Anything To Make Her SMILE...

By crazymahiz

She is an orphan... He is a rich business tycoon.. She is way too naive and innocent... He is an arrogant, eg... More

Love to bloom soon.... (Prologue & Cast)
1.The new beginning which shows the magic of love...
2. I still remember the first day, I met you...
3. Will everyone accept my love???
4. I'm completely confused and couldn't understand what's going on..
5. Making her to smile...
6. I'm safe in your arms...
7. I'm feeling so blessed....
8. Love is in the air...
9. Bonding together in a beautiful way...
10. Moments with you is a beautiful dream come true...
11. I can't see your sad, crying face..
12. My lovely punishment to my fuggy...
13. Romancing my fuggy secretly ..
Exclusive: Birthday Wishes...
14. Love filled with utmost care....
15. The miracle angel in my dark life...
16. Joining hands with my fuggy....
Dont do that .. please...
17. Dreamy suhagraat or Horrible suhagraat???
18. What's needed in marriage??? ...
19. Kuchi Kuchi Raakama...
20. Humma Humma...
21. The plan behind the sweet punishment...
The true lovers....
22. I'm nothing without you...
23. You are my biggest happiness....
24. Falling in love over and over again...
25. My cute, angry wife...
26. The silly and naughty love birds...
27. Memories made with love....
28. You are my lucky charm...
29. I'm the medicine to his broken soul...
30. Dare to go, without my permission...
31. Two bodies.. One soul... One heart beat....
32. I'm missing you and its killing me...
33. You can't understand the hell, I faced inside me...
34. I'm still wearing the smile, you gave me..
35. You are my biggest strength... Yet, you are my biggest weakness too...
36. Be my wife... All my life...
37. You brought happiness in my life and you only complete me...
38. You are my priceless, invaluable and irreplaceable possession
39. Real man shows his girl, how much she means to him....
40. Don't look at my teary eyes, when you leave me...
41. I will break my own heart, to protect yours....
42. I'm devilishly cute in giving punishment...
43. The dashing and terrific entry of the new CEO...
44. The comeback is stronger and roaring, than the setback...
45. Your smile makes my life, colourful...
46. When you smile, My mind gets intoxicated...
48. Is their Loving bond be misjudged as an extra marital affair???
49. No one can near the Queen, ahead of the King's protection...
50. Stars cannot shine without the darkness...
51. The worthless silly fight, increases the love between us...
52. Triggered the Lioness anger... How will I survive???

47. The CEO's Smart and Intelligent check...

1K 121 94
By crazymahiz

Your Smile is the key that fits the lock of my Heart...

I may not be best enough for you .. But I will try my level best, to love you immensely, till my last breath...

Behind a successful man, there's a woman... But it's indeed true that, behind the success of a married woman, there's a wonderful and supportive husband...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

After having a great time with the family and enjoying the surprise given by Abhi, all moves to their respective bed rooms, as it's getting very late... But Abhi stops Arjun and Purab and gestured them to come to his study room...

Arjun let out a deep sigh and walks on the back of Abhi, while Purab is showing his frustration and irritation and is making all kinds of poses, as if, he is punching, kicking and beating Abhi...

Purab and Arjun are highly irked, as Abhi is not allowing them to go and sleep, at this odd hour of night too... They are hell tired and their whole body is begging to have some rest... But they don't know how to say No to Abhi, who is ordering them like a Boss....

What bothers them more is that they need to wake up quite early and rush to the office, as the duo are responsible and in charge to make the arrangements for the important meeting, which gonna be handled by the New CEO, Madame P...

Purab gulps hard, as Abhi turns suddenly and Purab stands in a crazy and wierd, dancing posture .... Abhi rolls his eyes and gave a murderous glare towards Purab, who is not at all behaving seriously in an critical situation...

Arjun's lips curved to a big smile on seeing Purab, who is standing in an awkward position and is facing Abhi's wrath repeatedly... Arjun with much difficulty gulps his laughter, as he knows very well that Abhi will surely kill him, if he do so....

After they settle down in the couch of the study room, Abhi hands over one file to Purab and another file (which are marked as Highly Confidential) to Arjun... Wondering what it might be, the duo opens the files and clear shock is visible in their faces...

Arjun: Abhi... What's all these man... How dare that Ba****d can do all these.... Disgusting as****es... How much they gonna stoop low for money and also to Target us...

Purab: Abhi... How are you sitting cool and calm, after knowing that our two enemies have joined hands together and are making such a kind of cheap moves to target us and tarnish the image of our company...

Never expected that your so called ... Sorry... I don't want to say that too... He is a disgrace to be called as a father too... A worthless low life, he is...

Without allowing Purab to talk more, Arjun interrupts....

