LUCIFER | Kim Taehyung (COMPL...

By MKORFF

'The devil has a name and it is Kim Taehyung' Every girl wants a bad boy who would be good just for her. But... More

Note
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
Note
Epilogue : Angelina Jolie
Final note and special announcement
Note - Please read ( Its interesting!)
Special
Book covers + 500 K
Bonus Chapter : Scarlet
Awards
Plagiarism of Lucifer
New Book - Diamond Nation

23.

85.9K 5.1K 2.8K
By MKORFF

Namjoon opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was a ceiling, presumably of his own home. The second thing which caught his attention was some murmuring which stopped as he stirred awake.

He sat up to see Nana seated right opposite him, a bandage on her head. His head felt a little heavy. He tried to recall everything that had happened before he had passed away but nothing came up in his mind.

"Nana", he said softly and the girl stood up and placed herself near him. "What happened? Why do I have a cast and why is your head wrapped in a bandage?"

The girl was silent before she spoke. "We had a little accident. You were injured and passed out. We got you treated and brought you home"

The us of the term 'we' made him suddenly aware of the presence of two unfamiliar male faces in the room. Almost sensing his discomfort, Nana spoke.

"These are my friends. They helped us out"

His mouth formed a little 'o' as he bowed to them slightly, not in the mood for pleasantries. The men must have understood his situation as they themselves avoided initiating a conversation.

"What accident?", he asked curiously, picking off her words from before.

"Uh.. we got wrongly involved with a drunk mob. One of them pushed you and you hit your head on the pavement, so I hit him. And then his mates hit me back and it became a full brawl with me breaking a beer bottle on their head. But Taehyung and Hoseok found us in time or else I would have wiped them out from the face of this earth"

Nana looked at Namjoon anxiously hoping he would believe the lie. I could feel Taehyung's eyes on me as he gave me a 'the fuck' look while Hoseok licked his lips and folded them inwards to stop himself from breaking into a chuckle at my story where I shamelessly glorified myself as an asskicker while in reality I had been weeping like a child at the sight of the monsters.

"We got into a brawl.. that is strange", Namjoon stared at the floor and I almost held my breath. "Anyway, my head hurts. I am going to be sleeping inside.. I can't really figure out anything"

He stood up to go in but stopped as he turned back. "Forgive me if I am rude Hoseok-ssi and Taehyung-ssi, I am not in my best state right now. Please make yourself at home and feel free to crash in the guest room if you don't have a place to stay. I will greet you better in the morning", he said while slightly bowing his head.

"Don't worry about us Namjoon-ssi, please take care of yourself. You must rest and we will be fine. Thank you for the offer.."

Namjoon nodded as he left the three before heading to his own room. As soon as he left, I turned to Hoseok. "Whatever you did to wipe his memory, didn't work well because he seems to not believe my lies"

Hoseok grunted. "He didn't believe your lie because it is not believable at all. Maybe if you didn't make yourself sound like Kim Possible, he would have believed you. Don't blame my powers for it"

I clicked my tongue in annoyance at being insulted like this. "Anyway, now that I have seen everything, can I get an explanation?", I turned to Taehyung. "If you want me to come home, then you better tell me what is going on or else the door is right there"

Taehyung sighed and looked at Hoseok who averted his gaze but spoke "Guess we cannot hide it anymore"

"Nana, you probably know your father is an angel and your mother a human. Since you are a mix, in the underworld and in the heavens, you would be called a halfling. Not that it's a slang or disrespectful, it's just we couldn't find a more appropriate term for this blend hence the term. Anyway, the thing with halflings is that 6 months before you turn 21, your body goes through a transformation or genesis"

He paused and I looked at the both of them confused why they stopped.

"The transformation", it was Taehyung who took over. "Is dangerous because the angel part of your body fights the human part to take over. These six months are very crucial for you because if you..."

"If I what?", I asked impatiently glancing from one man to the other.

"If you don't pass through it, you won't survive"

I felt all breath leave my body as I heard this. Did they just tell me I might die right when my birthday was? Hoseok watched the girl get so pale so he immediately rushed to her, positioning himself in front of her.

"Nothing will happen to you because I am a healer. I have been sent here to make sure that you get through this"

That is why he was living with us only for 6 months. And that is why he was always concerned when I had those bleeding and head pain episodes. The bleeding !?! It had already started, hadn't it?

I gasped as I struggled for breath. Hoseok held me as he looked at me. "I will not let anything happen to you, I want you to believe in me"

"Who sent you?", I asked as it was the only thing that popped in my mind.

"Someone from the heavens", Hoseok said purposefully avoiding the words your father. "The heavens care for their children and you are one of us. We will always be there for you"

I felt myself shake a little as I stood up. "I am going to rest, I think this is all a little too much for me to take"

It was true. The events from earlier in the night and all these information that was being dumped on me had fucked my brain up. Hoseok and Taehyung watched her leave, none of them having the heart to stop her. They knew she had been through a lot and now was the time to let her be by herself.

———•••———

Taehyung lay on the couch in the dark with Hoseok on the one opposite to him as he stared at the wall.

He couldn't sleep because his mind was clouded with thoughts of James. That asshole brother of his who escaped hell a few months ago.

They weren't real brothers but step. When Taehyung had been banished to hell, he had automatically been accepted into the family that looked over the underworld before he took over. James was the youngest son of the then ruler and hence by law, Taehyung's brother.

Taehyung knew how power hungry James was. He had always been this greedy. Even though they never really compared because Taehyung was much stronger, his informants had told him how James had been taking help of witches to become more powerful in his absence.

He was still in the middle of thinking when he heard a light sob from Nana's room. He expected her to be asleep and this sudden sound got him worried.

I tried to swallow my tears as I wiped my cheeks on the pillow. I just wanted everything to be fine, to become normal. I felt the bed on the other side dip and I turned slightly only to be met face to face with Taehyung who was lying there.

He looked at me and I did not even bother to wipe my tears and compose myself which I would have normally done. But right now, I did not care about how messed up I looked.

"Are you not asleep?", I asked softly and he shook his head.

"I heard you cry and I was worried"

"Must suck to have such sensitive ears", I said and he smiled slightly. "Not really"

We kept looking at each other until he extended his hands and wiped my cheeks. "Everything is going to be okay. I promise"

More silent tears rolled down my eyes as I heard him say this. Was everything going to be really okay? His hands snaked around my waist as he pulled me closer. A protective arm around my waist, he pushed my head softly into his chest. Right now I felt safe like I had never felt before. Everything around me had come to a stop. I put my own arm around his body as I snuggled into him before closing my eyes and letting sleep consume me.

———•••———

In the clear and harrowingly silent streets of Ilsan stood a man dressed in black. Taking a look at the mount of dead bodies around, he clutched his fists at the sight of the dead one in front of him.

Amaredius.

His eyes glowed dangerously golden as he consumed the situation. "Lucifer", he said through his gritted teeth. "You will pay for this"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 125 17
"you are bad boy nowadays, so what you'll get?" . . . . "p-punishment Master" . . .
2.2K 258 26
"A monster turned nice for you but still made mistakes" The homophobic and dangerous Kim Taehyung falls in love with a good boy But what happens if h...
67.5K 2.7K 18
Jungkook is the devil, literal king of hell. Taehyung is his demon best friend. Yoongi is an angel. What could possibly happen? (taegikook, jiseok, n...
146K 4.3K 14
He's a bad boy with a bad attitude and I'm a good girl with a bad temper. Who would've thought that this bad boy was interested in someone like me an...