Aitbaar - Rajveer-Naina

By RAINALRL

"Aitbaar" is loyalty, the ability to have faith, confidence and belief in someone! Having "Aitbaar" on someon... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author's Note!

Chapter 9 - Last

1.3K 87 75
By RAINALRL

With a racing heartbeat, breathing heavily, Naina looks up at Rajveer slowly.

"Rajveer..."

She whispers

"Hmm?"

He asks intensely

She slowly tries to free herself from his strong grip, but in vain. Today, he is not ready to let her go. In the process to free herself, her bangles chimes causing Rajveer to fall in love with her even more!

"Rajveer choriye.."

She pleads sweetly

Smiling at her innocent, he asks,

"Kyun?"

Taking a deep breath out of nervousness, she says, rather whispers,

"Kyun kya? Bus choriye..."

When she doesn't get a reply from him neither any movement, lowering her eyes, she looks both ways and continues,

"Rajveer hum mere ghar ke bahir hain..Agar kisi ne dekh lia toh?"

Smirking, moving his lips near her ears, naughtily, he asks,

"Toh tumhe koi problem nahi agar koi na dekhe toh?"

A huge blush creeps on her face along with a wide smile! She slowly looks up at him and with her eyes, asks him to kindly stop teasing her.

Hitting him slightly on his chest, out of blush she says,

"Rajveer please..."

He laughs a little throwing his head back. Naina smiles too with him. Looking back at her, he says,

"Naina please keh do na jo mein sunna chahta hun"

Her heartbeat picks up pace. Uh Uh ACP Shekhawat, she won't confess so easily.

Smirking at him, she says,

"Kya kehna hai? I don't know what you're talking about ACP sahab"

Saying so, she winks at him. His grip looses around her and this give her a perfect chance to get out of his grip, which she does within seconds and distances herself from him.

He smirks!

Advancing towards her naughtily, he says,

"Toh tum nahi kahogi, haina?"

Staring him throughout, turning her head into negative slowly and with a blush , she says,

"Nahi..."

Taking a pause, she challenges him,

"Police wale toh aap hain hi aur sach nikalwana aapko achay se aata hai toh agar himmat hai aap mein toh ugalwa lijiye mujhse wo sach jo aap sunna chahte hain"

He smiles all the more.

"Are you challenging me Naina?"

He asks, smirking.

"Absolutely!"

She replies

Taking a step towards her, staring her, he says romantically,

"Ek baar aur soch lo Naina, mein kabhi koi challenge nahi harta"

Giving him a tough stare, she replies,

"Woh toh waqt hi batayega"

He doesn't utter a word and silently walks towards her with a smirk prominent on his face. As she sees him coming towards her, her heartbeat starts racing faster than a marathon and unknowingly, she again starts moving backwards. And soon, he traps her between his car and himself, blocking her way from both the sides so she won't have any way to escape from the situation.

She stays glued to her spot and a shiver goes down her spine upon witnessing unconditional love in his eyes.

Staring her throughout, he says intensely,

"Keh do Naina!"

Staring him back, she moves her head into negative slowly.

He stares her in silence and slowly moves his hand towards her right arm. Slowly and with much care, he moves his hand upwards on her arm, tracing it slowly giving her chills in her body.

A moan escapes from her mouth.

"Raj-v-ee-r..."

She utters closing her eyes, breathing heavily. She doesn't dare to either stop him neither she moves herself. And why would she? His sweet torture is giving her sweet pleasure! This is new for her and she is feeling this for the very first time and Rajveer is aware of this very well!

"Kahogi ke nahi?"

He asks so intensely that it skips her heartbeat. First his touch and now his words are making her to go weak in her knees.

"Bilku-l..nahi"

She whispers with her eyes still closed.

Smiling, he asks,

"Are you sure?"

She nods her head into affirmation.

"Well then..."

Saying so, he slowly moves his hand towards her bare waist which is due to her saree. And soon as his hands makes contact with her bare waist, she immediately opens her eyes as shivers run down her spine causing her to hold him by his shoulders in order to support herself.

Leaning in a little closer to her, he whispers,

"Abh bhi nahi kahogi?"

Lowering her eyes out of breath, she whispers,

"N-ah-i.."

Smirking, he begins to travel his hands on her waist, tracing it slowly.

Clutching his shoulders even tighter, she pleads,

"Rajveer please..."