Arjun: When did you know about all these, Abhi??? I was with you only na... You didn't said anything to me... Who has prepared all these details and that too in a short span of time??? Such a clear and tactic analysis...

Abhi... Is that person, a trust worthy one... Can we believe all these??? Yhe matter is quite serious... This shouldn't be any trap to target us and divert our attention, unnecessarily towards them... We need to be extra cautious, Abhi...

Say something, man... I'm getting panick attack, but you are smiling, as If it's of no use to us.... I just can't handle all these .. Spit it out, Abhi...

Abhi: Just a minute, Jiju... Relax... Have some water... I will make a call... (Dials Pragya's number)... Fuggy... Have you got freshen up??? You are not feeling sleepy, right... Good...

Just come to the study room, Baby... Your brothers want to have a serious discussion with you... Come soon, okay... They are getting panick and are quite serious to talk with you...

Abhi smilingly nods his head and cuts the call....

Purab: Abhi... Did chotti know about all these??? Don't say that she only have prepared all these files... My poor heart can't digest too many shocks...

Arjun: Don't blabber, Purab... How come chotti is aware of this issue... She doesn't know anything about the duo.... I'm damn sure that she doesn't have any knowledge about these deals and all...

Abhi: Jiju... Purab... It's prepared by Pragya only .... I have just given her some ideas, quotes, instructions and details about them and asked her to critically analyse their moves...

With her smart mind, she has collected all the details and prepared everything clearly...
Believe it or not, she has done it in just 5 hours...

You two didn't even questioned me, how come my Fuggy cooled down my anger so easily... She made me happy and I can't hold many anger, anymore....

She apologized to me by handing over the files and informed me that she was late to home, as she had used the time, not only to torture that makeup box Tanu, but also to prepare these files too...

Purab: My goodness!!!! I was with her only... But I couldn't even guess her moves... Phew... Ajju Jiju... We have to be super alert... Both husband and wife are way too dangerous and smart....

Arjun: Purab... Stop irritating me... Tell me, Abhi... What are we going to do next???? How we gonna counter attack them???? What plans do you have??? How we gonna execute it???

Abhi: I too don't know anything, Jiju... Fuggy, only have to decide our next moves.. You can interrogate with her... But don't ever say about what relationship they share with me...

I just said her vaguely that they are our competitors in business... Do maintain that till I open up the truth to her..

If fuggy knows that who they are and what's their motivatios and all, she will really feel bad and who knows, she can take decisions emotionally, which is not good for us and also can spoil her health too...

Arjun: Alright, Abhi... We won't reveal the secret to her.. But I wanna clarify one thing... That... That ba***d is not eyeing my Aaliya again, right...

I'm scared, Abhi.... What if, he nears my Aalu again, with his dirty intentions and ugly behaviours... Neither Aaliya nor I'm able to bear the pain again...

Abhi: Don't worry, Jiju... We all are there... He can't even near Aaliya di's shadow too...

Purab: Abhi... You are forgetting one thing .. Aaliya di shouldn't even know that the ba****d has come again and joined hands with our Daljeet Dadi's worthless and heartless son (Abhi and Aaliya's father)...

Both are a biggest threat to Aaliya di and they will surely target her... I'm hell nervous, as they shouldn't try to near Aaliya di to trap us and hurt her again, by any means...

Arjun: That's what bothering me too, Abhi... You know very well that how much Aaliya had suffered at that time... We really had a tough time to bring back Aaliya from that bitter incident...

Abhi: We can handle everything, Jiju... Nothing can hurt Aaliya di, ever... Aaliya di is strong enough, now and she can handle anything, bravely...

I have tightened the security arrangements and even alerted all our body guards to check on every moves of the strangers, in our area, office zone and the orphanage areas too...

Make sure that Aaliya di never goes alone, anywhere... I have asked Bulbul to be with Aaliya di always and the body guards will accompany them... Hope our security team too will be alert enough to handle any issues...

Just then, Pragya knocks the door and gets inside the room... The trio, who were seriously talking all these time, started to laugh hard, as Pragya is asking permission to get inside...

Pragya frowns and turns her face angrily, as the trio are laughing uncontrollably, as if Pragya is doing some comedy performance...

Abhi: Fu... Fuggy... Sorry yaar... No intentions to tease you, Baby... It came out in a flow... 😂😂😂😂... It's our house, Baby... Why are you asking permission and all...

Pragya: I'm not going to talk with you, Mr. Mehra... I will get back to you , later... Let me talk to my idiotic brothers first...

Arjun: Ho god!!! Our respect is going at it's peak... Chotti... You are calling your lovable bhais as Idiots... This is too rude...

Pragya: Bhai... Don't irritate me... Or I will ask Aaliya bhabhi and Bulbul to kick you two out from the room...

