Playin' Hard

By Love_Jas

Destiny Taylor, a senior in high school who's focused on finishing her last 3 months of school always been pi... More

❤️Chapter 1 ❤️
❤️Chapter 2 ❤
❤️Chapter 3 ❤
❤️ Chapter 4 ❤️
❤️Chapter 5 ❤️
❤️Chapter 6 ❤️
❤️Chapter 7 ❤️
❤️Chapter 8 ❤️
❤️Chapter 9 ❤️
❤️Chapter 10 ❤️
❤️Chapter 11 ❤️
❤️Chapter 12 ❤️
❤️Chapter 13 ❤️
❤️Chapter 14 ❤️
❤️Chapter 15 ❤️
❤️Chapter 16 ❤️
❤️Chapter 17 ❤️
❤️Chapter 18 ❤️
❤️Chapter 19 ❤️
❤️Chapter 20 ❤️
❤️Chapter 21 ❤️
❤️Chapter 22 ❤️
❤️Chapter 23 ❤️
❤️Chapter 24 ❤️
❤️Chapter 25 ❤️
❤️Chapter 26 ❤️
❤️Chapter 27 ❤️
❤️Chapter 28 ❤️
❤️Chapter 29 ❤️
❤️Chapter 30 ❤️
❤️Chapter 31 ❤️
❤️Chapter 32 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 33 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 34 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 35 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 36 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 37 ❤️
❤️Chapter 38 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 39 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 40 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 41 ❤️
❤️Chapter 42 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 43 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 44 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 45 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 46 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 47 ❤️

❤️ Chapter 48 ❤️

918 30 1
By Love_Jas

Destiny Taylor

"I like this picture better. Thank you so much," I thanked the waiter who snapped a pic of Rico and I.

We were at Buffalo Wild Wings on a date which we haven't been on in awhile.

It started to feel just like old times between the two of us.

"Thank you," Rico randomly grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"For what?" I furrowed an eyebrow.

"Not giving up on me. I thought I was about to lose you again," he bit down on his bottom lip.

"Aww babe, when I told you I was here to stay I meant that." I grabbed his chin and pulled his face close to mine.

I gently pressed my lips against his causing him to smile through the kiss.

"I love you," He chuckled, his eyes were low.

"I love you more chinky Pooh," I playfully pinched his cheeks.

"Damn you haven't called me that since high school days," he busted out laughing.

"I know we've been through hell and back. I remember the first time we went out to eat I was terrified to eat in front of you," I laughed as I took a sip of my drink.

"I know I'll never forget that day." Rico shook his head.

"Don't shake your head at me," I playfully nudged his head.

I pictured myself doing the Harlem shake in my head as the waiter brung our food to the table.

I ordered boneless honey bbq chicken with a side order of fries. Rico ordered Garlic parmesan boneless chicken.

After we ate our food, Rico took care of the bill.

"I got it," Rico stopped me from opening the car door.

"Since when you become a gentleman?" I furrowed an eyebrow.

"Don't do me," He chuckled with a smirk on his face.

That smirk he does always do something to me.

"What you all blushing for?" He ran his tongue across his lips.

"That got damn face you always make," I smacked my teeth.

"What face?" He busted out laughing as he started the car.

"You know what I'm talking about!" I playfully nudged his shoulder.

"I don't. What's wrong with the face I make? It make you wet?" He looked over at me with seductive eyes.

"You ain't cute!" I playfully rolled my eyes.

"It's okay if you get wet. I could use some dessert," he bit down on his bottom lip as he gently slid his hand up and down my thigh.

I felt a tingling sensation through my body. It's been a minute since we've done anything sexual.

"Babeeee," I whined.

"I'll stop if you just admit that you want it," He used his free hand to part my legs.

I gasped as he dug his hands in my pants to pull my panties to the side. His hand massaged my throbbing clit.

"Stop resisting," he glanced over as I tried to move his hand away.

"She's so fucking wet," he groaned as we pulled into a empty parking lot.

"Get in the back and spread them," he instructed.

"You couldn't wait until we got home babe? We're half way there," I groaned.

"I can't wait that long, climb your ass in the back and spread them legs for me," he smacked my ass as I climbed in the back.

I pulled my pants down. Rico wasted no time pulling my panties off.

I bit down on my bottom lip as he teased my other set of lips with kisses.

"Mmm, babe." I held his head as his tongue began to massage the center.

