I Love You, Kiddo. (BoyxBoy)

By SaimaNafis

Finley Reynolds is a gay teenager whose goal is to get into a good college and make his parents proud. He is... More

I Love You, Kiddo. (BoyxBoy)
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Epilogue
THANK YOU
Bonus chapter
Sequel/Spin off

Chapter 2

39.3K 1.3K 557
By SaimaNafis

I have never been a person to crib about going to school. But today, I was rather super excited to reach school as early as possible. You ask me why? The answer lies in three simple words-Walter and Stephen. I know that it's just been one day that I met them, but they were the first people who I became friends with. Yesterday we hung out after school at the mall near our school and I enjoyed every moment with them. They were funny, cheerful, dorks, caring, responsible and wonderful people. I felt as if I have known them for years and that's what made me like them even more.

So, currently, I was speed walking to reach school and meet my friends. I was so lost in my thoughts about yesterday that I did not notice two figures joining me.

"Are you taking part in athletics or something?"

I squealed. Seriously, SQUEALED LIKE A FREAKING GIRL. I put a hand over my chest and took deep breathes.

"Are you sure you two are not secretly planning to kill me?"

"Don't worry bud, we will surely tell you before we kill you. We do not keep any secrets between us." Stephen answered in all seriousness.

I looked at them and questioned the existence of their brain. I shook my head and mumbled "weirdos" under my breath. I had not moved even two steps when I was in a headlock.

"How are you my dearest new student slash math lover slash kiddo slash...I can't seem to think of any other name." Walter said and ruffled my hair.

"Hey, I said I am not a kid and do not ruin my hair. As it is I cannot tame them today, they are all over the place." I said while getting out of the headlock and trying to look presentable by brushing my fingers through my hair.

"Well, if you want my opinion, you look rather hot in that hairstyle," Stephen said and shrugged.

My hands stopped where they were and I stared at him. Walter also seemed to be surprised at this. If it would have been someone else, I would have brushed it off but this was Stephen we are talking about. A handsome guy, GAY guy, who has girls falling at his feet and star basketball captain, saying that I look hot today. Has he forgotten that I am gay as well and saying such things can be dangerous to my health?

And before you all start questioning my thoughts, let me tell you, I seem to have a crush on Stephen. I mean, I know it's just one day and we just hung out for two hours after school, but if you looked at how handsome and good looking he is and mix in his wonderful personality and nature, you will surely understand. Who made me realize this? My mom. Which is a different story all together of how we started talking on this topic.

So coming back to the present, I was still standing there with my hand in my hair and staring at him. I think if Walter had not nudged me I would be standing there the whole day. I lowered my hand and cleared my throat.

"Ahem, thanks for the compliment Stephen but I don't think I am that good looking." I smiled at the end.

"Look who is being modest. Have you looked at yourself in the mirror? Like really looked? How can you say that you are not good looking? The one reason the other guys feel jealous of you is that the majority of the girls are gushing about your beauty and ignoring them." Walter rolled his eyes.

"So that means even you are jealous that I have taken all the attention away from you guys?" I started walking and smirked.

"Hell no. We are actually quite relieved that for once the attention is not on us and that there are no girls after every two steps giggling and flirting with us." Walter said and let out a breath to prove the point that he was relieved.

"They flirt with me as well, even when the whole school knows that I am strictly gay." Stephen shook his head and sighed.

"But, now that you have joined us, we may start getting even more attention, seeing that we are the 3 hottest guys right now." Stephen let out a small laugh.

"What makes you think that?" I asked feeling confused.

"Just look around and see the expressions on every girl's face. If given an opportunity, they may even eat you up." Walter said and I shuddered. Oh no, I don't want that. I just can't handle too much attention, especially from girls.

"Okay, change the topic please."

"Hmmm. What should we talk about?" Walter said while tapping his index finger on his lower lip and looking up. He started making funny and weird faces. I looked at Stephen for some help, but he just smiled and shook his head.

"Ahhhh, I can't seem to think of anything. I can't even make up a fake story to tell you guys. Oh, my poor brain."

I laughed at his antics. Walter was the funny one out of the duo. Stephen also had his moments, but Walter was like this 24x7. In a way, they balanced each other.