Purab: Why chotti, why???? I didn't even opened my mouth... Already I had faced everyone's wrath, as I have supported and be with you, in the office..

Bulbul had took lots of lectures and gave too many warnings to me... I was worried to step inside my room too... Instead of helping me, you are hell adamant to pour acid in Bulbul's anger... Too bad , chotti...

Pragya: Huh... This Stupid Husband of mine called me, as if it's a serious discussion... But you three are irritating me too much with your laughters and unwanted talks...

See the time... We all need to wake up early... If you three keep on talking like this, I will surely go to the room...

Abhi: The matter is that fuggy... It's getting too much serious... At such times, we used to laugh, to ease out the sudden tensions...

Pragya gave a killer look towards Abhi, who teases her and winks at her, in a seducing manner... She rashly pushes the side table and settled down on the couch, between Abhi and Purab...

As she is hell tired, she lays her head on Abhi's lap, who is sitting in a corner and put her legs on Purab's lap, who is on the other end of the couch...

Arjun, who is sitting in a near by couch , giggles on seeing Pragya, who has ordered Purab to massage her legs and ordered Abhi to gave a soothing massage in her head...

Arjun adores Pragya, who is giving orders to Abhi and Purab, like a royal empress... Not to irritate Pragya more, Arjun shoots out all the questions, which he needs clear explanations...

Abhi caressed Pragya's head and is proudly looking at Pragya, who is clearly explaining them the seriousness of the situations and how she identified that what's going on... Purab too gets some clarifications in between....

Abhi: What's our next move, Fuggy??? When are we going to target them????

Pragya: If I'm correct, they won't do anything for three months... As it will take some time to finish of the legal proceedings, they can't step into anything....

We have to watch their moves keenly for 2 months and 25 days... The last 5 days are going to be the crucial days... We have to keep a biggest check on them, as they will be very busy and they won't be able to respond to us, at that critical time...

So, we have enough time to plan... Let me find some solutions to this matter and we can discuss about this, in the mean time... Alright... Bhais... It's getting late na...

Before Arjun and Purab answer her, both their mobiles rings aloud and they rushes to their rooms, as quickly as they can... Their good nights too flied in the air and reached the ears of Abhi and Pragya, who are staring at each other, with a smile in their faces...

Abhi: Shall we move to our room, Fuggy???

Pragya: Let's sleep here, Abhi....

Abhi: Whaatttt... Are you crazy, Fuggy??? A beautifully adored room is waiting for us... Don't spoil my mood, baby... Come on... Let's move...

Pragya: Noooo.. I'm not coming... I'm not in mood for anything... I'm feeling so sleepy... See... I'm yawning.... Good night...

Pragya tightly closed her eyes and rolled down from Abhi's lap... Abhi stomps his feet in anger and gave a murderous glare towards Pragya, who is hell adamant to tease him and acting, as if, she is asleep....

Pragya gasps in shock, as she flies in air , suddenly... She with much shock holds the shirt of Abhi tightly, who is kissing her madly and is climbing the stairs in a jet speed...

Before Pragya comes out from the shock, she lands on the bed, with a big thud... Like a well established author, Abhi pours out all his love, by writing a beautiful love tale, making the whole room to blush for the whole night....

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

The next morning,

Abhi wakes up lazily at 10 o'clock and his eyes popped out in shock, as Pragya is no where to be found in the room... He grits his teeth angrily, as he saw a note in the mirror, which states that Pragya had left to office along with Arjun....

With clear annoyance, Abhi rushed to the restroom to freshen up... Though he wished to hold his anger, Abhi couldn't do anything, as the sweet moments of the whole night flashes before his eyes... He smiles brightly remembering how his fuggy melted in his arms...

Rather than anger, Abhi is much worried and bothered that Pragya is not taking care of her properly... He is quite upset with her, as she didn't even sleep for 2 hours too... Understanding that his presence in needed in the meeting, he hurriedly got ready and rushed to the office...

💠💠💠💠💠💠

The selected 20 members of the staffs are quite nervous and seriously discussing, what would be the reason for this important meeting... No one is aware that a big tsunami is gonna hit them, crucially and are going to target them, very badly...

Tanu, who is standing little far away from them, is tensedly biting her nails and her make up filled face is overflowing with sweat... She gulps hard, as she doesn't know, how to face the meeting and finish off her unfinished works too...

Moreover, Tanu is hell scared, as she needs to reach the Mansion of the big shot, who wished to meet her after lunch.... Though she has got a text from her brother Nikhil that he will come over there to take her, Tanu senses that something bad is going to happen for sure and it's impossible for her to step out from the office...

Not letting Tanu to think more and find solutions to her problems, the staffs along with Tanu have been asked to enter the meeting area... Tanu's eyes popped out in heavy shock, on seeing the arrangements, which is sleek and classy...

