For the Love of Netty

By Minecraft_aka_Maddie

When Netty, Stampy's sister, moved into his world, she has few friends, doesn't fit in, and is so shy it's ha... More

PROLOGUE
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
EPILOGUE

SEVEN

773 26 55
By Minecraft_aka_Maddie

Netty's POV

As soon as the door closed behind Tom, I turned to Squid and Stampy with a look of disgust. "How could you do this to me?! Squid, I'm mad at you too, but not as much, as you didn't want either of us to leave." Squid nodded silently.

"But you Stampy... despicable if you ask me. Truly despicable. I can't believe you would do such a thing!" He growled. "I did it for your own good!" "How is separating the love of my life from me helping me at all?!" At that moment, Squid slid out the door to give us privacy, but neither of us cared.

"It helps you because he is not worthy to have you! You deserve better, like Lee or even Squid!" "I would never date those two! Sure, they're close friends of mine, but I'd never date them! How could you say such a thing?!" I shrieked angrily.

"Because, Netty, it's Lee and Squid, not Tom, that would treat you good and keep you safe! Tom can barely keep care of himself, let alone you!" he snapped, and I gripped the fur on top of my head. "How is Tom unable to take care of me?! He's done a better job than you!" He opened his mouth as if you say something, but I beat him to it.

"You never hang out with me anymore! You're getting caught up on the fame and the fortune and the fans! You're getting big headed, forgetting about the little things that got you there. Like me. Tom's done a better job in the last month than you ever will in your lifetime."

"Netty, get this through your head; Tom hasn't been there most of your life. I have. Tom will never be there for you. I will. Tom won't take care of you like I have and always will." I growled. "Seems like your just proving that wrong. He's spent most of this month with me, while you've been building and recording and socializing and all that. Not a care in the world about me."

"Netty, I do care about you-" I scoffed. "My ass, Stampy. I'd like to thank you, by the way." Confusion crossed his face. "Thank me for what?" "Thank you so much for not being there for me when Tom was. Thank you for taking him away from me. Thank you for letting your fame get ahead of you. Thank you for making yourself dead to me. I hate you Stampy. I'm going to tell Tom bye."

I stormed out of his bedroom, slamming the door behind me as tears clouded my vision. I ran all the way to Tom's house to see a few people already out there, knocking on the door. I immediately saw Amy, Lee, Rosie, and Ash. "Guys?" I said, and they all turned to face me.

"Did you hear about Stampy kicking Tom out of the world?" Amy asked with a sad sigh. "Hear about it? I witnessed it. He's only kicking him out because he's a selfish pig. He didn't like Tom and I together." Since getting with Tom, we had pretty much told everyone except for Stampy and Squid about us, so none of them were surprised.

"Really?" Lee asked, and I nodded. "It was horrible. So what's going on now?" Rosie sighed. "We're all trying to talk to him about this, but he's locked the door." I frowned, walking up to the door and knocking on it. "Tom, it's Netty. Let me in, please! We need to talk about this!"

Silence came from the other side, then the click of a lock. "Only Netty," he whispered quietly, and the door opened a crack. I stepped into the house carefully and shut the door behind me. I turned around and saw Tom standing behind me, two bags next to him and dried tears on his face.

"Oh Tom..." I said sympathetically, walking over to him and giving him a hug. He hugged back immediately, his tears quickly wetting my back. "I d-don't want to l-leave," he said quietly, and I rubbed his back. "I know you don't Tom. I'm sorry, it's out of my hands. It's Stampy, he's the leader. There's nothing we can do." As much as I hated to admit it, it was true.

He released me and wiped his eyes. "I'm ready to leave. And I'm glad your here. I need you to promise me something before I leave." I nodded. "Anything." He smiled, and wiped a stray tear from my eye. "First off, a part of you will live in me, and I'll carry for with me forever and ever. Deep inside my heart, that's where I'll find you. I need you to find someone new, someone better than me. This isn't the end of our book, just... a new chapter, if you'd like. It's a new journey for us both.

"I don't wish to hurt you, I will never wish that as long as I live. I want you to move on from me, find someone new, have an amazing life... without me. And you know what? I can see the peaks of mountains, and I see you standing at the top of them. That's where you'll end up someday. I know it for a fact.

"And remember me, oh please, swear on your life you will? Remember me when it's raining or snowing out, when you're out walking, or when you're standing at the top of that mountain, or when you're lying in your bed, unable to sleep. Please remember me, Netty.

"I know you'll find someone better than me. And you two, whoever it is and you, will have a love greater than me and you's will ever be. I will move to a new world, possibly meet new people, move on without you or my brother. It'll be tough, but I can do it. Plus, I won't be hurting you anymore. So, will you do those things for me?"

By the time he finished his mini speech, tears were overflowing down my face. But I didn't care. "I promise I will do that," I swore, and grabbed his hands in my own. He smiled. "Good." I then released his hands and grabbed his face, pulling him closer to me and kissing him.

He gripped my face as well, and it was the best (and most depressing) kiss I've ever gotten from him (he was the only boy I've kissed). We kissed for another ten seconds or so, until he pulled away and sighed sadly. "I have to go soon, Netty..." I felt another set of tears fall out of my eyes, and I sighed. "Please don't tell me you're actually l-leaving," I cried quietly, and he nodded.