"Since my dear Wally over here can't come up with anything, I think I should ask you about something. I have basketball practice today, after school. So would you like to come and see it?" He looked dead in my eyes, never losing eye contact. I don't know if it's my imagination or something else, but I felt a little desperation in his voice like he really wanted me to come and see him practice. And who am I to say no to him. So I nodded my head and smiled.

"Sure. I've never been to a basketball match before, so I think it should be fun."

"Great. So just come to the basketball court after the school gets over." He started grinning and I felt a sense of pride in making him happy with such a small decision of mine.

"You never asked me." Walter fake pouted. He looked so adorably handsome.

"What's the point? You'll still bring your huge ass down there. You just can't live without me, baby."  Stephen winked at him and got closer to put a hand around his waist.

Now, to the untrained eye, they may look like a couple flirting with each other with all the winking and giggling that was going on, but I was finding it very hard to stop the laughter that was bubbling up inside me.

Suddenly, Walter let out a dramatic gasp and pushed Stephen away from him.

"Excuse me, but my ass is not huge. It's the most wanted ass around in school. It's sexy. Isn't it Finley?" he turned towards me with a questioning face.

I choked on my spit and coughed. "I-I d-don't know."

"You don't think that I have a sexy ass?" he crossed his arms and looked a bit offended. Now I was a bit nervous. How can they do this to me? Talking about asses with a gay guy. I know that Stephen is also gay, but they have totally different chemistry between them and I am a newbie.

"Uh...umm...I...no...I mean yes." I was a complete mess right now. I had never faced a situation like this in my entire life.

" Aha, Finny boy likes my ass. Hope you don't think naughty stuff." He wiggled his eyebrows followed by Stephen bursting in laughter. He was laughing so hard that he had to reach out and hold my shoulder to support himself. I was standing there, watching them in horror. Finally, when Stephen stopped laughing he turned towards Walter and said, "Don't scare him, Wally, we don't want him to run away so soon and spread rumors about us being mentally challenged. And chill out Finley, he was just teasing you. You'll get used to it." He said and put his arms around my shoulder and started walking. I also noticed quite a lot of students looking in our direction, some with amused smiles and some whispering god knows what to one other.

They kept on bickering until I reached my locker. I took out my 1st period's books and shut the locker. I happened to notice that somehow I always ended up between the two of them with either of the two's hand lazily slung around my shoulder.

-------

By the time school got over, I was totally comfortable with the bickering and occasional attacks by Walter at me, finding it amusing now. Currently, I was walking down the hall to the basketball court with Walter, having a stupid conversation about him getting a tattoo and coloring his hair. That boy had some weird thoughts, let me warn you. When we reached the court, we took the highest seats. We could hear the team coming inside, as they were shouting and laughing. As soon as they entered, I saw Stephen giving a high five to someone, and then someone pointing out in our direction. He turned to see and immediately waved his hand. By the way he was behaving, you could not have made out that he was the team captain who was responsible for so many wins. Soon the coach also came in and blew his whistle. He instructed them to do some warm-up and then divided them into two teams. Throughout the game, my eyes were only on Stephen and his every move. The way he dribbled the ball, the way instructed his teammates to go behind a certain player or when he made a shot, he was just perfect. He was so into the game and you could see the passion within him.

When he made the final basket, a slam dunk, he looked at our direction and winked. And for the first time in my life, I blushed. I think that Walter saw this because he chuckled and mumbled something. The game ended with Stephen's team winning, obviously. After a short talk with the coach, they proceeded towards the changing room.

"Come on Finley, let's go outside and wait for him. He'll take a while to get out of there." Walter said and stood up. I followed suit and we both proceeded towards the parking lot. We stood near Stephen's car and chatted for a while. Soon we were joined by a freshly bathed Stephen, his hair falling down on his forehead, which caused millions of butterflies to wake up and start fluttering inside my stomach. I had never had this kind of feeling just by mere looking at them.

"So, how did you like the practice? Was I good?" he asked me while opening the trunk of his car and dumping all our bags in it.

