude
• No disrespectful behavior
• Drugs and Alcohol will NOT be tolerated
• Do as you're told
• You will attend church
• You will go to therapy and doctors app.
• No cursing
• Do not say the Lords name in vain
• You will do your schooling and not complain
• You will wake up everyday by 9:30am
• You are expected to get a job
• DRUG TESTS

"what the fuck? These are some bullshit rules! This isn't prison!" I yelled chucking the paper at them. "Wow, 15 minutes in and already breaking the rules, I will give you a pass on that." Kevin smirked

"BITE ME!"

"How the fuck can I get a job? I'm not old enough. Plus I can't get a job right now because it's WAY to much stress on me."

Kevin rubbed his chin, "fine that one we can cross off."

I rolled my eyes, "It's either here or rehab." Denise said, "you know we live on 10 acres right?" Kevin said. "Yes I'm well aware."

"We have farm animals that need to be fed everyday twice a day. Barn pens need to be shoveled, cleaned, and troffs need to be cleaned and washed. Those are your chores, I will show you how to do them. Those are your chores unless we give you other stuff to do. You will be expected to do all them." Kevin Senior announces.

"How do I get my door back?"

"Privacy is a privilege. Trust is earned, you don't automatically have trust. You get it back when we feel you've earned it. Which means following our rules." Denise explained, I sighed loudly.

"Well come on, animals need to be fed." Kevin got up from his chair, "what? I can't do anything do you not see my face? My legs? I have stitches which means I can't lift anything heavy. I was just in a car accident like 10 hours ago?" Are the fucking dumb?

"Oh I know, we're teaching you how to do them so in 2 weeks you'll know what to do. Everyday you will get up with me and every time I do any chores you will be there."

I sighed "it's like 100 degrees outside!"

"Then go change. You have 5 minutes."

I rolled my eyes and stomped upstairs and changed into a short sleeved shirt and some Nike shorts. They won't question the bandaids on my arms because you know I was in a car crash.

I went down stairs to join Kevin and followed him outside, I threw my hair up into a pony tail and we walked a little bit of a distance to the barn. There were cows, horses, goats, chickens which was pretty cool, "are those horses rideable?"

"Well they are mustangs not really rideable, but if you want a horse we can go look at some and maybe get you one for you to watch and take care of." Kevin offered, "Yeah that sounds good." I smiled.

Kevin showed me how to clean the barns, which meant I pick up shit, if they hay needs changing I change it, I change food, clean the troffs normal stuff for a barn.

/\

Demi

"Why they fuck would you do that!?" I yelled at Nick, "do what? Send her to live with her grandparents?" He yelled back.

"you didn't exactly stop me!"

I sighed, "I know but I don't want her to feel like we gave up on her! Less then 15 hours ago she was - was - raped and in a car crash." I cried. "Demi I get that. We will be there for doctors appointments, if she needs up, she just can't live in this house until she stops doing drugs."

He took a step towards me "I married you, because I love you. I made a promise to protect you and if that means protecting you from our daughter then I will. You are a recovering / recovered drug addict, I will not let anyone bring drugs and alcohol into this house. She intentionally brought drugs into the house knowing your past. If you see drugs, you won't say no. That's not your fault, it's the drug addict portion of your mind. She will come back when she's ready to change her ways." Nick fought,

I wiped tears from my eyes, "we should of taken her phone. Make her give us the password."I suggested, secretly I wanted to see her.

He nodded "go get Hannah and meet me in the car."

Nick grabbed his car key from the bowl by the front door and I immediately notice Kylie's car key was missing "oh fuck." Nick looked at me, "oh shit her car isn't there."

"She probably Uber'd back here and got it with out us knowing! I didn't get a notification saying that someone left our property!" I complained,

I then looked at my phone

"KYLIE JONAS LOVATO'S RANG ROVER HAS LEFT JONAS-LOVATO PROPERTY AT APPROXIMATELY 7:34 PM."