"I have to go. I'm so sorry Netty. I'll love you, forever and always, even of we're apart." He kissed my forehead, and I helped him carry his bags outside. Soon after we stepped out there, I noticed that Snake, Chache, Sqaishey, and Squid joined everyone outside, but Stampy had yet to arrive.

"Are you ok Tom?" Chache asked with a sad sigh, and Tom shook his head. "I've had better days, Chache." He looked to his left, and all of us saw the white forcefield, separating our world from the one next to ours; it was only a few blocks away as well. I came from the one on the right, miles and miles away from that one. "That's where I'm gonna go," Tom said to us. "And I don't think I'll ever be allowed back."

He looked away from the forcefield with tears filling his eyes. "I'm sorry it had to end this way, guys." The quiet sound of shuffling feet startled me, and I turned to see Stampy approaching us with a glare directed towards Tom.

I growled, storming up to him and standing in front of here. "Are you here just you judge him? Cuz if that's the case, you can go ahead and go." He frowned. "I'm only here to see that he actually leaves. And that you stay here." I rolled my eyes. "May I remind you that I am older than you? I don't need protection, and besides... as much as I want to, I can't follow him."

I turned around and walked back to Tom, grabbing his hand gently. "Say your goodbyes, Tom," Stampy demanded, crossing his arms. Tom nodded, and have everyone a hug and a kiss for the girls (I wasn't jealous). Then he approached Squid, who's eyes were filled with tears.

"I never wanted you to leave," Squid said quietly, and Tom sighed, grabbing his brother's shoulders. "I have no choice, Squid. Trust me, I'd much rather stay here." Squid cracked a sad smile. "I'll miss you, bro." Tom nodded, wrapping his arms around his brother. "I'll miss you too. I love you so much, even if I never say it."

That's when the first set of tears fell out of Squid's eyes. "I love you too." He hugged his brother tightly, and quiet sobs came from him. It was a depressing moment, and it was even more depressing when Tom let go, revealing Squid's face, wet with tears. Then Tom turned and walked over to me. He stood in front of me and looked me in the eyes.

"You still promise right?"

I nodded. "I always will."

He smiled, then grabbed my hands in his. "I love you." I cracked a small smile. "I love you too." He leaned down and pressed his lips on mine, in our last kiss. Ever.

When he pulled back, he wiped away my tears. "This is not where it ends, alright? I will see you again someday, Netty Plays." I giggled. "I'd hope so." He kissed my forehead on last time, and lifted his bags off the ground. Then he said some words.

"How, this is Tomo Hawk, and remember guys, you gotta risk it, for a biscuit."

Everyone chuckled lightly. Only Tom could make us laugh in a moment like that. Then he turned and began walking towards the forcefield, gripping his bags in his hands. Then a thought occurred to me. "Tom!" I called. He turned around, and stared at me a moment. "Yes?" I ran over to him and pulled a biscuit out of my inventory.

"Take this for the road."

He smiled, dropping a bag and taking the biscuit. "I'll save this for a rainy day." He placed it in his inventory, and he pecked my lips again before I ran back to the group and wrapped my arms around Squid. We both watched in silence, along with everyone else, as Tom walked up to the forcefield and stared at it without moving.

He then turned to us and sighed. "I love you guys." I felt more tears run down my face as Amy answered. "We love you too Tom." He smiled, then turned and walked into the forcefield, his silhouette able to be seen through the white of it. As it disappeared from sight, I buried my face into Squid's chest, sobbing.

He wrapped his tentacles around me as his tears made my head wet. But I didn't care. Tom was gone, and I'd probably never see him again.

And it was all Stampy's fault.

•••

ITS CONTEST TIME!

This is my first ever contest, and I need entries (duh)! So the contest is down below!

YOUR CHALLENGE (aka the contest): You must make me an OC for this story. It must be female (sorry). They can look however you want them to, they just need clothes (XD). They can be from wherever, but they can't be NO OLDER THAN 24! Today (in America) it is Saturday, September 13, 2014. This contest ends on Wednesday, September 17, 2014 at midnight (still in America).

THAT'S IT GUYS!

Comment any questions you have for me, and when you complete your OC, PM it to me so I can see it! I will PM you back to let you know you've been officially entered! ^^

Byyyyyeeeee!

- Maddie <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 1.4K 32
Stampy and Sqaishey, two Minecraft Youtubers meet, at first becoming friends. But it turns into so much more. But when their relationship is threate...
64.9K 2K 46
**π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳π˜₯ π˜‰π˜°π˜°π˜¬ 𝘰𝘧 𝘡𝘩𝘦 π˜”π˜¦π˜΅π˜©π˜°π˜₯ 𝘚𝘦𝘳π˜ͺ𝘦𝘴** When Y/N and Tom break up, they realise that living their seperate lives is harder than...
24.3K 753 31
I could slowly feel the cold going deeper and deeper into my body. In a few minutes there would be no warmth left. But then I saw two people, one of...
2.6K 190 43
disclaimer: this poorly written fan fiction was made in fifth grade. That. That was the holiday . The holiday I met the magic animal club. The day I...