Broken Faith {Completed}

By PokemonIsLife319

After being neglected by Rias Gremory, Y/n was enraged and vows to himself that no matter what happens, he wi... More

Chapter 1: Neglected
Chapter 2: Training at Heaven
Chapter 3: Sword Training
Chapter 4: Magic Training
Chapter 5: Meeting with the Saiyans and new forms
Chapter 6: Secret Revealed
Chapter 7: Duel with the pervert
Chapter 8: The Rating game begins!
Chapter 9: Y/n vs. Riser's peerage
Chapter 10: Y/n vs. Riser's Peerage, Part 2
Chapter 11: Executing the plan and the Torture begins
Chapter 12: The torture is done?!
Chapter 13: Freedom
Chapter 14: Feelings
Chapter 15: The White Dragon Emperor debut
Chapter 16: The training begins!
Chapter 17: Rias's tantrum and Y/n gained a new power
Chapter 18: A stray priest arrives! Kiba's backstory revealed
Chapter 19: The Training continues!
Chapter 21: The battle
Chapter 22: Unleash the power of a Saiyan! Y/n vs. Vali
Chapter 23: A peaceful life and a talk with the Student Council President
Chapter 24: A burning Death
Chapter 25: Forgiveness and Love
Chapter 26: Duel between the Emperors and Issei's new form
Chapter 27: My Savior
Chapter 28: Vali
Chapter 29: New Forms Of Issei, Y/n And Vali
Chapter 30: The Demise Of The Summoner
Chapter 31: Y/n's New Form
Chapter 32: To whom you are really in love?
Chapter 33: Rebecca The Angel
Chapter 34 (Finale): Confession

Chapter 20: Death

4K 33 7
By PokemonIsLife319

After the training, someone is spying on them. When Y/n's friends went back to the ORC Room. You suddenly felt a familiar, ominous and evil energy coming from the bushes. You then went to your battle stance as you heighten your senses.

Y/n - Come out, come out wherever you are.

Suddenly, a holy bullet is heading towards you as you simply caught the bullet by your hand and crushed the bullet into million pieces.

????? - I'm surprised that your senses was quite high isn't it?

Y/n - That's right. Now come the hell out of there and fight me like me real man, Freed.

Freed then came out from the bushes as he was still wielding an artificial holy sword and a gun with holy bullets inside it.

Freed - Well, well, well. Look at this pathetic and filthy Saiyan.

When Rias and Akeno saw you fighting the mysterious man, Rias then asked Akeno about it.

Rias - Akeno, do you think you know that mysterious man that Y/n is fighting?

Kiba - I know him. That stray priest is named Freed Zelzen. He also wield the fragment of the Excalibur sword until he gave it to that bastard.

Asia - Oh I know him. That guy almost killed me during our first encounter. The reason why is that he tried to stole my Sacred Gear which is Twilight Healing.

Issei - And why did he do that?

Asia - I think the reason why he did that to me is that to offer my Sacred Gear to Kokabiel that Kiba mentioned.

Akeno - And who is this bastard that you are talking to?

Kiba - His name is Kokabiel. A former leader of the Fallen Angels until Azazel take over that position and banished Kokabiel for he wants to create another Great War.

Rias - I see. Should we go to check it out?

Xenovia - It's up to you if you want to check him or not. We are not objecting you. Because we trust him unlike you.

Rias - What did you say?

Xenovia - It's nothing.

Rias - If you have nothing to say to me then I will check him out if he's okay.

Akeno - I'm coming with you, Rias.

Rias - Sure. I need to have some company anyway.

Rias then stood up as she went to the soccer field as Akeno followed her.

When they arrived, they saw Y/n in his Super Saiyan form and the stray priest named Freed, fighting with each other.

Super Saiyan Y/n - I have to admit, you sure became stronger than before.

Freed - Yup. I trained so hard because my master commanded me to kill you.

Super Saiyan Y/n - I'm afraid that your objective will never happen. You said while smirking and throwing ki blasts to him.

Freed then sliced the blasts into half as it exploded behind him.

Freed - Come on! Is that the best that you can do? He said cockily.

Meanwhile in the bushes

Rias - Do you think Y/n needs some help? She whispered to Akeno.

Akeno - From what I am seeing, he doesn't need some help. Just trust him and everything will be fine. She whispered back.

Rias - Okay.

Back with Y/n and Freed

Super Saiyan Y/n - No, but I have some tricks on my sleeve.

