WRITTEN IN THE STARS

By btsamyx

|| Sequel to Star-Crosse Lovers || I can't lose my feelings for you. But I'm hurt and broken because of you... More

Foreword
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
Watch
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
someone new
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
FOURTY
FOURTY ONE
FOURTY TWO
FOURTY THREE
FOURTY FOUR
FOURTY FIVE
FOURTY SIX
FOURTY SEVEN
FOURTY EIGHT
FOURTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
honeymoon
start
family
Rose

THIRTY NINE

3K 94 16
By btsamyx

December 4

[ Narrator POV ]

The audience stood quiet as the seven members took their places on the stage. The hurt and pain the seven members were in radiated from their body, filling the venue with a gloomy atmosphere. Every person in the room could feel it. They felt empty, hopeless, alone.

One of their own had fallen and was battling for their life.

"Everyone," Hoseok says. He tried forcing a smile to his lips, trying to live up to his name. Hope. But it was what he was lacking the most. He felt hopeless. "I'm sure you've all heard the tragic news."

The crowd responds, shouting softly in harmony. Hoeseok's smile falls, feeling the emotions he'd been hiding all day overpower his effort to keep a strong front. He'd been holding it back all day, but it was his emotions were too strong.

"I'm sorry." His voice cracks as the tears stream down his face. The crowd cries along, wanting to take his hurt away. "It's been hard for us and we need you more than ever."

The crowd responds, their encouraging words being thrown at them like arrows at a target.

Feeling powerless, Hoseok turns away from the audience, wiping his tears away as he end his speech.

"We can all agree that these past couple of days have been extremely difficult for us." Namjoon jumps in to save Hoseok as he couldn't finish his speech. "But we want to thank you for being here for us. We hope you continue to support us through this short break."

Namjoon tried smiling through his broken heart, but fails. His tear stained cheeks puff up as he looks down in a hurt smile. The crowd softly hums, wanting to wrap him in their arms and take his pain away.

Jungkook sniffles, tears already streaming down his face before he even got a word out. "To Molly, I just want to say that I love you very much." The crowd 'aw's, waving their lightsticks in the air. "I'll never leave your side. I just miss you, my best friend."

The attention he received hit him like an overwhelming wave, his waves a finger in the air, wanting them to stop. But like the rest, it was inevitable. He wept.

The camera pans to the next member, Taehyung. Like Jungkook, the man was already in tears. When he brought the mic to his lips, his words got caught in his throat and he broke down into tears. He hid his face in his hands, waiting for the camera to pan to Jin.

As he wished, the camera panned to Jin. He spoke into the mic softly, afraid his voice would crack from his tears.

"I'm sorry, Army." He apologizes, wiping his teary eyes. "I'm sorry we couldn't show you our best tonight, but it's hard."

Taehyung rams into Jin's side, pulling him into a hug. The gesture turns the crowd wild as they 'aw' and tears flow down their cheeks.

Yoongi's voice softly filled the stadium, shushing the voices of the fans. "Molly and I are the two that interact the least. It may seem that I hate her, but I truly love her."

A tsunami is helplessness and hurt hit Yoongi off guard. All the emotions and hurt that he'd been silently hiding had reached the brim, breaking like a shattered vase. He broke, the brave face he'd tried to maintain was gone in a matter of second when he began to cry.

"She has been a great motivation for us and she's been come one of us." He cries, sniffling in between.

It was now time for the last member's mention. He, like the rest of the members, was unable to control his emotions.

He brought the mic to his lips and said, "She's the love of me life and I can't lose her."

Jimin said.

||

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 10.4K 31
i want to love you again. but how can i do it, when you've hurt me so much? ㅤㅤㅤㅤ+ sequel of "evanesce." a kim taehyung fanfic. ©95STIG...
34.4K 3.5K 41
"I am doing fine the way I am! Why are you making me do something against my willing?" "Is this kid going to be my husband?" "Ahhhhh I want choco a...
88K 4.7K 34
"I promised Jungkook I'd take care of Jimin. But I never thought I'd fall in love with him" Sequel to Save Me. Cover art by kytanamoon
5.1K 143 14
This is a sequel to 'Get back with him' and 'No choice', but can be read separately. "I thought I would be able to forget, but it seems I can't." Ta...