Fake relationship

By klaroline-4ever

Caroline just found out Tyler was cheating on her with Hayley. She decided to get a bit of revenge by faking... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108

26

4.8K 133 67
By klaroline-4ever

After two months, it was finally the day of them going to their spring break and the destination ended up being the Bahamas.

They were all in front of the high school saying goodbye to their family and friends.

***

"Kol, What is all this?" April asked after Kol give her a bag with pills for headache, for the stomach and for the throat, also some vitamins, a aids kit, three bottles of sunscreen and a big bottle for water.

"Just something to make sure you'll be ready. You might get a cold or might feel unwell. Sunburns are also awful and water because I want you to stay hydrated." Kol said then added. "I almost forgot. I also got you this."

"What's that?" April asked, pointing to the thing Kol was giving her.

"A taser."

"That's crazy!"

"It's not. In case some guy tries to hurt you, you'll have this bad boy and you'll be okay."

"I don't want to take that. That might hurt someone. That's dangerous."

"You said that about the gun I offer you yesterday so I got you this. It's purple... your favorite color." Kol said.

"Fine. I'll take it." April said, making Kol smile.

"I'm gonna miss you, darling."

"Please... I'm sure you'll enjoy being with only your brothers and you'll go with them to bars and flirt with girls."

"I used to do that. But not anymore."

"Oh yeah... and why is that?"

"Do I really have to say?" Kol asked, making April blush.

"Thank you... for the water and sunscreen and the pills... and even the taser." April said and gave a peck on his cheek.

"Call me once you get there."

"Will Do." April smile and hugged him, gave him a peck on the cheek and left to the bus.

*Meanwhile*

"Elijah, don't worry, I'll keep an eye on Rebekah." Elena said to Elijah when he walked over to her.

"Thank you, I truly appreciate that but I come here also to wish you a good trip and to tell you that I will miss our train sessions." Elijah said, making Elena smiled and then she gave a peck on her cheek before heading to the bus and seat next to April, behind Stefan and Rebekah.

*Meanwhile*

Caroline saw her mother leaving and then Klaus appeared to say goodbye.

"Klaus, I know I already asked you a lot but can you look out for my mom? She's strong but this is the first time I'll be without her in a different place..."

"Don't worry. I won't let anyone nor anything to harm your mother." Klaus said, making Caroline smile.

"Thank you." Caroline smiled.

"I'll miss you, love." Klaus whispered and kissed Caroline, simply enjoying the kiss and how good it felt kissing her and having her so close to him.

"I'll miss you too." Caroline whispered and got into the bus, not before glancing at him again.

***

Elijah hated not being able to tell Elena what he really wanted to say and so he went to see Katherine.

"You're Elena." Elijah compelled her.

"Elijah? Where are we?"

"That does not matter at the moment." Elijah said. "I needed to tell you that every day I'll spend without talking to you or seeing you, will be torture. But it's also torture all the time I spend with you and don't get to touch you, to kiss you and to tell you how I feel. The night of the storm, we blood-shared and touch each other like I had secretly desiring for us to touch... But you just started being a vampire, your emotions are still very high and you deserve time to learn how to deal with this new way of living. I am sorry I can't let myself be with you at the moment. I care about your well-being and safety too much. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you this before." Elijah said with a sad face and then compelled her. "You'll forget about me coming here and what I told you. You're Katherine and you spend the morning online shopping. I was never here."

Elijah left, leaving Katherine alone at her place believing she spend her morning online shopping.

***

Damon was in the Boarding house, thinking about how he spend last night with Bonnie, enjoying each other's company.

*Flashback*

Bonnie and Damon were in her room, laying down in her bed.

"Will you miss me, Bon-Bon?" Damon whispered while kissing her neck.

"Yes..." she moaned.

Damon was now on top of her, kissing her neck, while caressing her waist, enjoying feeling her soft skin.

"I'm going to miss you, my sexy witch..." Damon groaned and started to kiss her belly, while taking off her top, then taking a moment to admire her body. "You're so sexy and beautiful..."

Bonnie blushed and kissed Damon's neck while running her hands through his hair.

"Promise me you won't be like this with another guy..." Damon whispered, resting his forehead in hers, looking deeply into her eyes, making her see some vulnerability on his side.

"I promise." Bonnie whispered. "Do you promise to not be like this with another girl?"

"I promise." Damon whispered, honestly and gave a peck in her forehead. "Let me kiss you."

"Just this once..." Bonnie whispered, not able to deny a kiss from him and he kissed her softly, taking his time and enjoying the kiss, then broke it and admired her beauty once again, then looked at her lips.

"You're incredible. How did I not see you sooner?" Damon whispered.

*End of Flashback*

Why didn't I ask to go with her? Why didn't I ask her to be my girlfriend? How did I become so drawn to her? She'll make me go mad this week, Damon thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

569K 16.1K 102
Caroline is organizing an auction to raise money for the school, and this auction will have many people that are seniors to go on stage and have some...
3.8K 262 8
She didn't know how it happened. She didn't want to die. She had a life planned out, goals to accomplish, places to see. Now she could do none of tha...
3.2K 89 39
After Beyla gets turned into a vampire, she follows the Miklaelson, but it isn't long before their mere presence is enough to remind her of all the g...
59K 2.5K 31
It's the summer before senior year for Caroline Forbes. More importantly, it's been one month of dating the guy of her dreams, Klaus Mikaelson. Every...