"Good? You were fucking brilliant man. No wonder you are the captain. You have an inner talent for this. I just couldn't take my eyes off you." It took me a while to register what I had said, and when it registered, I blushed. "I-I mean that you were so good that you were totally overshadowing the other players."

"Oh yeah bunny, you were all we, or rather math lover, could see. I can even vouch for that." Walter said while raising his hand.

"Wait a minute. Bunny?" I asked and looked at both of them.

"Long story short, I once wore a bunny costume on Halloween and since then he calls me bunny. And I truly hate that nickname." Stephen said while glaring at Walter.

"Hey, bunnies are cute creatures, and you were looking so adorable, with your flushed cheeks and white bunny costume. Trust me, Finley, if you would have seen him, you would have instantly fallen in love with him." As Walter spoke all this with animated expressions and hand gestures, Stephen just shook his head and let out a sigh. But his eyes went wide at the last sentence.

"Walter, will you shut your mouth? Get in the car." Stephen said.

"The truth is the truth bunny." Walter shrugged and proceeded to open the passenger door.

"But honestly, I like the nickname. It suits you." I teased. But I was being totally honest.

"Please Finley, I beg you. Please do not call me by that name. I would even get down on my knees for it." He folded his hands in front of me and pleaded.

I heard Walter snickering and turned to see him trying to control his laughter. I raised my eyebrows to ask him what the matter was.

"Stephen wants to 'get down on his knees'." The moment he finished, he burst out laughing. I did not quite understand. I mean what was so funny about it? I turned to ask Stephen about it. I saw him clenching his teeth and glaring at Walter. Suddenly, in two long strides, he was head-locking Walter, but it did not seem to faze Walter one bit. He just kept on laughing. I stood there looking at the two and kept replaying. The moment I understood the pun, I wanted to go and punch Walter's face. He is such a perv. No wonder Stephen attacked him.

But instead, I went towards the car and sat down at the back. A moment later, Stephen and Walter also came inside, with Walter still snickering and Stephen occasionally punching him on his arms.

"I think you have to say something?" Stephen said to Walter and started the car.

"I am sorry Finley. But I just couldn't control myself. It was so damn funny." He again started stifling his laugh.

"Walter," Stephen said in a warning tone.

"It's ok Stephen. If only he agrees to get punched in the face by me, I will forgive him." I said and crossed my arm.

"Sure kiddo. Getting a punch from you will be getting hit by a pillow. So here you go." He turned around and leaned forward, giving full access to his face. I fisted my right hand and gave him a hard punch.

"OW. Dude, that hurt." He flinched back instantly and rubbed the sore spot. Well, I had hit him hard enough so that he could feel the pain, but not to form a bruise.

"Oh sorry, I thought my punch was like being hit by a pillow." I sat back, having a triumphant smile on my face.

"That just made you my best mate man. That was awesome." Stephen looked at me through the rear-view mirror and winked. I just grinned.

"You are some friend. Just wait till you get in trouble someday. I won't come to save you." Walter huffed and turned his head to look out of the window.

"Oh stop being such a baby. You know I love you." Stephen glanced at him and pinched his cheek.

I kept looking at them and hearing their bickering. They were like the brothers who loved irritating each other to no end. But they wouldn't hesitate for even a second to offer their lives for each other. I occasionally smiled or chuckled at some of their conversations. Walter sometimes even made jokes about Stephen's sexuality but he came back with an equally witty remark. I felt so lucky that they thought me worthy enough to be their friend. I don't know why, but I felt so secure with them. It felt like home. And I liked that feeling very much. 

------------------------------

Tell me what you think.

If you like it, please vote and comment.

-Saima

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

780K 26.5K 67
Zach is your typical nerd. loves to read, loves to draw, loves to bake, and decorate cakes in his family bakery. and of course, gay. Brian is your ty...
785K 24.5K 46
(BxB) It's been a long road for Scott Toby but finally he's made it. His first official day as a high school teacher is here! Will he survive as the...
154K 8.5K 24
Ethan, a gay teenage boy, has been single all his life. While his friends' facebook relationship statuses read "In a relationship", his remains a pit...
7.2M 261K 42
Nathen Dawson is so in love with his girlfriend, Tracy. The two of them are as happy as any couple can be, and there is literally nothing that can ge...