"Oh fuck."

"HANNAH!" I yelled, "COMING COMING!" She yelled skipping steps on the stairs 2 at a time. I grabbed her hand and I locked the alarm system and then we left.

/\

Kylie

I drove fast down the highway to the jail where Savy was being held. With my phone in the console it kept going off with Vanessa's contact. I answered and it went through my Bluetooth in my car,

Vanessa: WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?

Kylie: um hi? Yes I'm alive thanks for asking

Vanessa: WHY WERE YOU WITH SAVANNAH?!

Kylie: huh? I was with a girl named Sa- oh, Savy - Savannah - Savy - fuck.

Vanessa: YEAH?! WHY! NOW SHES ARRESTED?!

Kylie: calm down! I didn't know it was her -

Vanessa: BULL SHIT! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! GOD! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT FUCKING TROUBLE! YOU BETTER STAY AWAY FROM HER AND FROM ME AND MY FRIENDS!

Kylie: Vanessa- stop! It's all a mistake - I'm on my way to bail her out right now!

Vanessa: GOOD YOU BETTER FUCK BAIL OUT CAUSE IT'S YOUR FAULT SHE'S EVEN IN THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!"

Then Vanessa angrily hug up the phone with a loud sigh. She can't be mad at me? This isn't my fault. She must be mad In the moment.

About 45 minutes later I arrived at the bail place

I Entered "Savannah Gomez? DUI." I announced to the prison guard behind the glass wall separating us. "Bail set at $1,000" he said, I handed over the envelope with the cash in it. "You can wait in the waiting room while she gets processed and paper work goes through. Here's a packet of everything needed to be done."

I nodded "thanks." I said softly taking the packet from him. Then my phone goes off and it's demi.

"Fuck."

I sit down on the cold metal seats and pick up.

Kylie: Uh hi mom

Demi: where the fuck do you think you are?

Kylie: I think I'm at jail

Demi: WHAT!? Why are you in jail!!

Kylie: well not me! I'm bailing out Savy.

Demi: oh my god, really? I can't believe you. You better get back to your parents house NOW DAMNIT!

Kylie: well I'll get there when I can

Then I abruptly hung up

About an hour later I saw Savy walk out, her hair was extremely dirty, she had large, noticeable bags under her eyes, then about 15 stitches on her cheek. "Oh my god, thank you!" She immediately started crying and wrapped her arms around me. "No problem, um- you better show up to your court dates or I'll have to pay more." I said firmly, "promise!" She held up three fingers as she said that.

"Let's go."

We then headed out to my car "it looks like I'm gonna do 5 months in juvy." She cried, "well atleast it's not years." I shrugged.

"I wish you never made me drive." She sighed as we got in the car. "Me to." After she said that I felt incredibly guilty. "The-the only reason I did was because a guy r-r-raped me. I'm sorry I made you drive." I apologized tears brimming my eyes. "What?! Don't be fucking sorry! I brought you to the party, if anything I should be apologizing to you."

I shook my head "no, I went willingly you didn't force me. But look at these tattoos I got." I chuckled trying to change the subject.

"Oh my god." She laughed

"My grandparents are making me get rid of them, I told them if they want me to remove them they have to pay for it." I laughed,

"Damn I think they're cool!"

"Me to."

But every time I look at them they bring me back to that night.

/\

I dropped Savy at home then I drove back to my grandparents. I pulled out a baggy of cocaine I had and poured some out and made a line and then snorted it with a crisp $10 bill

I wiped my nose and walked inside feeling pumped.

I saw nicks car and I knew, oh great. I opened the door and instantly Demi stood up. "phone. Now!" She yelled.

I rolled my eyes and handed it to her, she then took a good look at my "you're high!" She accused me. "I am not!" I defended myself

"I can see it in your eyes damnit!"