Half an hour later...

"Babe," I cooed as I walked in the apartment.

Rico had a bunch of roses sitting on the counter.

"Happy anniversary baby girl," he pulled me into a hug and continuously pecked my lips.

"Happy anniversary baby, thank you so much!" I rested my forehead on his.

"Anything to see my baby smile," his hand slid up and down my back.

"I bought a couple of horror movies, so we can have movie night." He grabbed my hand.

"But, before we began that I have something I want you to open."

As I grabbed the box from his hand we were interrupted from a phone call.

"He what?"

"That's bullshit, I'm on my way!"

I furrowed an eyebrow as Rico stuffed his phone in his pocket and grabbed the car keys.

"What happened babe? Where are you going?" I followed him out the door.

"I have to go pick Terrell up, Cydnie got him locked up!"

"What happened? I'm coming with you!" I locked the apartment behind us.

"The usual they got into an argument and apparently she lied and said he hit her."

"It's a lot of shit that bitch lied about, that's all she do is lie."

"Relax baby, we aren't about to let her ruin our anniversary. Ared?"

I nodded my head as I relaxed myself in the passenger seat.

While we were on our way to pick Terrell up, I decided to open the gift Rico bought me.

Tears slipped from my eyes as I saw a picture of my brother inside of the heart necklace.

"Thank you so much baby," I leaned over to peck his cheek.

Rico used his free hand to wipe the tears from my eyes.

"No problem baby," he grabbed my hand and kissed it.

The rest of the car ride to pick Terrell up was silent.

When Terrell got in the car he mentioned how Cydnie was jealous of Rico and I relationship.

Apparently a few months ago Terrell and Cydnie got into an huge argument and Terrell mentioned how he would never love her how Rico loves me.

That sparked Cydnie to try to break me and Rico up which was an epic fail. Her trying to break us up only brung us closer.

After we dropped Terrell off, Rico and I sat in the car and talked.

"I know you've been missing your fam lately so I booked a flight for us to go back home and visit them soon," Rico broke the silence.

"Babe are you serious?" My eyes lit up with excitement.

"So serious baby," Rico chuckled.

"Babe you're the best!" I cooed.

"Not only that, but I want you to quit Walgreens."

"What? I can't do that, I don't have a backup plan." I gave Rico a confused look.

"Yes you do. We're about to follow our dreams, Terrell have a connection of getting us into the music industry."

"It takes hard work and dedication to make it in the industry babe, we still need a source of income while we chase our dreams."

"Who said I was quitting my job? That's our source of income. You're stressed the hell out, I'll be damned if I let you kill yourself over this damn job. Focus on your music, I got you baby I promise. I know you're stubborn and independent but just trust me on this." Rico reassured me.

"I don't know babe this is a lot to take in," I bit down on my bottom lip.

"Baby, I chased after you for months. I never gave up on trying to get you. You put me through hell, do you think I'll just say fuck all of that hard work I put in tryna get your stubborn ass to be my girl?" Rico smirked.

I playfully nudged his shoulder. He was right, and I couldn't deny that.

"Nope, I know you aren't going anywhere." I grabbed his chin to pull his face close to mine so I could peck his lips.

"So relax and let me continue to love you, we have a whole life ahead that we are about to continue to build together. Are you down?"

"I'm down baby, I'm down."

Rico and I been through hell and back. The first time we didn't work, but I know for a fact the second time will.

Even though I played hard to get, I'm glad I decided to give him a chance.

I walked away the first time, but this time I'm here to stay.

A/N: I want to thank each and everyone of my readers who's been down with this story from day one. Thank y'all so much for being patient with me. I honestly wanted to make this story a little longer but after awhile I ran out of ideas and started getting writers block. I didn't want to force this story and keep dragging it along so I'm going to end it. This was the last chapter of Rico and Destiny y'all. 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16 0 8
Maya Johnson is the typical go to school and come straight back home type of girl. Her friends, Destiny and Imani, are the opposite of Maya and are a...
7.3K 386 38
Becca Drake is your average teenage girl who is starting her senior year. What she thinks will just be a normal year actually turns out to be a crazy...
2K 64 13
Kai is a senior in high school and isn't too excited for her senior year..but it all changes when she meets him.
51.4K 3.2K 26
This fan fiction is based on third generation of Yrkkh. This is story of Akshara and Abhimanyu who met at college but something happened that Akshar...