Livin' the Life (Liv Morgan ×...

By BulletClubFoLife

A well known superstar named Tommy Majors has made a name in NXT after a couple months, he was on to success... More

Info and Introduction.
NXT.
Teammates
Telling My Story.
Stand Up.
Call Up
My Time
I'm Sorry, I Have Feelings.
Dating.
Familiar Face.
Building Up Inside
Step Further.
Extra Step Further.
Champion.
Ruby.
Hurt.
Livin To The Extreme
Family
Thoughtless
Seperation
New Face
Second Chance
World Dissolved

Stargazing.

2.1K 34 12
By BulletClubFoLife

Today marks there one year anniversary

Tommy woke up laying next to his beautiful blond, she was fast asleep as he unwrapped his arms and slowly got out of bed.

He then looked into the mirror as his back was scarred from Wrestlemania.

It's been a month since the beating he took in the hands of Drew McIntyre, and he began speculating that this was an actual rivalry.

But that wasn't his primary concern as he had something in mind for Liv when they get home.

So he took a shower and thought about the big plan while he had the time.

20 minutes later*

Tommy walked outside to his room to see Liv still sleeping, so he had the great idea of getting them breakfast.

He grabbed the key card and ran downstairs where he got two plates and walked back upstairs.

The door was unlocked, so he walked in to see Liv sitting up, texting away on her phone.

Tommy: Goodmorning.

Liv: Morning.. ooo

She perked up when he walked up to her and sat next to her as they both ate.

They had some small talk while they ate until she was finished and went to the bathroom to shower.

He then saw her phone light up with an unknown message.

Uknown: See ya tomorrow!

Tommy was a bit confused but blew it off as it was probably one of her hair dressers or makeup artist.

Liv then walked back out a couple minutes later all dressed up.

Tommy: Are you ready to go?

She walked over and held his arm.

Liv: Born ready.

Both smiled and walked out of there hotel to the rental car.

She plugged in there phone and started to listen to rap as they headed to the venue.

30 minutes later*

Tommy unpacked the car and both headed into there locker room, Liv instantly got dressed right in front of Tommy.

Liv: Would you like a show?

Tommy: As.. in like strip?

Liv: Now its ruined.

She giggled and stripped in front of her boyfriend as he just watched with his mouth open.

After she was dressed they both walked to catering to grab some food as Bayley and Finn walked in.

They both sat next to each other as Tommy got a text.

Gary: Hey Tom, its Gary from production. You and Gionna are pairing up tonight to fight Cena and Nikki. Goodluck!

Tommy then looked at Liv, who was buried into her phone until she snapped out of it.

Liv: What's up?

Tommy: You and I, tonight.

Liv: Tom..

Tommy: ...

Liv: That's private.

Tommy: No, you and I are reuniting our team.

Her face light up as she grabbed him and jumped on him.

Both fell backwards on the chair and kissed as Bayley and Finn were watching.

Bayley: So, how are you two?

They all laughed and started to talk as they waited for the show to start.

RAW*

Liv and Tommy were walking around the arena, holding hands as they saw a couple fans walk up and ask for pictures.

They of course posed for them and signed a few autographs before moving on.

Tommy pulled her into a corner and they started to make out wildly.

She then pulled away as she was feeling a little hot.

Liv: I see you're, in the mood.

Tommy: Maybe.

She smiled until she saw the clock and noticed it was almost time for there match.

Liv: We gotta go.

She then pulled his arm and they ran to gorilla as John and Nikki walked out, the match was set in stone as the arena turned dark.

There past theme turned loud as the croud cheered.

Liv walked out and stood there wearing a checkered outfit, she then pointed to the ribbon where Tommy walked out in his trenchcoat.

Tommy walked up to her, looked at the ring until Liv pulled him in for a kiss.

They had fake blood spew out of there mouths as they both laughed.

She then skipped in front of him as Tommy walked behind her until they were in the ring.

Cole: Look at the new outfits for Tommy Majors and Liv Morgan.

Graves: Look at them? Mesmerize them as this will become the new "it" couple.

Young: Uhg, Graves you're just saying that since you drool over Liv.

Graves: Well, she is a nice girl but I'm sure I would be met by Tommy's superkick into the next year.

The bell rang as Tommy and John were in first.

Cena stood in the middle of the ring and held his hand out for Tommy to shake it, he walked up and laughed as he hit a nasty superkick and walked around.