Freed - Oh really? Then show it to me.

Super Saiyan Y/n - Gladly.

You then dashed to Freed at full speed ready for a punch. When you are near to him, Freed slash you but you created an afterimage of yourself as he gasped in shock. You then appeared behind him and created a yellow ki blade from your right hand and slash him. Freed then quickly turned around and blocked the slash.

Both of you backflipped away from each other will staring at each other intensely. After a few seconds, both of you dashes at full speed as they exchange slashes from here and there, creating shockwaves everywhere.

While watching them, Rias and Akeno gasped in shock as they witness how fast the both of you moving.

Rias - W-W-Wow! They're very fast. She said amazed.

Akeno - You and me both. I can't see them moving at
all.

After a few minutes, you and Freed move away from each other as Freed is panting really hard while you, well let's just say, you are not tired at all.

Freed gasped on shock on how high your stamina and endurance is.

Freed - H-H-How....... are you........ not tired at all? He said in between his breaths.

You smirked and said,

Super Saiyan Y/n - While you are spying on us, I need to make sure that I need to train more and there you have it. I'm stronger and faster than ever. Since you decided and tried to kill me, I'll return it to you as well.

When you look at the bushes, you felt a very familiar energies and you decided to call them.

Super Saiyan Y/n - I know the both of you are in there in the bushes, would you two please come out? I'm getting distracted in here.

Freed then uses this as an advantage as he fired a barrage of holy bullets from his gun.

You then unsummoned your yellow ki blade and catch the incoming bullets with your left hand and crush it into million pieces.

(That's basically what you did when Freed fired a barrage of holy bullets)

Super Saiyan Y/n - In case you didn't know, holy bullets are nothing to me for I am not a devil.

Rias's mind - 'Then what are you?'

In all of a sudden, Issei and the others arrived at the soccer field.

Kiba - That's right you bastard.

Freed - And who the hell are you, calling me a bastard huh?! He said angrily.

Kiba then withdrew his Holy Eraser sword.

Kiba - Y/n, can you do me a favor? He said while walking at you.

Super Saiyan Y/n - Sure, what is it?

Kiba - Can I kill this annoying guy? It kinda bothers me.

You then powered down to your normal form.

Y/n - Okay. Just ask me and Issei if you need some help okay?

Kiba - You got it.

You then looked at the bushes and said,

Y/n - Rias and Akeno! Come out now! You yelled towards the bush.

Akeno - Crap! Our cover is busted.

Rias - Let's just come out now.

Rias and Akeno then came out on the bushes as they approached you and Rias said,

Rias - Are you ok, Y/n?

Y/n (glaring at her) - Don't give me with that crap. You said bluntly.

Rias - I'm just concerned about you. She said worriedly.

Y/n then suddenly clapped his hands while laughing.

Y/n - Magnificent. Since when you did become concerned about me? You said in a sarcastic way. After what you have done to me, do you think I'll ever forgive you? Enough with that crap. You know what? Your wasting my time. Go back to the ORC Building and do whatever the hell you want there.

Rias - But Y/n.....

Y/n - Do I need to tell you twice?! Get the hell outta here and don't come back in my life again! You yelled angrily to her.

Rias - Look. I'm really sorry okay? When will you ever forgive me? She said sadly as tears are forming from her eyes.

Y/n - Never! I will not forgive you for the rest of my life!!

The only Rias can do is to cry loudly while Akeno is comforting her best friend.

Freed - Oh what's this, a drama? I never th......

Freed was interrupted when Kiba slash him as his clothes were torn apart and also he was knocked back as well.

Kiba - Don't let your guard down, Freed for I am still fighting with you.

Freed - You bastard! How dare you, you ripped my clothes!

Kiba - I don't care about your clothes but it is my duty to kill you. But before I do that. Can you tell me where is Valper Galilei and Kokabiel?

In all of a sudden a large explosion can be heard in the whole academy as Issei and the rest (except for Rias, Akeno and Kiba) rushed to the gym.

Koneko - From what I have heard, that explosion is coming from the gym. Let's go guys and we need to hurry!

Issei and the rest - Right.

And so, Issei and the gang rushed to the gym.

With Y/n and the rest

Rias is still crying while Y/n is looking at her with a death glare. With Kiba and Freed, let's just say they are still fighting with each other.