Tanu's eyes showed clear hatred on seeing Arjun and Purab, who are smirking at her and enters the meeting hall, with their usual smiles in their faces... Everyone got up from their seats, as their chairman Abhi enters the place and his hands are entwined with the new CEO Madame P....

After the usual greetings, Pragya gestured Purab to read out the circular and explain the matters to them.... Arjun keenly watches the reactions of all the staffs, whose faces are losing it's colours completely....

Following Purab, Arjun and Abhi discussed many a things with those staffs, who are being assigned to work in a big project, which comes under the supervision and direct control of their new CEO...

Tanu gulps her saliva and watches the body language of Pragya only... She couldn't understand how come Pragya is doing everything, with her gestures itself and no words comes from her mouth...

Tanu is quite jealous on Pragya, who is making the three most dangerous, powerful and terror businessmen like Abhi, Purab and Arjun, to dance to her tunes, with her eyes movements itself...

Making Tanu's jealousy to reach it's peak, she spots that Abhi is sensually caressing the back of Pragya, without anyone's knowledge... She couldn't believe that Abhi, who hates women, can have an affair with a married woman ....

After giving the clear explanations and what all the things to be done by the staffs, Pragya puts a big bomb that their work places are being changed... They were ordered to work in the floor in which Purab and Arjun's cabins were there...

The staffs were bothered that they are going to have a tough time, as Arjun and Purab are quite strict, when it comes to work and they can't even leave office, if they didn't finish off the works too...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

After two hours,

Tanu is nervously looking at the watch and is looking for her saviour to come soon... Not to disappoint her, Nikhil comes inside the office and started to flirt with the receptionist, Sheetal... Sheetal is scared to hell and avoids talking with Nikhil...

Tanu drags Nikhil to the corner and pleads him to help her... Nikhil shows some attitude to Tanu and said her that he is not interested to talk with Abhi and he won't plead Abhi to grant leave to her...

Knowing very well about Nikhil's weakness on beautiful women, Tanu brainwashed him by saying that he can talk with her new CEO Madame and added that he can easily melt her with his flirty talks...

Nikhil is super excited, as Tanu said that their CEO is fond of hot and handsome men... Nikhil ordered Tanu to go and talk with the CEO first and he will join later... Tanu happily moves towards Abhi and Pragya's cabin, while Nikhil is not aware that the new CEO is none other than the girl , he is searching for a long time....

💠💠💠💠💠💠

Abhi pulls Pragya in his lap and started to smooch her cheeks with his subtle... Pragya giggles hardly, as he is tickling her uncontrollably....

Pragya: Abhi... Please... Leave me yaar.... I thought you will be so angry on me... Instead, my Husband is in a Romantic mood haan...

Abhi: You are smiling and driving me, crazy... I'm not a fool to spoil mu mood by getting angry....

Pragya: Abhi... No... Stop your naughtiness... I have many works to do....

Abhi: Shhhh...

Abhi keeps his fingers on Pragya's lips and whispers something in her ears, making her eyes to pop out in shock...

💠💠💠💠💠

In the meantime,

Tanu smiles brightly as Abhi's PA. Uma, who irritates her always is not near the cabin of Abhi and Pragya... To her relief, the cabin has not been locked up and it's been opened up slightly...

Tanu peeks in the small gap and her head started to spin, uncontrollably... She didn't expected that *********... Tanu's breathe hitched, as she felt a tap on her shoulder....

💠💠💠💠💠

So,

What's going to happen next????

What the enemies of Abhi are going to do and why they are going to target Aaliya, instead of Abhi????

What happened to Aaliya in the past???

Will Nikhil find out that the CEO is none other than the girl, he is searching for a long time????

Why did Tanu gasped in shock and who had patted on her shoulder????

Keep guessing and stay tuned...

Do cast your votes and pen down your valuable comments....

I know, I'm pretty late to update this storu.... It's the votes, which is not allowing me to come soon....

Quicker the votes, your updates will also come up soon...

Until then,

Wait for me....

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Lovingly Yours,

Crazy Mahiz...

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 3.7K 20
Winner of First Prize in Best Fantasy story in Abhigya Awards 2018... They are arch rivals... One fights for the truth and the other fight for money...
6.9K 882 12
It's story of abhigya how they fall in love... Two brothers loves one girl... Let's meet Abhishek Prem Mehra and Abhiram Prem Mehra both are identica...
18K 1.1K 6
Winner of First prize in Best Two/Three shot story in Abhigya awards 2018... Marriage is a sacred bond... What will happen to the lives of three peop...
78.3K 8.5K 50
A Rockstar clashes with a School teacher... A bold, arrogant and stylish person had a huge encounter with a shy, nerdy and innocent person... Two opp...