Fast forward to Cena tagging Nikki*

Tommy then stood in the corner as Liv hoped over the rope and looked at Nikki straight in her eyes.

They then locked up as Nikki had the advantage since she was a veteran of the sport.

End of the match*

Nikki tagged Cena in as Tommy was thrown back into the ring, both Liv and Tommy laid in the middle of the ring.

Cena and Nikki were building up for the "Five Knuckle Shuffle"

Tommy and Liv both got up and threw Cena and Nikki into each other.

They turned around to both hitting a superkick on them, Tommy covered as Liv stood on Nikki.

1.. 2.. 3.. ding ding ding*

Tommy looked at Liv who was all smiles, she walked to him and held his arm until they turned around and started to beat down Nikki and John in the middle of the ring.

Both quit when more refs ran out, he walked her to backstage.

They've officially turned heel as this match was to push them over.

Backstage*

Tommy and Liv hurried up and got packed up as they were in a rush to get back to the hotel room.

30 minutes later*

The put there bags down in there room and just stared at each other.

Tommy: The bands back together.

Liv: smiles*

She runs at him, jumps on him and starts making out with him. Her hands were all over his hair as she was getting wild.

He carried her to the bed as they both stripped down and turned the lights off..

An hour later*

Liv and Tommy were still on each other as they had the best love making session they've ever had.

She was just smiling until he kissed, which turned into her slipping some tongue which lead them to having a little make out session until they fell asleep in each others arms.

The next day*

Tommy and Liv were on the plane, flying back home to Denver.

She was asleep on his arm as Tommy was flipping through social media, he held a Q&A on Instagram and was answering the ones he thought were interesting.

But he stopped after Liv got three messages from that unknown number that he saw from yesterday.

Unknown: I'm in Denver.

Unknown: Let me know when you're back.

Unknown: I'll be waiting.

Tommy was still confused but still thought it was an appointment for her when they got back, because she had the hair dresser and makeup artist come over to the house.

So he blew it off again and fell asleep as they had another three hours before they land.

Three hours later*

Tommy and Liv arrive back to the house around ten in the morning, they both enjoyed breakfast and hung around the house until Tommy got a phone call.

He walked away from Liv as she was curious on what it was, he turned around and smiled at her which made her more gity.

Tommy: I'll be there in ten minutes, thank you sir; bye.

He hung up as Liv was holding his arm.

Liv: Who was that?

Tommy: No one.

Liv: Tom, you were smiling.

He smiled again and she then caught him, she was trying really hard to make him spill.

Tommy: I can't say, but I'll be in an hour.

Liv: Tell me!

He just smiled at her, kissed her and walked out to his Dodge Demon.

Tommy pulled out of the driveway and headed downtown to the Jeweler's shop.

He walked in to see Dan standing there, he's the one he talked too on the phone.

Dan: Are you Thomas?

Tommy: You can call me Tomny.

Dan: Nice to meet you Tommy, I'm Dan; I've owned this shop for thirty years.

Tommy: That's crazy, Ivs see alot of your product on your website, I'm really impressed.

Dan: Thank you, let me go to the back and grab it for you.

Dan left Tommy to walk around his shop, still browsing until he walked back out with a little black box.

Tommy: ...

Dan: So how does this look?

He opened it to show a silver bond with a huge diamond sitting on top.

Tommy: Wow, she's going to love it.

Dan: And would you like to have it engraved?

Tommy: Hmm.. let's wait on that for when I ask her.

Dan: No rush, cash or check?

Tommy: Let's do a check.

He wrote out the ten thousand dollar check to the owner and signed off as he took his ring and walked back to the car.

Tommy sat in his car, shaking as he was really excited and nervous at the same time.

Tommy: I can't wait for you to be mine.

He pulled out of the parking lot and headed home, everything was good until he pulled up to the front of his house where there was a blacked out rental SUV.

A bit confused as he's never seen that car before.

To be continued..

END OF CHAPTER 18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 377 39
You hate his guts because he bully's you around the locker room but you're attracted by him regardless of how he makes you feel and sometimes you wis...
11.7K 140 34
Liv Morgan and Rhea Ripley are both WWE Superstar, and they are chosen to be tag-team partner. things became more than just tag-team. They became bes...
114K 1.6K 40
*"Livin the Life" Crossover* A well known superstar named Tommy Majors has made a name in NXT after a couple months, he was on to success in the WWE...
9.2K 128 19
Liv Morgan and her male best friend have always been stuck like glue. He's always been her protector and she's always been his salvation.