Y/n - Could you please shut the hell up for now? If you didn't follow me then I will continue to torture you. You said in a dark tone of your voice.

Akeno then slightly became angry at you and she said,

Akeno (angry) - Hey! No one talks like that to my best friend and I will not let you to torture her.

Y/n - *laughing evilly* Hahahahaha!!! You think you can stop me? Well go on. I'll fight you.

Akeno then let out her devil wings and she fired a yellow bolt of electricity to you.

Y/n - Siphon Mode: Activate. You muttered.

You then summon a purple magic circle and when the yellow bolt of electricity hits the purple magic circle, the electricity is slowly being absorbed/siphoned.

Akeno's mind - 'What kind of ability is that?'

Akeno then put more power as the bolt of electricity became thicker and more powerful than ever.

When you realize that your magic circle is slowly shattering, you then put more power on it as the magic circle became larger by 30% in its size. While absorbing the magic, you feel more power and energy that is coursing inside on your body.

Y/n - Ahhh.... There is nothing better than siphoning an attack. You said while smiling.

Akeno began to pant as her magic power is slowly shrinking and after a few seconds, Akeno's body gave up as she fall on the ground.

Rias - Akeno!

Rias then rushed to her best friend and she said,

Rias - Akeno! Are you alright? Did Y/n do something bad to you?

Akeno (panting really hard) - Yeah..... I'm...... fine. I just..... need some.... rest.

Y/n - Thanks for giving me a boost, Akeno. *as you look at Kiba who is now struggling against Freed* Now if you'll excuse me, I have a job thing to do.

Y/n - Kiba! You called.

Kiba (panting really hard) - I...... need some....... back up.

Y/n - Don't worry Kiba, I'm coming for you. Before I forgot, *you throw a green sphere of life energy to Akeno's body* That's for giving me a boost on my power. Think of it as my thanks.

When the green sphere hit her, Akeno's stamina and magic power were restored back to its fullest. Akeno then smiled at you,

Akeno - Thanks, Y/n.

Y/n - Your welcome. You said while smiling to her and fly to Kiba and Freed.

You then performed the Kamehameha stance as a bluish-white orb is forming on your hands.

Y/n - Kiba, you need to get out of the way! You yelled.

Kiba - Right! He yelled back.

Y/n - Ka...... me.......

When Kiba backed away from Freed, Freed suddenly saw you forming a sphere on your hands.

Y/n - Ha......... me......

Freed then charged at you at full speed, ready for a slash. When he slashed you, you teleported behind him and fired your Kamehameha.

Y/n - HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

A thick and large beam of energy hit Freed as he was slowly melting due to the intense heat of the beam.

Freed - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

When the beam is gone, you can see that Freed is dead as there was no trace of him.

Kiba - Now that's done, let's meet up with the others.

Y/n - You should go ahead. I'll confront Rias and Akeno.

Kiba - Right.

Kiba then fly to the gym to meet up with Issei and the others.

Y/n then walked towards to Rias (who was still crying) and Akeno.

Rias - Wh-What are you going to do me?

Y/n - I'm not here for you, I'm here for Akeno. Akeno, are you alright?

Akeno - Yeah. Thanks for healing me though.

Y/n - No problem. Go ahead and meet up with the others.

Akeno - Right.

Akeno then flew towards to the gym, to meet up with Issei and the rest.

Y/n - As for you, Rias. I'll leave you here for now. When something bad happens, I'll call you. Do you understand?

Rias then wiped her tears from her eyes and said,

Rias - Right.

Y/n - Good, now leave this place immediately and go back to the ORC Building.

Rias - Alright.

Rias then walked back to the ORC Building to take some rest.

As for you, well obviously you fly to meet up with Issei and the rest.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 669 20
When thinking of the most popular kids at Kuoh Academy, the name Y/N L/N hits the bottom of the list. When an attack leads to his reincarnation as a...
239K 1.9K 23
In the world of Highschool DXD there live many things like demons, angels, fallen angles... ect. Meanwhile you are a human with a special power to tu...
1.7M 15.2K 60
Inspired by @Astro_Reaper22 and @TheWidowMaker, I decided to make a dxd x male reader(this is my first book so don't hate on me okay?) Disclaimer: I...
183K 2.3K 15
[ARC I: Welcome to the Supernatural World!] {COMPLETED} Y/N L/N, Half-Saiyan - Half-Unknown, 18 years old, goes to Kuoh Academy. A new second-year st...