"I was addicted to coke long enough to know when someone's high on it." She spat coldly. "Okay! I get it! I'm a disappointment, disgusting, a loser, fat, ugly, I GET IT!" I yelled back.

"I didn't call you any of those things. How dare you think that I think you're ANY of those!" Demi yelled crossing her arms.

"Okay! Enough!" Eddie stepped in. "You deliberately disobeyed us!"

"God I know! I bailed out Savy!"

Nick scoffed "why! She deserves what she got! She drove drunk! She knew what she consequences were if she did that!"

"BECAUSE ITS MY FAULT! I MADE HER DRIVE ME HOME! I HAD JUST GOTTEN RAPED AND WANTED TO GO HOME! I FORCED HER BEHIND THE WHEEL OF THE CAR AND SHE DIDN'T WANT TO." I yelled with tears pouring down my cheeks.

No one knew what to say, they all just looked at me. I wanted a loud sigh from Demi, "may I please be excused?"

"Whatever go." Nick shooed me away. Demi coughed then laid her hand out, I scoffed and handed her my phone and then went upstairs.

I stayed on the top step listening to their conversation.

"I just don't know where we went wrong." Demi sighed, by the sound of her voice she was extremely upset.

"It's not our fault, we can't blame ourselves for her behavior. She's obviously addicted to drugs, whether it be Xanax or god knows what. It's the drugs speaking." Nick jumped in, and he's right it's not their fault for what I do.

"Yeah dems, She was tested for like 8 drugs and they all came back positive, she's unstable right now. With this new therapist and psychiatrist they'll be able to diagnose her and put her on the right medication." My grandmother spoke up,

"Well what good will the medication do if she still does drugs? They aren't going to work." Demi voiced her concern, "well that's why she's here. Since she's here, she'll be out of the spotlight. People won't know where she is so paparazzi can't find her. She'll have no phone, no car, no way to get drugs or alcohol and hopefully with being here she'll be able to see she doesn't need drugs." Kevin Senior spoke.

So they do think I'm addicted, of course. Ugh I need a cigarette. But I have no way of getting one. "Kylie!"

I turned my head and saw my younger sister. "Oh hi Hannah." I smiled standing up from my sitting position on the steps. "I don't know what you did but mom and dad haven't stopped fighting, and mom keeps crying." She sighed,

I honest to god felt horrible, but this is who I am and they can't change me. "Look follow me."

I grabbed her by the hand and brought her into my room. I sat on the bed next to her, I used my index finger to move a piece of hair behind her ear.

"I know you're only ten, and some things that are going on right now you won't understand. Honestly, I don't want you to know to save your innocence. But me, mom, dad are not on the same page right now. They don't like what I'm doing and they can't deal with all the baggage I have so that's why I'm living here. But I'll be home soon, well hopefully. I'm toxic for mom and it hurts so much to know that, but it's the truth. Dad is doing what he has to do to protect mom, which isn't a bad thing because it shows how much he loves her. So when they argue just know it's because of how much dad loves mom and he's doing what he has to do." I explained to Hannah.

She was crying a lot and I just tried not to, try to be strong for someone. I held her hands and gave her a reassuring smile, "I miss you." She said before giving me a hug and then leaving me. "I miss you too."

I was then left by myself, I just sat there and cried.

                                         /\

Comment and vote ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.9K 33
Demi Lovato's dreams have turned into real life, but is Nick Jonas living his dream? Was he ready for a family at the age of 23? Will his career be o...
3.1K 978 20
Read to find what will happen to Delena Note : THIS BOOK ISN'T A LESBIAN FANFIC ITS ABOUT DEMI AND SELENA AND this story is about how Demi falls...
263K 6.5K 95
Spencer Lowe, just another girl on the streets. Demi Lovato, just another popstar on a stage. Demi has a secret no one but her family and Joe Jonas k...
54.2K 1.6K 44
Sequel to 'It's Only The Beginning' A miracle brought them together but can that miracle keep them together or will they crash down like an Avalanche?