But it looks like he is in no mood to listen to her pleads today. He begins to move his lips near her neck - she doesn't revolt. With his other arm, he holds her waist protectively to give her support, knowing her vulnerable condition very well!

Reaching near her neck, closing his eyes, he whispers,

"Kaho Naina jo mein sunna chahta hun"

She doesn't utter a single word neither she moves. She is not in a condition to speak right now.

Knowing she won't give up just yet, he decides to go ahead with his final move. Moving his lips near the right side of her neck, he places a slow sensual kiss there, leading her to moan out loud out of sweet pleasure!

He knows this is new for her. He knows she has gone through a very rough time and he wants to give her all the pleasure possible; whether it's physical or emotional! He is also very well aware of the fact that she doesn't mind him doing all this, in fact, she finds pleasure!

Unable to bear his teasing and his sweet torture any more, she finally confesses,

"I love you Rajveer.."

Saying this out of breath, she pulls him in her embrace, wrapping her arms around him tightly. His heartbeat picks up pace and his eyes gets moist upon hearing her confession. He has been waiting for this moment since the time he has fallen in love with her. Smiling, he hugs her back with the same intensity.

Smiling with happiness, he confesses,

"I love you too Naina!"

They both smile and enjoy this beautiful moment in each other's arms!

Teasingly, he says,

"Maine kaha tha na ke tum challenge haar jaogi"

Laughing a little, hitting him slightly on his chest, she says,

"Aapne confess karwane ka tareeka hi aisa dhoondha ke mujhe toh harna hi tha"

He laughs at her words, giving her a kiss on her head! After few minutes, they break the hug.

"Ab chalein?"

Asks Naina with a blush.

"Chalo"

He replies smiling

As they make their way towards his car, they hear two people talking.

Person 1 says,

"Yeh wohi ladki haina jiska rape hua tha?"

Person 2 replies,

"Haan aur dekho kitni besharam hai phir bhi khule aam yun iss admi ke sath bahir ghoom rahi hai"

Their words boils Rajveer's blood. His hands turns into a fist out of anger. Not being able to tolerate anything against Naina, he turns to give them an answer when Naina holds his hand.

"Choriye Rajveer..aap chaliye yahan se"

She says

Out of surprise, he stares at her and says,

"Lekin..."

"Please.."

She pleads

Sighing out of frustration, he says,

"Theek hai"

They both head towards the car. As Rajveer gets into his car, standing outside the car, Naina says,

"Rajveer aap yahan bathiye mein abhi ati hun"

Rajveer nods.

Giving him a smile, Naina moves towards those two people. Reaching them, she slaps both of them extremely hard.

Pointing her index finger at them, she shouts,

"Haan hua hai rape mera aur iss mein meri koi galti nahi hai. Jab meri koi galti hi nahi hai toh kyun jeeyon mein ghut ghut ke? Mujhe pura haq hai apni zindagi azaadi ke sath jeene ka"

Staring them hard, she says,

"Yes I'm a victim of rape and I've no shame in admitting it"

Saying so, she leaves from there and makes her way towards the car leaving those two people speechless. As she reaches there, she finds Rajveer witnessing the whole scene with wide eyes and with a proud smile.

With proudness in his voice, he says,

"Tum toh bilkul jhansi ki rani nikli Naina"

Taking a pause, he says,

"Aur kitni adaian hain tumhari jo mein nahi janta?"

Smirking, winking at him, she says,

"Kyun darr gayye? Abhi toh bohut adaian baaki hai mere mein jin se abhi aap anjaan hain ACP Sahab"

Putting his hand over his heart, he says romantically,

"Aapki issi ada pe toh hum mar mitte hain soon to be Mrs. Shekhawat"

His words makes her to blush and she laugh a little followed by Rajveer. Lost in each other's love, they drive away to make their beautiful future together, promising to have Aitbaar on each other, promising to always support each other, promising to love each other till eternity!

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 2.6K 20
Man : hello my beautiful wife, what did he thought, that if he threaten me then i will get scared and won't come here.. Girl : if you wannna to kill...
49.3K 3.3K 15
:-: Second place winner of Fanfiction Awards 2021 World wise Omkara Singh Oberoi meets Naive Gauri Kumari Sharma Omkara Singh Oberoi ,popularly known...
220K 792 42
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