Family

The next day, Day after Wrestlemania*

Tommy woke up from kisses from Liv, he slowly woke up as she was smiling.

Liv: Goodmorning.

Tommy: Morning.

He then closed his eyes again as she started kissing him again.

She then started to shake him as he smiled and opened his eyes again.

Liv: Wake up.. we gotta get ready!

Tommy: Common, five more minutes.

Liv: Tom! We need to be ready.

Tommy: Uhg, fine.

He slowly got up and threw off his shirt as both looked into the mirror.

Liv: Oh my god Tom, your back looks awful.

Tommy: Feels like hell.

Liv: What about your chest.

He turned around to see bruises all over his chest and abs.

Liv: This looks really bad.

Tommy: This isn't that bad, my back got it the worst.

He then left her as he went to shower, Liv went into her bag and grabbed some scar gel for his back when he comes back out.

She sat on the bed going through her social media as it showed the beating they both got last night.

A couple more minutes later, Tommy walked out shirtless as he was pulled onto the bed with Liv.

Liv: Here, sit down.

Tommy: Why... ohh

She shut him up by rubbing the gel all over his back and blew on it to cool it down.

Liv: How does that feel?

Tommy: exhales* Really... good...

She smiled and kept going for a couple more minutes until his wounds were covered.

They then got dressed and headed to the venue that was next to the stadium where Wrestlemania was held last night.

Both walked into there locker room where they got changed and just waited out until the show started.

RAW*

Liv wasn't having a match tonight as they weren't starting a new rivalry for her.

So she walked her boyfriend to gorilla as he pulled her to sit on his lap like usual. She had his title on her shoulder and he took a picture.

Liv: Send that to me, and here.. I'll take your phone.

Tommy: You're the best.

Liv: Are you sure that you're good to wrestle?

He smiled at her and pecked her cheek.

Tommy: I'm good babe, trust me

Roman walked through the curtain and stood in the ring, the croud was booing him until Tommy walked out to his theme.

He made his way down to the ring and stood face to face with Reigns.

Tommy: I'm still the Intercontinental champion, and I'm still the fighting so this is an open challenge!

The croud cheered as the ref took the championship away from Tommy, showed Roman and gave it to the officials as the match began.

Roman and Tommy stared at each other until they locked up.