Hurt.

Tommy was sitting on the stairs as he was calling someone he thought he'd never call again.

Ruby: Well hello mister Thomas Majors, never thought I'd see you call me again.

Tommy: Ruby, what the fuck was that?

Ruby: Woah, that's not how you talk to me mister, now I'm glad I kept your contact or I wouldn't have answered.

Tommy: Listen, what are you trying to accomplish?

Ruby: What do you mean?

Tommy: The kiss? Ambush? Gionna left after seeing the video.

Ruby: Oh yeah, were trending now.

Tommy: Forget it.

He hung up and put his head on his hands as he was crushed.

Tommy wasn't thinking right as he already took his medication, but he started to drink a little with it.

As it was slowly messing with his head, he got a call from someone that he never knew was on his side this whole time, Sarah.

Tommy: Hello?

Sarah: Hey Tom, its Sarah.

Tommy: Oh.. hey.

Sarah: I have Gionna with me, but shes sleeping so I thought I'd call you.

Tommy: Sarah, it's a big misunderstanding. I was suprised.

Sarah: Yeah, I believe it.

They then continued to talk about how he's in the right about it until Liv must have woke up.

Liv: Who are you talking too?

Sarah: Oh uh.

Tommy: ...

Liv: Mhm?

Sarah: uhm..

Liv: Is it who I think it is?

Sarah: I'm guessing, then yeah.

Liv: Nope! Hang up!

Sarah: Gionna..

Liv: Sarah!

Sarah: Chill out, Tom?

Tommy: Call me later.

Sarah: Ok, I'm sorry.

Tommy: Bye.

He hung up and sighed as she was very upset with him.

So he shut everything down and laid down in there bed. He knew that tonight was going to be hard as he didn't have his best friend next to him.

Tommy: God this is awful.

He never went to sleep.

Next day, Tour*

Liv woke up on the pullout couch, she noticed that Sarah was ready and packed up.

Sarah: I thought you'd sleep all day.

Liv: I've had a rough night.

Sarah: Common now, we gotta leave.

Liv slowly got up and showered, all she could think of was how Tommy broke her promise.